PDA

View Full Version : Free T-shirt Question!

erkoehler
03-01-2007, 02:44 PM
If you could have Chicago MasterCraft show up at any 5 events what would they be and why? For example, waterski demos, pro-rider clinics, wakeboard tournaments, on water boat demos, etc?

Anybody that provides a serious response will be entered into a drawing for the chance to win a free shirt at 2pm tomorrow.:D

sanjuan23
03-01-2007, 02:48 PM
Well considering I am about 1000 miles away if I saw them anywhere around here I would be surprised. But you can go ahead and put my name in the hat for that drawing. ;)

woody
03-01-2007, 02:50 PM
In order of preference........

1. Summer party at our lake.
2. Pro Rider wake clinic at our lake.
3. Old boy ski clinic at our lake.
4. 5th November party at our lake.
5. Wakestock UK - somewhere up north on the Irish Sea, cold, windy but a good party.

erkoehler
03-01-2007, 02:50 PM
Well considering I am about 1000 miles away if I saw them anywhere around here I would be surprised. But you can go ahead and put my name in the hat for that drawing. ;)

Answer the question, and I'll enter you in the drawing....no need to be local :)

woody
03-01-2007, 03:02 PM
Answer the question, and I'll enter you in the drawing....no need to be local :)

Hell if your vaguely willing to stick me in the hat, and there's no one awake in Australia or the Antartic there ain't going to be many further away.........

dmayer84
03-01-2007, 03:08 PM
1. NJ Wakefest- Would be nice to have a dealership there
2.Wakeboarding clinic- have an awsome boat to learn on
3. Pro rider- Always nice to see the sponsor with the pro riders
4. Skiing clinc- would like a better boat than mine to ski behind
5. Boat demo- want to see all the new boats

stuie
03-01-2007, 03:18 PM
1.Wakestock 2007 Toronto!!!!!
http://www.wakestock.com/

2. My cottage lake assn. regatta Aug 1/07

I know, that's only 2 events

Stuart

shepherd
03-01-2007, 03:22 PM
If you guys were coming to my area, I'd be more interested in in-water boat demos, including ski-behinds. Waterski demos would be great too if held in conjunction with the boat demos.

You guys are a Mastercraft dealer, so if I was interested in your product I'd like to test it. I wouldn't be interested in seeing Chicago Mastercraft at a tournament. Tournaments are for the tournament skiers and spectators - not potential boat-buyers and/or ski buyers.

east tx skier
03-01-2007, 03:23 PM
Wherever you like, but stay off my lawn. :)

/doesn't need a free t-shirt
//never wins anything anyway

Prostar Rich
03-01-2007, 03:26 PM
Hold an open house. I have stopped in at your old location but not your new location. My lake house is in southern WI and we used to have a mastercraft dealer on the lake where I bought my boat from. I have a local marina in white water WI that I use for service on things that I can't do myself and their pricing is reasonable.

HTH,
Prostar Rich

----------------------------------------------------------------------
If you could have Chicago MasterCraft show up at any 5 events what would they be and why? For example, waterski demos, pro-rider clinics, wakeboard tournaments, on water boat demos, etc?

Anybody that provides a serious response will be entered into a drawing for the chance to win a free shirt at 2pm tomorrow.:D

Datdude
03-01-2007, 03:27 PM
1. 42nd Annual Minocqua Mayhem
2. 43rd Annual Minocqua Mayhem
3. 44th Annual Minocqua Mayhem
4. 45th Annual Minocqua Mayhem
5. 46th Annual Minocqua Mayhem

Gimme my FREE shirt:cool:

sanjuan23
03-01-2007, 03:41 PM
In water demo's.....
Pro Rider clinics.....
Free T-Shirts for answering....
oh and did I mention free T-Shirts??

sanjuan23
03-01-2007, 03:42 PM
Wherever you like, but stay off my lawn. :)

Dont sweat it about your lawn we're obviously not going to get any measurable rainfall again this year:mad:

cbryan70
03-01-2007, 04:23 PM
Im not sure if you do but events on crystal lake or hosting an event somewhere on the fox. st charles or elgin

east tx skier
03-01-2007, 04:25 PM
Dont sweat it about your lawn we're obviously not going to get any measurable rainfall again this year:mad:

I don't know about you guys, but it dumped on us this morning.

JohnE
03-01-2007, 04:29 PM
2008 New England Boat Show in Boston, MA :D

Uh and I'd answer on water demo's to qualify for my chance at the shirt.

i dabble
03-01-2007, 05:05 PM
i can post

TMCNo1
03-01-2007, 05:35 PM

All combined into one 3 day weekend event for the benefit of your customers, potential customers, invited attendees, competitors and the like, kinda like Carolina Spring Madness!

suedv
03-01-2007, 07:28 PM
Here are some suggestions you probably will not hear from many guys on this forum, but I think some of their wives would like some of them.

