PDA

View Full Version : Who is the best Bond girl?

shepherd
02-02-2007, 01:38 PM
OK, somebody asked, and since I'm in a polling mood... :rolleyes:

No room for them all, so sorry if I left out your favorite.

Here's a link to help your memory. http://www.jamesbondmm.co.uk/bond-girls.php

ilikeitglacy
02-02-2007, 01:42 PM
Ursula hanted my dreams for a long time:

chudson
02-02-2007, 01:48 PM
Ok I voted for Honor Blackman / Pussy ( I'll bet she had no problem getting a date when she was young ) Galore. Goldfinger :D

Upper Michigan Prostar190
02-02-2007, 01:52 PM
I do not approve of this poll for Several Reasons:

#1 The UMP option is not appropriate. This is a serious offense Shep. I expect much better from you. :noface: I had such high hopes for you.

#2 This poll was conducted WITHOUT my consent, AND without my assistance. 2nd demerit.

#3 This poll was conducted WITHOUT my consent, AND without my assistance. 3nd demerit. (I couldnt think of a third offense.)

This poll has one redeming value. Famke Janssen. Her "Xenia Onatop" character and performace in GoldenEye was the stuff dreams are made of. She defined Sex appeal. ruff and wild, sultry and sexy! If I was James, I would have "turned bad" threw my 007 ID and union card in the garbage and rode off into the sunset with that babe. She was H. O. T. :love:

Straighten up Shep. I will see you in my office after class. We will determine your punishment and Lakey will see that it is enforced since jrandol is AWOL. Lakey is my right hand man, he is your master now.

:D

shepherd
02-02-2007, 01:56 PM

#1 The UMP option is not appropriate. This is a serious offense Shep. I expect much better from you. :noface: I had such high hopes for you.

UMP! The UMP option was meant as a compliment! I expect that you would marry a girl of no less beauty and sexiness than Famke Janssen herself. I guess you're just setting your expectations a little lower than what I had in mind for you :noface:

Sorry for putting too much pressure on you! ;)

02-02-2007, 02:35 PM
UMP! The UMP option was meant as a compliment! I expect that you would marry a girl of no less beauty and sexiness than Famke Janssen herself. I guess you're just setting your expectations a little lower than what I had in mind for you :noface:

Sorry for putting too much pressure on you! ;)
Well Shep, I gotta a deal for you. Step into my office.

OK, heres the deal. You know how I feel about the idea of me getting married. I dont like it. BUT, if you were to set me up with Famke Janssen, I would probably even marry her! and then I would grant you a full pardon on your ofenses here. See, I am fair and impartial. :o

shepherd
02-02-2007, 02:47 PM
UMP, I was assuming that, some day, you might get married. And if you did it could possibly be to a once or future Bond girl. But I see that first you need to build up some self-esteem to accept the possibility. Girls like that only go for confident, strong men. So throw out the cape and mask and pick up the ab-lounger! :D ;)

trickskier
02-02-2007, 02:49 PM
NONE OF THE ABOVE.........

MY VOTE GOES FOR????????

THE LOVELY BARBARA BACH.......:love:

02-02-2007, 03:21 PM
UMP, I was assuming that, some day, you might get married. And if you did it could possibly be to a once or future Bond girl. But I see that first you need to build up some self-esteem to accept the possibility. Girls like that only go for confident, strong men. So throw out the cape and mask and pick up the ab-lounger! :D ;)
:worthy: Gosh your right SHep! WOW! I totally blew that! I have to get my 6 pack abs speaking for me. THats the only way I can win a Bond girl's heart! I just got the tracking # on my ab lounger! Should be here next tuedsay!:banana:

Maristar210
02-02-2007, 04:23 PM
Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

east tx skier
02-02-2007, 04:28 PM
Honeychile Ryder

River Rat
02-02-2007, 04:30 PM
Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry
Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

02-02-2007, 04:47 PM
Settle down Staristar, they make medicine for that now. Its OK.

shepherd
02-02-2007, 06:09 PM
:worthy: Gosh your right SHep! WOW! I totally blew that! I have to get my 6 pack abs speaking for me. THats the only way I can win a Bond girl's heart! I just got the tracking # on my ab lounger! Should be here next tuedsay!:banana:

Good luck UMP. Don't make me have to tell people that I was wrong about you!

