PDA

View Full Version : MC of Charlotte - MYMC is da man.

Jesus_Freak
02-21-2007, 11:23 AM
I finally had the honor of meeting Mike in person yesterday at his dealership. He had the PP dig pro I ordered ready for me, along with other parts I needed for the ol' PS205. He helped me set up my Monza and fix my broken-by-HO finbox. I also got to see him working on skis belonging to H20skeefreek and UMP. This man knows his stuff, both technically and in terms of running a business. A big thank-you to MYMC!

(No this is not a paid advertisement; I just like and trust the guy.)

east tx skier
02-21-2007, 11:27 AM
I hear he'll paint your house, too. :)

Kidding. Mike is the man!

RexDog1
02-21-2007, 11:37 AM
Mike is the man…………:cool:
He has helped me off and on about homes in NC just a good man!!!!!
If you don’t know him ………… Just take a look at this
http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=7978 (http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=7978)

MYMC
02-21-2007, 02:25 PM
Thank you...tell UMP to check his ski...there is a special "hello tag" on it!

Not sure I live up to all this...according to to other threads on this site I may be the very reason dealers here should "watch their backs"...I think I'll go adjust the thermostat in Vonore now.

east tx skier
02-21-2007, 02:27 PM

Not sure I live up to all this...according to to other threads on this site I may be the very reason dealers here should "watch their backs"...I think I'll go adjust the thermostat in Vonore now.

And who says dealers didn't have spines. Kidding, Mike. Thanks for all you do. You set the bar high.

PendO
02-21-2007, 02:33 PM
I finally had the honor of meeting Mike in person yesterday at his dealership. He had the PP dig pro I ordered ready for me, along with other parts I needed for the ol' PS205. He helped me set up my Monza and fix my broken-by-HO finbox. I also got to see him working on skis belonging to H20skeefreek and UMP. This man knows his stuff, both technically and in terms of running a business. A big thank-you to MYMC!

I really hate the guy ... and he's married to a supermodel wakeboarder ... watch your back boyz:)

Mike, do you need my address for helping to sell that 197:)

JohnE
02-21-2007, 03:00 PM

How could he be doing that when he was supposed to be be washing and waxing my new boat!!!

Just kidding. Mike is fantastic.

MYMC
02-21-2007, 03:31 PM
I really hate the guy ... and he's married to a supermodel wakeboarder ... watch your back boyz:)

Mike, do you need my address for helping to sell that 197:)
I suppose I do owe you something...let me know how I can help you sir?

MYMC
02-21-2007, 03:32 PM
I hear he'll paint your house, too. :)

Kidding. Mike is the man!
BTW, ask Maeghan no way you get a paint brush in my hands. A man has to know his limits, and I draw the line at painting.

east tx skier
02-21-2007, 03:35 PM
BTW, ask Maeghan no way you get a paint brush in my hands. A man has to know his limits, and I draw the line at painting.

As have I many a time. Then I get the quote from the painter and start looking around for the drop cloth. Fortunately, we are out of rooms to paint.

Jesus_Freak
02-21-2007, 03:47 PM
How could he be doing that when he was supposed to be be washing and waxing my new boat!!!

Funny! I will let Mike take that one...

Workin' 4 Toys
02-22-2007, 12:03 AM
I like Mike for the fact he sent me a bunch of posters of his wife.....:D :D
That takes guts....And I am looking for the "next edition" in the pink boat....PLEASE..

bcampbe7
02-22-2007, 12:09 AM
Mike is good people! :toast:

Workin' 4 Toys
02-22-2007, 12:21 AM
Mike is good people! :toast:
I just wish we had a "mike" in Illinois...:cool:

erkoehler
02-22-2007, 01:19 AM
I just wish we had a "mike" in Illinois...:cool:

I am trying, but i still have some work to do.....