1. A boat driving clinic for women where no husbands are allowed within 10 miles of the clinic.
2. A back up the trailer clinic for women where no husbands are allowed within 10 miles of the clinic.
3. A put the boat on the trailer clinic for women where no husbands are allowed within 10 miles of the clinic.
4. A tow a skier clinic for women where no husbands are allowed within 10 miles of the clinic.
5. A "get familiar with features of a boat" clinic for women where... you know the rest

Why??? The stress level for learning would be lower and I bet some women would enjoy boating more. ;)

TMCNo1
03-01-2007, 07:34 PM
Here are some suggestions you probably will not hear from many guys on this forum, but I think some of their wives would like some of them.

1. A boat driving clinic for women where no husbands are allowed within 10 miles of the clinic.
2. A back up the trailer clinic for women where no husbands are allowed within 10 miles of the clinic.
3. A put the boat on the trailer clinic for women where no husbands are allowed within 10 miles of the clinic.
4. A tow a skier clinic for women where no husbands are allowed within 10 miles of the clinic.
5. A "get familiar with features of a boat" clinic for women where... you know the rest

Why??? The stress level for learning would be lower and I bet some women would enjoy boating more. ;)

That's all happening @ Carolina Spring Madness, by April Coble Eller, Chris Eller and Dana Reed on Friday the 11th, except for the 10 mile Restraining Order.

Maristar210
03-01-2007, 07:36 PM

Sue,

Action Water did that here on the Thornapple last year. All women attended. Of course it was taught by a man:D

Farmer Ted
03-01-2007, 07:37 PM

Dang Dude, what's up with posting your homework on the internet?

"entered into a drawing for a CHANCE to win......."

SueDV has a great idea, get the wives onboard and a $50-60,000 boat is a much easier sell. You're going after the wrong crowd.

Get the skirts in the boat and the cash will flow....

Footin
03-01-2007, 07:56 PM
3 events: Mag Mania 3 thru 5.

Now that deserves a T-shirt!

Leroy
03-01-2007, 08:26 PM
THis is great Sue! I'll send my wife! In a kind and loving way.

dapicatti
03-01-2007, 10:34 PM
THis is great Sue! I'll send my wife! In a kind and loving way.
Me too! In a loving way of course.

jbfootin
03-01-2007, 10:41 PM
Footstock
WI state show ski tourney
National show ski tourney
slalom/ wakeboard/ barefoot clinic (anywhere!)
any state or regional tourney...slalom, barefoot, wake...

erkoehler
03-02-2007, 01:56 PM
1 hour left....

SkiDog
03-02-2007, 02:03 PM

6. a Skidog Girls Gone Wild event, with no husbands are allowed within ten miles of the event!:D

TMCNo1
03-02-2007, 02:09 PM
1 hour left....

What time is it there, eastern, daylight or savings time????????????? There is always a catch!

dmayer84
03-02-2007, 03:33 PM
and the winner is................

SkiDog
03-02-2007, 03:35 PM
Did I win? Did I win?! Oh Yea!!!!!!!!!:D You can send me my shirt now please. Chicaco MC is the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) :) :)

the legend
03-02-2007, 04:22 PM
That's the best idea I've ever heard. Driving clinic might be bad idea though, I still want my Perfect pass.(Erk lets get on that)

endl
03-02-2007, 04:28 PM
I realize your contest is over but I would say that if more Mastercraft Dealers would simply take there Demo Boats out on weekends to the large Marina's at different lakes, they are going to draw alot of attention to the boats simply on looks and interest. Then it would be nice if perspective buyers had the chance to ride in these boats. I think alot of boat owners have preconceived ideas that Mastercrafts are specialized ski boats for sking, wakeboarding ect only.

TMCNo1
03-02-2007, 08:10 PM

What are we missing?

erkoehler
03-02-2007, 08:28 PM
Sorry, SueDV won the shirt....stayed tuned for some more trivia questions later for more shirts.

atlfootr
03-03-2007, 10:18 AM
Anybody that provides a serious response will be entered into a drawing for the chance to win a free shirt at 2pm tomorrow.:DWas the shipping free, as well?

TMCNo1
03-03-2007, 01:40 PM
Was the shipping free, as well?

atlfootr, No, when you get the T-shirt you won, it will be COD @ $109.13 and they will only take Girl Scout cookies as payment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tex
12-15-2010, 11:19 PM
You owe me one!

milkmania
12-16-2010, 12:54 AM
tropicana tan bathing suit contest :twocents: