PDA

View Full Version : Trailer Paint

Footin
01-12-2005, 02:58 PM
I would like to touch up the paint on my 1994 MC trailer. I read in past threads that Rustolum is good match. I tried some Rustolum gloss white and it seems like it is too light or bright of a white. Any ideas of what rattle can white to use?

east tx skier
01-12-2005, 03:09 PM
I used rustoleum white (over a gray primer). It was close enough for me. A few dips in the lake and it's not quite so bright anymore. I remember it running out and I finished with Krylon.

Ric
01-12-2005, 05:56 PM
I would like to touch up the paint on my 1994 MC trailer. I read in past threads that Rustolum is good match. I tried some Rustolum gloss white and it seems like it is too light or bright of a white. Any ideas of what rattle can white to use?
I think I used krylon white on a couple of small spots, but the key is to fade it a bit rather than tape off a certain patch area or it will be terribly obvious.

captkidd
01-19-2005, 01:39 PM
You could mix Krylon Antique White and Gloss White (by spraying both at the same, or nearly same time).

dwe
01-19-2005, 07:18 PM
I bought a can of spray can of lime green from mc. I was just doing touchup from where I moved the v-block and winch.

Thrall
01-20-2005, 11:26 AM
I bought a can of spray can of lime green from mc. I was just doing touchup from where I moved the v-block and winch.

Hope your trailer's green!