PDA

View Full Version : The Official "Sit at the COOL KIDS lunch table" thread.

Upper Michigan Prostar190
03-02-2007, 01:27 PM
OK, Lakey has expressed alot of enthusiasm about being one of the "cool kids". So I decided to start a thread on it. Lakey you know you are one of the cool kids and dont need an invitation to sit at our lunch table. You ARE one of THE founding cool kids. We will use this thread to discuss the "Official COOL KIDS lunch table" so we dont jack other threads, cuz everyone knows we dont like to jack threads around here.

We are deciding whether or not to accept Hoosier Bob's application to sit with us at lunch. opinions? anyone?

TX.X-30 fan
03-02-2007, 01:32 PM
Have you lost your mind he's not even house broken yet. :purplaugh

TMCNo1
03-02-2007, 01:37 PM
Who wants to trade their peanut butter and banana sandwich for a Spam sandwich and I"ll throw in a can of Cheese Whiz!
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!

shepherd
03-02-2007, 01:37 PM
I'm too cool for the "cool kids" lunch table. :cool:

TMCNo1
03-02-2007, 01:43 PM
Hey ya'll, don't look now, but that guy coming this way with the long hair, nerdy glasses and the bucked teeth, can't sit here. My mama's hairdresser told her that the mailman said his daddy let him do weird things with peacocks!:eek: :eek: :eek:

SkiDog
03-02-2007, 01:56 PM
Hey ya'll, don't look now, but that guy coming this way with the long hair, nerdy glasses and the bucked teeth, can't sit here. My mama's hairdresser told her that the mailman said his daddy let him do weird things with peacocks!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Why do yoo always gotta bring the peacock into it? He does have feelings you know!:mad:

TMCNo1
03-02-2007, 02:04 PM
I'm too cool for the "cool kids" lunch table. :cool:

Now I know who you are!

Maristar210
03-02-2007, 02:11 PM
You need a sign for your table to identify it now dontchano?

TMCNo1
03-02-2007, 02:18 PM

UMP, you need something like this, http://www.smiliegenerator.de/s32/smilies-10667.png

shepherd
03-02-2007, 02:20 PM
Now I know who you are!

Fonzi? Wussy.
Elvis? Fairy.
Steve McQueen? Momma's boy.
Jack Bauer? Crybaby.

UMP? Let's just say I saw that "superhero" costume!

03-02-2007, 02:29 PM
OH yea, I want this lunch table to be CLEARLY MARKED! Sign away Staristar my brutha! hook us up signage!:D :D

03-15-2007, 08:09 PM
Alright, who's here? I cant be the only cool kid here tonite. If it werent for Shep's comment, I might think about letting him sit here with us;)

Cool kids, shout it out loud!

TMCNo1
03-15-2007, 08:21 PM
Alright, who's here? I cant be the only cool kid here tonite. If it werent for Shep's comment, I might think about letting him sit here with us;)

I'm here! Did your mama bake some of those green funny tasting brownies for us tonight. I always get the munchies when I eat those things and laugh alot!:cool: :rolleyes: :D

Hoosier Bob
03-15-2007, 09:39 PM
I did not sit at the "Cool Kids" table. Most often I had to sit with the teacher at the end of the table.:o

mash
03-15-2007, 09:42 PM
FOOD FIGHT!!!

TMCNo1
03-15-2007, 09:46 PM
Jes, that stinks, who did that? I'm outta here, goin' behind the gym to smoke!

Slinkyredfoot
03-15-2007, 09:47 PM

Okay so what does it take to be cool? I have eaten some of those brownies TMC was talking about and I know HB, does this make me cooool???

