east tx skier
02-08-2007, 03:56 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/02/08/anna.nicole.collapses/index.html

loeweb
02-08-2007, 04:00 PM
Maybe it was the drugs? I don't know

BrianM
02-08-2007, 04:00 PM
You think it might be suicide?? :rolleyes: I'm going to go out on a limb and guess the same concoction that killed her son.

pram
02-08-2007, 04:01 PM
You beat me to posting it. I guess money can't buy you everything.

pram
02-08-2007, 04:01 PM
Isn't she involved in some custody battle right now?

Upper Michigan Prostar190
02-08-2007, 04:05 PM
To bad. :( What a hottie.....

pram
02-08-2007, 04:07 PM
wow that is the first time that I have triple posted from one post. How come my post count didn't go up by three????

Sorry, if someone can delete them that would be great.

Thank you

sanjuan23
02-08-2007, 04:10 PM
Pending lawsuit, paternity issues, drug issues, issues, issues issues....

02-08-2007, 04:11 PM
wow that is the first time that I have triple posted from one post. How come my post count didn't go up by three????

Sorry, if someone can delete them that would be great.

Thank you
NO! dont do that! you will NEVER catch Erkle if you delete your posts.:rolleyes:

"We aint ever gonna get to Rock Ridge!!!!"-Slim Pickens

Mag_Red
02-08-2007, 04:13 PM
Maybe being on Entertainment Tonight every freakin day finally got to her. What a tramp!

pram
02-08-2007, 04:16 PM
NO! dont do that! you will NEVER catch Erkle if you delete your posts.:rolleyes:

"We aint ever gonna get to Rock Ridge!!!!"-Slim Pickens

Erkle?? He** I am trying to catch you......

Slowly but surely I am getting there.

Gonna hit 300 right away here

Sodar
02-08-2007, 04:16 PM
I just hope the baby is able to lead a better life and the dysfunction of her mother does not follow her for the rest of her own life....

M-Funf
02-08-2007, 04:24 PM
I just hope the baby is able to lead a better life and the dysfunction of her mother does not follow her for the rest of her own life....

No way. That kid is going to be screwed up the rest of her life...

Sodar
02-08-2007, 04:26 PM
You are probably, but you do not want to wish that on an innocent little baby who had no control over her mother's psychotic behavior!

M-Funf
02-08-2007, 04:30 PM
You are probably, but you do not want to wish that on an innocent little baby who had no control over her mother's psychotic behavior!

I guess I should have prefaced my comment with: "I would never wish this on anybody....but..."

Because I never would wish that on anybody... I do feel bad for the baby.

Sodar
02-08-2007, 04:35 PM
I was not trying to call you out on it, I am sorry if I came across that way... but unfortunately, the kid has little hope with the whole F-ed up situation!

TX.X-30 fan
02-08-2007, 04:35 PM
She was on something last night and her speech was just like it was three years ago when she was hospitalized here in houston . All these years of prescription (and who knows what else) drug abuse finally caught up with her. What a sad life for a beautiful girl from a small town in Texas.

Harvey
02-08-2007, 04:38 PM
I need to cancel my Trimspa order!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

Jim@BAWS
02-08-2007, 05:21 PM
Did You Guys Hear About Anna Nicole Smith???

She's Still Dead !!!

Tragedy As CNN Reports...B.S. Who Freakin Cares

Nothin But A Gold Digger !!!

02-08-2007, 05:32 PM
Better listen to him flounders, he's PRE-MED!

jrcarte78
02-08-2007, 05:33 PM

She's Still Dead !!!

D@MN!! Harsh!--Maybe true--But harsh none-the-less.

J.R.

chudson
02-08-2007, 05:35 PM
1. Lots of money made by dear old Dad.
2. Family to inherit.
3. Gold Digger rips them off.
4. "Hit" maybe?
:eek:

Ric
02-08-2007, 05:44 PM

She's Still Dead !!!

wow .

TMCNo1
02-08-2007, 06:11 PM
Is anybody surprised?

TMCNo1
02-08-2007, 06:14 PM
What a hottie.....

I think her thermostat was stuck.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :rolleyes: 8pAnd, today she blew up!!!!!!!!!!!

ttu
02-08-2007, 06:25 PM
sad..

i guess now she get's to be with he beloved husband, j howard marshall II. they were such a perfect couple. she would have loved him even if he was "poor":rolleyes:

Jim@BAWS
02-08-2007, 06:27 PM
D@MN!! Harsh!--Maybe true--But harsh none-the-less.

