PDA

View Full Version : I think we've been had!

TMCNo1
02-08-2007, 11:06 AM
Something tells me we may have been had????????????????????
Due to the cold weather/boredom/cabin fever, I think someone has set us up for a good one, by coming on here as a Newbie (2nd screen name) and leading us on, on many, many subjects to keep us busy. ICBW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post your opinions in this thread..........................

Workin' 4 Toys
02-08-2007, 11:09 AM
I am not a newbie anymore....What are you getting at.......:confused:

sizzler
02-08-2007, 11:10 AM
who??? o2besohuge......

surely not..

shepherd
02-08-2007, 11:13 AM
I think 02besohuge is really a chick :rolleyes:

Sodar
02-08-2007, 11:17 AM
Ya know, I don't want to talk any smack on anyone, but as soon as I saw his User ID and Avatar pic, I thought something was up, but once I started reading about his new boat, I bought into it. I am still 100% on the fence on this one though.... could go either way!! :D

east tx skier
02-08-2007, 11:18 AM
Google the name. I think he's legit.

shepherd
02-08-2007, 11:18 AM
.... could go either way!! :D

................. :rolleyes:

RexDog1
02-08-2007, 11:19 AM
No Not “o2besohuge
” ……you think????….lol

It is not me …I look better than that !!!!!! http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_8_7.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNfox000)

chudson
02-08-2007, 11:24 AM
:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: .............is that like cloning?

JKTX21
02-08-2007, 11:27 AM
Either way, thank you
:toast:

Rich_G
02-08-2007, 11:29 AM
Hey Eastie, when I saw the thread yesterday with everyone using the "ripped" avatar, I thought of posting the exact same picture in your avatar. You beat me to it. "Great minds in the same part of the same great state think alike."

btw, I have way too many Seinfield references in my daily life. I can relate everything that happens to an episode.

Flatwaterfooter
02-08-2007, 11:30 AM
I think you are just jealous that you did not start the "my beefy avatar" thread.

MarkP
02-08-2007, 11:32 AM
Due to the cold weather/boredom/cabin fever, I think someone has set us up for a good one, by coming on here as a Newbie (2nd screen name) and leading us on on many, many subjects to keep us busy. ICBW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And they say us old guys are slow..
http://forums.49ers.com/messageboard/images/smilies/ohsnap1.gifI think you got it! http://forums.49ers.com/messageboard/images/smilies/lightbulb.gifIf it looks like a troll and talks like a troll, WELL, must be a dam troll!!

CoorsLight
02-08-2007, 11:39 AM
Due to the cold weather/boredom/cabin fever, I think someone has set us up for a good one, by coming on here as a Newbie (2nd screen name) and leading us on on many, many subjects to keep us busy. ICBW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know what Barnum said?

east tx skier
02-08-2007, 11:44 AM
Hey Eastie, when I saw the thread yesterday with everyone using the "ripped" avatar, I thought of posting the exact same picture in your avatar. You beat me to it. "Great minds in the same part of the same great state think alike."

btw, I have way too many Seinfield references in my daily life. I can relate everything that happens to an episode.

True, true!

TMCNo1
02-08-2007, 11:44 AM
And they say us old guys are slow..
http://forums.49ers.com/messageboard/images/smilies/ohsnap1.gifI think you got it! If it looks like a troll and talks like a troll, WELL, must be a dam troll!!

:uglyhamme :uglyhamme :uglyhamme
I used to work out and my whole body turned to muscle including my brain, then when the muscle went away, so did the brain. Just takes me a little longer than most to catch on! I thinks it's officially called UMPbrainitus!

TMCNo1
02-08-2007, 11:49 AM
Google the name. I think he's legit.

Doug, help me here! I've Googled everything, but the toilet seat and can't come up with anything.:confused:

PendO
02-08-2007, 11:59 AM
Doug, help me here! I've Googled everything, but the toilet seat and can't come up with anything.:confused:

Harold, its real easy for an admin (and possibly a moderator) to look at a username and see if the IP address is unique to one username... so long as the person is not using dial up internet

for example, from my username they can tell what my IP address was when I signed up and what IP address I have posted messages from ... then you can do a search to see if any IP address have been used by multiple users

personally I don't care, but it is easy for someone in the "know" to set the record straight if they want to

incidentally, this is why you should never creat a fake email address and assume you are anomous as IP address can be crossreferenced on email accounts in the same manner ... and even if you use an anonymous connection (your neighbors unprotected wifi) ... a searcher can narrow down the area you are from

RexDog1
02-08-2007, 12:02 PM
Well O2 has a Pro Star 190 with no tower

And then starts a thread How Many Of You Dont Slalom Ski Anymore...

