PDA

View Full Version : The official "Excercise-Lack of excercise-Guilt " thread!

Upper Michigan Prostar190
02-27-2007, 07:35 PM
OK, some of you are gonna hate me for this, and some are gonna love to hate me for this. a few might be motivated. I just finished my healthy dinner. I am now heading down in the basement to excercise! who is with me? :confused: Come on now you lazy arses! Put down that bag of potato chips, put away that can of soda or cold beer. Put down that gravy ladle, put down that slice of double oreo cheese cake, put that Ice cream back in the fridge, the GARAGE FRIDGE!! Get off the couch, turn OFF the TV. Get your shorts on, get good and stretched out and get some excercise in. WE all need it, its good for us, all the way around. I have been in spring training since December. This thread is for motivation!:D hit the bike, hit the weights, hit the gym, hit the treadmill, hit the whatever, just get moving! Feel that guilt? Feel it? Thats called motivation baby! get movin! I will meet you peeps back here later on for a roll call!

Talk to me peeps!:cool:

PendO
02-27-2007, 08:13 PM
what a don-key!

Slinkyredfoot
02-27-2007, 08:14 PM
AHHHH! how did this happen? 2 threads! :o SOMEONE PLEASE DELETE ONE OF THESE THREADS THANKS!:)

Please use the other thread to post comments on so the mods can delete this one.....

If I knew how I would, I screw up all the time tooo UMP:D

PendO
02-27-2007, 09:22 PM
bump, this thread is just as good as the other one you started:)

Maybee ETS can use his superpowers and make it disappear?

André
02-27-2007, 09:27 PM
bump, this thread is just as good as the other one you started:)

Maybee ETS can use his superpowers and make it disappear?
Malibu are better boats then Mastercraft.

There.It should dissapear soon...:D