J.R.

Yes it is harsh very, very HARSH indeed...to prove a point...Who is this women? Yes, she is a mother, that is very, very unfortunate for the child. I feel for that innocent child..I really do. Who is Anne Nicole Smith? What has she done for anyone? She was out for one person alone... HERSELF! She is not a hero, she has not done anything for anyone else EXCEPT TAKE THERE MONEY. Should we feel pity for those that supported her? Hell no..they are just as dumb if not dumber! She has not sacrifised a damn thing for anyone. Why doe she get his kind of attention? There are THOUSANDS of men an women overseas fighting for our way of life, and dying over it, so this BIMBO could do what she did so well...NOTHING. WAKEUP! All she has done is mooch off everyone else. With "BIG BOOBS" and that "I am stupider that DIRT" attittude She has probably manipulated the system only to benefit herself. Sorry if this offends anyone...sometimes the truth hurts. HA HA HA no more UNEARNED money for her !!!
I do hope that the child gets it and grows up to be a respectable member of society.

I feel better now

Ric
02-08-2007, 06:33 PM
tell it like it is Jim. not many people knew she was a bu owner.

suedv
02-08-2007, 06:49 PM
It's easy to say and feel that messed up self-serving people get what they deserve and what they brought on themselves. I don't condone bad behavior. I shake my head with disgust about it.

Yet, I find it sad that somehow they get that way. Makes me wonder, what goes so wrong with some people? Everyone starts out as an innocent little baby.

Mag_Red
02-08-2007, 09:13 PM
Yes it is harsh very, very HARSH indeed...to prove a point...Who is this women? Yes, she is a mother, that is very, very unfortunate for the child. I feel for that innocent child..I really do. Who is Anne Nicole Smith? What has she done for anyone? She was out for one person alone... HERSELF! She is not a hero, she has not done anything for anyone else EXCEPT TAKE THERE MONEY. Should we feel pity for those that supported her? Hell no..they are just as dumb if not dumber! She has not sacrifised a damn thing for anyone. Why doe she get his kind of attention? There are THOUSANDS of men an women overseas fighting for our way of life, and dying over it, so this BIMBO could do what she did so well...NOTHING. WAKEUP! All she has done is mooch off everyone else. With "BIG BOOBS" and that "I am stupider that DIRT" attittude She has probably manipulated the system only to benefit herself. Sorry if this offends anyone...sometimes the truth hurts. HA HA HA no more UNEARNED money for her !!!
I do hope that the child gets it and grows up to be a respectable member of society.

I feel better now:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: I love you!:D

Jim@BAWS
02-08-2007, 09:19 PM
:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: I love you!:D

I am Feelin the love here

I LOVE YOU TOO MAG !!!

After watching "THE NO SPIN ZONE" on Fox tonight I could have done the show myself

Slinkyredfoot
02-08-2007, 09:20 PM
Where were all you guys when Anna needed the love?

02-08-2007, 09:36 PM

I feel better now

I told yoos guys, better listen to him you flounders! Jim is PRE-MED!

sand2snow22
02-08-2007, 09:41 PM
Said she had flu and cold symtoms recently, I wonder if the over the counter cold medicine caused a reaction with the prescription pills she was popping?

dapicatti
02-08-2007, 09:57 PM
and don't forget the Trim Spa...........

milkmania
02-08-2007, 09:59 PM
and don't forget the Trim Spa...........

who could forget:rolleyes:

milkmania
02-08-2007, 10:01 PM
couldn't they afford a better looking Christmas tree?????/

Maristar210
02-08-2007, 10:12 PM
Jim@BAWS

Uuuuummmm You got issues:rolleyes:

What does this occasionally beautiful women have to do with our soldiers in IRAQ?

Leroy
02-08-2007, 10:30 PM
<H3>Pretty amazing life story.

Rise to fame

Smith was born Vickie Lynn Hogan in the small Texas town of Mexia -- about 90 miles south of Dallas -- on November 28, 1967. She was raised by her mother, a police officer.

She married her 16-year-old boyfriend, Bill Smith, in 1985, quitting high school after 11th grade. According to Biography Resource Center Online, after her husband became abusive following the birth of Daniel, Smith left, supporting herself as a waitress and by working in a discount store. The couple divorced in 1987.

Smith was working as a topless dancer in Houston, Texas, when she made her first appearance in Playboy. The magazine put her on the cover in March 1992 and made her Playmate of the Month in May. In 1993 she was named Playmate of the Year.

Not long after, Smith appeared in ads for Guess jeans and had a small part in the movie "The Hudsucker Proxy." That led to appearances in several movies, including "Naked Gun 33 1/3: The Final Insult" in 1994.

"She had something magic," Paul Marciano, CEO of Guess jeans, told CNN. "People still ask me about Anna Nicole."

Marciano recalled his first encounter with Smith, for a 1992 Guess photo shoot.
"From the first day I met her, every moment was filled with excitement and drama," he said.

"Her personality was very complex, but yet she had a charming, sexy, and seductive side," he added.

Marciano said he was the one who changed Smith's name. "I did not like Vickie Smith," he said.

In June 1994, the then-26-year-old Smith married Texas oil baron J. Howard Marshall II, 89, a wheelchair-bound tycoon whom she met while working as a dancer. According to People magazine, after their wedding at Houston's White Dove Wedding Chapel, Smith kissed her husband and told him, "Bye, darling, I'm off to Greece."

Marshall, who was worth $1.6 billion, died 14 months later. The lack of a prenuptial agreement set off a huge, 12-year legal battle between Smith and Marshall's son, E. Pierce Marshall.

At first, Smith was evicted from the Marshall ranch and her money -- a $50,000 monthly allowance -- was cut off. She filed for bankruptcy in 1999.
In 2000, Smith won a $474 million judgment, but that was scrapped when a Texas state court ruled that Pierce Marshall was the sole heir. In May 2006, however, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that Smith could pursue her fight in federal court. Pierce Marshall, 67, died in June. The Marshall family said at the time they would continue the legal battle over the fortune.

In 2002, Smith launched a reality television program, "The Anna Nicole Show," on the E! Entertainment network. At one point, the show -- featuring Smith, Stern, Daniel Smith and Anna Nicole Smith's Prozac-laced dog, Sugarpie, was the network's highest-rated program.

CNN's Larry King interviewed Smith several times during her career.
"She was a special person; she was an unusual person," King told CNN's Wolf Blitzer on "The Situation Room" on Thursday. "She was genuine; she was funny; she had some class.

"I feel very, very sorry for everybody concerned, but mostly for that little girl."
King said Smith reminded people of late movie star Marilyn Monroe. Monroe died at 36 of a drug overdose in 1962.

Smith "had a very troubled life," Lenard Leeds, a former lawyer for Smith, told the Web site TMZ.com.

"She wanted to be like Marilyn her whole life and ironically died in a similar manner," Leeds told the site.
</H3>

tex
02-08-2007, 11:15 PM
Skinny Anna-Hot as the come
Fat Anna-As bad as they come

Sad story!

bigmac
02-09-2007, 12:36 AM
What does Anna Nicole Smith have to do with the war on terror?

Thursday, February 8, 2007

CIA Fails To Interpret Anna Nicole Smith's Speech

The CIA "gave up" yesterday trying to interpret a speech given by Anna Nicole Smith during the American Music Awards.

Smith was introducing a performance by Kanye West, an innovative new rapper, when she uttered "such a disoriented jumble of words, grunts and shrieks," it made Ozzy Osbourne sound sober and composed by comparison.

"We're baffled," said an (of course) anonymous CIA analyst known to some as " The Virus " or " Deep Shiite ". "This is more mysterious, more puzzling than anything from bin Laden or al-Zarqawi. The only thing we can say is that she wasn't speaking in Arabic."

An AWA poll taken immediately after the show reflected Smith's confusing speech. 79% of viewers said they "more clearly comprehended" West's ensuing performance than Anna's bizarre podium antics.

"We picked up a couple '*****es' and 'mutha$#@&ers' from Mr. West," said another CIA analyst. "But Ms. Smith gave us nothing to work with."

The only information the CIA did learn was that Smith "set back the cause of blondes another decade or so."

In a press release today, President Bush lauded Smith for "aiding in the continued assault on the English language."

Jim@BAWS
02-09-2007, 09:13 AM
I told yoos guys, better listen to him you flounders! Jim is PRE-MED!

PRE LAW...it all the same. Oh ya thats right !!!

"Where were you at when the German's bombed Pearl harbor"

"DID YA GET MY CHEESE WIZ BOY?"

trickskier
02-09-2007, 09:21 AM

She's Still Dead !!!

I agree with you and Mag 100%. She was nothing but a TRAMP!!!!

Jim@BAWS
02-09-2007, 09:36 AM
I agree with you and Mag 100%. She was nothing but a TRAMP!!!!

Rick...I LOVE YOU TOO MAN...

I hope that you are not just agreeing with me because you own a MASTERCRAFT like me. I know we have other things in common
besides both owning MASTERCRAFTS... HA HA HA

jbfootin
02-09-2007, 09:44 AM
I feel bad for her new child, but she was a train wreck! She was a gold digging, drug using whore that seemed too stupid to live. I think the reason people watched her is that it made us feel better about our lives....and she has ginormous breast:D

Again I feel bad for her family, but I don't think that her O.D.ing is not something we saw coming.

Harvey
02-09-2007, 10:35 AM
I doubt Anna did one GENUINE good thing for anyone but herself. She chose to live her life sucking money from people to feel whole. She might still be alive if she had done some good things in her life. Karma's a bigger b!tch than Anna ever could have been.

I feel really bad that there is a child involved here. They aren't even sure whose the father. The poor kid is going to grow up with a world of crap going on around her but it's better than having Anna raise her.

Ric
02-09-2007, 10:38 AM
I doubt Anna did one GENUINE good thing for anyone but herself. She chose to live her life sucking money from people to feel whole. She might still be alive if she had done some good things in her life. Karma's a bigger b!tch than Anna ever could have been.

I feel really bad that there is a child involved here. They aren't even sure whose the father. The poor kid is going to grow up with a world of crap going on around her but it's better than having Anna raise her. A year or two ago a customer of mine told me her theory on the mexia area people... she is convinced that everyone from there is nuts because of the powerlines running through there! :cool:

02-09-2007, 10:39 AM
PRE LAW...it all the same. Oh ya thats right !!!

"Where were you at when the German's bombed Pearl harbor"

"DID YA GET MY CHEESE WIZ BOY?"
Forget it, Jim's rolling.

02-09-2007, 10:41 AM
A year or two ago a customer of mine told me her theory on the mexia area people... she is convinced that everyone from there is nuts because of the powerlines running through there! :cool:
Well then Mr. SmartyPants tell me this: How do you explain all the nuts people in da UP? we dont have many powerlines around here.....

TX.X-30 fan
02-09-2007, 10:44 AM
A year or two ago a customer of mine told me her theory on the mexia area people... she is convinced that everyone from there is nuts because of the powerlines running through there! :cool:

Ric, HELP the yanks out here ( MA-HAY-A). 8p 8p

Ric
02-09-2007, 10:44 AM
Well then Mr. SmartyPants tell me this: How do you explain all the nuts people in da UP? we dont have many powerlines around here..... it's not MY theory Pump, I'm just throwing it out there for you to discuss amongst yourselves

X2M
02-09-2007, 10:45 AM
This thread is bugging me. So sad to read what alot of you are writing. She was not a perfect person...no one is. Show some respect, if not for the deceased then for the baby.

:twocents:

Ric
02-09-2007, 10:45 AM
Ric, HELP the yanks out here ( MA-HAY-A). 8p 8p perfectly done TX, and then spit at the end, you left that part out.

02-09-2007, 10:49 AM
This thread is bugging me. So sad to read what alot of you are writing. She was not a perfect person...no one is. Show some respect, if not for the deceased then for the baby.

:twocents:Respect is a hard thing to get out of this crowd, trust me, I know.:o

east tx skier
02-09-2007, 10:49 AM

For this very reason, I greatly regret starting this thread (although someone surely would have done it). I was always taught to let the dead be. I just need to learn to stay away from the off-topic folder.

Whatever my opinion may be, to judge the dead is not for me.

TX.X-30 fan
02-09-2007, 10:52 AM
perfectly done TX, and then spit at the end, you left that part out.