Workin' 4 Toys
02-22-2007, 09:28 AM
Sorry bro, that was not an intentional dig.....But it's probably safe to say he has had a little more practice, and I am certain running the show over there helps.;)

You may need to apply for The legend's spot....8p

MYMC
02-22-2007, 11:49 AM
I am trying, but i still have some work to do.....
There are much better things to aspire to than my shoes...you do a great job up there from what I see, keep up the good work, the world really doesn't need another Don Quixote (trust me on that one).

PendO
02-22-2007, 12:26 PM
sure, but it could use a few more Dulcineas

MYMC
02-22-2007, 12:45 PM
sure, but it could use a few more Dulcineas
Amen to that

Jesus_Freak
03-07-2007, 12:47 PM
FWIW, Mike the perfectpass digpro is installed and has at least passed the sitting-in-the-garage-with-key-in-ignition tests. So...you didnt sell me junk.:D Also, the new monza finbox with the TruTurn setscrews is adjusting just fine. Havent had a chance to ride/drive either, but wanted to say "Thanks" again now that I have had a chance to install/test.

MYMC
03-07-2007, 01:34 PM
FWIW, Mike the perfectpass digpro is installed and has at least passed the sitting-in-the-garage-with-key-in-ignition tests. So...you didnt sell me junk.:D Also, the new monza finbox with the TruTurn setscrews is adjusting just fine. Havent had a chance to ride/drive either, but wanted to say "Thanks" again now that I have had a chance to install/test.
You do realize that you are eliminating all your excuses...right?

BTW, what's with the "selling junk" line? Boy have I got some special fin settings for you.

H20skeefreek
03-07-2007, 02:49 PM
I'd like to add that Mike really took care of me on my ski, something he didn't have to do. Mike, thank you for all you do for us, you 'da MAN! If I ever buy a new boat, it'll be from Mike.

Jesus_Freak
03-07-2007, 02:54 PM
I'd like to add that Mike really took care of me on my ski, something he didn't have to do. Mike, thank you for all you do for us, you 'da MAN! If I ever buy a new boat, it'll be from Mike.

:D Only if you live in his selling region. :D

Workin' 4 Toys
03-14-2007, 01:17 AM
Mike, how friendly are you with Holman-Moody? I just realized they are right up your alley.

Knowing you are into Ferrari's, I was just reading about this FXX. It has to be one of the coolest Ferrari's I'll never get to drive...

H20skeefreek
03-14-2007, 07:45 AM
Well, there is a dealer in SC, but I'm only 1 hour from mike and 2.5 from the other guy. I'll just buy used.

MYMC
03-14-2007, 10:25 AM
Mike, how friendly are you with Holman-Moody? I just realized they are right up your alley.

Knowing you are into Ferrari's, I was just reading about this FXX. It has to be one of the coolest Ferrari's I'll never get to drive...
Believe it or not they just tore down the old Holman-Moody building! I live just a few miles from where it once stood...sad day...no one saw it go. People were still working there up unitl teardown time (still grinding cams and building LMS engines)...the old dynos and fab shop looked like a time machine. I started building engines out at Traco in Culver City...watched is close...sad as well.

sizzler
03-14-2007, 10:38 AM

and its not even road legal.......you can only take it on track days and private roads

Ric
03-14-2007, 10:45 AM
Hey MYMC [slap on theass]
Good Game!

MYMC
03-14-2007, 11:08 AM
Hey MYMC [slap on theass]
Good Game!
What did I do, now I'm confused...

Ric
03-14-2007, 11:29 AM
No big deal Mike, just givin you a slapontheass for helping out the Jesus Man

Workin' 4 Toys
03-14-2007, 12:38 PM
Believe it or not they just tore down the old Holman-Moody building! I live just a few miles from where it once stood...sad day...no one saw it go. People were still working there up unitl teardown time (still grinding cams and building LMS engines)...the old dynos and fab shop looked like a time machine. I started building engines out at Traco in Culver City...watched is close...sad as well.
Wow, that's not what I was expecting to hear at all. I thought for sure I'd get a good story or two..

What did you use to do with Lingenfelter?

