PDA

View Full Version : Bay Area WaterSports-Tampa's MC Dealer

Jim@BAWS
01-08-2005, 03:54 PM
New Year's Greeting to everyone !!!

Our posting has changed from the previous website. Just wanted to say "THANKS" to everyone who supported the dealership in 2004. Parts went near and far from Florida to NewYork, Oregon to Overseas. All those little requests we tried to fulfill from speedo pickups to all NEW INTERIORS to basic impellers. We do everything possible to support the MC owner, new or old, local customer or one many miles away that we many never meet in person. We are always open to visitors who just want to talk boats and swap stories. We always seem to have a common bond, not just MasterCraft but the LOVE of the sport and the friendships that it brings !!!

Look foward to a even greater 2005 :woohoo: :toast: :dance:

Sincerely,

Jim Kranendonk
Chuck Alleger
-Owners- Bay Area WaterSports Tampa FL

www.bayareawatersports.com

BriEOD
01-08-2005, 07:43 PM
Happy New Year Jim. :wavey:

east tx skier
01-10-2005, 03:59 PM
All the best to you, Jim. With my nearest MC dealership's inability to return phone calls, I'll be outsourcing my parts needs from now on. It's good to know there are dealers out there like yours that are doing it right.

Ski-A-Rees
01-11-2005, 09:26 AM
I e-mail you the hull vin number off of my 89 mastercraft prostar and the e-mail went through and then the following morning (yesterday) I sent you an e-mail with six pictures of my boat and how bad the interior is so you could get an idea of what I need but the e-mail was sent back saying something was temporarly closed with your e-mail address. I'll try and send them again but I just thought I would let you know incase you didn't know! Talk to you soon!

Sarasota Ski-A-Rees
Ryan Bouley

tex
01-11-2005, 11:14 AM
All the best to you, Jim. With my nearest MC dealership's inability to return phone calls, I'll be outsourcing my parts needs from now on. It's good to know there are dealers out there like yours that are doing it right.

Who is your nearest MC dealer?