PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Mikey!

sanjuan23
02-27-2007, 12:57 PM
Hope you have a good one!

Maristar210
02-27-2007, 01:02 PM
Happy Birthday former Yooper

TMCNo1
02-27-2007, 01:26 PM
Happy Birthday, Mikey and others!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upper Michigan Prostar190
02-27-2007, 01:34 PM
Happy Birthday MIKEY!!! have a pasty! DONTCHANO! :toast: :headbang: :friday:

Mikey
02-27-2007, 02:54 PM
Happy Birthday MIKEY!!! have a pasty! DONTCHANO!

I wish I had a pasty.:( But I got a case of Leinenkugels beer and a pack of Volwerths hotdogs instead so I am good to go.

:woohoo: I finaly get to celebrate a birthday here in the U.S. I have spent the last 3 birthdays in the middle east in countries where I couldnt drink. I think I might be calling in sick to work tomorrow. I think I feel the flu coming on. :friday: :D

trickskier
02-27-2007, 03:23 PM
Happy Birthday Mikey.........Have a GREAT day!!!

RexDog1
02-27-2007, 03:42 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Have a good one!!!!!:toast:

Mikey
02-28-2007, 09:42 AM
Thanks everyone for taking the time to wish me a happy birthday.:)

Last night ended up sucking pretty bad. Just as my wife(who's birthday was also yesterday) and I were about to sit down for a nice birthday dinner I get called into work. This is the first time in 6 years that I got called into work after duty hours.:rant: So I go in and troubleshoot, brainstorm, and fix the problem at work and by the time I got home my wife had already put dinner away and was sleeping. Make that the 4th birthday in a row that I didnt get to spend with my wife. :(

Jesus_Freak
02-28-2007, 10:02 AM
Thanks everyone for taking the time to wish me a happy birthday.:)

Last night ended up sucking pretty bad. Just as my wife(who's birthday was also yesterday) and I were about to sit down for a nice birthday dinner I get called into work. This is the first time in 6 years that I got called into work after duty hours.:rant: So I go in and troubleshoot, brainstorm, and fix the problem at work and by the time I got home my wife had already put dinner away and was sleeping. Make that the 4th birthday in a row that I didnt get to spend with my wife. :(

Sorry dude. What happened the first 3 years...or need I ask?

RexDog1
02-28-2007, 10:07 AM
Mikey sorry about your birthday….. it never comes out like you would like it to….
The past 5/7 have been for chit ……..Now I just treat it like just an another day:rolleyes:

You wife better look out tonight…….8p

Mikey
02-28-2007, 10:30 AM
Sorry dude. What happened the first 3 years...or need I ask?

The first 2 I was in Iraq and the 3rd one I was in Qatar.

Your wife better look out tonight......8p

Actually RexDog, I think I am the one that needs to be looking out...:D

Sodar
02-28-2007, 10:36 AM
Actually RexDog, I think I am the one that needs to be looking out...:D

That a Boy!!! HA HA HA :firejump: :dance:

Upper Michigan Prostar190
02-28-2007, 10:37 AM
I wish I had a pasty. But I got a case of Leinenkugels beer and a pack of Volwerths hotdogs instead so I am good to go.
I finaly get to celebrate a birthday here in the U.S. I have spent the last 3 birthdays in the middle east in countries where I couldnt drink. I think I might be calling in sick to work tomorrow. I think I feel the flu coming on. :friday:

VOLWERTHS RULE!!!!:headbang: :headbang: If they arent Volwerth's hot dogs, just throw em in the garbage.....cuz they aint worth eating. dont even give them to the dog. :noface: