PDA

View Full Version : Beer Tasting By A Pro!

Hoosier Bob
02-13-2007, 08:09 PM
For those of you guys and gals that think you are drinking a great beer but really lack the experience to know for sure call HOOSIER HELPER!

All you need to do is send a six pack of your favorite beer to your favorite Hoosier! I will taste test the beverage of choice and report back here (on my own time) as to my findings. I promise to test every can (preferably bottle). In order to keep this amongst us TT Beer Drinkers and away from Trolls please PM me for my address. If I am really unsure as to the quality I may request an additional six pack. I try to be thorough so please understand. Also please understand I will be doing these tests Pro Bono! There is no cost for this analysis! I am here for you my TT Brothers and Sisters!

For those of you eager to get started please utilize an overnight service! :D

Upper Michigan Prostar190
02-13-2007, 08:15 PM
WOW!!! What a deal!!! Are you selling any "Double your IQ or NO money back!" deals too?:D Hoosier, what you dont do for the team I tell ya.....you are a true wingman. I have some beer I have been skeptical about for some time, I will be express shipping it to you tomarrow. Let me know what you think....

Hoosier Bob
02-13-2007, 08:16 PM
TOMORROW! You have just doubled your IQ!8p

André
02-13-2007, 08:35 PM
For free? You sure Bob?
I mean Rachel is selling set screws for 5$ and can barely survive...A
service like yours must be worth something.
You do red wine too?:rolleyes:

TMCNo1
02-13-2007, 08:37 PM
WOW!!! What a deal!!! Are you selling any "Double your IQ or NO money back!" deals too?:D Hoosier, what you dont do for the team I tell ya.....you are a true wingman. I have some beer I have been skeptical about for some time, I will be express shipping it to you tomarrow. Let me know what you think....

Here ya go!

Maristar210
02-13-2007, 08:42 PM
Okay Bob what gives? You know I had this idea last year you copycat beeeeetch:D :D

TX.X-30 fan
02-13-2007, 08:47 PM

Oh I'm sorry you said wingman. 8p 8p

trickskier
02-13-2007, 08:49 PM
I'm a graduate of the Budweiser Beer Tasting School at Busch Gardens in Tampa.......:friday:

BriEOD
02-13-2007, 08:52 PM
Sure ... White Trash Robert.

Hoosier Bob
02-13-2007, 08:53 PM
That is funny Trick! Going to school at Lafayette High in Williamsburg VA I happened to live right beside Busch Gardens Amusment park! Every AM myself and John McPhaul would go to the comp center and have two big arse dark beers! My buzz would not wear off until 4th period! Then I would go to work!;) I'm a graduate of the Budweiser Beer Tasting School at Busch Gardens in Tampa.......:friday:

Hoosier Bob
02-13-2007, 08:54 PM
No wine Andre, that goes to Staristar! He is much more in touch with his feminine side!8p For free? You sure Bob?
I mean Rachel is selling set screws for 5$ and can barely survive...A
service like yours must be worth something.
You do red wine too?:rolleyes:

02-13-2007, 08:57 PM
Sure ... White Trash Robert.
Are you implying that our brother Hoosier is white trash? :confused: WOW.....what does that make ME then....:o :o

Hoosier Bob
02-13-2007, 09:03 PM
You would be White Trash's Trash!8p

Maristar210
02-13-2007, 09:04 PM
That is funny Trick! Going to school at Lafayette High in Williamsburg VA I happened to live right beside Busch Gardens Amusment park! Every AM myself and John McPhaul would go to the comp center and have two big arse dark beers! My buzz would not wear off until 4th period! Then I would go to work!;)

Well if that does not clear up a few thing I do not know what does..... me brutha

BriEOD
02-13-2007, 09:06 PM
Are you implying that our brother Hoosier is white trash? :confused: WOW.....what does that make ME then....:o :o
No, White Trash Robert implied he was White Trash when I posted the definition of a Hoosier courtesy of Wikipedia online.

Maristar210
02-13-2007, 09:06 PM
UMP

Shorten your location in your profile. Who do you think you are deserving extra width?:D :D :D :D

Hoosier Bob
02-13-2007, 09:07 PM
What, Miller? If something was cleared up for you let me know! Go TX TECH! Twice they take A & M and are not ranked?

Hoosier Bob
02-13-2007, 09:08 PM
Brian we all know you were refering to some material read on the net. A Hoosier is not always white, not always trashy but is usually available!8p No, White Trash Robert implied he was White Trash when I posted the definition of a Hoosier courtesy of Wikipedia online.

slalomskifreak
02-13-2007, 09:20 PM
[QUOTE=Hoosier Bob]For those of you guys and gals that think you are drinking a great beer but really lack the experience to know for sure call HOOSIER HELPER!

