PDA

View Full Version : Man Reports Stolen Marijuana To Police

trickskier
02-19-2007, 05:53 PM
I had to post this after reading it.................LOL

Man Reports Stolen Marijuana To Police
2 Arrested In Connection With Break-In

GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- A Gainesville man who recently became the victim of a home-invasion robbery did what any other victim would do: He called police to report his stolen goods.

However, police said, Erik Chu's goods included 4 ounces of marijuana and $1,000.

The Gainesville police arrested two men in connection with the break-in.

Now, they are deciding whether to charge Chu with a crime.

Gainesville police said they have had a slew of similar cases, involving drug dealers stealing from their suppliers.

Jim@BAWS
02-19-2007, 05:55 PM
Only in Gainsville...Rick did'nt you or your money go there?

HA HA HA

Jim@BAWS

Upper Michigan Prostar190
02-19-2007, 05:59 PM
I heard the same thing happens in the illegal setscrew market.....

02-20-2007, 10:28 AM
Are yoos guys hard of hearing or what??

I said:

:rolleyes: Time for Miracle ear for you peeps?:rolleyes:

trickskier
02-20-2007, 11:22 AM
Are yoos guys hard of hearing or what??

I said:

:rolleyes: Time for Miracle ear for you peeps?:rolleyes:
I don't know about setscrews.........But this guy obviously has a few loose screws to report that someone stole his marijuana to the police!!!

TMCNo1
02-20-2007, 11:33 AM
I don't know about setscrews.........But this guy obviously has a few loose screws to report that someone stole his marijuana to the police!!!

Yea, a real numbnutz!:D :rolleyes:Probably the same guy that was stopped by police in his car and while trying to find his drivers license, handed the cop a beer and asked him to open it for him (strike 1), while he searched for his license, that he never found (strike 2), no insurance (strike 3) tags were expired (strike 4) and failed the DUI test (strike 5)!

02-20-2007, 11:37 AM
man, I tell ya! yoos guys!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ya know, the ILLEGAL set screw market! where guys sell illegal black market set screws! I hear similar things happen in that raquet. its cut throat.....cut throat I tell ya!

TMCNo1
02-20-2007, 11:40 AM
Yea, a real numbnutz!:D :rolleyes:Probably the same guy that was stopped by police in his car and while trying to find his drivers license, handed the cop a beer and asked him to open it for him (strike 1), while he searched for his license, that he never found (strike 2), no insurance (strike 3) tags were expired (strike 4) and failed the DUI test (strike 5)!

Edited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trickskier
02-20-2007, 11:56 AM
Only in Gainsville...Rick did'nt you or your money go there?

HA HA HA

Jim@BAWS
E-Z Jim, They said Gainesville........Not, the University of Florida.....:D

trickskier
02-20-2007, 11:59 AM
man, I tell ya! yoos guys!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ya know, the ILLEGAL set screw market! where guys sell illegal black market set screws! I hear similar things happen in that raquet. its cut throat.....cut throat I tell ya!
Did you get some IMITATION setscrews UMP????

jimmer2880
02-20-2007, 12:52 PM
I had to post this after reading it.................LOL

Man Reports Stolen Marijuana To Police
2 Arrested In Connection With Break-In

GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- A Gainesville man who recently became the victim of a home-invasion robbery did what any other victim would do: He called police to report his stolen goods.

However, police said, Erik Chu's goods included 4 ounces of marijuana and $1,000.

The Gainesville police arrested two men in connection with the break-in.

Now, they are deciding whether to charge Chu with a crime.

Gainesville police said they have had a slew of similar cases, involving drug dealers stealing from their suppliers.

I actually saw something very similiar on COPS one night. AND - they DIDN"T arrest the woman who had the pot stolen from her!

02-20-2007, 01:05 PM
Did you get some IMITATION setscrews UMP????
No, but I heard there was some selling of illegal set screws going on. Big grey market on them....very territorial organized structure of dealing them..... Huge underground marketing system. I heard the source is in Texas somewhere, some guy that works out of other people's garages without them knowing.... :confused: Its just "hear-say" I dont know.....

02-20-2007, 01:07 PM
I actually saw something very similiar on COPS one night. AND - they DIDN"T arrest the woman who had the pot stolen from her!
I think that episode was from da UP, the alleged subject probably bribed the 5-0 with some fresh cooked pasties to "forget the whole thing".

;) ;) 8p 8p

trickskier
02-20-2007, 01:10 PM
No, but I heard there was some selling of illegal set screws going on. Big grey market on them....very territorial organized structure of dealing them..... Huge underground marketing system. I heard the source is in Texas somewhere, some guy that works out of other people's garages without them knowing.... :confused: Its just "hear-say" I dont know.....
You might want to check Harold's garage, rumor has it he has a ton of setscrews..............POLISHED of course..............:D

02-20-2007, 01:12 PM
You might want to check Harold's garage, rumor has it he has a ton of setscrews..............POLISHED of course..............:D
I heard he his set screws werent stainless, they were made of teak.....? just hear-say of course.....:confused:

Maristar210
02-20-2007, 01:28 PM
Maybe someone stole his setscrews and when they were taking them they dropped their bag of dope. Soon afterward UMP was spotted gorging himself at the local eatery with a dazed and confused yet satisfied smile on his face sayin' things like YEAH MAN HUH HUH

02-20-2007, 03:21 PM
Ya never know whatcha dont know, ya know?!

02-20-2007, 09:56 PM
Were those pasties Staristar???:confused: