PDA

View Full Version : Thanks MasterCraft

School Skier
02-25-2007, 07:50 PM
I want to give Greg Clower MasterCrafts owner relations manager a BIG THANK YOU for supporting our mini course day at the school where I work, it was a huge success! I had over thirty students signed up for three mini courses. The kids enjoyed what we could teach about waterskiing and they also loved the boat brochures and door prizes you donated to us. It was a great pleasure for me to represent MasterCraft and to really pitch why your parents should have a MasterCraft. Again, many thanks Greg!

Jim@BAWS
02-25-2007, 07:53 PM
I want to give Greg Clower MasterCrafts owner relations manager a BIG THANK YOU for supporting our mini course day at the school where I work, it was a huge success! I had over thirty students signed up for three mini courses. The kids enjoyed what we could teach about waterskiing and they also loved the boat brochures and door prizes you donated to us. It was a great pleasure for me to represent MasterCraft and to really pitch why your parents should have a MasterCraft. Again, many thanks Greg!

GREG CLOWER IS TO MASTERCRAFT WHAT
BRETT FAVRE IS TO THE PACKERS

KEEP IT UP GREG FAVRE

Jim@BAWS

School Skier
02-25-2007, 08:03 PM
We need more Greg's and Brett's!

SkiDog
02-26-2007, 09:47 AM
GREG CLOWER IS TO MASTERCRAFT WHAT
BRETT FAVRE IS TO THE PACKERS

KEEP IT UP GREG FAVRE