PDA

View Full Version : What can you tell me about?

cpop
03-09-2007, 05:21 PM
What can anyone tell me about a 1979 stars and stripes I/O. and I am not kidding when I say I/O. I have been unable to find to much info on one. Are they rare or not to popular or what? Thanks for your time.

Slinkyredfoot
03-09-2007, 05:23 PM
What can anyone tell me about a 1979 stars and stripes I/O. and I am not kidding when I say I/O. I have been unable to find to much info on one. Are they rare or not to popular or what? Thanks for your time.
I own a 79 and never heard or saw an I/O???? Got pictures?

cpop
03-09-2007, 06:05 PM
do not have pics up yet. will soon but got the same response from local mastercraft dealer Pulled it into lot and he almost pooped a brick.

3event
03-09-2007, 07:02 PM
Someone had posted a pic taken of a 70s I/O in some thread, probably in General Discussion. I believe there was some commentary on it as well, sorry I can not be of more help.

But these rare birds have been sighted!

Maybe a forum search would turn it up.....

whitedog
03-09-2007, 07:10 PM
Link to a couple of picts. I know there was more but must have been lost in the great picture dump.

http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=1786&page=2&highlight=rare+mastercraft

When TMC#1 get back he will have all the details for ya.

Slinkyredfoot
03-09-2007, 09:51 PM
do not have pics up yet. will soon but got the same response from local mastercraft dealer Pulled it into lot and he almost pooped a brick.

I would love to see some.. older MC SS afficenado... I would probably s a brick too, get some pics posted soooon please, I wanna see this...;)

cpop
03-12-2007, 12:54 PM
Here are a few pics of my 1979 S and S I/O. I will post some more when I put her insides back in. Tell me what you think.