PDA

View Full Version : showin the love

rodltg2
02-27-2007, 08:53 PM
look at this guy showing these guys some love....

ilikeitglacy
02-27-2007, 08:55 PM
Is it legal to run a dumarss over in CA ?

rodltg2
02-27-2007, 08:57 PM
i dont know but i wouldnt be too happy if that was me getting sprayed. luckliy i keep myself mostly on a ski lake...

Farmer Ted
02-27-2007, 08:58 PM
I don't know the circumstances behind that pic, but if I stopped to watch someone ski and they did that to me......there would be a huge @ss beating.

now if the guy that's parked is sitting inside the one ball, he deserves it? But since he's in a Comp boat, I highly doubt that would happen.

Or it may have and as the infamous Lakes Rick once said, "just another @sshole in a MasterCraft"

Farmer Ted
02-27-2007, 09:01 PM
That looks like Bucky's boat?

I can't remember if his is Black and White or Black and Gray.

But Bucky's not an @sshole.

couldn't be him

rodltg2
02-27-2007, 09:01 PM
i would hope they know each other. doubt its on a course though by the looks of it.

JKTX21
02-27-2007, 09:03 PM
Surely he knows those guys.... Wait no, it wouldn't matter to me, I'd still be pissed. I guess I have been known to spray my friends while they are in the water, but never a boat.

sand2snow22
02-27-2007, 09:18 PM
I had a cousin do that, he cut a little hard, lost control and lodged the fin of the ski in the boat :rolleyes:

BriEOD
02-27-2007, 09:18 PM
Oh HELL NO!!! If that was me, I'd be pissing in someone's grits real quick.

cbryan70
02-27-2007, 09:21 PM
yeah if i even attempted to do that i would end up in the boat anyways

Upper Michigan Prostar190
02-27-2007, 09:24 PM
I do that all the time, spray people.....:cool: Its totally open season if you know the people. If you dont know them, then dont do it. The funny part is, most people get a kick out of it. This one time at band camp, I did this: a bunch of my friends were out on their boat with us. He got a 30' cruiser, sweet boat. you can sit 6 or 7 people acroos the swim deck and one on each end of it. so they are all out there drinking, havin fun, and I am skiing. So I am getting ready to quit, and I signal my driver to head in for a buzz pass. He sets up the run, I get ready and cut hard to blast across the wake to give em a huge spray. Well unbeknownst to me, everyone leaves the swimdeck EXCEPT my very good friend's 8 month pregnant wife. So ol UMPster comes around and I am totally focused on NOT hitting the boat but getting close enough and timing the cut. So When I comit to the turn I look up to make a smart arse face at the crowd, only the crowd aint there, just my friends' pregnant wife. :o Mission accomplished al lright, HUGE SPRAY! she gets compeltely soaking wet. I feel like an arse. :o Who is driving the boat???? Her husband. :D I go in and apologize to her, and she is cool about it and said the cool water was refreshing. Did I feel like a dumbarse for a while though.......

Maristar210
02-27-2007, 09:41 PM
I do that all the time, spray people.....:cool: Its totally open season if you know the people. If you dont know them, then dont do it. The funny part is, most people get a kick out of it. This one time at band camp, I did this: a bunch of my friends were out on their boat with us. He got a 30' cruiser, sweet boat. you can sit 6 or 7 people acroos the swim deck and one on each end of it. so they are all out there drinking, havin fun, and I am skiing. So I am getting ready to quit, and I signal my driver to head in for a buzz pass. He sets up the run, I get ready and cut hard to blast across the wake to give em a huge spray. Well unbeknownst to me, everyone leaves the swimdeck EXCEPT my very good friend's 8 month pregnant wife. So ol UMPster comes around and I am totally focused on NOT hitting the boat but getting close enough and timing the cut. So When I comit to the turn I look up to make a smart arse face at the crowd, only the crowd aint there, just my friends' pregnant wife. :o Mission accomplished al lright, HUGE SPRAY! she gets compeltely soaking wet. I feel like an arse. :o Who is driving the boat???? Her husband. :D I go in and apologize to her, and she is cool about it and said the cool water was refreshing. Did I feel like a dumbarse for a while though.......

Just for a while my friend?

Chief
02-27-2007, 09:41 PM
I've heard that can cause swelling around the eyes.

02-27-2007, 10:06 PM
Just for a while my friend?
yea, then it passed. ;)

Nice one Mari, keep that edge sharp boy!

slink976
02-27-2007, 10:08 PM
I think I would have to call my insurance company and file a claim. Cuz I would be running my boat into the A$$holes boat!

Mamma always told me my temper would catch up to me.

Maristar210
02-27-2007, 10:09 PM
yea, then it passed. ;)

Nice one Mari, keep that edge sharp boy!

I meant it nicely. Wink wink . . . My friend !

peason
02-27-2007, 10:12 PM
Did it once, forgot that the friends boat I did it to was a MasterCraft barefoot with an outboard. Needless to say he got me back-by trimming up the motor and sraying a wall of water into my boat!

milkmania
02-27-2007, 10:16 PM
I do that all the time, spray people.....:cool: Its totally open season if you know the people. If you dont know them, then dont do it. The funny part is, most people get a kick out of it. This one time at band camp, I did this: a bunch of my friends were out on their boat with us. He got a 30' cruiser, sweet boat. you can sit 6 or 7 people acroos the swim deck and one on each end of it. so they are all out there drinking, havin fun, and I am skiing. So I am getting ready to quit, and I signal my driver to head in for a buzz pass. He sets up the run, I get ready and cut hard to blast across the wake to give em a huge spray. Well unbeknownst to me, everyone leaves the swimdeck EXCEPT my very good friend's 8 month pregnant wife. So ol UMPster comes around and I am totally focused on NOT hitting the boat but getting close enough and timing the cut. So When I comit to the turn I look up to make a smart arse face at the crowd, only the crowd aint there, just my friends' pregnant wife. :o Mission accomplished al lright, HUGE SPRAY! she gets compeltely soaking wet. I feel like an arse. :o Who is driving the boat???? Her husband. I go in and apologize to her, and she is cool about it and said the cool water was refreshing. Did I feel like a dumbarse for a while though.......

"negative Ghostrider, the pattern is full" (http://www.killerclips.com/clip.php?id=131&qid=1681);)

LINKED^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

atlfootr
02-27-2007, 10:29 PM
Did it once to a MasterCraft barefoot with an outboard.
Needless to say he got me back-by trimming up the motor and spraying a wall of water into my boat! :purplaugh
yea, that's only one of the many peerks we outboard owners have against you inboard ppl ...:purplaugh

02-27-2007, 10:58 PM
I meant it nicely. Wink wink . . . My friend !
I know Steve, its all good. :) :D

Just dont wink at me so much......:mad: Save that for Hoosier Bob....8p

02-27-2007, 11:02 PM
"negative Ghostrider, the pattern is full" (http://www.killerclips.com/clip.php?id=131&qid=1681);)

LINKED^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
"......and one General's daughter!":mad:

Hoosier Bob
02-27-2007, 11:05 PM
He appears to be smiling and also appears to have made a very straight run at them. I am guessing he knows them. Still, rough practice even with good friends!:o

milkmania
02-27-2007, 11:07 PM
Still, rough practice even with good friends!:o

it'd be way worse, if it was one of those yoohoo lakes!

dmayer84
02-27-2007, 11:11 PM
I sprayed some people on my board and ski before, but they were fellow counselors at the camp I was working at, and they were only whalers or glastrons. Ive had it done to me as well.

One of my campers went to do it to another boat one day and I just pulled the throttle back. Didnt want him hitting the boat.

Sodar
02-28-2007, 09:45 AM
"......and one General's daughter!":mad:

"Peggy Benjamin..... and you @sshole, you are lucky to be here!!"

Maristar210
02-28-2007, 12:27 PM
For me it would depend upon whether is was hot out or not. Doing that on a cool day would ... well...... not be cool, shall we say?

tones03
02-28-2007, 12:32 PM
I have been known to do it a couple times to people I know on our lake. They are cruising in their pontoon and it is just to easy, all in good fun because they have gotten me back.

02-28-2007, 12:33 PM
"THANK YOU SIR!!!":o

02-28-2007, 12:34 PM
I love the scene at flight school when they buzz the tower and are getting their arse chewed out byt hte head cheese, and afterwards Goose says, "Thanks Mav, I really enjoyed that. You still got the number for that truck driving school?"

Sodar
02-28-2007, 12:36 PM
For me it would depend upon whether is was hot out or not. Doing that on a cool day would ... well...... not be cool, shall we say?

Good story along these lines... Christmas break in high school a few friends and I got together and ran our boats over to Catalina for breakfast. Going out of the marina, I was in my whaler and my buddy trims up his I/O and roosts it. A wall of water came over the entire boat and I swear, he put 3 inches into the bilge!! I think more experlatives came out of my mouth that day, than I knew I even knew!!!

Sodar
02-28-2007, 12:37 PM
I love the scene at flight school when they buzz the tower and are getting their arse chewed out byt hte head cheese, and afterwards Goose says, "Thanks Mav, I really enjoyed that. You still got the number for that truck driving school?"

My favorite movie EVER!!! I have seen that thing more times and I still find it entertaining!!

betsy&david Harrison
02-28-2007, 12:40 PM
Two of us with our new boats cruisin back into the narrows at Naciemento, Ca.. saw a racus up ahead, girls on the bow, water cannons, ect...Drunk (NO!) We did a 10mph plow on either side of em and wow did they have a great swim in the slosh:D Anything goes back there. Came after us with full beers...Drunk and bad shots we collected quite a few free beers that day.

Ric
02-28-2007, 01:05 PM
ahh back in the college days we had a big party at a fraternity brothers lakehouse. one of the older guys was mouthing at me when it was my turn. everyone was hanging around on the dock to watch and few were actually skiers but the guy with the house had a brendella, I remember that. I ripped a few turns & wanted to let someone else go...... there's my buddy, the mouth, standing in the water near the dock.... (devil animation here). I glided in like I wasn't gonna spray & stared him down the whole way with a grin on my face.. I remember it like it was yesterday. Then I dropped the wall on him! He came up coughing lakewater and cussin myass! hahahahha I loved it. Got a few folks on the dock too with friendly fire, but it was all in good fun