Hoosier Bob
03-15-2007, 09:59 PM
No, but you might be in trouble as the two you mentioned have no bail $$! Mind if I dance with yo Bi*****?8p

03-15-2007, 10:05 PM
AH! yoos guys found the cool kids lunch table......have a seat!:)

Hoosier Bob
03-15-2007, 10:07 PM
So why are you here?8p AH! yoos guys found the cool kids lunch table......have a seat!:)

03-15-2007, 10:09 PM
So why are you here?8p
oh come on Hoosier, is that the best you can do? I am very disappointed in you. :noface: A nun could insult me more than that:rolleyes: You really are losing your edge arent you? sad..... you really need to start drinking again.

shepherd
03-15-2007, 10:10 PM
I never sat at the so-called "cool kids" table. I was always cutting class at my bud's house with the bong........................ -go drums.... yeah, that's it, the bongo drums! See we had this musical group and were rehearsing.... yeah.... rehearsing... :rolleyes:

03-15-2007, 10:12 PM
I never sat at the "cool kids" table. I was always cutting class at my bud's house with the bong........................ -go drums.... yeah, that's it, the bongo drums! See we had this musical group and were rehearsing.... yeah.... rehearsing... :rolleyes:
Well Shep, if there was ever a legitamate reason to NOT sit at the cool kids table, thats it! In fact, all things considered, you WERE figuratively at the cool kids table all the time doing that.:D

Slinkyredfoot
03-15-2007, 10:12 PM
So why are you here?8p

Good one HB, that's what we all need at the cool kids table....humor

Hoosier Bob
03-15-2007, 10:14 PM
Hey UMP give me some "Tots!"

03-15-2007, 10:14 PM
Good one HB, that's what we all need at the cool kids table....humor
Slinky, slinky, slinky, HB is like a humor Ferrari that is currently being used to get groceries at 12 MPH.....:noface: He really can do MUCH better than that. I have scars from some of his really good insults.

03-15-2007, 10:16 PM
Hey UMP give me some "Tots!"
Get your own tater tots! :mad: besides, I think the fat lunch lady has a crush on you......:D

Hoosier Bob
03-15-2007, 10:16 PM
That's really cool how your mom cuts your sandwich corner to corner like that UMP! Wow the new Pringles with Jokes on them. Nice Thermos is that CHIPS?8p

03-15-2007, 10:19 PM
That's really cool how your mom cuts your sandwich corner to corner like that UMP! Wow the new Pringles with Jokes on them. Nice Thermos is that CHIPS?8p
Nope, its my Village People lunch box and thermos. See, the construction guy and navy dude are on teh other side. The cop thing must have threw you off. :rolleyes: :D

Hoosier Bob
03-15-2007, 10:23 PM
I remember the first time I saw UMP at the "Cool Kids" table. The first thing he said to me was,"Dude, you can't smoke that in here!" That was way before the smoking bans of today. I guess you could say UMP was ahead of the times! I remember asking my mom to cut my sandwich in two one day. Not fancy like UMP's mom corner to corner like, just straight across. Mom looked at me lovingly and said with her cigarette hanging out of her lips,"make your own f****** sandwich turd!"

Slinkyredfoot
03-15-2007, 10:23 PM
I am ticked nobody noticed my BayWatch lunch box, apparently no one say the extra large cupcakes I ate.

03-15-2007, 10:27 PM
I remember the first time I saw UMP at the "Cool Kids" table. The first thing he said to me was,"Dude, you can't smoke that in here!" That was way before the smoking bans of today. I guess you could say UMP was ahead of the times! I remember asking my mom to cut my sandwich in two one day. Not fancy like UMP's mom corner to corner like, just straight across. Mom looked at me lovingly and said with her cigarette hanging out of her lips,"make your own f****** sandwich turd!"
Thats such a tender story Bob. Your mom was always so much fun at the Christmas assemblies we had. Remember the time when she flung that empty brandy bottle and hit Jimmy in the head at the school play? or the time she got all drunk and flashed our entire little league team? ah the good ol days.

03-15-2007, 10:28 PM
I am ticked nobody noticed my BayWatch lunch box, apparently no one say the extra large cupcakes I ate.
well, slink, to be honest if you gonna have a lunch box & thermos with David Hasselhoff on it at OUR table, it had better be a "KnightRider" lunch box. :cool:

Hoosier Bob
03-15-2007, 10:29 PM
Pretty much after dad bought her those things my little league days were over. The seventh inning hot dog dance was the one that did me in. Thanks for memories UMP!