“Because Its More Fun To Wakeboard” O2

????????????????? http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_12_13.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNfox000)

Upper Michigan Prostar190
02-08-2007, 12:27 PM
well, you KNOW its not me cuz that other guy dont wear a cape. :cool:

so thats proof enough right there.....right guys? Right?

bigmac
02-08-2007, 12:28 PM
Harold, its real easy for an admin (and possibly a moderator) to look at a username and see if the IP address is unique to one username... so long as the person is not using dial up internet

for example, from my username they can tell what my IP address was when I signed up and what IP address I have posted messages from ... then you can do a search to see if any IP address have been used by multiple users

personally I don't care, but it is easy for someone in the "know" to set the record straight if they want to

incidentally, this is why you should never creat a fake email address and assume you are anomous as IP address can be crossreferenced on email accounts in the same manner ... and even if you use an anonymous connection (your neighbors unprotected wifi) ... a searcher can narrow down the area you are from

That would be true if the person were using a static IP address, but most ISP's use DHCP so the IP address is dynamic. If I want to use a different IP address, all I need to do us unplug my cable modem for about 30 seconds. That's assuming I didn't sign up for the second account from my computer at work, or any one of about 5 different IP addresses I can hit via VPN.

pram
02-08-2007, 12:43 PM
I googled his username and it comes up on lifting sites, but I tell yah I thought that something was being pulled as well

Ric
02-08-2007, 12:58 PM
I see some questionable actors on here lately but I dont think huge is one of them.

milkmania
02-08-2007, 01:10 PM
gonna have to lean toward legit myself:cool:

now me????
yes, I am questionable:purplaugh

TMCNo1
02-08-2007, 01:18 PM

Thanks Pendo, I kind of figured it out once I did what Doug said and didn't get anything. Doug and his Harry Potter Powers!:rolleyes:

TMCNo1
02-08-2007, 01:25 PM
well, you KNOW its not me cuz that other guy dont wear a cape. :cool:

so thats proof enough right there.....right guys? Right?

Right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But, the bulk just fits you, put Priscilla on the phone, I want to talk to her, something just ain't right here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

bcampbe7
02-08-2007, 01:27 PM
That would be true if the person were using a static IP address, but most ISP's use DHCP so the IP address is dynamic. If I want to use a different IP address, all I need to do us unplug my cable modem for about 30 seconds. That's assuming I didn't sign up for the second account from my computer at work, or any one of about 5 different IP addresses I can hit via VPN.

Your first 2 octets will still be the same. By process of elimination I have been able to figure out everyone's second or third username. ;)

east tx skier
02-08-2007, 01:28 PM
Beau, I'm glad one of us mods is smart. I haven't been able to match this one up yet. I'm still going with legit.

02-08-2007, 01:35 PM
Right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But, the bulk just fits you, put Priscilla on the phone, I want to talk to her, something just ain't right here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:
Well I know something aint right. something is always not right around these parts. If Priscilla sees that guys 8 pack abs, I may be in trouble! Hope that ab lounger shows up soon. :o

bcampbe7
02-08-2007, 01:46 PM
Beau, I'm glad one of us mods is smart.

I don't know about all that...

02-08-2007, 01:50 PM
OK, I am trying to figure out if thats a slam or a humble comment. :cool:

MarkP
02-08-2007, 01:50 PM
I see some questionable actors on here lately but I dont think huge is one of them.:rolleyes:

Ric
02-08-2007, 01:52 PM
Your first 2 octets will still be the same. By process of elimination I have been able to figure out everyone's second or third username. ;) so you say .

02-08-2007, 01:53 PM
What if C-A-T really spells DOG?

PendO
02-08-2007, 02:03 PM
http://www.hide-my-ip.com/?id=102&c=3000

milkmania
02-08-2007, 02:26 PM
Your first 2 octets will still be the same. By process of elimination I have been able to figure out everyone's second or third username. ;)

did you find all of my alters?

;)

east tx skier
02-08-2007, 02:29 PM
I haven't.

Leroy
02-08-2007, 02:40 PM
Beau; You may have better tools, but this will track down the fixed IP addresses.

http://www.all-nettools.com/toolbox

02-08-2007, 03:00 PM
I usually call Jim Rockford if I want something tracked, unless its with UPS, then I just go to their website.

Workin' 4 Toys
02-08-2007, 04:18 PM

^^^^^^^ Right, Beau still hasn't been able to IP prove to us whether or not Ric is a chic...(Not that it really matters.:o ) Just curious if he can figure that one out....

bcampbe7
02-08-2007, 04:57 PM
^^^^^^^ Right, Beau still hasn't been able to IP prove to us whether or not Ric is a chic...(Not that it really matters.:o ) Just curious if he can figure that one out....

I don't need an IP to tell you Ric is a chic. :D

Workin' 4 Toys
02-08-2007, 05:00 PM
Thats is some funny ch!t right there..

02-08-2007, 05:03 PM
Why, did you do the crocodile Dundee sheila test on him/her?

pram
02-08-2007, 05:25 PM
Why, did you do the crocodile Dundee sheila test on him/her?

To funny "The Sheila Test":D

Was it Beau that met Ric and skied with him/her?

TMCNo1
02-08-2007, 07:26 PM
I bet whoever it is, they be Anna Nichole's baby daddy! Unless it's Rachael! :D :rolleyes: 8p

Ric
02-08-2007, 07:34 PM
Why, did you do the crocodile Dundee sheila test on him/her? any of you homos try that with me... I keeelya

PendO
02-08-2007, 07:35 PM
I bet whoever it is, they be Anna Nichole's baby daddy! Unless it's Rachael!

Harold ... do you just want the guys name and number so you can go to the next photo shoot? :)

Allegedly he lives in the south, so perhaps you could print up like 100 or so color copies and take them to the local health clubs and see if anyone knows him or his whereabouts.

// I kid because I (don't) care :)

Workin' 4 Toys
02-08-2007, 07:56 PM
any of you homos try that with me... I keeelya
Ric is a Sheila?:confused:

pram
02-08-2007, 08:02 PM
Ric is a Sheila?:confused:

Rachel In Cognito "RIC" atleast that is the rumor around the water cooler8p

TMCNo1
02-08-2007, 08:10 PM
Harold ... do you just want the guys name and number so you can go to the next photo shoot? :)

Allegedly he lives in the south, so perhaps you could print up like 100 or so color copies and take them to the local health clubs and see if anyone knows him or his whereabouts.

// I kid because I (don't) care :)

I too could care less, but repeated threads about subjects that are plastered in the FAQ thread and everywhere else in plain view was just suspicious, kinda like someone jerking our chain for the giggles of it!
Besides, nowhere in this thread have I named who I think it might be!
Question, have you noticed anything else?

PendO
02-08-2007, 08:30 PM

Nope, steve or HB are too busy working:)

Maristar210
02-09-2007, 12:58 PM
I need to come clean I am O2BESOHUGE I am sorry to mislead you all, I thought it was fun????
I will never do it again, and I am putting myself on a 10-minute timeout

Sodar
02-09-2007, 01:00 PM
I need to come clean I am O2BESOHUGE I am sorry to mislead you all, I thought it was fun????

trickskier
I need to come clean. I am O2BESOHUGE. I am sorry to mislead you all, I thought it was fun???? I will never do it again, and I am putting myself on a 10-minute timeout.

milkmania

RexDog1

X2M
02-09-2007, 01:01 PM
I need to come clean I am O2BESOHUGE I am sorry to mislead you all.

I thought it was fun????

I will never do it again. I am putting myself on a 10-minute timeout.

TMCNo1
02-09-2007, 01:01 PM
I need to come clean, I am O2BESOHUGE. I am sorry I mislead you all, I thought it was fun???? I will never do it again and I am putting myself on a 10 minute timeout.

CoorsLight
02-09-2007, 01:04 PM

bigmac

Monte

Workin' 4 Toys
02-09-2007, 01:06 PM
I need to come clean I am O2BESOHUGE I am sorry to mislead you all, I thought it was fun.

02-09-2007, 01:06 PM

Flatwaterfooter
02-09-2007, 01:12 PM
Why hasn't O2BESOHUGE jumped in on this topic?

TMCNo1
02-09-2007, 01:14 PM
Why hasn't O2BESOHUGE jumped in on this topic?

That's not the point, if YOU are O2BESOHUGE, now is the time to fess up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Testify!

Maristar210
02-09-2007, 01:19 PM
Yeah Harold

Dooker is O2BESUHUGE

Who's on first?
No, What's on 2nd

And if UMP really is Rachel then what does that make Ric?

Workin' 4 Toys
02-09-2007, 01:24 PM
hUMP is Ric?Or Rachael?

pram
02-09-2007, 01:24 PM
You guys are post hoeing and I can't support such things

TMCNo1
02-09-2007, 01:25 PM
Yeah Harold

Dooker is O2BESUHUGE

Who's on first?
No, What's on 2nd

And if UMP really is Rachel then what does that make Ric?

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Richel?

pram
02-09-2007, 01:25 PM
No I don't think that I can even if I was O2BESOHUGE couldn't admit it just to posthoe........ nope can't do it

east tx skier
02-09-2007, 01:35 PM
I think you guys are wrong that this is a figment of someone's imagination. I think O2BESOHUGE is a real dude. He's a long time contributing member on a lot of body building forums apparently (thank you Beau and Google). Cut the guy a break. He's a new MC owner, and if I'm right, a new member of the family around here.

Ric
02-09-2007, 01:35 PM

you all know it's me, quit claiming responsibility for something you could not have possibly done! You remind me of the IRA in the 80's

Ric
02-09-2007, 01:38 PM
I think you guys are wrong that this is a figment of someone's imagination. I think O2BESOHUGE is a real dude. He's a long time contributing member on a lot of body building forums apparently (thank you Beau and Google). Cut the guy a break. He's a new MC owner, and if I'm right, a new member of the family around here. I think the more likely case is that Huge is real and Gman is actually a made-up identity of our East Tx Skier-erator

milkmania
02-09-2007, 01:39 PM
I think you guys are wrong that this is a figment of someone's imagination. I think O2BESOHUGE is a real dude. He's a long time contributing member on a lot of body building forums apparently (thank you Beau and Google). Cut the guy a break. He's a new MC owner, and if I'm right, a new member of the family around here.

we need to see "Milk!, It Does A Body Good" written across his chest.

and Microsoft Paint ain't gonna cut it8p

Maristar210
02-09-2007, 01:40 PM

Way to go Rex. Now were all in trouble again. Just when they were going to let Ric be the moderator too. There go the thirty seconds pictures and all the drunken fun of Friday nights geez:D :D

Ric
02-09-2007, 01:41 PM

and Microsoft Paint ain't gonna cut it8p Milk nominates himself for this project!

Maristar210
02-09-2007, 01:43 PM

and Microsoft Paint ain't gonna cut it8p

I second the motion !!!

TMCNo1
02-09-2007, 01:45 PM
I think the more likely case is that Huge is real and Gman is actually a made-up identity of our East Tx Skier-erator
I have met G-man several times and I know for a fact he and Eastie are unidentical twins, born at different times together, with seperate mothers and graduated from different schools together too! Therefore he isn't a pigment of Doug's inflatuation.:eek:

east tx skier
02-09-2007, 01:45 PM
Way to go Rex. Now were all in trouble again. Just when they were going to let Ric be the moderator too. There go the thirty seconds pictures and all the drunken fun of Friday nights geez:D :D

Only UMP is in trouble. The rest of you get back to the bar.

Ric
02-09-2007, 01:46 PM
I have met G-man several times and I know for a fact he and Eastie are unidentical twins, born at different times together, with seperate mothers and graduated from different schools together too! Therefore he isn't a pigment of Doug's inflatuation.:eek: who you gonna believe folks
#1, or me ?

Both are East Texans, skiers, have a favorite Nautique dealer....

east tx skier
02-09-2007, 01:47 PM
I have met G-man several times and I know for a fact he and Eastie are unidentical twins, born at different times together, with seperate mothers and graduated from different schools together too! Therefore he isn't a pigment of Doug's inflatuation.:eek:

If I was going to make up an alias, I think my alias would probably need to be a MC owner. 8p

/for the record. G-Man is real and his neck muscles are HUGE!

milkmania
02-09-2007, 01:47 PM
I second the motion !!!

it usually has a lot better results in another discussion forum I attend when we call out a woman!:o

east tx skier
02-09-2007, 01:49 PM
who you gonna believe folks
#1, or me ?

For the record, we don't have the same favorite local dealer.

And is Dallas east texas? Lord I hope not for its sake.

TMCNo1
02-09-2007, 01:49 PM

OK, I've had it after that speech! I'm going back to the Anna Nichole Smith threads!

TMCNo1
02-09-2007, 01:51 PM
who you gonna believe folks
#1, or me ?

At least Anna had a KILLER of a dealer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes: :confused: :D

TMCNo1
02-09-2007, 01:55 PM
/for the record. G-Man is real and his neck muscles are HUGE!

That's from holding his head up to keep from going to sleep at his desk after lunch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

milkmania
02-09-2007, 01:57 PM
That's from holding his head up to keep from going to sleep at his desk after lunch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk four times already this year, and I used to be over by the window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were married, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and it's not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire...

Ric
02-09-2007, 02:00 PM
For the record, we don't have the same favorite local dealer.

And is Dallas east texas? Lord I hope not for its sake. DENIAL ..........

02-09-2007, 02:08 PM
What? I cant believe you were actually let Ric be a moderator here.:noface: I mean THINK about it! He runs an under the table business on patented fasteners that have litigation currently pending on them. How can we possibly trust him or her with the future of this fragile community we call home?

02-09-2007, 02:10 PM
OK, I've had it after that speech! I'm going back to the Anna Nichole Smith threads!
YEA! what he said! at least we know thats all real stuff on that thread!

Ric
02-09-2007, 02:17 PM
What? I cant believe you were actually let Ric be a moderator here.:noface: I mean THINK about it! He runs an under the table business on patented fasteners that have litigation currently pending on them. How can we possibly trust him or her with the future of this fragile community we call home? your tactics of diversion don't change the fact that our current moderators clearly stated this morning that it's YOU who is in trouble fella and it may just be what lands me that job after all.

O2BESOHUGE
02-09-2007, 02:17 PM
I too could care less, but repeated threads about subjects that are plastered in the FAQ thread and everywhere else in plain view was just suspicious, kinda like someone jerking our chain for the giggles of it!
Besides, nowhere in this thread have I named who I think it might be!

I WAS JUST TRYING TO GET THE BOARD MOVING AND MEET WHO WAS SAYING WHAT. RATHER THAN JUST READING. I WANTED TO SEE WHO WAS POSTING

SORRY FOR MAKING YOU GUYS THINK I WAS A FAKE..JUST TRYING TO MEET YOU GUYS

Ric
02-09-2007, 02:19 PM
I WAS JUST TRYING TO GET THE BOARD MOVING AND MEET WHO WAS SAYING WHAT. RATHER THAN JUST READING. I WANTED TO SEE WHO WAS POSTING

SORRY FOR MAKING YOU GUYS THINKI WAS A FAKE I believe you dude, but ump said you need to submit a urine sample after posting those pics.. Me? it's none of my business, ya know?

02-09-2007, 02:20 PM
your tactics of diversion don't change the fact that our current moderators clearly stated this morning that it's YOU who is in trouble fella and it may just be what lands me that job after all.
I forgot, are you Murdoch? or Baracus?

Which one was the preposition again?

02-09-2007, 02:21 PM
I believe you dude, but ump said you need to submit a urine sample after posting those pics.. Me? it's none of my business, ya know?
That wasnt me. That was Eastie, he is the sheriff around these parts, dontchano!

Ric
02-09-2007, 02:22 PM
That wasnt me. That was Eastie, he is the sheriff around these parts, dontchano! you've definitely been getting ahead of yourself lately ump, admit it

02-09-2007, 02:24 PM

SORRY FOR MAKING YOU GUYS THINK I WAS A FAKE..JUST TRYING TO MEET YOU GUYS
Its OK dude. Its just a "hazing" thing all newbies go thru here. To be frank, its a bit more intense in your case, probably because everyone is so jealous of your 8 pack. I know several are jealous of it, I got some PM's about it earlier today.

slink976
02-09-2007, 02:24 PM

02-09-2007, 02:25 PM
you've definitely been getting ahead of yourself lately ump, admit it
You never answerd my question.....which one are you? Murdoch or Baracus? I cant remember.....:confused:

02-09-2007, 02:26 PM
See its all settled now. Slink just came clean about it. Everyone get back to the Anna Nicole thread now.

O2BESOHUGE
02-09-2007, 02:27 PM
Im On Several Fitness Boards On The Net. I Use My Same Name On All Of Them.

I GUESS LOOKING LIKE THE "NEWBIE" ALWAYS GETS ATTENTION. BUT THIS IS MY FIRST MASTERCRAFT AND I JUST WANTED TO LEARN ABOUT THE BOAT IVE ALWAYS WANTED THROUGH THE YEARS. AND THATS WHY I ASKED SOME VERY BASIC QUESTIONS. I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BEING AN ADMIN MYSELF AT MY HOME BOARD...I WAS JUST EXCITED TO MEET YOU FOLKS AND WANTED TO BE A PART OF THINGS BY MEETING AND POSTING WITH YOU ALL

WE TREAT THE NEW FOLKS AT OUR HOME BOARD WITH RESPECT AND LET THEM KNOW THAT NO QUESTION IS A DUMB QUESTION.

TMCNo1
02-09-2007, 02:30 PM
Ric had to have a sex change to be accepted, UMP had to do a Group Buy of Hookers, trickskier had to get drunk on water at a bar, Eric had to go to ski camp, Hoosier Bob had to park a boat in the dark sober, Bigmac had to do brain surgery on a gnat, and I had to wax a Bayliner and the list goes on and on. Everyone pays their dues!:rolleyes:

slink976
02-09-2007, 02:31 PM
that me! my pecks are huge!

PendO
02-09-2007, 02:31 PM
Ric had to have a sex change to be accepted, UMP had to do a Group Buy of Hookers, trickskier had to get drunk on water at a bar, Eric had to go to ski camp, Hoosier Bob had to park a boat in the dark sober, Bigmac had to do brain surgery on a gnat, and I had to wax a Bayliner and the list goes on and on. Everyone pays their dues!:rolleyes:

Harold, I know you believe in aliens!

TMCNo1
02-09-2007, 02:36 PM

Not since I got my digital camera for Xmas, they all disappeared!

pram
02-09-2007, 02:37 PM

You Don't:confused: :confused: :confused:

Monte
02-09-2007, 02:37 PM
Not since I got my digital camera for Xmas, they all disappeared!

What about peacocks?????;)

slink976
02-09-2007, 02:39 PM
pecks...... not peacocks

PendO
02-09-2007, 02:39 PM
You Don't:confused: :confused: :confused:

aliens ... no
bigfoot ... yes:)

(I see him on the Kokanee bottle all the time)

TMCNo1
02-09-2007, 02:41 PM

I believe, cause when the aliens disappeared at my house, the peacock showed up at Skidog's, KARMA at it's best! WOOOoooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOO !

Monte
02-09-2007, 02:41 PM
Im On Several Fitness Boards On The Net. I Use My Same Name On All Of Them.

I GUESS LOOKING LIKE THE "NEWBIE" ALWAYS GETS ATTENTION. BUT THIS IS MY FIRST MASTERCRAFT AND I JUST WANTED TO LEARN ABOUT THE BOAT IVE ALWAYS WANTED THROUGH THE YEARS. AND THATS WHY I ASKED SOME VERY BASIC QUESTIONS. I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BEING AN ADMIN MYSELF AT MY HOME BOARD...I WAS JUST EXCITED TO MEET YOU FOLKS AND WANTED TO BE A PART OF THINGS BY MEETING AND POSTING WITH YOU ALL

WE TREAT THE NEW FOLKS AT OUR HOME BOARD WITH RESPECT AND LET THEM KNOW THAT NO QUESTION IS A DUMB QUESTION.

Is the South East or West? A visit CSM could put all this razzin to rest....

TMCNo1
02-09-2007, 02:48 PM
Check out our newest member on the TT page, o2besosmall, here we go again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!
I'm outta here!

Ric
02-09-2007, 02:51 PM
now that is you #1, who else would have known to look there?

RexDog1
02-09-2007, 02:54 PM
Only UMP is in trouble. The rest of you get back to the bar.

ok off to the bar:popcorn: :popcorn: :toast: :friday:

Sodar
02-09-2007, 02:55 PM
ok off to the bar:popcorn: :popcorn: :toast: :friday:

Jeez! Must be nice!

02-09-2007, 02:55 PM
I believe in peacocks, but not UFO's.

Monte
02-09-2007, 02:58 PM
I believe in peacocks, but not UFO's.

soooo ICP's in UFO's out:confused:

02-09-2007, 03:00 PM
soooo ICP's in UFO's out:confused:
as far as you know.

Workin' 4 Toys
02-09-2007, 03:02 PM
HOME BOARD
You can call him whatever you like, We call him hUMP....:purplaugh

TMCNo1
02-09-2007, 03:02 PM
now that is you #1, who else would have known to look there?

It's not me, I was just doing a drive by to get the New Posts and it caught my eye. I guess Doug and Beau have some more Googling to do for the IP address.

Ric
02-09-2007, 03:04 PM
It's not me, I was just doing a drive by to get the New Posts and it caught my eye. I guess Doug and Beau have some more Googling to do for the IP address. now that bump is in line for the mod job, it could be that he got preferential treatment on a fasttrack of a new username?

