PDA

View Full Version : The Real Housewives of Orange County

Sodar
02-28-2007, 03:45 PM
Saturday night, the date and I decided that we would just lay low for the night and watch some TV...

So, after some channel surfing, we started watching "The Real Housewives of Orange County" on Bravo. I had never watched it, but have heard from friends that it is pretty entertaining. I was utterly amazed at the Life-Sucking, Money Grubbing, [insert name for female dogs] on the show. None the less, I am now addicted to the show and I can only hope to find a wife who is as gorgeous at 50 years old as the women on the show!! I think we sat and watched 2 or 3 episodes in a row and we both found it hilarious and appualing! I would really recommend it to anyone who would like to get a 60 minute lesson in Southern California Living!!!

Has anyone else watched it??

http://z.about.com/d/realitytv/1/0/-/_/housewives.jpg

sanjuan23
02-28-2007, 03:49 PM
The wife started watching an episode last Sat or Sun morning. I was completely amazed at how women like this can get caught up in a life style and become such (insert name here) Truly disgusting! Almost as bad as that Gotti show.

Mag_Red
02-28-2007, 04:43 PM
They should call the show Silicone Valley. Caught bits and pieces, but just couldn't stomach it. Like you two said.....Digusting. The attitude must come with the fake breasts and good looks.:rolleyes:

jraben8
02-28-2007, 04:46 PM
And having everything imaginable simply handed to them and their kids.

Slinkyredfoot
02-28-2007, 04:50 PM
Watched 10 min of it a couple weeks ago with my gfriend, made me puke, superficial women in their superficial world who I would guess are very unhappy with themselves and their lives.....

jraben8
02-28-2007, 05:00 PM
Because someone has more than they do.

Datdude
02-28-2007, 05:08 PM
Jo(front brunette) and Laurie?(2nd blonde from right) are both hot. I am embarassed to admit it, but I have watched it:o

Naste Craft
02-28-2007, 05:12 PM
One word..............

COUGARS!!!!!!!!!!!