03-15-2007, 10:30 PM
Thanks for memories UMP! I do what I can to help out.

Ron Grover
03-16-2007, 10:23 AM
Here is how I got to the cool table.

Long long ago in a galaxy far far away.................(That's how all the stories about high school start when you are over 50 years old.)

I was not one of the "cool", more in the awkward goofy category. We had to take swimming in high school and the swim teacher was the coolest kid even though he was a teacher in the whole high school. When we are assembled at the edge of the pool for the first day of class it was the standard order from the teach, "line up I want to see you swim." That was fine, each one at a time jumped in and swam a lap.

When it came to my turn the teach told me to stop and ask me what was that sewn on my swim trunks. I had been skiing that last summer in some local contests and had my American Water Ski Association (AWSA) member patch sewn on my swimsuit. The teacher had just learned to ski and all of a sudden I was his hero. He was asking all about skiing and tournaments. Instant teacher pet! All of a sudden skiing was the coolest thing at school and I was on top.

Made it to the cool table via water skiing.

Moderator4
03-16-2007, 10:30 AM
MR. UMP - I must tell you that at my school, cool kids did not sit at the tables in the lunchroom.

shepherd
03-16-2007, 10:31 AM
MR. UMP - I must tell you that at my school, cool kids did not sit at the tables in the lunchroom.

Exactly. That's what I've been saying all along... :cool:

TMCNo1
03-16-2007, 10:43 AM
Get your own tater tots! besides, I think the fat lunch lady has a crush on you.....

UMP, you want my milk, I got a beer in my bookbag! Anybody got a empty Pepsi can?

Ms. Higgumbottom asked me in study hall yesterday why she thought she smelled alcohol on me and I told her I got extra onions on my hotdogs at lunch, nosy old maid! Next time, I'm gonna ask her about, her and Coach Crouch coming out of the janitors closet during 5th period and her dress hung up in her pantyhose top!:rolleyes: :confused: ;)

Ric
03-16-2007, 10:44 AM
this thread is so gay

Sodar
03-16-2007, 10:45 AM
this thread is so gay

i am offended by that

i agree

TMCNo1
03-16-2007, 10:48 AM
this thread is so gay

No, No, No, they sat way over yonder by the radiator and giggled alot about Home Ed. class!

03-16-2007, 12:17 PM
Are you sure? Maybe there was a cool kid table, and you didnt know it.... or maybe you were sitting at it already.

My Garsh! there are 4 moderators now!! Can you belive it?:eek3: I still wasnt picked!:( :cry: I must be at the bottom of the "moderator totem pole" :rolleyes:

Ric
03-16-2007, 12:18 PM
Are you sure? Maybe there was a cool kid table, and you didnt know it.... or maybe you were sitting at it already.

My Garsh! there are 4 moderators now!! Can you belive it?:eek3: I still wasnt picked!:( :cry: I must be at the bottom of the "moderator totem pole" :rolleyes: mc will fire you in a hot minute if you keep talking to yourself ump

03-16-2007, 12:19 PM
Here is how I got to the cool table.

Long long ago in a galaxy far far away.................(That's how all the stories about high school start when you are over 50 years old.)

I was not one of the "cool", more in the awkward goofy category. We had to take swimming in high school and the swim teacher was the coolest kid even though he was a teacher in the whole high school. When we are assembled at the edge of the pool for the first day of class it was the standard order from the teach, "line up I want to see you swim." That was fine, each one at a time jumped in and swam a lap.

When it came to my turn the teach told me to stop and ask me what was that sewn on my swim trunks. I had been skiing that last summer in some local contests and had my American Water Ski Association (AWSA) member patch sewn on my swimsuit. The teacher had just learned to ski and all of a sudden I was his hero. He was asking all about skiing and tournaments. Instant teacher pet! All of a sudden skiing was the coolest thing at school and I was on top.

Made it to the cool table via water skiing.

You rule Ron! Skiing is just too cool for everything. Its the coolest thing ever. :) Skiing is so cool, that it even makes Hoosier Bob a little bit cool, if you can imagine that!:cool:

03-16-2007, 12:20 PM
mc will fire you in a hot minute if you keep talking to yourself ump
no, never, never.

shepherd
03-16-2007, 02:59 PM
this thread is so gay

Isn't it supposed to be cool to be gay these days? At least that's what the TV keeps telling me. :cool:

BriEOD
03-16-2007, 05:23 PM
I am going to be the sh*t out of someone and take their lunch money for starting this thread.

Moderator, please delete this thread.

shepherd
03-16-2007, 05:27 PM
I am going to be the sh*t out of someone and take their lunch money for starting this thread.

I'd rather beat the sh*t out of someone than be the sh*t out of someone! :D ;)

Hoosier Bob
03-16-2007, 07:57 PM
Well we finally know who wasn't at the table! Just because you got your arse kicked and had to hand over your milk money does not mean we all did Brian. You can sit with me and Mrs. Kreager Brian! I had to be walked out every afternoon by Mr. Neff to my mothers car. She loved that! No bus for me from 1st-5th grade. Changed schools and by 7th I had earned the same arrangement. It was not my fault by the way. That emergency exit was already broken!:( I am going to be the sh*t out of someone and take their lunch money for starting this thread.

03-16-2007, 09:51 PM
HB, dont skirt the issue. you rode the short bus and you know it. :rolleyes:

east tx skier
03-16-2007, 10:02 PM

This is the first time I have actually looked at this thread. The question "Why" comes to mind.

Glad it's the mods' problem!

Monte
03-16-2007, 10:08 PM
This is the first time I have actually looked at this thread. The question "Why" comes to mind.

What????? A mod STARTED the thread:rolleyes:

And he sits at the cool lunch table.

I personally want to sit with sodar at the hot chick table............:rolleyes: :D

TMCNo1
03-16-2007, 10:18 PM
What????? A mod STARTED the thread:rolleyes:

And he sits at the cool lunch table.

I personally want to sit with sodar at the hot chick table............:rolleyes: :D

Oh No, we having chicken again? Is it wings, legs, thighs or nuggets this time, they never serve breasts, I don't get it????????????:confused:
Tomorrow, I'm sneaking out and going to Geeter Harris's store and play pool @ lunch and get a small Coke and some peanuts.

Leroy
03-16-2007, 10:19 PM
Everyone has to have an escape.

I can't understand this thread as I remember always sitting in alphabetical order.....

Monte
03-16-2007, 10:20 PM
Oh No, we having chicken again? Is it wings, legs, thighs or nuggets this time, they never serve breasts, I don't get it????????????:confused:

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMLegs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

PendO
03-16-2007, 10:35 PM
Everyone has to have an escape.

I can't understand this thread as I remember always sitting in alphabetical order.....

what if there was a table full of cool kids wearing capes?

shepherd
03-16-2007, 11:46 PM

Boy, if that was one word it would be an oxymoron.

Monte
03-16-2007, 11:47 PM
Boy, if that was one word it would be an oxymoron.

Ha............................................ :uglyhamme: :popcorn:

shepherd
03-16-2007, 11:47 PM

Main Entry: oxymoron
Pronunciation: "k-sE-'mor-"n
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural oxymora /-'mor-&/
Etymology: Late Greek oxymOron, from neuter of oxymOros pointedly foolish, from Greek oxys sharp, keen + mOros foolish
: a combination of contradictory or incongruous words (as cruel kindness); broadly : something (as a concept) that is made up of contradictory or incongruous elements

Leroy
03-17-2007, 12:08 AM
You may be on to something! ;)

What happened to UMP, King of the Cool Kids?

dapicatti
03-17-2007, 12:51 AM
I vote for sitting with Sodar and the chicks.

BriEOD
03-17-2007, 08:21 AM
Well we finally know who wasn't at the table! Just because you got your arse kicked and had to hand over your milk money does not mean we all did Brian. You can sit with me and Mrs. Kreager Brian! I had to be walked out every afternoon by Mr. Neff to my mothers car. She loved that! No bus for me from 1st-5th grade. Changed schools and by 7th I had earned the same arrangement. It was not my fault by the way. That emergency exit was already broken!:(
Nope never had that problem WTR. I didn't care what other people thought...still don't. Plus, it probably didn't hurt that I started at outside linebacker for 3 yrs on the varsity football team in highschool.

03-17-2007, 10:08 AM
Only the REALLY cool kids wear capes, dontchano!!:cool:

Ric
03-17-2007, 10:17 AM
Nope never had that problem WTR. I didn't care what other people thought...still don't. Plus, it probably didn't hurt that I started at outside linebacker for 3 yrs on the varsity football team in highschool. outside lb? those are the little ones right?

tex
03-17-2007, 10:43 AM
Everybody up! I just sold the table to a bunch of Japanese investors. Made a killing...Beers are on me...well, 1 round!

Ric
03-17-2007, 10:50 AM
what the hellis the table? oh and uhh I'll have a bud select thanks

03-17-2007, 12:38 PM
Everybody up! I just sold the table to a bunch of Japanese investors. Made a killing...Beers are on me...well, 1 round!
OH man! I didnt realize the table was made of solid veneer quality birdseye maple.....:(

05-03-2007, 10:20 PM
BE IT KNOWN! that Slinkyredfoot is now a member of the Cool Kids lunch table. He got his leather jacket, and his cigarettes issued to him today. Welcome aboard Slink!:D :toast: :dance: Have a seat over there by Lakepirate.:)

shepherd
05-03-2007, 10:24 PM
BE IT KNOWN! that Slinkyredfoot is now a member of the Cool Kids lunch table. He got his leather jacket, and his cigarettes issued to him today. Welcome aboard Slink!:D :toast: :dance: Have a seat over there by Lakepirate.:)

What did he do? Join the math club? Way to go Slinky. Have fun in band camp.

6ballsisall
05-03-2007, 10:25 PM
Threadjack:

I saw a darn funny bumper sticker today. It read:

My son was banging your sons girlfriend while your son was at football practice.

Pretty out there but kinda funny..... :D

05-03-2007, 10:25 PM
What did he do? Join the math club? Way to go Slinky. Have fun in band camp.
There is room at the top for you here too Shep, come to the dark side.

05-03-2007, 10:26 PM
Threadjack:

I saw a darn funny bumper sticker today. It read:

My son was banging your sons girlfriend while your son was at football practice.

Pretty out there but kinda funny..... :D
Not out there to me! its absolutely hilarious!!! love it! great humor! DONTCHANO!

Slinkyredfoot
05-03-2007, 10:26 PM
Am I cool enough "good egg"?

05-03-2007, 10:27 PM
Am I cool enough "good egg"?
Dude, you are cool enough. Just look how well that jacket fits you. and hey, you gave that nerdy kid a swirly, so your in the club!!!

shepherd
05-03-2007, 10:29 PM
Slink, you don't want to hang out at that table with those milk-drinking geeks. Come on out here and take a hit of this! :cool: :D

Monte
05-03-2007, 10:36 PM
Slink, you don't want to hang out at that table with those milk-drinking geeks. Come on out here and take a hit of this! :cool: :D

Shep I just spit beer on my keyboard:worthy: :worthy:

05-03-2007, 10:40 PM
ROFLMAO!!!!!

YOu RULE Shep!!!!:D

Slinkyredfoot
05-03-2007, 10:44 PM
Sorry Shep and thanks for the offer, I quit an hour ago, If I am ivited tomorrow to the "Cooler" kids table I will join you...thanks in advance for you generosity....
Slink

TX.X-30 fan
05-03-2007, 10:48 PM

:dance: .......

LakePirate
05-03-2007, 11:14 PM
Dude I am not making the slimmie sitting next to me move for Slink..

6ballsisall
05-03-2007, 11:15 PM
Dude I am not making the slimmie sitting next to me move for Slink..

bro's before hoes Lakey.........