(p.s. I hope they didn't send it USPS :cool: )

TMCNo1
02-02-2007, 06:51 PM
Good luck UMP. Don't make me have to tell people that I was wrong about you!

(p.s. I hope they didn't send it USPS :cool: )

He will find it in the yard while hunting Easter Eggs, like his Monza!

Maristar210
02-02-2007, 07:07 PM
Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle BerryHalle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle BerryHalle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

trickskier
02-02-2007, 07:52 PM
I'm telling you it's
BARBARA BACH

atlfootr
02-02-2007, 08:38 PM
Found this list of " Top 10 James Bond films".
http://dadsandgrads.about.com/od/entertainment/tp/aatp112002.htm

Now, who the "BEST ACTOR" James Bond?
Sean Connery (http://www.tmcowners.com/search.php/contribid=1003241), Pierce Brosnan (http://www.tmcowners.com/search.php/contribid=1001979), Roger Moore (http://www.tmcowners.com/search.php/contribid=1010923), Timothy Dalton (http://www.tmcowners.com/search.php/contribid=1003695)

Workin' 4 Toys
02-02-2007, 09:50 PM
Terry Hatcher

ski_king
02-02-2007, 09:57 PM
Terry Hatcher, Barbara Bach or Hallie Berry
There is no bad answer to this one.

So many choices, that Bond is one lucky guy

tex
02-02-2007, 09:59 PM
My favorite bond girl is Halle Berry in Monsters Ball!

Workin' 4 Toys
02-02-2007, 10:51 PM
My favorite bond girl is Halle Berry in Monsters Ball!
Halle is best in Swordfish..:D

tex
02-03-2007, 01:11 AM
Halle is best in Swordfish..:D
Great, but you must not have seen MB!

T Scott
02-03-2007, 09:00 AM
Although not the best actress, I think Denise Richards in "The World is not Enought" is smoking hott!!

02-03-2007, 10:23 AM
This reminds me of a funny SNL bit. Phil Hartman is "007" going to his doctor for a rutine physical, and the doc comes in to give him his results of the blood work and informs him he has like a hundred STD' or something, and 4 of them only known to exist in sharks. :uglyhamme :uglyhamme

02-03-2007, 10:24 AM
Oh yea, BTW, Famke is still the hottest! Get your blinders off guys!:rolleyes: Xenia was one HOT babe!

dapicatti
02-04-2007, 01:55 PM
Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle BerryHalle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle BerryHalle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

what he said

sizzler
02-05-2007, 04:25 AM
tanya roberts in "a view to a kill".....as stacey sutton

SD190EVO
02-05-2007, 10:35 AM
"My what sharp little eyes you've got." - Claudine Auger (Domino, Thunderball)

There is something about Rosamund Pike (Miranda Frost) from Die Another Day too...

PendO
02-09-2007, 03:16 PM

#2 This poll was conducted WITHOUT my consent, AND without my assistance. 2nd demerit.

#3 This poll was conducted WITHOUT my consent, AND without my assistance. 3nd demerit. (I couldnt think of a third offense.)

This poll has one redeming value. Famke Janssen. Her "Xenia Onatop" character and performace in GoldenEye was the stuff dreams are made of. She defined Sex appeal. ruff and wild, sultry and sexy! If I was James, I would have "turned bad" threw my 007 ID and union card in the garbage and rode off into the sunset with that babe. She was H. O. T. :love:

Straighten up Shep. I will see you in my office after class. We will determine your punishment and Lakey will see that it is enforced since jrandol is AWOL. Lakey is my right hand man, he is your master now.

next time consult with Eastie ... very poor punctuation throughout, along with my favourite (sic), ruff:)