PDA

View Full Version : X-2 Bow filler cushion

BlueX2
02-27-2007, 03:57 PM
If you have any experience, advice or are selling a bow filler cushion that would fit a 2006 X-2 please let me know. Is is better/cost effective to have one custom made or just order on from a local Mastercraft dealer?

east tx skier
02-27-2007, 04:21 PM
I've not built a bow filler, but I've built a jump seat (see link below). My guess the most cost effective route would probably be to just make your own. Or perhaps you could order the vinyl from MC and make the base. These things don't tend to be very inexpensive when you order them. So if you've got a jigsaw and a stable gun, you might want to give it a shot.

erkoehler
02-27-2007, 04:22 PM
If you have any experience, advice or are selling a bow filler cushion that would fit a 2006 X-2 please let me know. Is is better/cost effective to have one custom made or just order on from a local Mastercraft dealer?

I can order you the complete setup, or just pieces of it.

Chicago MasterCraft @ 815-385-0880

east tx skier
02-27-2007, 04:24 PM
I'd like to retract my previous statement as it appears this piece is about $143 complete.

ripcurl74
04-11-2007, 10:39 AM
I'd like to retract my previous statement as it appears this piece is about $143 complete.

Hey guys, I'm up in Canada and am just wondering where you can get one for $143 complete??? Are you talking the substrate as well? Up here I've been quoted a cost on those things of close to $500 complete by some of the dealers!! I'd love to get one but not at that price......

Please help!

east tx skier
04-11-2007, 11:48 AM
I recall seeing that price in the parts section of www.mymastercraft.com

Given the difference, I may have missed something.

rstitson
04-11-2007, 04:00 PM
We got a bow cushion for and x-15 was somewhere between 4 and 5 hundred. Could not believe the price. Since we were buying new I just rolled with it. If I had to do it to an already owned boat I would build. ours has a solid thich plexiglass (or simular) type of support that goes under it and then the cushion fits on top. Looks like the cusion may have a rotmolded back, but not sure as just looked at it once. Not worth 4-5 bills though it is solid. It is nice having the option.