PDA

View Full Version : Who is the greatest Hoosier?

kycat2007
02-07-2007, 12:38 AM
Since the Colts won and Manning seems to be the man, just curious who in your opinion is the greatest Hoosier ever? Bob Knight???

Hoosier Bob
02-07-2007, 12:41 AM
HOOSIER BOB and of course Dan Quayle!

Carl Fisher!! Look it up!;) Since the Colts won and Manning seems to be the man, just curious who in your opinion is the greatest Hoosier ever? Bob Knight???

PendO
02-07-2007, 12:43 AM
HOOSIER BOB and of course Dan Quayle!

Carl Fisher!! Look it up!;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_G._Fisher

sounds pretty average to me.

Upper Michigan Prostar190
02-07-2007, 12:43 AM
No, your both wrong. Its that famous motocross rider, Fred Ward. He is the greatest Hoosier ever.

Hoosier Bob
02-07-2007, 12:48 AM
Except for all of the great stuff he did he does remind me of myself!:o http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_G._Fisher

sounds pretty average to me.

PendO
02-07-2007, 12:48 AM
No, your both wrong. Its that famous motocross rider, Fred Ward. He is the greatest Hoosier ever.

how can I trust you, you wear a cape and have never been married?

and you once owned a defective monza

Hoosier Bob
02-07-2007, 12:49 AM
Casey! Since UMP does not get it I am proposing a toast to Carl and from now on I will end with a toast to Carl! Cheers!:o

02-07-2007, 12:50 AM
how can I trust you, you wear a cape and have never been married?

and you once owned a defective monza
oh I didnt ask you to trust me, I asked you to believe me. Big difference.

You speak the truth Casey! I have never been married and I do wear a cape. I cannot tell a lie, just like Ebineezer Scrooge said.

Hoosier Bob
02-07-2007, 12:50 AM
That was Bill Clinton! Idiot!:mad: oh I didnt ask you to trust me, I asked you to believe me. Big difference.

You speak the truth Casey! I have never been married and I do wear a cape. I cannot tell a lie, just like Ebineezer Scrooge said.

02-07-2007, 12:51 AM
Casey! Since UMP does not get it I am proposing a toast to Carl and from now on I will end with a toast to Carl! Cheers!:o
WHAT!!!! You mean your NOT toasting to Fred Ward, the greatest motocross rider of all time?:confused:

PendO
02-07-2007, 12:52 AM
That was Bill Clinton! Idiot!:mad:

I thought it was Nixon

Hoosier Bob
02-07-2007, 12:52 AM
To Carl and Jeff!

PendO
02-07-2007, 12:53 AM
oh I didnt ask you to trust me, I asked you to believe me. Big difference.

02-07-2007, 12:53 AM
That was Bill Clinton! Idiot!:mad:
NO!!! your so confused Hoosier, you must not be drinking tonite.

02-07-2007, 12:55 AM
I thought it was Nixon
No, he said, where is the erase button on this thing at?

Hoosier Bob
02-07-2007, 12:55 AM
Nice volley you lib you!8p I thought it was Nixon

02-07-2007, 12:56 AM
what is the scoop on the monza?
I cant say. Its a closely gaurded secret. If I told ya, and you said something, Brieod would be knockin on yoiur door!:cool:

PM to ya soon. :)

Hoosier Bob
02-07-2007, 12:58 AM
The "Greatest Hoosier" is out! To Carl and Jeff! OK to Carl as Jeff was born in Cali!8p

Goodnight and UMP do some reading because if Carl wanted he would have sold your arse North!

Leroy
02-07-2007, 07:57 AM
In 1909 Fisher married a young woman while he was engaged to another

You always have to admire this!

Andretti, John, Quayle, Dan, Henderson, Florence,Redenbacher, Orville, Babyface, Riley, James W.Ball Brothers, Rockne, Knute, Bayh, Birch, Bayh, Evan, Jackson, Michael, Skeleton, Red, Bird, Larry, Knight, Bobby, Letterman, David, Lilly, Eli, Davis, Jim, Taylor, Marshall (Major), Dean, James, Lugar, Richard, Walker, Madame C.J., Mattingly, Don, Mellencamp, John, White, Ryan, Fisher, Carl, Miller, Reggie, Patty, Sandi, Wolf, David, Gordon, Jeff, Pauley, Jane, Wooden, John, Graves, Michael, Grissom, Virgil (Gus)

02-07-2007, 09:30 AM

Andretti, John, Quayle, Dan, Henderson, Florence,Redenbacher, Orville, Babyface, Riley, James W.Ball Brothers, Rockne, Knute, Bayh, Birch, Bayh, Evan, Jackson, Michael, Skeleton, Red, Bird, Larry, Knight, Bobby, Letterman, David, Lilly, Eli, Davis, Jim, Taylor, Marshall (Major), Dean, James, Lugar, Richard, Walker, Madame C.J., Mattingly, Don, Mellencamp, John, White, Ryan, Fisher, Carl, Miller, Reggie, Patty, Sandi, Wolf, David, Gordon, Jeff, Pauley, Jane, Wooden, John, Graves, Michael, Grissom, Virgil (Gus)

I didnt know Florence Henderson was from IN. Carol Brady was HOT!:D I used to love those Wesson oil commercials.:cool: Lets just say, it had my mind racing..... and not about cooking either:o

OK, I after reviewing your list, I cant believe you forgot That famous motocross guy that Hoosier just worships. Whats his name again? Fred Ward or Bill Ward, or something like that.

Slinkyredfoot
02-07-2007, 09:42 AM

Leroy,
you forgot Cowboy Bob, Harlow Hickenlooper, and Sammy Terry......:D

Workin' 4 Toys
02-07-2007, 09:59 AM
Greatest Hoosier?

It has to be Bridget Bobel . :cool:
Bridget Bobel

rcnjson
02-07-2007, 10:28 AM
Maybe he ain't a hoosier, but on race day, accompanied by the Purdue marching band, he acts like one...
Jim Nabors
$.02
k

kycat2007
02-07-2007, 11:57 AM
Ok I guess there really is no great Hoosiers out there? jk

It did not take long for this thread to go to HB and UMP having a love spat. I guess the next thread will be greatest Michigan!!! and we will see where that goes.

Maristar210
02-07-2007, 12:37 PM
This thread is an oxymoron

Great and Hoosier cannot be said in the same sentence8p 8p

Workin' 4 Toys
02-07-2007, 01:41 PM
This thread is an oxymoron

Great and Hoosier cannot be said in the same sentence8p 8pYou don't know what you are talking about....

http://www.bridgetbobel.com/about.htm

02-07-2007, 01:43 PM
Ok I guess there really is no great Hoosiers out there? jk

It did not take long for this thread to go to HB and UMP having a love spat. I guess the next thread will be greatest Michigan!!! and we will see where that goes.
Me and HB will fight about anything! :D Just give us a topic!

Maristar210
02-07-2007, 01:45 PM
You don't know what you are talking about....

http://www.bridgetbobel.com/about.htm

As usual WFT you are right.

What is it you do for a living again WFT?

Workin' 4 Toys
02-07-2007, 01:48 PM
As usual WFT you are right.

What is it you do for a living again WFT?
Mall walker...

Maristar210
02-07-2007, 02:37 PM
Mall walker...

Yes that's it Mall Walker:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

kycat2007
02-07-2007, 05:19 PM
Steve doesn't someone else already have that avatar?

Hoosier Bob
02-08-2007, 10:28 PM
Weeb Ewbank!;)

02-08-2007, 10:29 PM
Weeb Ewbank!;)
Fred Ward!

Hoosier Bob
02-08-2007, 10:34 PM
William Fritz Afflis or know as DICK THE BRUISER! Greatest wrestler of all time!

Hoosier Bob
02-08-2007, 10:37 PM
Kurt Vonnegut! Spelling?:o Went to the same HS as my mom!:o

02-08-2007, 10:39 PM
Kurt Vonnegut! Spelling?:o Went to the same HS as my mom!:o
I dont care whom your mom dated in high school, that dont make her them the greatest Hoosier ever......:rolleyes:

Hoosier Bob
02-08-2007, 10:58 PM
No, but together they could have made the greatest Hoosier!;)

02-08-2007, 11:03 PM
No, but together they could have made the greatest Hoosier!;)
yea, FRED WARD!

Leroy
02-08-2007, 11:13 PM
Steve Alford, David Lee Roth, Henry Lee Summer (only the Hoosiers will know that one), Abraham Lincoln, Bob Griese (did he play football somewhere?) Don Mattingly (my wife's brother was in his high school class) Johnny Appleseed,
Jane Pauley and David Letterman.......

I was to see a thread now on the greatest Yoopers and the greatest Bluegrass folks!

02-09-2007, 09:40 AM
Steve Alford, David Lee Roth, Henry Lee Summer (only the Hoosiers will know that one), Abraham Lincoln, Bob Griese (did he play football somewhere?) Don Mattingly (my wife's brother was in his high school class) Johnny Appleseed,
Jane Pauley and David Letterman.......

I was to see a thread now on the greatest Yoopers and the greatest Bluegrass folks!

NOW Leroy! :) I know who Henry Lee Summer is! He was a 'one hit wonder' back in the late 80's the song was "I wish I had a girl that walked like that"
He was touted as the "next John Mellencamp" career flopped, end of story. :rolleyes:

As far as great Yoopers, Steve Mariucci, Tom Izzo, thats all that comes to mind now.

Hoosier Bob
02-09-2007, 08:08 PM
He has been running with the Alligator Brothers! Henry Lee Schwartz and members from the band Roadmaster! Toby Meyer went to Mellencamp another great Hoosier!