PDA

View Full Version : Sold the House Yesterday!!

CarlosCabanas
03-04-2007, 10:24 AM
:D In two months I'm moving to the Caribbean!!

Carlos

André
03-04-2007, 11:40 AM
:D In two months I'm moving to the Caribbean!!

Carlos
Wow!
Gutsy move!Where are you going and what will you do there?
I was going to invite you for skiing this summer...:(

CarlosCabanas
03-04-2007, 12:39 PM
André

Thanks for the thought(SKI INVITE)!! We're moving to Belize. We accepted an offer yesterday in which we move in 10 days!!! Before we leave for Belize we will stay with a friend here in Québec, and my girlfriends parents in Drumondville. We are also going to Alberta for a couple of months because I'm still in the process of renovating the boat my grandpa made in the 1950's. Needless to say we're real busy, but the offer was interesting. Our project is a condohotel with a water sports center!!!:D :D :D That's why most of the threads I've started on TT are to do with salt water. We will be building Cabanas and selling them as condos and also renting them for the future owners as a resort complex.

shepherd
03-04-2007, 01:10 PM
Awesome move Carlos. Good luck to you.

TX.X-30 fan
03-04-2007, 01:47 PM
André

Thanks for the thought(SKI INVITE)!! We're moving to Belize. We accepted an offer yesterday in which we move in 10 days!!! Before we leave for Belize we will stay with a friend here in Québec, and my girlfriends parents in Drumondville. We are also going to Alberta for a couple of months because I'm still in the process of renovating the boat my grandpa made in the 1950's. Needless to say we're real busy, but the offer was interesting. Our project is a condohotel with a water sports center!!!:D :D :D That's why most of the threads I've started on TT are to do with salt water. We will be building Cabanas and selling them as condos and also renting them for the future owners as a resort complex.

Need a construction superintendent. :D

milkmania
03-04-2007, 01:50 PM
Need a construction superintendent. :D

hell with that!
Carlos, do you need someone to get your beer for you??????

CarlosCabanas
03-04-2007, 09:33 PM
When every thing is up and running I'll have some kind of TT discount. The web site should be up in a couple months. The project is going to take a while, we've already been planning for over a year. It will be a good investment/vacation opportunity.... more to come!!

trickskier
03-04-2007, 09:39 PM
Best of luck Carlos.........:D

Footin
03-04-2007, 09:42 PM
Sounds like a great plan, south, no snow, warm.....etc....

André
03-05-2007, 07:48 AM
André

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!
Let me know when you.re in Drummondville,that's just a quick hop from me...

stevo137
03-05-2007, 09:08 AM
When every thing is up and running I'll have some kind of TT discount. The web site should be up in a couple months. The project is going to take a while, we've already been planning for over a year. It will be a good investment/vacation opportunity.... more to come!!

Carlos,

Congrats on the move! Sounds like a great opportunity.

Keep us posted, we would love to visit Belize.

S

CarlosCabanas
03-05-2007, 09:00 PM
Thanks everyone for the support and encouragement!! It's a big move and I'm almost as scared as I am excited. Okay not really scared at all!!:D :D :D

Carlos