PDA

View Full Version : Hallo & pics from X-2 ´05

Reto
01-09-2005, 06:53 AM
I wanted to say Hallo to all Team members. i read this forum a long time now. since yesterday i own my first mastercraft. it´s an X-2.

greetings from germany :)

Reto

http://www.wakeboard1.de/w12005/fotos/W1_X2_00.jpg

http://www.wakeboard1.de/w12005/fotos/W1_X2_01.jpg

http://www.wakeboard1.de/w12005/fotos/W1_X2_02.jpg

Mag_Red
01-09-2005, 08:09 AM
:toast: Congratulations on your new boat and your fist post here!

ski_king
01-09-2005, 10:01 AM
Welcome and a very nice boat!!

Jim@BAWS
01-09-2005, 10:10 AM
VIE GETS from the USA

Looks new out of the box "VUNDABAR" !!!
You even have X-2 on your license plate. Looks like it could be tough
unloading with that trailer. I know european trailer specs are different than USA specs. Does it have a EUROPEAN Spec package?

Keep the board posted.

Aviedazane (My German spelling is "MAX NICKS"...not so good

Jim@BAWS

BriEOD
01-09-2005, 10:12 AM
Welcome, what body of water do you ski on?

Mag_Red
01-09-2005, 11:14 AM
VIE GETS from the USA

Looks new out of the box "VUNDABAR" !!!
You even have X-2 on your license plate. Looks like it could be tough
unloading with that trailer. I know european trailer specs are different than USA specs. Does it have a EUROPEAN Spec package?

Keep the board posted.

Aviedazane (My German spelling is "MAX NICKS"...not so good

Jim@BAWS Good eye Jim.......I never noticed that. I would guess that the bar across the rear of the trailer removes for loading and unloading. That boat sure does sit high on that trailer though! Must be some width limitations in Europe.

André
01-09-2005, 11:57 AM
Nice boat Reto! :headbang:
But man that trailer looks bad...Sorry!
Hope you don't have to tow that boat for long trips.

Reto
01-09-2005, 12:50 PM
I know, the german trailer looks ugly :( ..in germany it is not allowed to use the cool looking mc trailers. the german trailers are a lot smaller - so the boat has to sit high!

but not that problem! the boat is made for water...

we go riding at a river, called "Main River" - near frankfurt.

Leroy
01-09-2005, 03:29 PM
Great looking boat Reto!

WOuld love to see some river and scenary pictures. Saw some pictures on the internet of the area, looks beautiful!

Need a loan for the petro?

What are you using it for? Skiing, wakeboarding, touring?

André
01-09-2005, 03:47 PM

...And i wonder how much more a X 2 sells for in Germany.

Leroy
01-09-2005, 04:12 PM
Hey André hope you are watching the Colts win! I'm wireless and watching.

The Euro is so strong Reto probably bought it for fewer worked hours than any of us could.

Wonder if it came with the keg option for October festivals? (hope Reto has been reading for a long time!)

rodltg2
01-09-2005, 08:39 PM
nice boat, are mastercrafts rare in germany or any tournament style ski boats for that matter?

WakePowell
01-09-2005, 09:45 PM
Your boat is beautiful....Is the color black or blue?

Reto
01-10-2005, 03:09 AM
Great looking boat Reto!

WOuld love to see some river and scenary pictures. Saw some pictures on the internet of the area, looks beautiful!

What are you using it for? Skiing, wakeboarding, touring?

Here are some scenary pics from our hometown Kitzingen (w/ friends boat):

http://wakeboard1.itxmedia.de/cycon/portal/loader.php?seite=news_detail&navigation=204&system_id=2434&com=detail

A lot of riding shots you can see at our website (look in "pureshots"):

http://wakeboard1.itxmedia.de/cycon/portal/loader.php?seite=galerie_uebersicht&navigation=205

the gas prices are not funny: we pay ~30 euro for one hour.

I don´t think that i have to work less hours to buy an mastercraft because i have to pay a lot of tax. the regular vk in germany for an x-2 is 49.000 - 55.000 euro.

@WakePowell
The color ist black / viper red

@rodltg2
mastercrafts and correctcrafts are the most popular ski boats. but almost rare..

@leroy
what is "keg option" ???

sizzler
01-10-2005, 03:20 AM
chaps...the ONLY place to buy a MC is in the states..trust me.......my X9 is £47 ish.....thats 88,000 of your finest american dollars(at this mornings fx rate).....

nice boat reto.......

the trailer bar comes off.....its simalar to our GB trailers....my X9 sits above the wheels....trailers great though.....our streets are narrower,so we have to have narrower trailers

jimmer2880
01-10-2005, 08:17 AM
Cool page. Nice looking boat also. No way I could afford to own a MC other than in the states... You guys have it rough!

sizzler
01-10-2005, 10:35 AM
rough???? tell me about it....thats the price we pay for living at the centre of civilisation and the birthplace of engineering.... :dance:

tex
01-10-2005, 10:40 AM
I know, the german trailer looks ugly :( ..in germany it is not allowed to use the cool looking mc trailers. the german trailers are a lot smaller - so the boat has to sit high!

but not that problem! the boat is made for water...

we go riding at a river, called "Main River" - near frankfurt.
Reto-Have you caught the ski show at Holiday Park?

Reto
01-10-2005, 10:58 AM
Reto-Have you caught the ski show at Holiday Park?

no. i have nothing to do with the show

Leroy
01-10-2005, 11:04 AM
Here are some scenary pics from our hometown Kitzingen (w/ friends boat):

@leroy
what is "keg option" ???
Reto; Great shots, looks beautiful. Looks like wakeboarding is big there!

American's, or at least this one, love the Octoberfests so when I think German I think of the great Octoberfests and hence the keg option for Octoberfest with your MasterCraft.

Ich wohnte in Antwerpen für zwei Jahre für meinen Job in 2000.

tex
01-10-2005, 11:23 AM
no. i have nothing to do with the show
Have you seen it? I skied in it for 2 years. The winefests are great. That whole area is wonderful!

east tx skier
01-10-2005, 11:28 AM
Beautiful boat. Welcome to what I believe is our first poster from Germany. If you're ever in Texas, I will pour you a homebrewed Vienna lager. Try not to laugh too hard. :toast:

Ric
01-10-2005, 12:06 PM
Beautiful boat
Keep the Euro Pics coming! How long did you anxiously await your new boat?

Reto
01-11-2005, 02:41 AM
Beautiful boat
Keep the Euro Pics coming! How long did you anxiously await your new boat?

i ordered the boat in october. long time to wait. :eek:

in january the X-2 is on the boat show in Düsseldorf ("BOOT 2005"). but doesn´t matter: at the moment it would be too cold to ride...

mitch
01-11-2005, 09:02 AM
Reto, Very nice boat, welcome!

Ric
01-11-2005, 11:01 AM
i ordered the boat in october. long time to wait. :eek:

in january the X-2 is on the boat show in Düsseldorf ("BOOT 2005"). but doesn´t matter: at the moment it would be too cold to ride...
I ordered the first part of October too and there's no pond to ship it across to get to me! You've done well considering I still don't have mine and I could be using it right now.

gene dobies
01-11-2005, 11:42 AM
I ordered my PS190 in September and it is only expected at the dealership later this week.

Mag_Red
01-11-2005, 12:10 PM
I love those sequence shots on your website! :toast:

Ric
01-11-2005, 01:57 PM
I ordered my PS190 in September and it is only expected at the dealership later this week.
mine has a sticker on it showing approved for shipment on 12/13
I first saw it last week. Further delays are more dealer related than OEM related I think.
Gene, be sure to get those pics up asap when you see her!

gene dobies
01-11-2005, 02:50 PM
mine has a sticker on it showing approved for shipment on 12/13
I first saw it last week. Further delays are more dealer related than OEM related I think.
Gene, be sure to get those pics up asap when you see her!

Just got an email from the dealer the boat is in come on over and see it and do I want to pay right away, hahaa. I am so excited. Bout an hour drive and we are expecting a snow storm this afternoon and evening. Hopefully will get to see it Saturday.
Ric, there are 4 pics from the factory in the General Discussion under Factory Tour?

Ric
01-11-2005, 03:25 PM
more pics gene, MORE. I've seen your other pics.
haaaaa
congrats,

dmac
01-11-2005, 03:26 PM
...there are 4 pics from the factory in the General Discussion under Factory Tour?I just took a look at the pics you posted over in the other thread and I echo the sentiments of everyone when I say congrats on the beautiful boat. I am partial to that blue as well but there were none available at the time I was in the market and more specifically in the market I was in. But, I do love my red and tan.

OHIOPRO205
01-11-2005, 04:43 PM
Very Nice Boat Reto. Sorry but the trailer would have to go.

lakes Rick
01-11-2005, 08:11 PM
Any pics of some German BABES......

milkmania
01-11-2005, 09:41 PM
Any pics of some German BABES......
this one looks German to me!:woohoo:
http://www.tmcowners.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=420&size=big&sort=1&cat=500

6balls
01-11-2005, 10:18 PM
Freu mich das wir ein echte Deutshe haben bei Mastercraft jetzt. Toll!

Sehr Schon! Nachte mal Ich bin nach Deutschland gewesen Ich soll dich suchen und vielleicht wir kann ein bissen wasserschifahren machen.

