PDA

View Full Version : Rewind'07 Music

Flightmedic
03-04-2007, 01:52 PM
Hello All,

Anyone know the names of the songs used in the REWIND'07 video on mastercraft.com main page. Really gets your blood pumpin. Is it music made specially for the video or actual full songs?

G

jaysus
03-04-2007, 02:08 PM
Hello All,

Anyone know the names of the songs used in the REWIND'07 video on mastercraft.com main page. Really gets your blood pumpin. Is it music made specially for the video or actual full songs?

G

It's from a techno based band called "ghost in the machine".

I have tried to find the material but have not been able to locate it on any of their records. May have been produced exclusively for the video.

X-2
03-04-2007, 11:18 PM
I thought that it was Swollen Members "Watch This" instrumental....I don't know though.

jaysus
03-04-2007, 11:59 PM
I thought that it was Swollen Members "Watch This" instrumental....I don't know though.

All depends on which part you are watching/listening to.

The intro part is strong. Music is killer when they are showing off the line and Freddy hits the jump. Still gives me goosebumps every now and then. (that's the ghost in the machine part along w/a few other pieces on the dvd).

Mel Gibson
06-12-2007, 02:41 AM
TTT what is the name of this song?
also what is the name of this 05 vids song? http://youtube.com/watch?v=SCCdtrCLSYg

duckguy
06-12-2007, 08:47 AM
X2 is correct it is Swollen members-Most of there stuff is good wakeboarding tunes. They also have Just to Hot in 07 rewind as well.