O2BESOHUGE
02-09-2007, 03:04 PM
You Guys Want My Ip Address? Whats The Deal?

02-09-2007, 03:06 PM
I dont know about your IP address, but Ric probably wants your garage's address. He has a thing for riding by people's garages......:rolleyes:

Ric
02-09-2007, 03:07 PM
You Guys Want My Ip Address? Whats The Deal? hey big fella, I don't want any trouble ok

02-09-2007, 03:10 PM
I told ya, they are all just jealous of how "in shape" you are.

Workin' 4 Toys
02-09-2007, 03:15 PM
Relax, we don't need any trouble here....:rolleyes: Don't start tearing up the place.8p

PendO
02-09-2007, 03:18 PM

I think somebody thought you were the toolman ... reincarnate ... do a search on toolman:)

bcampbe7
02-09-2007, 03:25 PM
I think somebody thought you were the toolman ... reincarnate ... do a search on toolman:)

x2... or the like.

This site has, in the past, been the place for some to create alternate usernames. At any rate, as ETS has said, we have no reason to think that you are not who you say you are. Welcome to the MC family and lets see some pics of your new ride! :cool:

PendO
02-09-2007, 03:26 PM
Welcome to the MC family and lets see some pics of your new ride! :cool:

no no ... lets see more flexing pictures ... Harold needs to redecorate his fridge:)

east tx skier
02-09-2007, 03:27 PM
O2B, PM sent your way (it says, in so many words, what Beau's post says).

Ric
02-09-2007, 03:27 PM
Pendo, you are on fire today!

east tx skier
02-09-2007, 03:28 PM
Okay, folks. Quick show of hands. How many people had to look up the word "exercise" before posting?

http://www.u.arizona.edu/~vleon/mybio/vinnies-muscles.jpg

PendO
02-09-2007, 03:28 PM
Pendo, you are on fire today!

amazing how quick I feel today in stealth mode:)

TMCNo1
02-09-2007, 03:31 PM
Okay, folks. Quick show of hands. How many people had to look up the word "exercise" before posting?

http://www.u.arizona.edu/~vleon/mybio/vinnies-muscles.jpg

Has that got anything to do with priests coming to your house and getting evil spirits out of your body?:confused:

PendO
02-09-2007, 03:32 PM
Has that got anything to do with priests coming to your house and getting evil spirits out of your body?:confused:

possibly :)

TMCNo1
02-09-2007, 03:33 PM
no no ... lets see more flexing pictures ... Harold needs to redecorate his fridge:)

My 6 packs are on the inside of the fridge, not on the outside!

east tx skier
02-09-2007, 03:33 PM
amazing how quick I feel today in stealth mode:)

And people ask me if I'll ever go back. Not likely.

milkmania
02-09-2007, 03:35 PM

some of us had to leave......

at least once:rolleyes:

trickskier
02-09-2007, 03:37 PM
No that's funny.............:uglyhamme

shepherd
02-09-2007, 03:41 PM
This thread is cracking me up 8p :D 8p

If I haven't said it yet, welcome Huge! I think posting that pic and avatar of yourself weirded a lot of guys out and all hell broke loose :uglyhamme

east tx skier
02-09-2007, 03:42 PM
Like I said, with surely some exception, most of us on here don't exactly have any sculpted bodyparts, unless you count my perfectly round gut.

bcampbe7
02-09-2007, 03:44 PM
Like I said, with surely some exception, most of us on here don't exactly have any sculpted bodyparts, unless you count my perfectly round gut.

Right there with ya Doug. I do make a good ballast tank though!

Ric
02-09-2007, 03:45 PM
these recent sillyass threads are going to easily put me over 9000posts about nothing

bcampbe7
02-09-2007, 03:46 PM
these recent sillyass threads are going to easily put me over 9000posts about nothing

you go girl!

Ric
02-09-2007, 03:48 PM
you go girl! dont you do it! don't you go and bring out my inner bidch

trickskier
02-09-2007, 03:49 PM
Scotch will do that to you. I'm living PROOF......:friday:

east tx skier
02-09-2007, 03:50 PM
dont you do it! don't you go and bring out my inner bidch

Ric, what tipped me off was the 1,000 posts asking whether or not your butt looked big in (insert article of clothing here).

east tx skier
02-09-2007, 03:51 PM
Scotch will do that to you. I'm living PROOF......:friday:

Fortunately, beer just makes me more charming.

trickskier
02-09-2007, 03:52 PM
Fortunately, beer just makes me more charming.
Bud before 5pm. Cutty after 5pm..............

Ric
02-09-2007, 03:52 PM
Ric, what tipped me off was the 1,000 posts asking whether or not your butt looked big in (insert article of clothing here). yah that is a problem when I only sign in under one username:rolleyes:

02-09-2007, 04:48 PM
I cant wait to see these threads tonite after everyone has a few drinks.....:D

Hey, maybe Beau and East are right. we all owe Mr. Huge a big apology for not welcoming him more warmly. I mean we have so many goofballs running around here with aliases, that we just assumed he was one of us joking around with a different identity. Hey, we have a history of that here, so its natural to assume. So if Mr. Huge is for real, then welcome to the MC community.:) your bound to be entertained here....we have lots of drama, fun, conflict, boats, beer, etc.....I could go on but the list is endless.

Ric
02-09-2007, 04:53 PM
I cant wait to see these threads tonite after everyone has a few drinks.....:D

Hey, maybe Beau and East are right. we all owe Mr. Huge a big apology for not welcoming him more warmly. I mean we have so many goofballs running around here with aliases, that we just assumed he was one of us joking around with a different identity. Hey, we have a history of that here, so its natural to assume. So if Mr. Huge is for real, then welcome to the MC community.:) your bound to be entertained here....we have lots of drama, fun, conflict, boats, beer, etc.....I could go on but the list is endless. ..................................what was that little dance called that the mayor would do on best little hohouse in Texas?

nice work ump

02-09-2007, 04:55 PM
..................................what was that little dance called that the mayor would do on best little hohouse in Texas?

nice work ump
Thanks for the compliment brother, I knew I could count on you for support.

east tx skier
02-09-2007, 05:13 PM
This thread is cracking me up 8p :D 8p

If I haven't said it yet, welcome Huge! I think posting that pic and avatar of yourself weirded a lot of guys out and all hell broke loose :uglyhamme

"For what do we live, but to make sport for our neighbors, and laugh at them in our turn?"

-P.J. O'Rourke, Modern Manners (The Atlantic Monthly Press--New York 1983) (quoting Jane Austen).

02-09-2007, 05:18 PM
"For what do we live, but to make sport for our neighbors, and laugh at them in our turn?"

-P.J. O'Rourke, Modern Manners (The Atlantic Monthly Press--New York 1983) (quoting Jane Austen).
Uh-oh shep! your in trouble now! the big man East is knockin on your door......:o

east tx skier
02-09-2007, 05:21 PM
Nobody's knocking. I just thought that summed things up nicely. Sometimes people laugh at us, and when it is our turn, we laugh. Except for you, UMP, no turn for you. ;)

shepherd
02-09-2007, 05:21 PM
Uh-oh shep! your in trouble now! the big man East is knockin on your door......:o

I guess I should have said "all heck broke loose"???

east tx skier
02-09-2007, 05:22 PM
Dudes, if you haven't read that book, it's about as funny as funny gets. I'm not dictating manners. I'm not moderating. Do not want. It's just a good quote.

Look. Link (http://www.amazon.com/Modern-Manners-Etiquette-Book-People/dp/087113375X/sr=8-2/qid=1171056209/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2/104-0715762-8039968?ie=UTF8&s=books)

I think this review on amazon says it all.

Perverted disgusting garbage, March 19, 2006
Reviewer: _____ (Miami Beach, Florida)
Reading Mr. O'Rourke's "All the Troubles [sic.] in the World" gave me the impression that he is an excellent political/economics analyst with a tolerable bad streak. The fine writing in that book encouraged me to acquire some of his other work.

I was horribly repulsed by the explicit language, immature humor and overall repugnance of his guide to manners. What I had hoped would be a light poke at contemporary society so sickened me that I threw the book in the trash before I was halfway done. I regret reading even that far.

I rate it a ripping good read.

sanjuan23
02-09-2007, 05:23 PM
I'm not moderating. Do not want.

Sounds like he is at the end of his rope! :D

02-09-2007, 05:28 PM
Sounds like he is at the end of his rope! :D
Nah, he just shares grammar skillz with Rod.....;)

02-09-2007, 05:30 PM
Nobody's knocking. I just thought that summed things up nicely. Sometimes people laugh at us, and when it is our turn, we laugh. Except for you, UMP, no turn for you. ;)
I know, I know!! I dont get to laugh. I just get laughed at! Quit pickin on the fat kid!

Ric
02-09-2007, 05:36 PM
Sounds like he is at the end of his rope! :D we dont have to worry about that til we see him announce on the I'm out thread

PendO
02-09-2007, 05:39 PM
This thread is cracking me up

AGREED:) I have a lot of stuff to say, but it is so inappropriate I just end up sending PM's to HB:)

Ric
02-09-2007, 05:39 PM
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! everybody keep it down! TMC is on here announcing stuff.. keep it quiet til he moves on

east tx skier
02-09-2007, 05:40 PM
I'm at my best when I'm at the end of a rope.

PendO
02-09-2007, 05:40 PM
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! everybody keep it down! TMC is on here announcing stuff.. keep it quiet til he moves on

lets wait and see if Greg shows up ... you know how he likes to read your threads ric:)

east tx skier
02-09-2007, 05:41 PM

I'm picturing UMP staring at the screen with both fingers crossed.

Ric
02-09-2007, 05:41 PM
lets wait and see if Greg shows up ... you know how he likes to read your threads ric:) be cool man, he is going to call me, I just know it

PendO
02-09-2007, 05:43 PM
be cool man, he is going to call me, I just know it

its the infamous callback after the first date when the girl thinks it went so well, and you can't wait to drop her off and pretend it never happend ... and you are tying to remember, does she have my phone number ... gawd I hope not;)

Ric
02-09-2007, 05:49 PM
I'm always the chick in yalls stories

02-09-2007, 05:52 PM
I'm picturing UMP staring at the screen with both fingers crossed.
Yea! did I get my badge yet? Did I...? Did I...? :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Ric
02-09-2007, 05:53 PM
Yea! did I get my badge yet? Did I...? Did I...? :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: you are messing with us right? surely you've been setup by now?

02-09-2007, 05:53 PM
its the infamous callback after the first date when the girl thinks it went so well, and you can't wait to drop her off and pretend it never happend ... and you are tying to remember, does she have my phone number ... gawd I hope not;)
Really?.....wow......I dont remember having any dates like that.....:o

PendO
02-09-2007, 05:56 PM
Really?.....wow......I dont remember having any dates like that.....:o

either your standards are too low, or not a large enough sample size:)

or, you could be like my brother and marry your 8th grade sweetheart

Workin' 4 Toys
02-09-2007, 06:00 PM
I'm always the chick in yalls stories
Duh..........

02-09-2007, 06:02 PM
either your standards are too low, or not a large enough sample size:)

or, you could be like my brother and marry your 8th grade sweetheart
I was being goofy Pendo, just setting myself up for someone to throw a dig in like none of chicks I dated didnt want to talk to me again, but nobody did. :rolleyes: YOU GUYS ARE SLOW!!! you gotta quit sleepin at the switch! :D

Ric
02-09-2007, 06:05 PM
I was being goofy Pendo, just setting myself up for someone to throw a dig in like none of chicks I dated didnt want to talk to me again, but nobody did. :rolleyes: YOU GUYS ARE SLOW!!! you gotta quit sleepin at the switch! :D Man you got us good ump.....

shepherd
02-09-2007, 08:20 PM
Dudes, if you haven't read that book, it's about as funny as funny gets.

Eastie, I loved the quote. Thanks for the book suggestion. I'm going to look it up. Looks funny.

Who can resist lines such as "A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." Or, "Don't wear a tweed jacket to work unless you expect to flush a covey of quail from behind the Xerox machine."

8p

Oh yeah, what was this thread about anyways???????

east tx skier
02-09-2007, 11:03 PM
Eastie, I loved the quote. Thanks for the book suggestion. I'm going to look it up. Looks funny.

Who can resist lines such as "A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." Or, "Don't wear a tweed jacket to work unless you expect to flush a covey of quail from behind the Xerox machine."

8p

Oh yeah, what was this thread about anyways???????

I'm telling you, it's the most brilliant piece of literature ever created. And I'm an English major who rarely reads anymore for pleasure.

02-09-2007, 11:04 PM
I'm telling you, it's the most brilliant piece of literature ever created. And I'm an English major who rarely reads anymore for pleasure.
Youer aND eNGLISH mAJOR? NO wonder your so weird!:D ;) 8p

Workin' 4 Toys
02-09-2007, 11:09 PM
Youer aND eNGLISH mAJOR? NO wonder your so weird!:D ;) 8p

He's a MAJOR sumthin' that's for sure....;)

Leroy
02-10-2007, 02:35 AM
I can see you have done well with the English major! I've never known an English major before, but you are ok!!

Dudes, if you haven't read that book, it's about as funny as funny gets. I'm not dictating manners. I'm not moderating. Do not want. It's just a good quote.

I think this review on amazon says it all.

Perverted disgusting garbage, March 19, 2006
Reviewer: _____ (Miami Beach, Florida)
Reading Mr. O'Rourke's "All the Troubles [sic.] in the World" gave me the impression that he is an excellent political/economics analyst with a tolerable bad streak. The fine writing in that book encouraged me to acquire some of his other work.

I was horribly repulsed by the explicit language, immature humor and overall repugnance of his guide to manners. What I had hoped would be a light poke at contemporary society so sickened me that I threw the book in the trash before I was halfway done. I regret reading even that far.

kycat2007
02-10-2007, 04:12 PM

You have to watch Eastie. He was in on the Ric girl thing as I recall.

Workin' 4 Toys
02-10-2007, 04:31 PM
You have to watch Eastie. He was in on the Ric girl thing as I recall.
True, he actually let us all in on Ric's secret and "Let the cat out of the bag"

Hoosier Bob
02-10-2007, 05:23 PM
Letting the "Cat out of the Bag" is a Pirate term! Cool story that a Cat of Nine Tails was actualy the Whip on a ship used to discipline sailors. Nine knots in the whip would rip flesh from bone! It was kept in a bag usually red and tied to the mast as a reminder! If you screwed up the cat would be let out of the bag! 10 whips tough but 100 most likely meant death! Threadjack over but cool none the less!:o True, he actually let us all in on Ric's secret and "Let the cat out of the bag"

TMCNo1
02-10-2007, 05:24 PM
True, he actually let us all in on Ric's secret and "Let the cat out of the bag"

And now he is in on the Bodybuilding thread too,

kycat2007
02-10-2007, 05:37 PM
Letting the "Cat out of the Bag" is a Pirate term! Cool story that a Cat of Nine Tails was actualy the Whip on a ship used to discipline sailors. Nine knots in the whip would rip flesh from bone! It was kept in a bag usually red and tied to the mast as a reminder! If you screwed up the cat would be let out of the bag! 10 whips tough but 100 most likely meant death! Threadjack over but cool none the less!:o

You must have been reading some of those Highlight kids books to get all that info HB. I thought you concentrated on the Goofus and Gallant and the hidden pictures section.

Hoosier Bob
02-10-2007, 05:57 PM
That reminds me! Betsy sent me all of the links! To Highlights I go!:D You must have been reading some of those Highlight kids books to get all that info HB. I thought you concentrated on the Goofus and Gallant and the hidden pictures section.