PDA

View Full Version : Signing Day Tomorrow - Nephew

bret
02-06-2007, 02:31 PM
My nephew is signing with Miami Hurricanes tomorrow!!! :thumbup:

17yo, 6-5, 285, 3.82 GPA; he'll sign the scholarship sometime later next week, full ride, 5 year deal as he'll redshirt his first year. Way to go Tyler!!!

Tyler Horn (http://www.commercialappeal.com/mca/preps/article/0,2844,MCA_25364_5331385,00.html)

Kyle's_prostar205
02-06-2007, 03:04 PM
That awesome!!!! Tell him congrats from Colorado!!!!

east tx skier
02-06-2007, 03:04 PM
Congrats, Bret!

uncleboo
02-06-2007, 03:06 PM
Congrats, that is truly a great accomplishment. However, it is disappointing to see such talent sign with out of state programs.

bret
02-06-2007, 03:46 PM
Well, as far as TN, MS, and AR major universities, a lot of what they didn't know has to fall on his coaches shoulders. He's all boasting now but this past summer, told Tyler he had no chance of going to a Div IA school, can you believe that?

Anyway, TN, AR all thought he was a junior for some reason and didn't look at him hard. My father-in-law, his grandfather, who is good friends with a guy in Little Rock, an ad agency, got 6-7 game films of Tyler. The editing department did a combination of films, set it to the opening of Guns-n-Roses "Paradise City", then went into some Van Halen "Runnin with the Devil"(Tylers pulling on the plays - tackle), then popped in a little AC/DC "Walk All Over You", finished with Judas Priest "You Got Another Thing Coming" on some pancake blocks. Needless to say, Miami was sold!!!! My wife just saw the tape and she said it was Great!

chudson
02-06-2007, 03:52 PM
Congratulations there "Unc" that is truly a tuff haul to reel in, the full ride and all. Tell Tyler congratulations too, Goodluck and stay healthy!!!

Dang, and he's a big boy too!!!

TMCNo1
02-06-2007, 04:59 PM
Tell him congratulations from all of us here on Mastercraft Team Talk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KnoxX2
02-06-2007, 07:20 PM
Well, as far as TN, MS, and AR major universities, a lot of what they didn't know has to fall on his coaches shoulders. He's all boasting now but this past summer, told Tyler he had no chance of going to a Div IA school, can you believe that?

Anyway, TN, AR all thought he was a junior for some reason and didn't look at him hard. My father-in-law, his grandfather, who is good friends with a guy in Little Rock, an ad agency, got 6-7 game films of Tyler. The editing department did a combination of films, set it to the opening of Guns-n-Roses "Paradise City", then went into some Van Halen "Runnin with the Devil"(Tylers pulling on the plays - tackle), then popped in a little AC/DC "Walk All Over You", finished with Judas Priest "You Got Another Thing Coming" on some pancake blocks. Needless to say, Miami was sold!!!! My wife just saw the tape and she said it was Great!

Lets see the tape?:D