Ich spreche besser als ich schreibe.

milkmania
01-11-2005, 11:06 PM
gunter glieben glauchen globen

that's all I got

Pyromania ROX:headbang:

mitch
01-11-2005, 11:47 PM
The more I see that 05 tower, the more I like it!

Farmer Ted
01-12-2005, 12:35 AM
The more I see that 05 tower, the more I like it!

I still think the look of the 05 Tower is something that Big Gay Al would have on his boat but I will say they are functional.

The aft leg of the tower allows the board rack to pivot so you can rotate the board into the boat to take them off the rack.

Reto
01-12-2005, 04:56 AM
Beautiful boat. Welcome to what I believe is our first poster from Germany. If you're ever in Texas, I will pour you a homebrewed Vienna lager. Try not to laugh too hard. :toast:

:D :D

The area i come from is a part of bavaria wich is famous for his great wine. it´s called "Weinfranken".

in summer we have a winefest every weekend :o

Reto
01-12-2005, 05:01 AM
I love those sequence shots on your website! :toast:

thx. this is my favourite shot of last year. (towboat is a x-star):

Sequence at Mosel / Flo (http://wakeboard1.itxmedia.de/cycon/portal/loader.php?seite=galerie_detail&navigation=205&system_id=3093&verzeichnis=portal/galerien/pics/mosel_0704_pure/&com=detail&pageview=1)

All Sequences:

http://wakeboard1.itxmedia.de/cycon/portal/loader.php?seite=galerie_thumbs&navigation=205&system_id=3374&verzeichnis=portal%252Fgalerien%252Fpics%252Fseque nzen_serie1_pure%252F&pv_anzahl_ds=21&pageview=1

i´m NOT the rider. only photograph.

gene dobies
01-12-2005, 09:26 AM
Reto hello. My wife and I love Germany. I spent 10 weeks in Koln a few years ago and know one family dear to us there. The Dom is beautiful. I stayed right on the Rhine in Rodenkirchen, spelling. We took many rides along the Mosel also. Our favorite wines are Spatelasse and Auslesse. Love the food and the people. Carnival is a wonderful thing there. I have a CD of with the song about Sultan and the Kolsh been, loved the beer also, but I understand that beer is only found around Koln. The vineyards are beautiful along the Mosel. It is so hard to imagine picking all the grapes on such steep slopes.. ....... I wish you much with your new boat and safety also.

Dan K
01-12-2005, 12:20 PM
Reto,
Those are great pictures and good looking boat.
I have been in your region a number of time. I usually stay in Mainz right along the Reihn, I have always admired the ships passing but have never seen a ski or wakeboard boat on the river. the Main looks a little smaller and maybe has less traffic to deal with. Towing the boat must be quite a challenge on some of the steep narrow roads in the area.

MarkP
01-12-2005, 12:48 PM
Welcome aboard Retro.. Nice shots. Congrats on the new X2.

Hey I think I just stole an Avatar of a spanking Barney from a wakeboard site in Germany. Hope its cool:o

Farmer Ted
01-12-2005, 12:49 PM

Hey I think I just stole an Avatar of a spanking Barney from a wakeboard site in Germany. Hope its cool:o

Sweet avatar Mark!

MarkP
01-12-2005, 12:59 PM
Thanks Tim.

I’m not sure Its “me”. But it cracks me up..

Reto
01-13-2005, 02:48 AM

your avatar is an advertisement clip for an ringtone for cellphones (handy). the "rhino" is very popular by german teenagers..

(sorry for my bad english...)

Reto
01-13-2005, 02:51 AM
Reto,
Those are great pictures and good looking boat.
I have been in your region a number of time. I usually stay in Mainz right along the Reihn, I have always admired the ships passing but have never seen a ski or wakeboard boat on the river. the Main looks a little smaller and maybe has less traffic to deal with. Towing the boat must be quite a challenge on some of the steep narrow roads in the area.

the rhein is not a gopd place to ride. too much windwaves and too much ships. the main is smaller with less traffic and we are often alone on the water in the late afternoon. :D

MarkP
01-13-2005, 10:23 AM
Well he ROCKS.. I’d like to get him on a T shirt:uglyhamme

your avatar is an advertisement clip for an ringtone for cellphones (handy). the "rhino" is very popular by german teenagers..

(sorry for my bad english...)

Dan K
01-13-2005, 10:34 AM
Reto,
I shared the website links you sent with my daughter. She wants to show this to her fourth year German class. It fits her well, she loves German and watersports.

MarkP,
Have you given up on the DB's in favor of a rhino ? :banana: :banana:

MarkP
01-13-2005, 10:38 AM
MarkP,
Have you given up on the DB's in favor of a rhino ? :banana: :banana:The DBs are on vacation;)