PDA

View Full Version : Sicko on campus

betsy&david Harrison
02-21-2007, 07:38 PM
This is for the OMG records....

Could this be a full moon issue...??

I had a girl break her wrist and about 20 to 30 min later a sick gang banger comes on campus and pisses and exercises his hand/unit infront of a bunch of girls! Never a dull moment.

pram
02-21-2007, 08:19 PM

I had a girl break her wrist and about 20 to 30 min later a sick gang banger comes on campus and pisses and exercises his hand/unit infront of a bunch of girls! Never a dull moment.

You need to be able to release some HOUNDS like Burns;) . That would keep the weirdo's away. His parents must be proud of him to no end

Sodar
02-21-2007, 08:22 PM

Hey, I do not appreciate being called a gang banger! :D ;) :D

pram
02-21-2007, 08:53 PM

are yo saying that you were only doing wrist strengthening exercises to hold the rope handle better then?

TX.X-30 fan
02-21-2007, 09:01 PM

I am going hard this year as well. REAL hard...

1. Alcohol
2. Tortillas/Quesadillas
3. Being a lazy @ss (I want to kick my workouts up a notch for the final summer push)

I think I will do fine, except the alcohol is gunna be real tough... I am just tired of the money wasted though and how unproductive I am the next day after drinking! I think I should be able to last for 6 weeks though....

Workin' 4 Toys
02-22-2007, 12:17 AM
Ok, I must be getting old, I have no idea what the he!! you are saying here...What does a girl breaking her wrist have to do with the other?

JKTX21
02-22-2007, 01:34 AM
I am going hard this year as well. REAL hard...

1. Alcohol
2. Tortillas/Quesadillas
3. Being a lazy @ss (I want to kick my workouts up a notch for the final summer push)

I think I will do fine, except the alcohol is gunna be real tough... I am just tired of the money wasted though and how unproductive I am the next day after drinking! I think I should be able to last for 6 weeks though....

Funniest thing I've seen all week, you deserve a gold medal or a Grammy or something! :D

Upper Michigan Prostar190
02-22-2007, 09:33 AM
Ok, I must be getting old, I have no idea what the he!! you are saying here...What does a girl breaking her wrist have to do with the other?
The "never a dull moment" comment answers your question.

Full moon isnt for a while, so I doubt that its the moon affecting it.

Workin' 4 Toys
02-22-2007, 11:10 AM
The "never a dull moment" comment answers your question.

Full moon isnt for a while, so I doubt that its the moon affecting it.
I think it's always a full moon in California.....I mean, who else on the planet would elect the governator.....:rolleyes:

betsy&david Harrison
02-22-2007, 12:19 PM
Think I'll call in sick today...I have a case of anal glaucoma.

I just can't seem to see myself hauling my a$$ in to work today.

pram
02-22-2007, 12:22 PM
Think I'll call in sick today...I have a case of anal glaucoma.

I just can't seem to see myself hauling my a$$ in to work today.

I wonder if the boss would fall for that one:rolleyes:

I think that I will give it a try;)

betsy&david Harrison
02-22-2007, 12:26 PM
Paper today says: 26 year old man was suspected of committing a lewd act while annoying female students.....ANNOYING????

Sodar
02-22-2007, 12:45 PM
Paper today says: 26 year old man was suspected of committing a lewd act while annoying female students.....ANNOYING????

Jeez, unreliable media coverage! I told them I was 24 years old..... :D :D

betsy&david Harrison
02-22-2007, 12:47 PM
I'm looking forward to meeting you SodarSki, and not in my school parking lot! Ski time isn't too far away now is it....of course it will have to be after your non-drinking days are over.

Sodar
02-22-2007, 12:56 PM
I'm looking forward to meeting you SodarSki, and not in my school parking lot! Ski time isn't too far away now is it....of course it will have to be after your non-drinking days are over.

I forgot one key part prior to making my ambitious goal to stop drinking for 5 1/2 weeks... SPRING BREAK!!! How am I going to be out at the river, sitting on the boat without a beer in my hand??? If I actually reach my goal, I am going to be VERY suprised!!

Sooooo.... On that note, I look forward to see you very soon!! It is a little wet down here today, but this weekend looks a little drier. I played "hookey" last Friday and drove out to our ski lake in Barstow for the day. I did a little maintenance (fixed a broken pipe, cleaned the spa out, and sprayed down the deck & dock), I also dropped the boat in the water... I am really gunna miss her, if she sells!! Anyways, good news is that summer is just around the corner and I am looking very forward to weekends on the lake!!!

Upper Michigan Prostar190
02-22-2007, 12:59 PM
How am I going to be out at the river, sitting on the boat without a beer in my hand??? Well, how about holding a bottle of wine, or a bottle of booze in your hand??? How about this? did you give up beer? or alcohol? we may be able to find a loophole in your promise for lent. :cool: :cool:

betsy&david Harrison
02-22-2007, 01:03 PM
Looking like a wet day here...no pun intended as to the lewd act... but...

We have another work day planned for this weekend up in Bakersfield. I'll get some pics if I can remember the dang camera. It maybe too wet to pull the boat out of the garage. David has plans to work on cleaning up the bottom of the boat some more if he can't work on the lake islands or shore lines.

Sodar
02-22-2007, 01:06 PM
Well, how about holding a bottle of wine, or a bottle of booze in your hand??? How about this? did you give up beer? or alcohol? we may be able to find a loophole in your promise for lent. :cool: :cool:

When you find the loophole, let me know!! 8p I would argue for temporary insanity and getting caught up in the moment.... I mean I barely make it to church on major holidays, why would I decide to make a goal for lent!!! :o

JKTX21
02-22-2007, 01:10 PM
I forgot one key part prior to making my ambitious goal to stop drinking for 5 1/2 weeks... SPRING BREAK!!! How am I going to be out at the river, sitting on the boat without a beer in my hand??? If I actually reach my goal, I am going to be VERY suprised!!

Poor, poor Cameron... Someone should Spring Break your neck for rubbing it in! I will never get Spring Break off at my current job :mad:

Sodar
02-22-2007, 01:15 PM
Poor, poor Cameron... Someone should Spring Break your neck for rubbing it in! I will never get Spring Break off at my current job :mad:

I am not getting it off either, I am just heading out for the weekend... all my friends get to go out for the whole WEEK!! SOB's!!! :D

h20_skidog
02-22-2007, 01:52 PM
Looking like a wet day here...no pun intended as to the lewd act... but....
Too funny! :uglyhamme

betsy&david Harrison
02-22-2007, 01:57 PM
I am not getting it off either.......maybe you know this guy? the one in the parking lot??