LakePirate
05-03-2007, 11:17 PM
bro's before hoes Lakey.........

Yeah be he is new..

6ballsisall
05-03-2007, 11:18 PM
Yeah be he is new..

Well in that case.........scoot yer arse over, she was eye'n me!!! 8p

LakePirate
05-03-2007, 11:19 PM
Well in that case.........scoot yer arse over, she was eye'n me!!! 8p

I've got dibs.

6ballsisall
05-03-2007, 11:22 PM
I've got dibs.

You can have her, her friend is hotter.......and I hear your girl was a guy!! :D

LakePirate
05-03-2007, 11:26 PM
You can have her, her friend is hotter.......and I hear your girl was a guy!! :D

Key word.....WAS

You should see this thing she does with Moderator 2.

6ballsisall
05-03-2007, 11:27 PM
Key word.....WAS

You should see this thing she does with Moderator 2.

I think I am gonna puke........:(

LakePirate
05-03-2007, 11:28 PM
I think I am gonna puke........:(

If you saw what she did with moderator 2 you would. :o

uawaterskier
05-04-2007, 04:33 AM
i think i should be in the cool kids table...id hate for the picture of my mom/gf to magically disappear

uawaterskier
05-04-2007, 04:33 AM
i think i should be in the cool kids table...id hate for the picture of my mom/gf to magically disappear

TMCNo1
05-04-2007, 06:18 AM

What, did Ric come into the lunchroom?:rolleyes:

TMCNo1
05-04-2007, 06:19 AM

You can say that again!

05-04-2007, 09:10 AM
Your application is being considered. The board will be having a meeting to discuss new members soon. (Just a hint, between you and me I would lose those blue framed sunglasses as someone has already suggested) Oh yea, btw we can be bribed.

TMCNo1
05-04-2007, 09:17 AM
Your application is being considered. The board will be having a meeting to discuss new members soon. (Just a hint, between you and me I would lose those blue framed sunglasses as someone has already suggested) Oh yea, btw we can be bribed.

Don't let Ric wear the prop hemet to the meeting, last time he bent over it popped the principle in the face, he fell over on the floor from the weight and tore up 12' of tile and it warppeded a blade er 2! I hope he keeps a spare prop?:rolleyes: :D

uawaterskier
05-04-2007, 12:38 PM
I upgraded to Oakley half wires. the blue frame glasses are gone

sanjuan23
05-04-2007, 01:02 PM
Bribes aeh.... What about a carton of Kool's Nevermind I am heading over to Sheps table.

05-04-2007, 01:12 PM
I upgraded to Oakley half wires. the blue frame glasses are gone
Far out! you need to edit your application. Meet Lakey in the 1st floor bathroom during 3rd hour. Bring your cigarettes.

shepherd
05-04-2007, 01:59 PM
Meet Lakey in the 1st floor bathroom during 3rd hour. Bring your chess set.

Sheesh.... :rolleyes:

LakePirate
05-04-2007, 02:33 PM
Sheesh.... :rolleyes:

I smell the stench of jealousy.

Filterless Camels little Tideling.

Maristar210
05-04-2007, 03:10 PM
Far out! you need to edit your application. Meet Lakey in the 1st floor bathroom during 3rd hour. Bring your cigarettes.

Roll em if you got em :cool:

05-04-2007, 04:01 PM
Roll em if you got em :cool:
Dont forget your homework.

uawaterskier
05-04-2007, 04:56 PM
i only smoke cloves!

SNOOTYSKIER
05-04-2007, 08:24 PM
Oh Please, please, please....can I be one of the cool kids too?:rolleyes:

NOT!

:noface: Really UMP.......

06-12-2007, 01:30 PM
LUNCH TIME!

I got my cool lunch box happenin' today at work!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v457/guitarzan1972/CClunchbox.jpg

KnoxX2
06-12-2007, 01:32 PM
That looks like the kind of lunch pale we would take and throw down the street to watch the sparks:D

fintek9
06-12-2007, 01:34 PM
That is a classic C&C there, been meaning to ask,... yours?

Sodar
06-12-2007, 01:34 PM
LUNCH TIME!

That is cool and all UMP, but who said you could sit here!?!? :D :D :D

ProTour X9
06-12-2007, 01:36 PM
I gawt a cooooler one!!8p

trickskier
06-12-2007, 01:37 PM
LUNCH TIME!

Got any of those brownies with the special spices in that COOL lunch box??? :rolleyes:

06-12-2007, 01:45 PM
That is a classic C&C there, been meaning to ask,... yours?
Absolutley!!! Ms. UMP bought it for me last year.

06-12-2007, 01:45 PM
Got any of those brownies with the special spices in that COOL lunch box??? :rolleyes:
Thats what its for, carrying brownies. :cool:

06-12-2007, 01:47 PM
That looks like the kind of lunch pale we would take and throw down the street to watch the sparks:D
Oh yea? well......welll.....then I will throw you down the street and watch the sparks.....:o

;) 8p

Maristar210
06-12-2007, 01:49 PM
You guys want to see my Farrah Fawcett lunch "box"?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/Steves389/farrah01.jpg

trickskier
06-12-2007, 01:53 PM
Just bought mine last night..................

KnoxX2
06-12-2007, 01:58 PM
Oh yea? well......welll.....then I will throw you down the street and watch the sparks.....

:uglyhamme Good luck with that one:D

Didn't I can you after school yesterday?:rolleyes: :cool:

06-12-2007, 02:00 PM
:uglyhamme Good luck with that one:D

Didn't I can you after school yesterday?
NO, no, that wasnt me......:o

8p

KnoxX2
06-12-2007, 02:03 PM
Yes it was.................BTW Maristar said he wants your lunch money for the rest of the year. This is your payment for the protection he will give you.

trickskier
06-12-2007, 02:06 PM
Yes it was.................BTW Maristar said he wants your lunch money for the rest of the year. This is your payment for the protection he will give you.

Is this protection simular to safe sex???

KnoxX2
06-12-2007, 02:08 PM
I aint going there..........I have heard stories about the UMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6ballsisall
06-12-2007, 02:09 PM
UMP's all talk. Let's give him a swirley at MM3! 8p

trickskier
06-12-2007, 02:13 PM
UMP's all talk. Let's give him a swirley at MM3! 8p
OK...........But you go first.............:o

06-12-2007, 03:49 PM
You boys can give me a swirly if you want, but your gonna have to go through Staristar in his Yellow speedo first! That oughta keep you at a distance. My milk money has been paid up for hte year :cool:

Maristar210
06-12-2007, 03:57 PM
You boys can give me a swirly if you want, but your gonna have to go through Staristar in his Yellow speedo first! That oughta keep you at a distance. My milk money has been paid up for hte year :cool:

Yeah dudes, what he said.

FEAR THE SPEEDO

06-12-2007, 04:01 PM
Yeah dudes, what he said.

FEAR THE SPEEDO
Right! Fear the speedo! And if your still feeling like a bunch a tough guys looking for a swirley victim, I will wear my purple speedo as insurance. Lets see how fast you guys want to grab on to two fat arses wearing yellow and purple speedos. :cool:

If you want a swirley victim, get Hoosier, his hair is so ****ed up he wont know the differeance anyway. and he will be too drunk to remember.

TMCNo1
06-12-2007, 04:11 PM
UMP, this guy says he can't wait to meet you now that his staff has done their research on you,

Maristar210
06-12-2007, 04:14 PM
Oh no Mr. Phil

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/Steves389/MB_ComLo.jpg

06-12-2007, 04:18 PM
UMP, this guy says he can't wait to meet you now that his staff has done their research on you,
I can tell you this, he aint sitting at the cool kids table with that hair cut. we all wear flat tops with fenders or DA's here at the cool kids table. 50's style baby!! :headbang:

6ballsisall
06-12-2007, 04:24 PM
Alright Staristar and UMP, all this talk about Yellow and Purple Speedo's has created a deterrent from said swirleys. You win!!

