PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have any experiences to share on MC Dealers in Seattle WA?

El Jeffe
02-03-2007, 03:07 PM
Going to be upgrading and looking for thoughts on local MC dealers.

El Jeffe
02-03-2007, 03:09 PM
Willing to drive a little to "Save a Lot"

prostar205
02-03-2007, 03:23 PM
I will say the service department has treated me with excellent service. Kurt, the Service Manager, is a top notch guy and knows his way around these boats. I would say they are a great bunch of guys.

El Jeffe
02-03-2007, 03:42 PM
I will say the service department has treated me with excellent service. Kurt, the Service Manager, is a top notch guy and knows his way around these boats. I would say they are a great bunch of guys.

Is that Cope in Renton?

prostar205
02-03-2007, 03:45 PM
Yes, Cope in Renton.

I have never had service done on my boat at the Woodinville facility.

pram
02-03-2007, 09:59 PM
I bought my Prostar at the Woodinville location and I can't say anything but good things about the guys there. They even took me out for lunch while everything was getting ready

dapicatti
02-03-2007, 10:08 PM
Cope is your best choice in the area...they are opening a Mastercraft only site in Issaquah soon - according to the guys we met at the Seattle boat show. Did you stop by the show and meet them?

BoulderX45
02-26-2007, 10:33 PM
They have been great to deal with so far with my boat. Purchased in mid December. I have a scheduled appointment for March for a few issues. So, I will have a better report late March.

BoulderX45

dlamont
02-28-2007, 06:46 PM
Good to hear guys thanks for the complements. We are opening a new store in Issaquah that will be only MC. We should be up and running by April and starting to do fun MC events all summer long. Come on in and say hello.

Chief
02-28-2007, 07:27 PM
Willing to drive a little to "Save a Lot"

Believe me, if you are willing to drive a little to save alot DO NOT let your local dealer know that you have or may have found a better deal somewhere else. It's a territory game, I know from experience!

Good luck! Drive to Charlotte and see MYMC, it would be a nice vacation to drive across country.

Chief
02-28-2007, 07:28 PM
I bought my Prostar at the Woodinville location and I can't say anything but good things about the guys there. They even took me out for lunch while everything was getting ready

Hey MYMC why didn't you take me to lunch? :)

MYMC
03-01-2007, 09:33 AM
Hey MYMC why didn't you take me to lunch? :)
Tell you what come to Spring Madness and you can have all the lunch you want!:D

BearX1
03-20-2007, 12:13 AM
I can vouch for Mr. Lamont, at the new Issaquah store, he's a good guy.

Leroy
03-20-2007, 07:25 AM
Welcome Diamont! I'm glad to see more dealers monitoring and posting.

Good to hear guys thanks for the complements. We are opening a new store in Issaquah that will be only MC. We should be up and running by April and starting to do fun MC events all summer long. Come on in and say hello.