Ric
03-14-2007, 12:47 PM
What did I do, now I'm confused... Okuma is out there right Mike? I may have to pay you a visit

Workin' 4 Toys
03-14-2007, 12:52 PM
What did I do, now I'm confused...
Your wife might get mad with another woman slappin' you on the arse.......

Jus' sayin'

Ric
03-14-2007, 12:52 PM
MYMC, I'm bout to install that depth finder from months ago!

I know you told me but I cannot remember... Wife picked up some Evercoat brand epoxy glue (clear formula) upon Boaters world guy's recommendation... Is that what I want to use for the transdeucer?

MYMC
03-14-2007, 02:24 PM
Wow, that's not what I was expecting to hear at all. I thought for sure I'd get a good story or two..

What did you use to do with Lingenfelter?
Oh, I have stories...

Lingenfelter...just pass him a lot! Kidding...never worked for John, but did race against him in Corvette shoot outs. I was with Guldstrand at the time and then on my own. He was always better on the drag stuff but we showed him the way on road courses. We eventually almost won the "One Lap of America" with a ZR1 I built. We finished 3rd with R.K. Smith driving...if the owner of the car had not driven the drag section we would have won the title. (Ifs and buts...thats racing)

MYMC
03-14-2007, 02:25 PM
MYMC, I'm bout to install that depth finder from months ago!

I know you told me but I cannot remember... Wife picked up some Evercoat brand epoxy glue (clear formula) upon Boaters world guy's recommendation... Is that what I want to use for the transdeucer?
That will work just fine.

H20skeefreek
03-14-2007, 07:54 PM
Make sure you build up a fairly large puddle of it, and get rid of the bubbles, then press the xducer into epoxy, squishing out any bubbles that may exist, bubbles cause problems.

TMCNo1
03-14-2007, 08:41 PM
Make sure you build up a fairly large puddle of it, and get rid of the bubbles, then press the xducer into epoxy, squishing out any bubbles that may exist, bubbles cause problems.

I knew a girl named "Bubbles" once and she caused problems!:D :rolleyes: 8p

SkiDog
03-14-2007, 09:52 PM
I knew a girl named "Bubbles" once and she caused problems!:D :rolleyes: 8p

Which one of those TATA bars did she work in?:D

TMCNo1
03-14-2007, 09:59 PM
Which one of those TATA bars did she work in?:D

I wish I knew how to answer that, but........................:rolleyes: :D

SkiDog
03-14-2007, 10:05 PM
I wish I knew how to answer that, but........................:rolleyes: :D
Just tell the truth, the truth is what it's all about!:D Spill it man!

Ric
03-15-2007, 09:46 AM
Make sure you build up a fairly large puddle of it, and get rid of the bubbles, then press the xducer into epoxy, squishing out any bubbles that may exist, bubbles cause problems. will do thanks

that is exactly why I was concerned. I could just imagine using some gonk that afterward someone would say hey that causes bubbles and now you got problems dude

Upper Michigan Prostar190
03-15-2007, 11:45 AM

Oh yea, I found Jesus Freak's top secret message on my Monza. :cool:

I mean, What are you talking about? What note? what hello tag? :confused:

(Pssst.....The pearl is in the river......):cool:

http://seeingtheforest.com/STFphotos/spy-vs-spy.gif

Upper Michigan Prostar190
03-15-2007, 11:48 AM
BTW, I totally agree with yoos guys, MYMC is da man! He treated me excellent. I certainly recommend him to do biz with. Very knowledgeable and very customer oriented. Great guy to to biz with.

Jesus_Freak
03-15-2007, 03:17 PM
(Pssst.....The pearl is in the river......):cool:

I thought the eagle landed...I guess I am behind the times.

east tx skier
03-26-2007, 05:25 PM
Mike came through for me today once again when I noticed I needed an HO fin! I dropped him an email and to spare you the details, Mike quickly made it apparent that I need not search any further. Thanks, Mike! Top notch service!