PDA

View Full Version : Bring On Summer

slalomdude
02-15-2007, 09:28 AM
We'll I got My new Barefoot Int. suit from Mike Seipel over the boat show. a couple weekends ago. And I have that itch on my feet for water. Mark I'll be at your dock up noth for the earlly morning run.:D

barefoot
02-15-2007, 01:22 PM
:eek: :eek:

You got the women's suit! :eek:

Just kidding...Looks good. Now lets see some pics of you in it :D

Laurel_Lake_Skier
02-24-2007, 09:23 PM
Any morning from early June to the end of August we'll be out! I'm getting back to feeling good after the surgery and will be anxious to hit the water!
Thanks for picking up the DVD......it was a nice diversion while I was "on the mend".

areamike
03-02-2007, 12:07 PM
Any morning from early June to the end of August we'll be out! I'm getting back to feeling good after the surgery and will be anxious to hit the water!
Thanks for picking up the DVD......it was a nice diversion while I was "on the mend".

Off topic, Just noticed your Signature. We ski behind my buddies boat year round down here in Indiana. He has the same exact boat and colors. Awesome boat. Like a corvette on the water. We went footin' yesterday after he spent the day before taking a chainsaw to the ice to break up a path to the open water and around his boat house. It was 14 inches thick up at the boat house!

This was a while back
http://www.barefootski.com/modules.php?set_albumName=album05&id=marc2&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_photo.php

TX.X-30 fan
03-02-2007, 12:44 PM
:
You got the women's suit! :eek:

Just kidding...Looks good. Now lets see some pics of you in it :D

My gaydar is is going off the meter. :D :D