Thanks, you know UMP was thinking that was a new burrito at Taco Bell :D :D

02-09-2007, 10:55 AM
Thanks, you know UMP was thinking that was a new burrito at Taco Bell :D :D
I was just about to call and order one! DAYUM!!! looks like its pasties for lunch again!

trickskier
02-09-2007, 11:01 AM

People who deserve RESPECT get respect. I don't think she was fit to be a mother and would not want her to be a role model for my 17 year old daughter......As a parent I am saddened that the child will not have a mother. However, I do not believe Anna would have been a good mother.........Just my opinion.

milkmania
02-09-2007, 11:01 AM

it's still an ugly Christmas tree;)

Harvey
02-09-2007, 11:15 AM
People who deserve RESPECT get respect. I don't think she was fit to be a mother and would not want her to be a role model for my 17 year old daughter......As a parent I am saddened that the child will not have a mother. However, I do not believe Anna would have been a good mother.........Just my opinion.

I agree here, although I would have used earn instead of deserve. I will respect the dead that I respected in life. Death is a part of life and so I feel no need to treat it different than any other part of life. I had someone tell me to respect the dead yesterday and it really got under my skin. When they executed Sadam did you have respect for the dead? I am not trying to throw stones or stir the pot but people who earned respect in life will get it in death as well.

I think most of the people if not all in this thread feel for the little girl. I know I feel for the little girl and the things she is going to have to go through.

TMCNo1
02-09-2007, 11:16 AM

The Media is bothering me! Every major TV network has had every imaginable kind of special, bulletin, update, and every talk show is covering this event. It will not stop till she has been put to rest and then we will be bombarded by the media for some time to come over the autopsy results and the paternity of her child till it is resolved, if ever. I think we TT members have been exercising our freedom of speech rights just like the media, but we will move on sooner than the media.

milkmania
02-09-2007, 11:17 AM
did they ever put James Brown in the ground?:confused:

Maristar210
02-09-2007, 11:18 AM

I feel really bad that there is a child involved here. They aren't even sure whose the father. The poor kid is going to grow up with a world of crap going on around her but it's better than having Anna raise her.

Well said Harvey. Very nicely done.

02-09-2007, 11:19 AM
Ya know, this Anna Nicole thing is Getting WAYYY more publicity than when they captured Saddam, and when he was executed! :rolleyes:

I guess big boobs really do get more attention.......:rolleyes:

sanjuan23
02-09-2007, 11:20 AM
They've had my attention once or twice

Ric
02-09-2007, 11:21 AM
Ya know, this Anna Nicole thing is Getting WAYYY more publicity than when they captured Saddam, and when he was executed! :rolleyes:

I guess big boobs really do get more attention.......:rolleyes: IT SEEMS TO BE STAYING AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE ON THIS SITE!

TMCNo1
02-09-2007, 11:21 AM
did they ever put James Brown in the ground?:confused:

Who knows, but they finally let his girlfriend/wife/something in his house to remove her belongings.

trickskier
02-09-2007, 11:38 AM
I agree here, although I would have used earn instead of deserve. I will respect the dead that I respected in life. I am not trying to throw stones or stir the pot but people who earned respect in life will get it in death as well.
You are correct Harvey, earned would have been a choice of words. Like you, I respect any one who has earned it. Just because someone dies (and in this case appears to be suicide) does not change my opinion of them.

milkmania
02-09-2007, 11:43 AM
I think she self destructed!

http://www.milkmania.info/anna4.jpg

http://www.milkmania.info/anna3.jpg

02-09-2007, 11:52 AM
Is that really her????

Ric
02-09-2007, 11:52 AM
please remove that
you frightened my children!

milkmania
02-09-2007, 11:56 AM
Is that really her????

Trimspa baby!!!!

my sources tell me it's her:rolleyes:
http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/0503/02/NYHETER-02s28-AnnaNicole-408_368.jpg

maybe we'll see after the autopsy:confused:

02-09-2007, 12:08 PM
WOW! if thats REALLY her, she really looks bad there......wah!:eek: amazing..........

TMCNo1
02-09-2007, 12:12 PM
I really don't believe she has passed, just shacking up with Elvis!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes: :D :eek:

milkmania
02-09-2007, 12:31 PM
I really don't believe she has passed, just shacking up with Elvis!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes: :D :eek:

might wanna check James' casket

TMCNo1
02-09-2007, 12:33 PM
might wanna check James' casket

:uglyhamme :rolleyes: Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Maristar210
02-09-2007, 12:37 PM
You know I must say that I can never recall a person who could look so good and I do mean georgeous and then look so horrible later on.

At one time she was very easy on the eyes but she was always a dumb money grubbing whore.

jbfootin
02-09-2007, 02:30 PM
Did you hear the latest. Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband, Prince Frederick von Anhalt, says that he is the father of her baby!

Few things...
-She must really like old men
-She wanted to get his money also since $700M+ is not enough
-Would it be easier to get a list of men that did not have sex with her last year

..Lets have a show of hands here...Who here has not slept with Anna...anyone.....anyone

trickskier
02-09-2007, 02:46 PM
I would LAY odds that the DNA test proves that neither Stern or Birkhead is the father.

TMCNo1
02-09-2007, 02:51 PM
I would LAY odds that the DNA test proves that neither Stern or Birkhead is the father.

I think it's Elvis!:rolleyes:

02-09-2007, 03:52 PM
Did you hear the latest. Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband, Prince Frederick von Anhalt, says that he is the father of her baby!

Few things...
-She must really like old men
-She wanted to get his money also since $700M+ is not enough
-Would it be easier to get a list of men that did not have sex with her last year

..Lets have a show of hands here...Who here has not slept with Anna...anyone.....anyone
Well you can count me as a big #1. I havent slept with her. So I am not the father. Hey.......wait a minute.......yea......I think I got it..........Mag........yea.......Mag Red is the Father!!!! Hey, she was obviously into older dudes, and mag is older than her, and he is a Dawg with the ladies! :cool: I mean he is a regular Rico Sauve! I have seen him charm chickies, he is a maestro! I say its Mag!

east tx skier
02-09-2007, 04:39 PM
Well, I probably would've lost a bet on this one. No illegal drugs in her system (http://www.tampabays10.com/news/local/article.aspx?storyid=48950).

/edit. Bad headline. No illegal drugs in her room. Maybe they were all in her system.

Leroy
02-09-2007, 05:16 PM
I saw the interview this morning and someone should have stopped the interview and been calling a doctor.

RexDog1
02-09-2007, 05:27 PM
IMO she was a waste of a life…the sad part is that someone that had a drug problem
Like she had, and not get the help ……….. very sad :( ….very sad:(

Yes I understand that were no illegal drugs in her systems but there are more legal drugs
That can kill you..... than illegal ones…….:confused: sad

Ric
02-09-2007, 05:29 PM
I saw the interview this morning and someone should have stopped the interview and been calling a doctor. I saw that too and it was sad sad. I was young but it reminds me of the last days of Elvis.

east tx skier
02-09-2007, 05:54 PM
Yes I understand that were no illegal drugs in her systems but there are more legal drugs [/COLOR][/FONT]
That can kill you..... than illegal ones…….:confused: sad

No doubt about that. But if I were a betting man, I'd have guessed it'd have been a cocktail of pharmaceuticals.

SkiDog
02-21-2007, 09:31 AM
The coroner called the courthouse yesterday. They put him on speakerphone. He says they better get this viewing done pretty soon or there won't be anything left to view!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :uglyhamme :eek3: :eek3:

02-21-2007, 09:34 AM
I saw that too and it was sad sad. I was young but it reminds me of the last days of Elvis.
Wow......your that old that you remember Elvis' last days?

JimN
02-21-2007, 10:15 AM
He's not that old and some of us who are older than you are fairly active. Oh, we nod off occasionally, butzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hey, Matlock is on!

02-21-2007, 10:32 AM
He's not that old and some of us who are older than you are fairly active. Oh, we nod off occasionally, butzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hey, Matlock is on!
Relax Jim, that age insult was intended for Ric. :) Oh yea, uh.....you drooled a bit on your TV remote there Jim, might wanna get that. :o

8p

02-21-2007, 10:40 AM
I still say Mag is the father.......:cool:

TMCNo1
02-21-2007, 11:12 AM
I still say Mag is the father.......:cool:

I have heard, that all 4,474 Team Talk members and a peacock are going to be asked for DNA samples!:rolleyes: :D :cool:

Maristar210
02-21-2007, 11:57 AM
I have been trying to ignore this whole story but I must ask....

What killed her?