Isn't HOOSIER HELPER a road side assistance service? Or do I need to be stopping when I see them pulled over on the side of the road? Kinda like a ice cream truck only with beer.:D

Hoosier Bob
02-13-2007, 09:23 PM
OK Smart ***! Are you sending beer or what?

PS Just tell me where you live and I'll be right there!

trickskier
02-13-2007, 09:25 PM
That is funny Trick! Going to school at Lafayette High in Williamsburg VA I happened to live right beside Busch Gardens Amusment park! Every AM myself and John McPhaul would go to the comp center and have two big arse dark beers! My buzz would not wear off until 4th period! Then I would go to work!;)
No I'm serious HB. They have a beer tasting class at Tampa and when it's over you get a diploma. I'll have to see if I can dig it out......:cool:

Hoosier Bob
02-13-2007, 09:27 PM
I think they had the same thing at BG Williamsburg and I think I actually taught the class!8p

trickskier
02-13-2007, 09:28 PM
I think they had the same thing at BG Williamsburg and I think I actually taught the class!8p
I'm sure you have a Doctors Degree..............:toast: :friday:

Hoosier Bob
02-13-2007, 09:30 PM
I think my parents took the class for fun! I remember something about that. I was only 17 so that made it tough. I looked 12 but no ID was ever asked for. Those were the good old days. More stories little time!

02-13-2007, 09:31 PM
UMP

Shorten your location in your profile. Who do you think you are deserving extra width?
Probably because I used to be wide myself!8p

trickskier
02-13-2007, 09:33 PM
We still go down to Busch Gardens about once a year. I'm a coaster freak! We also keep annual passes to Universal Studios & Islands of Adventure. I can be in O-Town in a little over 2 hours.

Hoosier Bob
02-13-2007, 09:34 PM
I know weather has been bad and TT has been slow but for some reason no one has PM'd me for my address yet? Do not settle! Understand you could be drinking a beer that would better be served as water! Where's the Beer?:confused:

trickskier
02-13-2007, 09:42 PM
I know weather has been bad and TT has been slow but for some reason no one has PM'd me for my address yet? Do not settle! Understand you could be drinking a beer that would better be served as water! Where's the Beer?:confused:
Sorry HB, maybe my thread jack distracted your faithful followers.....8p

TMCNo1
02-14-2007, 09:45 AM
I went to a class like that and the teaching professor's name was Dr. H.B. Drinksalot, was you Bob?

Willski
02-14-2007, 09:55 AM

I'll send you some of what other people have left in my beer fridge.....Old style, Miller Lite.....You just go out to your mail box right now and wait. It's nice enough outside there right?

bcampbe7
02-14-2007, 09:57 AM
My dad drinks PBR, will that work for you?

TMCNo1
02-14-2007, 10:12 AM
HB, if you come to CSM, I'll bring you a bottle of Fred's favorite stuff to test, that I've been saving for a special occasion,

trickskier
02-14-2007, 10:17 AM
HB, if you come to CSM, I'll bring you a bottle of Fred's favorite stuff to test, that I've been saving for a special occasion,
Better have a CAST IRON GUT if you drink that JUNK.......8p

pq2
02-14-2007, 11:13 AM
ok Hooser, it will take some days to get up there, but at least they will get there very cold

slalomskifreak
02-14-2007, 11:19 AM
OK Smart ***! Are you sending beer or what?

PS Just tell me where you live and I'll be right there!

I will meet you at Shallo's if you like. Pretty big selection there and I will buy you one (within reason).

Curt

Hoosier Bob
02-14-2007, 07:48 PM
We need to get the gang together. Michael, Leroy, Jay, Cousin Dave, Stevo (not Steveo), Steve (Slink) and whom ever else I might me forgetting. My guess is I could get Mag Bob Red up here as well! We should set this up while the snow is around! PM or hit the Us Hoosiers

Hoosier Bob
02-14-2007, 07:50 PM
Corona? That is not Canadian! I want beer from the pristine waters of the Great White North not Mudslide Mexico!8p ok Hooser, it will take some days to get up there, but at least they will get there very cold

Hoosier Bob
02-14-2007, 07:50 PM
Mine is cast iron but there are some holes!:o

Where's the beer?Better have a CAST IRON GUT if you drink that JUNK.......8p

Leroy
02-14-2007, 08:57 PM
I'm going to perfect North this Saturday. Anyone interested?

We need to get the gang together. Michael, Leroy, Jay, Cousin Dave, Stevo (not Steveo), Steve (Slink) and whom ever else I might me forgetting. My guess is I could get Mag Bob Red up here as well! We should set this up while the snow is around! PM or hit the Us Hoosiers

Hoosier Bob
02-14-2007, 09:21 PM
I have not skied on snow since 9th grade, almost four years now!;)