PDA

View Full Version : New Poll - What will happen to the Set Screw market?

Upper Michigan Prostar190
03-02-2007, 02:37 PM
OK peeps. Given the info on the street that certain fin boxes no longer are threaded to accomodate set screws that allow minute adjustment to fins on slolam skis, what will happen to the world set screw market.

give time for me to construct the poll options. :cool:

TMCNo1
03-02-2007, 02:50 PM
All I can say is, http://www.smiliegenerator.de/s32/smilies-10653.png

SkiDog
03-02-2007, 02:54 PM
All I can say is, http://www.smiliegenerator.de/s32/smilies-10653.png
Harold, you're a likin them new smilies, ain't you?!

TMCNo1
03-02-2007, 02:57 PM
Harold, you're a likin them new smilies, ain't you?!

Yep, I findeded me a nu hobbi!:D

Ric
03-02-2007, 03:04 PM
what's this??????? Jesus Freak had an unthreaded finbox but I did not know that this was the norm? what gives?

Since I don't sell set screws, I will not also modify your finbox for set screws........

Jesus_Freak
03-02-2007, 03:12 PM
what's this??????? Jesus Freak had an unthreaded finbox but I did not know that this was the norm? what gives?

Since I don't sell set screws, I will not also modify your finbox for set screws........

MYMC and I discovered this new trend when he opened UMP's new Monza.

BTW, would someone (besides Ric) tell me where are those set screws that I ordered from someone? :o

Maristar210
03-02-2007, 03:13 PM

Slow day at the Ranch today UMP? Snow and 30 mph winds will do that to you. Good thread D....

Steve

03-02-2007, 03:32 PM
Oh yea, its winter here Staristar. We need the snow, so its all good.

I am just concerned about Ric, I hope he can find the welfare line with this set screw shake up.

Ric
03-02-2007, 06:20 PM
MYMC and I discovered this new trend when he opened UMP's new Monza.

BTW, would someone (besides Ric) tell me where are those set screws that I ordered from someone? :o If I only knew ..

Slinkyredfoot
03-02-2007, 06:44 PM
I saw a bumper sticker today that I think may sum up the set screw market question...It stated..."Where am I going and WHY am I in this hand basket"...:D

03-03-2007, 10:18 AM
I heard that when the set screw market was booming, that Forbes was going to story on Ric. Not a cover story, but a story nonetheless. It will be lucky to end up in the want ads now. Hey Ric, you could always go into prostitution. Its a gret biz concept. You sell the product, but then you still have it! and you can sell it again. its like magic.

Jesus_Freak
03-04-2007, 02:50 AM
If I only knew ..

They arrived yesterday. Thanks dude.

:banana:

However, I am up to my neck in a perfect pass installation, so no time for little monza boy.