If ya'll start wearing Speedo's together at the Cool Kids table I want to move. Me thinks your cool kids table will soon be known by others as the GEY table. :D

06-12-2007, 04:29 PM
Alright Staristar and UMP, all this talk about Yellow and Purple Speedo's has created a deterrent from said swirleys. You win!!

If ya'll start wearing Speedo's together at the Cool Kids table I want to move. Me thinks your cool kids table will soon be known by others as the GEY table. :D
Nope, nope. we wear them in a manly, football watching, beer drinkin', monster truck kinda way. we dont wear them at the cool kids table, well maybe under our leather jackets and blue jeans.

BTW, I wouldnt head over to the geek table Randol. you heard about what happened to Larry Lester in Gym yesterday didnt you?

6ballsisall
06-12-2007, 04:32 PM
BTW, I wouldnt head over to the geek table Randol. you heard about what happened to Larry Lester in Gym yesterday didnt you?

If it in ANY way involves discussions about overweight fellas (check that, any guy) in Speedo's at all I don't want to hear it!! :D

06-12-2007, 04:35 PM
If it in ANY way involves discussions about overweight fellas (check that, any guy) in Speedo's at all I don't want to hear it!! :D
negative. Lets just say Andrew Clark taped him up with duct tape in the locker room & peeled his hair off. (come on man, didnt you see the breakfast club??)

I would stick at the cool kid table if I were you. dangerous times my friend, dangerous times.

trickskier
06-12-2007, 04:46 PM
Actually, I was just going to watch................As for Staristar in a Speed-O??? :eek3: ..................Well let's just say YELLOW isn't one of my favorite colors.....................:rolleyes: :uglyhamme

6ballsisall
06-12-2007, 05:03 PM
I would stick at the cool kid table if I were you. dangerous times my friend, dangerous times.

I'll hang as long as the talks about Speedo's ceases!! 8p

LakePirate
06-12-2007, 06:28 PM
Did Larry get duct taped to the pole in the commons area again?

06-12-2007, 09:52 PM
Did Larry get duct taped to the pole in the commons area again?
affirmative.

LakePirate
06-12-2007, 09:59 PM
affirmative.

I had nothing to do with it.....this time.

06-12-2007, 10:29 PM
I had nothing to do with it.....this time.
Neither did I. I was with you, right? in the library, studying for that urine test.

skeeler
06-13-2007, 02:54 PM
I am so cool, I not even at school while you guys are at the "cool kids" table. :D

uawaterskier
06-14-2007, 09:04 AM
well...it wasnt me. I had to go find some nerd to do my homework for me

chudson
06-14-2007, 09:11 AM
I am so cool, I not even at school while you guys are at the "cool kids" table. :D

:cool: "Fonz is that you? :cool:

06-14-2007, 12:25 PM
:cool: "Fonz is that you? :cool:
NO, Fonzie is busy. its summer, he is out doing the waterski jump over the sharks , dontchano!!!

tex
11-05-2008, 06:42 PM
I'm sitting, let's drink!

11-05-2008, 06:42 PM
This thread is NOT for geeks.

flipper
12-31-2008, 11:34 AM
What happened to the cool kids table?

betsy&david Harrison
12-31-2008, 11:41 AM
I think it is being worked on at the moment... ???

flipper
12-31-2008, 11:44 AM
It's back.....I think

erkoehler
12-31-2008, 11:44 AM
Probably going to take lots of work!

Nope, it's ALIVE!

uawaterskier
12-31-2008, 09:38 PM
dang...I haven't sat at the cool kids table for a while now

trickskier
01-01-2009, 08:21 AM
dang...I haven't sat at the cool kids table for a while now

And you have probably been deleted....................8p

fintek9
01-03-2009, 11:42 PM
dang...I haven't sat at the cool kids table for a while nowGive me your milk!...<spit>:cool:

tex
12-22-2012, 05:55 PM
09-08-2009 09:14 AM

It's been that long since he last was here?

barefoot
12-22-2012, 08:03 PM
I was thinking it was a long time since a lot of these guys have been back!