PDA

View Full Version : Kleen Warrior

rodltg2
02-23-2007, 06:24 PM
anyone try this stuff. some lady came door to door to our offcie today with this stuff. her demo had me buying it. it actually impressed evryone in the office that combined we bought 36 bottles. it cleaned our carpet stains and i tried it on my trcuk wheels. worked great. cant wait to try it on the boat. claims to remove water spots and even clean the upholstery. ill see what happens..

PendO
02-23-2007, 06:46 PM
anyone try this stuff. some lady came door to door to our offcie today with this stuff. her demo had me buying it. it actually impressed evryone in the office that combined we bought 36 bottles. it cleaned our carpet stains and i tried it on my trcuk wheels. worked great. cant wait to try it on the boat. claims to remove water spots and even clean the upholstery. ill see what happens..

Rod, how many magazine subscriptions did you buy last week from the door to door guy?

Willski
02-23-2007, 09:49 PM
We bought some orange smelling cleaner one day at the house from some girl. Mainly because she cleaned everything in sight. Not just demo style either. She said "do you have any dirty tennis shoes". I got some and she cleaned both of them, plus some other stuff. She was hilarious too. Felt we owed her something. I think it was ten bucks.

Maristar210
02-23-2007, 09:54 PM
We bought some orange smelling cleaner one day at the house from some girl. Mainly because she cleaned everything in sight. Not just demo style either. She said "do you have any dirty tennis shoes". I got some and she cleaned both of them, plus some other stuff. She was hilarious too. Felt we owed her something. I think it was ten bucks.

Yeah Willski - SHE CLEANED YOUR SHOES ALRIGHT:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Did you have a cigarette afterwards?

Just playin:D

Upper Michigan Prostar190
02-24-2007, 10:47 AM
Hope it dont discolor the seats inthe boat when you clean them.....:o

This sounds like a potential episode of "Leave it to Beaver" where Beaver buys some super cleaner from a traveling salesman, he and Lumpy use it on everything in sight, and to find out its actually some corrosive acid that eats the hell out of any surface it meets and destroys thousands of dollars worth of stuff, Eddie Hascal laughs at him and insults him and then Wally has to figure out a way to fix it all before Ward gets home from work. :cool:

bigmac
02-24-2007, 11:09 AM
Cleans carpets and truck wheels...hmmm

TX.X-30 fan
02-24-2007, 12:16 PM
Like to try some on my liver spots. :D

Rude Boy
03-26-2008, 05:37 PM
This lady came to the shop today and showed me this stuff and i did not let her show me no more than what she had to. I bought It with out thinking about It. So far no problems.