PDA

View Full Version : Usernames And The Reasons Why

Pages : [1] 2

SkiDog
01-27-2007, 10:01 AM
I been on here for almost two years now, and sometimes I look at some of these usernames on this board and wonder to myself how everybody comes up with them. So nows the time to start explaning as to why and how you came up with your handle. Some are easy to figure out, and some are not. Mine is a nickname that i've had for years. I got it when I started tournament skiing about 30 years ago.

JohnE
01-27-2007, 10:23 AM
Simple. First name, last initial.

Funny thing about usernames is some I can remember after reading once and remember their posts. Others I can read posts from 50 times and it just doesn't sync in my mind on who they are or what else they've posted. Anyone else notice this?

TX.X-30 fan
01-27-2007, 10:24 AM
If you need help with mine (YOU NEED HELP). 8p 8p

SkiDog
01-27-2007, 10:27 AM
If you need help with mine (YOU NEED HELP). 8p 8p

Yea, yours is one of those that pretty obvious,:D huh.

Farmer Ted
01-27-2007, 10:27 AM
I was in High School when the movie 16 Candles came out, I guess back then I looked like Michael Anthony Hall so my nickname became Farmer Ted.

It really stuck when I joined the Air Force and moved to Japan, once somebody found out I was from Iowa, the first question out of their mouth was "are you a farmer" so the appropriate response was, "yeah, I'm Farmer Ted"

RexDog1
01-27-2007, 10:29 AM
Well I race go-karts for years, and my dog always went with me, has name was REX and no one could remember my name, so it started off with.......... "that guy with REX the dog"….
and turned into Rexdog

JohnnyB
01-27-2007, 10:54 AM
In the early-to-mid 90s I was working on the construction and startup of a greenfield papermill in Arizona. Between Engineers, CM, and subcontractors we had several John's and this got confusing on the radios. We had a biker/engineer that everyone new as JohnnyRay, a pipe fitter forman JohnnyBro, a mechanical contractor manager JohnnyFievel, Electrical forman John Carlo. So when I showed up as a young wet-behind-the-ears engineer with a difficult to pronounce last name, my instant radio nickname was JohnnyB (John Boettcher is my real name). I have been involved with several other engineer and construct projects since then in South Carolina, Quebec, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Texas, Arkansas...others I'm forgetting....and the name stuck with me wherever I went. I am now in management in our Wisconsin operations and still cross paths with many old friends from my traveling days....and am still refferred to quite often as JohnnyB

André
01-27-2007, 11:05 AM
In the early-to-mid 90s I was working on the construction and startup of a greenfield papermill in Arizona. Between Engineers, CM, and subcontractors we had several John's and this got confusing on the radios. We had a biker/engineer that everyone new as JohnnyRay, a pipe fitter forman JohnnyBro, a mechanical contractor manager JohnnyFievel, Electrical forman John Carlo. So when I showed up as a young wet-behind-the-ears engineer with a difficult to pronounce last name, my instant radio nickname was JohnnyB (John Boettcher is my real name). I have been involved with several other engineer and construct projects since then in South Carolina, Quebec, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Texas, Arkansas...others I'm forgetting....and the name stuck with me wherever I went. I am now in management in our Wisconsin operations and still cross paths with many old friends from my traveling days....and am still refferred to quite often as JohnnyB
Wich plan in Québec? I live a couples of miles from Domtar's Windsor mill.Krueger and Cascades are also very close by...

When i first join the board ,about 5 years ago,most peoples logged in under their real name and so did i.
I'm Willy Wally on the Malibu board...:D

east tx skier
01-27-2007, 11:29 AM
It's where I currently live and what I like to do.

Jet
01-27-2007, 11:32 AM
Mine is derived from my last name, Jetté.

Since secondary school, my friends have called me Jet, so there you go.

André, I work at Domtar but in Montreal and I go out to the mill a few times a year.

Have a nice day !

Maristar210
01-27-2007, 11:39 AM
I been on here for almost two years now, and sometimes I look at some of these usernames on this board and wonder to myself how everybody comes up with them. So nows the time to start explaning as to why and how you came up with your handle. Some are easy to figure out, and some are not. Mine is a nickname that i've had for years. I got it when I started tournament skiing about 30 years ago.

Steve just seemed too gey.....:rolleyes:

Jim@BAWS
01-27-2007, 11:40 AM
Jim "AT" Bay Area WaterSports thus Jim@BAWS

To bad everyone thinks my last name is BAWS

Now if you really want SKIDOG's real name...you will need to email me on that on

Jim@BAWS

André
01-27-2007, 12:06 PM
Mine is derived from my last name, Jetté.

Since secondary school, my friends have called me Jet, so there you go.

André, I work at Domtar but in Montreal and I go out to the mill a few times a year.

Have a nice day !
Hi Jet!
If you're coming over to the mill next summer,bring your stuff,I'll pull you!:)
Going to the boat show next week?

Edit.Just saw that you finally bought the Maristar 215.Congrats!
Which dealer,Desjardins or Michel?

PendO
01-27-2007, 12:09 PM
PendO - abbreviation for the body of water I ski on in N. Idaho

east tx skier
01-27-2007, 12:25 PM
You changed yours. Wasn't it originally Pendo_ _ _ _ Skier?

PendO
01-27-2007, 12:35 PM
You changed yours. Wasn't it originally Pendo_ _ _ _ Skier?

yes it was, but I found it rather un-original:) So, if you [generic] want to change your screename send TMC a PM.

SkiDog
01-27-2007, 12:46 PM
Jim "AT" Bay Area WaterSports thus Jim@BAWS

To bad everyone thinks my last name is BAWS

Now if you really want SKIDOG's real name...you will need to email me on that on

Jim@BAWS

You REALLY don't want to go there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sodar
01-27-2007, 12:46 PM
Sodar is my last name backwards....

Laurel_Lake_Skier
01-27-2007, 12:48 PM
Another obvious one....my summer place is on Laurel Lake and that is where I do most of my skiing.

Mag_Red
01-27-2007, 01:02 PM
Mine's a throw back from my days on the Corvette Forum. When I bought the Vette, Magnetic Red Metallic was a fairly rare color. So when I signed on their Forum, I simply called myself Mag Red. Seems the name has stuck as a lot of people call me Mag:) So there ya go8p

tex
01-27-2007, 01:02 PM
Mine comes from my old show skiing days. I was skiing in a show with a bunch of Austrailian skiers in Canada. Whenever we would travel they would always ask me how this or that compared to Texas. Not trying to be funny, my response usually was something like.."well it's a lot alike but it's just bigger back home in Texas." They always thought that I was trying to be funny and started saying "Everything is Bigger in Texas" to poke fun at me. It eventually got shortened to them calling me Tex or Texas. Pro show skiing is a very small world and the name and reputation carried over as my career moved from place to place. Not a bad thing I guess.

O2BESOHUGE
01-27-2007, 01:13 PM
Mine Is..."oh.....to Be So Huge" Me Wanting To Be Bigger. Ive Always Wanted To Be Fit And Im Admin At Fitnessgeared.com

Been At That Board For About 5 Years Now With About 10,000 Posts.

O2

TMCNo1
01-27-2007, 01:58 PM
Mine is simple,
Too Many Coronas, Never only 1!

JohnnyB
01-27-2007, 02:05 PM
Wich plan in Québec? I live a couples of miles from Domtar's Windsor mill.Krueger and Cascades are also very close by...

When i first join the board ,about 5 years ago,most peoples logged in under their real name and so did i.
I'm Willy Wally on the Malibu board...:D

Kimberly-Clark St. Hyacinthe

TMCNo1
01-27-2007, 02:28 PM
You REALLY don't want to go there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have seen it in your posts!:rolleyes: :D :confused: But, I won't tell, scouts honor!

Slinkyredfoot
01-27-2007, 02:34 PM
Mine is after a
Mine is from a very sly and shifty private eye barefooter with irrated feet.

pilot02
01-27-2007, 02:53 PM
Mine's simple. My dad was a pilot in the Navy during Korea (F4U-5 Corsair). After I earned my private license, I started using the email address pilot02@(....on many email providers since then..)

suedv
01-27-2007, 02:58 PM
If you can't figure mine out I feel sorry for you. :D ;)

First name Sue and then my last name initials. With a Dutch last name you frequently have 2 initials.

costal190
01-27-2007, 03:17 PM
Live in (Costal) South Ga. with a Prostar (190)

Jorski
01-27-2007, 03:28 PM
Jorski,

First name Jordan, and well you know the rest: ;)

GASouthernMC
01-27-2007, 04:23 PM
Pretty self-explanitory. Go Georgia Southern Eagles

DemolitionMan
01-27-2007, 04:35 PM
MIne is easy Boat is yellow, its a 1978, and its a master craft.

Kevin 89MC
01-27-2007, 04:52 PM
I'm keeping mine a secret-strictly classified info. No one will ever know my true identity! Buhahahahaha! ;)

bepresto
01-27-2007, 04:54 PM
I have been called presto since I was a little tyke, with my last name being preston. The B and E are my first and middle initial.

Mag_Red
01-27-2007, 05:16 PM
I have been called presto since I was a little tyke, with my last name being preston. The B and E are my first and middle initial.I always think your mane is Pesto My favorite Italian seasoning. I make chicken with sundried tomatoe:D s and pesto all the time.

Mag_Red
01-27-2007, 05:17 PM
I'm keeping mine a secret-strictly classified info. No one will ever know my true identity! Buhahahahaha! ;):rolleyes: OK KEVIN!:D

TMCNo1
01-27-2007, 05:21 PM
:rolleyes: OK KEVIN!:D

I think his last name is really Eightyninemce?:D

FlatBoard
01-27-2007, 05:26 PM
Can't keep my board on edge through the wake. :mad: I'm working on it and you can betcha this years gonna be different!!

ilikeitglacy
01-27-2007, 05:26 PM
too bad i can't write:o , you guys would know i love it when it is dead calm for slalom.:D

FlatBoard
01-27-2007, 05:28 PM
Smooooother is better

barefoot
01-27-2007, 06:22 PM
Come summer, I’m usually not wearing shoes. I’m usually in and around boats and people hate shoes in their boats so I’m always walking around BAREFOOT. Then, I thought it would be cool to have really callused feet so I started walking around in gravel BAREFOOT. Then my friends would say 'get Ryan to do that because he's BAREFOOT.' So I got roped into doing things around the water like putting in/taking out piers, finding things that were dropped in the water, retrieving things because I was always BAREFOOT.

But really, it’s because I BAREFOOT waterski! That's the only reason! That's it, that's all. I just do a lot of BAREFOOTing!

Monte
01-27-2007, 07:46 PM
I Really figured on asking one question when I joined.. So the first things that came to mind for a user name were.. Stalling Issues or Monte72 (been showing a 1972 Monte Carlo over half my life).

Wanted to ask a question got hooked with an off the cuff Username...

KnoxX2
01-27-2007, 08:01 PM
Pretty obvious. Knoxville Tn. is where I live and X2 is the MasterCraft that I have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whitedog
01-27-2007, 08:11 PM
Its the background color of the dogs we raise and train. English Setters.

milkmania
01-27-2007, 08:13 PM
pasteurized milk
used the name milkman on a lot of boards... got rejected many times because the username would already be taken
one evening in IRC, someone messaged me with a typo: milkmania

it stuck, and I haven't had any more rejections:rolleyes:

MSOUCY-TT
01-27-2007, 08:45 PM
Member of the tournament Team, we all have our first name letter with our last name attached,and then TT, all in capital letter for a reason that I don't know.

Michel

Hoosier Bob
01-27-2007, 08:47 PM
Mine is an easy Guess! I was born in California and lived most of my life in Ohio while traveling with a band of Gypsies from Pennsylvania!:o

WHO IS YOUR BOB?

TOO-TALL
01-27-2007, 08:56 PM
When people first met me they ask..."How tall are you??" I'm
"TOO-TALL" but really I'm only 6'3".:D :D

bcampbe7
01-27-2007, 09:23 PM
Mine was the user name given to me in College. First initial of first name, part of my last name and the random number 7. I use it almost everywhere because it is usually available.

RickDV
01-27-2007, 09:50 PM
I've got the same story as bcampbe7. RickDV was the username I was assigned on my job (and that was even before there was such a thing as email). I end up using it often when signing up for accounts if it is available.

redmike
01-28-2007, 12:27 AM
uh red boat, red hair, mike for a first name is almost always taken....

Workin' 4 Toys
01-28-2007, 12:42 AM
I "work", to "buy" toys. I suppose the 4 can be misinterpreted.

BriEOD
01-28-2007, 08:17 AM
Mine is an easy Guess! I was born in California and lived most of my life in Ohio while traveling with a band of Gypsies from Pennsylvania!:o

WHO IS YOUR BOB?
HB, your name fits really well.

Courtest of Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoosier

A Hoosier /ˈhu.ʒɚ/is a native of the U.S. state of Indiana, but is sometimes used as a slang term for "white trash" in other parts of the country, especially in Missouri, Illinois and Arkansas. The term is commonly accepted and employed at all levels of discourse by Hoosiers themselves, and is considered neither derogatory nor informal when used to describe people from Indiana. The non-existent word Indianan, as either noun or adjective, is never used by natives of Indiana. Deriving from common usage, "Hoosiers" is the team name for Indiana University athletic teams, and a movie starring Gene Hackman, about an Indiana high school basketball team.

From now on you will be known has WT instead of HB.

Leroy
01-28-2007, 08:26 AM
I was named after my uncle. Brothers named their sons after each other. John's Leroy (me) and Uncle Leroy's John (my cousin).

P-hat_in_Cincy
01-28-2007, 08:41 AM
The "P-hat" was given to me by friends. I suppose it's a play off PHAT, and they used becuase my first initial is "P". It's gone thru various iterations...PHAT, P-hat, Pooh-hat (don't ask), 'hat. Our Columbus crew now simply refers to our family as "The 'hats". The "in Cincy" is pretty sef-explanatory.

hacker
01-28-2007, 10:28 AM
At our local tournaments there are some good skiers (-35 and shorter), then there are some wannabes (32off and into 35) Then there are the rest of us, the Hackers...

quincyfirefighter
01-28-2007, 12:09 PM
Mine is simple. Town I live in (quincy) What I am (firefighter) :firejump:

the legend
01-28-2007, 12:12 PM
Mine was given to me by my coworkers,but I think Im too young to carry it.

Ric
01-28-2007, 12:20 PM
hmmmmmmmmmm

TMCNo1
01-28-2007, 12:37 PM
Mine was given to me by my coworkers,but I think Im too young to carry it.

So, they all must remember the Xmas parties, huh!

Jet
01-28-2007, 12:45 PM
Hi Jet!
If you're coming over to the mill next summer,bring your stuff,I'll pull you!:)
Going to the boat show next week?

Edit.Just saw that you finally bought the Maristar 215.Congrats!
Which dealer,Desjardins or Michel?
André

Thanks for the offer for next summer.

By the way, I went with an X-15 in the end, liked the switch decal. I made the buy with Michel since we plan on leaving the boat at the Lachine Marina.

Definitely going to the boat show, Michel told me there would be an X-15 on site. Don't know when yet ? When I know, I will let you know.

the legend
01-28-2007, 12:52 PM
I don't know what you're talking about.

Footin
01-28-2007, 01:30 PM
I like to go.....well....Footin.

T Scott
01-28-2007, 01:58 PM
T Scott.......first name Tom, last name Scott.....Call me captain Original

JKTX21
01-28-2007, 04:27 PM
Well my my initials, and I'm from Texas... and I was born on the 21st... and that pretty much sums up how I party.

2QWICK
01-28-2007, 05:34 PM
Comes from a license plate that i had on my 70 Cuda 2QWIK4U... simple and oh so true - it was street legal and ran in the 8s all day long. I've been racing everything and anything I can get the keys to for as long as I can remember so it stuck.

tuffenuff
01-28-2007, 06:01 PM
In my youth I always had fast cars. '64 SS Malibu, '67 to '69 SS/RS Camaros. Got tired of all the challenges,and getting asked "How tough is it?" (In the '80's tough was the phrase of the times and it stuck). I just pointed to the license plate "TUFFENUFF", and the rest is memories.. A friend took my first choice "2FAST4U".

Chief
01-28-2007, 06:19 PM
No rocket science in mine. I have no creativity. How can you change it. I have some new ideas.

I use to have a F150 so that's where the 150 came from.

Slinkyredfoot
01-28-2007, 06:31 PM
Does anyone listen to Steely Dan?

Hoosier Bob
01-28-2007, 06:46 PM
And I thought "Hoosier Bob" was much better than "White Trash Robert!" Thanks Brian! I feel better now!;) HB, your name fits really well.

Courtest of Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoosier

A Hoosier /ˈhu.ʒɚ/is a native of the U.S. state of Indiana, but is sometimes used as a slang term for "white trash" in other parts of the country, especially in Missouri, Illinois and Arkansas. The term is commonly accepted and employed at all levels of discourse by Hoosiers themselves, and is considered neither derogatory nor informal when used to describe people from Indiana. The non-existent word Indianan, as either noun or adjective, is never used by natives of Indiana. Deriving from common usage, "Hoosiers" is the team name for Indiana University athletic teams, and a movie starring Gene Hackman, about an Indiana high school basketball team.

From now on you will be known has WT instead of HB.

BriEOD
01-28-2007, 07:16 PM
And I thought "Hoosier Bob" was much better than "White Trash Robert!" Thanks Brian! I feel better now!;)
Hey, I'm here for you WTR!! 8p

Maristar210
01-28-2007, 07:37 PM
Me too WTR... my little ***** aren't ya?

BriEOD
01-28-2007, 07:47 PM
He must be hung over Steve, he seems a little sensitive tonight.

Hoosier Bob
01-28-2007, 07:48 PM
Abbreviation for Water? WTR! Abbreviation for White Trash Robert? WTR! Coincidence? I think not!:D

roddydog
01-28-2007, 07:50 PM
Well I race go-karts for years, and my dog always went with me, has name was REX and no one could remember my name, so it started off with.......... "that guy with REX the dog"….
and turned into Rexdog
Same with me!

"That guy is ALWAYS with his dog""

My initials,. And Her.

RIP
TASHA
1991 (Feb. I think)- March 2006

roddydog
01-28-2007, 07:55 PM
Does anyone listen to Steely Dan?
Probably one of the most amazingly talented duos in the world!!!!

LOVE them!!!

Slinkyredfoot
01-28-2007, 07:57 PM
Probably one of the most amazingly talented duos in the world!!!!

LOVE them!!!
Then do you know who "Slinkyredfoot" is???

Hoosier Bob
01-28-2007, 08:18 PM
Baker Street? :confused: Then do you know who "Slinkyredfoot" is???

Slinkyredfoot
01-28-2007, 08:21 PM
Baker Street? :confused:

HB, Baker Street? Cmon, that I believe was Jerry Rafferty, your better than that.. Guess again

BriEOD
01-28-2007, 08:33 PM
Abbreviation for Water? WTR! Abbreviation for White Trash Robert? WTR! Coincidence? I think not!:D
It's your lie WTR, you tell it anyway you want to, WTR. 8p

slalomskifreak
01-28-2007, 08:34 PM
Cause I am just all ate up! I will ski anywhere, anytime. Within reason8p

Hoosier Bob
01-28-2007, 08:35 PM
Are you saying, "Don't Church it up Hoosier?"8p It's your lie WTR, you tell it anyway you want to, WTR. 8p

BriEOD
01-28-2007, 08:37 PM
Dont' worry WTR, Steve will be a long shortly to explain it to you. ;)

Where is your protege', chUMP?

Hoosier Bob
01-28-2007, 08:56 PM
I drive an F150! Give me a break my brother or I will Green Egg your House!

BriEOD
01-28-2007, 09:11 PM
Since you're one of my Ford F-Series brothers I'll cut ya some slack! ;)

Hoosier Bob
01-28-2007, 09:12 PM
Whatever! I know it was because I threatened you!8p

BoulderX45
01-28-2007, 11:12 PM
I like to use the log in "SOLAR" cause I shine. But someone had already used it. So I had to use my wife's (I had to ask for permission first) "Boulder" cause she rocks! and we all know what the X45 stands for and if you don't go back to the Moomba website!

123src
01-28-2007, 11:36 PM
I was trying to figure out a email logon a while ago and every one i tried was taken. I got so frustrated, I just typed in "123" followed by my initials "src". It wasn't taken, so i grabbed it and it stuck. Very unoriginal, but it works.

H20skeefreek
01-29-2007, 12:01 AM
I think mines pretty easy to figure out except for it should be H2Oskeefreek, but because of a typo it's H20skeefreek (Zero instead of O) I've tried to get it corrected, but it never happens.

milkmania
01-29-2007, 12:18 AM
I think mines pretty easy to figure out except for it should be H2Oskeefreek, but because of a typo it's H20skeefreek (Zero instead of O) I've tried to get it corrected, but it never happens.

that's how legends are born;)

I mean, how many H twenty skee freaks are out there????:purplaugh

Workin' 4 Toys
01-29-2007, 12:20 AM
Alright, so now I know.....Hydrogen2 zero...Got it..8p I won't ask again why you want an alternate fuel source while being a skeefreek...:cool:

H20skeefreek
01-29-2007, 07:33 AM
I know, there's not anyone else out there that love skee'n on H-twenty like me! Actually, we invented a new type of 20-part Hydrogen water molecule at my lake, since it's 20-parts Hydrogen to 1-part oxygen it's extremely fast to ski on, but if anyone lights a match within 50 miles, we go up like the Hindenburg.

jrcarte78
01-29-2007, 11:39 AM
Like others, mine is the original user name assigned to me while in school at THE University of Arkansas :D

I use it on most things that require user names as it is normally always available.

J.R.

Harvey
01-29-2007, 12:23 PM
Harvey is a nickname I have been going by since Jr High School. I have a first name for a last name so my last name became my nickname. I just couldn't bring myself to use my other nickname, Papageorgio. Anyone guess where that comes from?

captain planet
01-29-2007, 12:41 PM
I got my name from my buddy at our boat club. I have the 30th Aniversary boat and all my swim trunks are red, white, and blue so for a while I was "Captain America". But my buddy changed it to Captain Planet because I am always dragging logs out of the water and picking up trash when it is floating on the lake and I recycle everything. He changed America with Planet one day, and the rest is history.

Oddly enough, neither my buddy or I knew that "Captain Planet" is an actual superhero.

uncleboo
01-29-2007, 12:46 PM
My niece couldn't say my first name as she learned to talk,so she called me Boo. Now I am Uncle Boo.

rcnjson
01-29-2007, 02:13 PM
Mine came from my handle on the mustang sites. You see Racin' Jason Betwarda was a pioneer in heads up drag racing. In the early days of the fox body performance era Jason was going around the country with his twin turbo convertable mustang taking on all challengers. The car got too fast for what it was (stock chassis, stock suspension) and it was a racing accident that took Jason's life. A long time ago I showed up at a mustang event with a convertable and the announcer (Dr. Jamie Meyer) called me Racin' Jason and I liked the way it sounded.
k
Oh yeah, I sign my emails/posts with the k, that is an abbreviation of my last name, also a nickname.

watergirl
01-29-2007, 02:21 PM
guys always would say, what a girl when I walked by. But I thought they were saying watergirl, so I starting using it.;)

pram
01-29-2007, 02:23 PM
Kinda boring mine first initial plus last name.

I wish that I cold have a cool login name but.............

Danimal
01-29-2007, 02:27 PM
Apparently, whilst a young boy I was a little on the, shall we say, wild side. My Dad used my first name, Dan, in conjunction with the word animal and came up with Danimal... It has stuck ever since.

captain planet
01-29-2007, 02:35 PM
Apparently, whilst a young boy I was a little on the, shall we say, wild side. My Dad used my first name, Dan, in conjunction with the word animal and came up with Danimal... It has stuck ever since.
One of my roomates in college was nick-named "Danimal".

Danimal
01-29-2007, 02:59 PM
One of my roomates in college was nick-named "Danimal".

I'm assuming it is for similar reasons!:rolleyes:

sanjuan23
01-29-2007, 03:01 PM
Harvey is a nickname I have been going by since Jr High School. I have a first name for a last name so my last name became my nickname. I just couldn't bring myself to use my other nickname, Papageorgio. Anyone guess where that comes from?

Let's see could it be Mr. Papageorgio???:D

sanjuan23
01-29-2007, 03:03 PM
Well I don't really remember where it started but it seemed to stick as a NickName since the last name was St. John. The 23 was added just for an old email address. Wow that was an exciting tale.

TMCNo1
01-29-2007, 03:25 PM
. I just couldn't bring myself to use my other nickname, Papageorgio. Anyone guess where that comes from?

:rolleyes: :D 8p You run a Italian Restaurant called "Georgio's", you are the owner and friends with Tony Sapranno?

flyingskibiker
01-29-2007, 03:28 PM
i had two friends in college that were JohnnyBs... 8p

Byrdman
01-29-2007, 03:42 PM
My last name is Byrd, and all my close friends have been calling me that since highschool

maristarman
01-29-2007, 03:49 PM
Mastercrafts
Are
Regarded
In
Ski
Teams
As
Reliable
Magnificent
And
Noble

Put it all together and what do you get?????????

chudson
01-29-2007, 03:49 PM
email address @ work, first initial and last name!!!

flyingskibiker
01-29-2007, 03:51 PM
mine is just what i do... started using it on sites that didn't fit the p51flyby42 login so well.

richardsoncd
01-29-2007, 03:51 PM
Charles D. Richardson...my friends call me Chuck or worse,

richardsoncd because crichardson is rarely available

Harvey
01-29-2007, 04:01 PM
:rolleyes: :D 8p You run a Italian Restaurant called "Georgio's", you are the owner and friends with Tony Sapranno?

You have it all wrong. Nick Papageorgio from Yuma! Vegas Vacation!

River Rat
01-29-2007, 04:26 PM
I've been on or near the river since I was a toddler. I have pictures of me in a play pen on the bank while parents and friends skied by on wooden skis. (my kids have gotten the same upbringing….without the wood) River rat just seem to fit. :rolleyes:

pkskier
01-29-2007, 04:29 PM
The lake where we have a place is Possum Kingdom (PK) and the rest should be easy

M-Funf
01-29-2007, 04:32 PM
My brain is a sieve, so I use one username for obvious reasons...

M-Funf is German for M5...which is the car I drive...

jlf
01-31-2007, 08:17 AM
Back in the day I used to log in under the H20Girl screen name, things got a bit rought we could say so I was reborn under the jlf screen name which would be my brothers initials. Pretty unoriginal.

SkiDog
01-31-2007, 09:02 AM
guys always would say, what a girl when I walked by. But I thought they were saying watergirl, so I starting using it.;)

So, we need to see a pic for 'Watergirl'!!!:D

sizzler
01-31-2007, 09:09 AM
sizzler.......its a work nickname......its because i am hot:cool:

RexDog1
01-31-2007, 09:22 AM
sizzler.......its a work nickname......its because i am hot:cool:

LOL.......................... http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_17_4.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNfox000) i like it

M-Funf
01-31-2007, 11:24 AM
Back in the day I used to log in under the H20Girl screen name, things got a bit rought we could say so I was reborn under the jlf screen name which would be my brothers initials. Pretty unoriginal.

So that's where you went ;)

bradamerry
02-02-2007, 07:58 AM
Alan..........................................

Bruce
02-02-2007, 05:14 PM
Bruce==== Because it is my name but more importantly at my age I can remember it!(most of the time)

pq2
02-02-2007, 05:29 PM
pq2 is the name of my sailboat

Datdude
02-02-2007, 05:50 PM
Datdude......because I am That Dude

Pretty lame, but it seems to get the job done:confused:

stuie
02-02-2007, 06:49 PM
I was Stuie on all Turbo Buick sites, seemed better to stick with it rather than my nick name...........Mr. Pid as in Stu-pid

Ric
03-17-2007, 10:35 AM
http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/member.php?u=7331

Welcome new member goodonce

bigmac
03-17-2007, 10:59 AM

...................http://mccollister.info/gifs/bigmac.gif

Upper Michigan Prostar190
03-17-2007, 12:40 PM
I used to be an UMPire, hence the name Upper Michigan Prostar190. :cool:

TMCNo1
03-17-2007, 05:58 PM
I used to be an UMPire, hence the name Upper Michigan Prostar190. :cool:

Yea sure, I heard you got it from a kid that stuttered? Ya know, Ch, Ch, Ch, ump, Chump!:D

chevy08bud
03-19-2007, 12:54 AM
Mine's not too hard to figure out if you like NASCAR. Dale Jr.'s car make, his number, and his sponsor. Used this name for other accounts and it seems to be open most of the time. It just so happens that I only drive Chevys, #8 was my number most of the time when I played baseball, and I love my Budweiser.

WAT8415
03-19-2007, 01:07 AM
Wade Allen Taylor and the numbers are just a set of numbers used to make the password geeks happy

X2M
03-19-2007, 10:19 AM
X2momma - My boat is a 2005 X2 and I am a Mom by trade. :D

03-19-2007, 10:26 AM
Yea sure, I heard you got it from a kid that stuttered? Ya know, Ch, Ch, Ch, ump, Chump!:D
Oh.....yea.....I forgot.....:o

Jkelly
03-19-2007, 10:57 AM
First initial and last name: Jason Kelly

loeweb
03-19-2007, 11:00 AM
Last name first initial

loewe pronounced lavy

Naste Craft
03-19-2007, 11:40 AM
I got it from RexDog's X2.... The R is missing from Master (Maste_ Craft) so we call his boat the Naste Craft.... So I used it as my username........:uglyhamme

Moderator4
03-22-2007, 10:33 PM
moderator4 - because I didn't want people to know I was really UMP

either that or I was drafted after #3

bcampbe7
03-22-2007, 10:35 PM

You heard it here first folks. UMP slips-up and tells all!

03-22-2007, 10:36 PM

OOOO!!! we have a mod with a sense of humor!! :toast: I love it! the suspense is amazing!:popcorn: :popcorn:

03-22-2007, 10:38 PM
:confused: You heard it here first folks. UMP slips-up and tells all!
Wait a minute.... YOu posted awful darn fast after #4 did...... Whats going on here Beau?? you still Sheriffin' round these parts?:confused:

03-22-2007, 10:39 PM
You heard it here first folks. UMP slips-up and tells all!
Actually, I am wondering if that really is me! I have been acting kinda weird lately, and spring fever is getting to me. Maybe I cant keep my identities in check anymore......:confused:

betsy&david Harrison
03-22-2007, 10:50 PM
mine is sooo difficult to figure out...should have been BB but i wasn't a bad girl back then:D :D

03-22-2007, 10:53 PM
mine is sooo difficult to figure out...should have been BB but i wasn't a bad girl back then:D :D
Bad Betsy?? why?? ?

betsy&david Harrison
03-22-2007, 10:54 PM
You will just have to spend time skiing and hangin out with me sometime and then you will know why I have that nickname

03-22-2007, 11:01 PM
You will just have to spend time skiing and hangin out with me sometime and then you will know why I have that nickname
What do you do? drive like a maniac? run over toobers? :confused:

Hoosier Bob
03-22-2007, 11:02 PM
Of course I can speed the process up and forward some pics!8p

betsy&david Harrison
03-22-2007, 11:04 PM
What do you do? drive like a maniac? run over toobers? :confused:
no, not that bad...but the wine or what ever im consuming has a fun effect on me:D

03-22-2007, 11:05 PM
no, not that bad...but the wine or what ever im consuming has a fun effect on me:D
OK, so do you shout obscenities at Toobers? Swearving your boat at seaguls?

Leroy
03-22-2007, 11:08 PM
Hmmm, not the same IP address, I would say not.

:confused:
Wait a minute.... YOu posted awful darn fast after #4 did...... Whats going on here Beau?? you still Sheriffin' round these parts?:confused:

betsy&david Harrison
03-22-2007, 11:11 PM
OK, so do you shout obscenities at Toobers? Swearving your boat at seaguls?
I become the drunk tuber...exposing others parts that tube with me

03-22-2007, 11:12 PM
Hmmm, not the same IP address, I would say not.
Thanks Leroy! :) I aint smart enough to figure out all that technical stuff. I need a "pinch geek" or a "relief nerd" to help me out on that stuff. ;) 8p

betsy&david Harrison
03-22-2007, 11:18 PM
Thanks Leroy! :) I aint smart enough to figure out all that technical stuff. I need a "pinch geek" or a "relief nerd" to help me out on that stuff. ;) 8p
You sayin you want ol Leroy to give ya a pinch;)

03-22-2007, 11:20 PM
No goofy!8p You know, like a pinch hitter, or relief pitcher. I cant answer those tekky questions, so I need someone to do it for me.

Leroy
03-22-2007, 11:20 PM
Did UMP just make a pass on me? Really a long winter up there UMP!!

betsy&david Harrison
03-22-2007, 11:22 PM
Did you miss that Leroy? That was a true pass

Leroy
03-22-2007, 11:22 PM
I can now see IP address, perhaps as an electrical engineer one of the more fun aspects to being moderator......somehow it is fun.....

03-22-2007, 11:23 PM
You ought to see what happens in a blizzard! :o :o

bcampbe7
03-22-2007, 11:23 PM
I become the drunk tuber...exposing others parts that tube with me

Did I read that correctly or is my mind playing tricks on me???

What other parts are you exposing again? :confused: :confused: :D

betsy&david Harrison
03-22-2007, 11:24 PM

It is dangerous to toob with me...that is all I have to say;)

03-22-2007, 11:25 PM
I can now see IP address, perhaps as an electrical engineer one of the more fun aspects to being moderator......somehow it is fun.....
When did you become a moderator?????:confused: :confused: :confused:

Manochevitz! They really must not want me to be a mod! They would probably ask Staristar before me!

Wait a minute? what did I miss?:confused:

betsy&david Harrison
No goofy!8p You know, like a pinch hitter, or relief pitcher. I cant answer those tekky questions, so I need someone to do it for me.
Nice try!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

03-22-2007, 11:28 PM
Rough crowd here tonite!:o

:D :D

Leroy
03-22-2007, 11:35 PM
It's been in my "title" for past week or two. I just didn't want to go back and forth between windows or log in/out.

Besides if something wrong is going on I'm somehow there!;)

Oh, the pay is ok, but the hours are really long!

When did you become a moderator?

Moderator3
03-22-2007, 11:39 PM
Wait a minute.....

You get paid??? :D

Leroy
03-22-2007, 11:45 PM
Yep, the same as you and that's OK with me! I was in the salary planning meeting......8p

Wait a minute.....

You get paid???

Workin' 4 Toys
03-23-2007, 12:19 AM
X2momma - My boat is a 2005 X2 and I am a Mom by trade. :D
By trade....Have you taken classes for that??8p

AirJunky
03-23-2007, 02:07 AM
AirJunky.com....... just something my brother & I have been doing since about 1993.

03-23-2007, 09:07 AM
Wait a minute.....

You get paid??? :D
Uh-oh! disention in the ranks! :D I may get my spot yet!8p I have heard things......I have heard things......:cool:

X2M
03-23-2007, 10:16 AM
By trade....Have you taken classes for that??8p

Duh... :rolleyes: Graduated top of my class too. ;)

RexDog1
03-23-2007, 05:04 PM
Duh... :rolleyes: Graduated top of my class too. ;)

Ok you opened the door on this one………..

What did you do to “Graduated top of my class”?:rolleyes:

X2M
03-23-2007, 05:17 PM
It's something only us mom's know about. If I told you, I'd have to kill you. :D :rolleyes: 8p

RexDog1
03-23-2007, 05:20 PM
Oh now I have another mom trying to kill me http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_19_2.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNfox000)

Sodar
03-23-2007, 05:25 PM
I used to be Moderator3, but I traded handles with Moderator1 just to confuse Moderator2, 4, and Leroy.

RexDog1
03-23-2007, 05:26 PM
I used to be Moderator3, but I traded handles with Moderator1 just to confuse Moderator2, 4, and Leroy.

Ok who is on first?:confused:

roddydog
03-23-2007, 05:42 PM
and turned into Rexdog
Mine is almost exactly like yours. REXDOG (OK for some reason REXDOG's Quote didn't come up)
I had a dog, Tasha (died march 30th,06) and she went with me everywhere also and a lot of my friends call me roddy, so I eventually became.........roddy with the dog.....................

roddydog.

Nice thread! Been wondering the same for a while.

Naste Craft
03-23-2007, 05:44 PM
WHO.... That's his name!!!!!

ProTour X9
03-23-2007, 05:45 PM
oooK......can anyone guess mine?

03-25-2007, 11:37 AM
dude, is your avatar picking its nose??

RexDog1
03-25-2007, 01:21 PM
.................................................. .

Leroy
03-25-2007, 01:30 PM
Ok, who are you guys! Are you in there UMP, Hoosier, Steve... ???

bigpack20
03-25-2007, 01:55 PM
BigPack20
BIG NC State Fan so Big Pack (20) Just a number I always use.

X2M
03-25-2007, 02:27 PM
You know everything is not an anecdote. You have to discriminate. You choose things that are funny or mildly amusing or interesting. You're a miracle! Your stories have NONE of that. They're not even amusing ACCIDENTALLY! "Honey, I'd like you to meet Del Griffith, he's got some amusing anecodotes for you. Oh and here's a gun so you can blow your brains out. You'll thank me for it." I could tolerate any insurance seminar. For days I could sit there and listen to them go on and on with a big smile on my face. They'd say, "How can you stand it?" I'd say, "'Cause I've been with X2Momma. I can take ANYTHING." You know what they'd say? They'd say, "I know what you mean. MOM. Woah." It's like going on a date with a Chatty Cathy doll. I expect you have a little string on your chest, you know, that I pull out and have to snap back. Except I wouldn't pull it out and snap it back - you would. Agh! Agh! Agh! Agh! And by the way, you know, when you're telling these little stories? Here's a good idea - have a POINT. It makes it SO much more interesting for the listener! :D

I think I am offended... :(

JohnnyB
03-25-2007, 02:34 PM
You know everything is not an anecdote. You have to discriminate. You choose things that are funny or mildly amusing or interesting. You're a miracle! Your stories have NONE of that. They're not even amusing ACCIDENTALLY! "Honey, I'd like you to meet Del Griffith, he's got some amusing anecodotes for you. Oh and here's a gun so you can blow your brains out. You'll thank me for it." I could tolerate any insurance seminar. For days I could sit there and listen to them go on and on with a big smile on my face. They'd say, "How can you stand it?" I'd say, "'Cause I've been with X2Momma. I can take ANYTHING." You know what they'd say? They'd say, "I know what you mean. MOM. Woah." It's like going on a date with a Chatty Cathy doll. I expect you have a little string on your chest, you know, that I pull out and have to snap back. Except I wouldn't pull it out and snap it back - you would. Agh! Agh! Agh! Agh! And by the way, you know, when you're telling these little stories? Here's a good idea - have a POINT. It makes it SO much more interesting for the listener! :D

That's a movie quote from somewhere, i believe......

RexDog1
03-25-2007, 04:32 PM
I think I am offended... :(

I finally got you back for the photo of Kobe ………
It took a long time but I needed to do something ………LOL:rolleyes:

Hoosier Bob
03-25-2007, 06:25 PM
Shower curtain ring guy, right? PT&A! Hoosier Bob, wasn't that the name of the guy in Joe Dirt? The Joe Dirt in the hole scene?:o

03-25-2007, 08:46 PM
Shower curtain ring guy, right? PT & A!
Del Griffin?

h20_skidog
03-26-2007, 12:31 PM
Mine started over 20 years ago when I had some friends that were into snow skiing, hence I had to distinguish myself with the 'H20' in front.

06' X-2 R8R H8R
03-28-2007, 03:17 PM
Mine is simple, I own a X2 and it is of the Oakland Raiders colors and I HATE the raiders (GO 4NINERS), therefore the RAIDER HATER (R8R H8R).

playtherapy
03-28-2007, 04:03 PM
I worked in psychiatry for 15 years and everything was a "therapy" of some sort. We "play" on the water so we named our boat and cabin on Pickwick Lake "PLAYTHERAPY". And we really do find our MC therapy!

Maristar210
03-28-2007, 04:09 PM
Ok, who are you guys! Are you in there UMP, Hoosier, Steve... ???

One is the lonliest number

trickskier
03-28-2007, 04:13 PM
One is the lonliest number
And 2 is just as bad as 1

03-28-2007, 04:28 PM
Jerimiah was a bullfrog, was a good friend of mine

03-28-2007, 04:30 PM
open up them windows, let some air into this room

trickskier
03-28-2007, 04:35 PM
Momma told me not to come............

03-28-2007, 04:59 PM
this is the craziest party that has ever been

trickskier
04-25-2007, 06:58 PM
Took me a while to find this picture............Mind you it was about 25 years ago............but this is why I use trickskier............
Darn, I wish I could still do toe turns!!!

airwear
04-25-2007, 07:57 PM
This is a neat thread.

My 3 brothers and I used to built custom windsurfers and spend our summers in Hawaii sailing them in the waves. Our "brand" name for our boards was "Airwear". When my wife and I had our first kid, I shelved the windsurfing and switched to wakeboarding, no travel required to hit a nice wave with my MC.

uawaterskier
04-25-2007, 09:52 PM
well mines pretty straight forward. I use uawaterskier because I ski for the University of Alabama.

wakebrdr142
04-25-2007, 09:57 PM
I wakeboard on a Byerly (142)

Hoosier Bob
04-25-2007, 10:19 PM
Hoosier comes from some misinformation regarding my father! HOOSIER DADDY!8p

SkiDog
10-15-2007, 07:49 PM
We got a bunch of newbies on here lately. Time for updates.

Toober Tom
10-15-2007, 07:58 PM
Hello, my names Tom and I am a toober.

SkiDog
10-15-2007, 08:10 PM
Hello, my names Tom and I am a toober.

Smart a$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D Even your brother, TMC#1, could have figured that one out!:D

MC2000190
10-15-2007, 08:12 PM
mine is easy! 2000 MasterCraft Prostar190 my dream boat!

michael freeman
10-15-2007, 08:15 PM
I have no idea why I chose mine. ;)

lanier92prostar
10-15-2007, 10:35 PM
Mine is pretty obvious, I ski on what is left of Lake Lanier behind a 92 prostar 190.

Prostar in Michigain
10-15-2007, 11:55 PM
Mine is mine because i have a prostar 190 and its in michigain which was not spelled like that on purpose because Maristar and I know that im not that great at spelling grammar complete senteces and all that stuff.

TMCNo1
10-16-2007, 06:17 AM
Smart a$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D Even your brother, TMC#1, could have figured that one out!:D

And all along, I thought Toober Tom was a snowboarder and ran the 1/2 pipe or smoked some funky stuff from one!:rolleyes:

Hrkdrivr
10-16-2007, 08:40 AM
Mine comes from what I used to fly in the USAF...the mighty C-130 Hercules, "Herk" for short. Most forums already have "HerkDriver" taken; I usually have no problem claiming the name by leaving out the two "Es."

Other common names for the Herk (that wouldn't work well for usernames): "the four-fan sh*t-can" or "the four-fan chariot of Armageddon," the latter from the bad-guys' perspective if we were getting ready to drop the 82d Airborne on their heads (otherwise known as "the world's largest street gang," and I mean that with all the love in the world, those guys/gals were great to work with)

RexDog1
10-16-2007, 09:52 AM
And all along, I thought Toober Tom was a snowboarder and ran the 1/2 pipe or smoked some funky stuff from one!:rolleyes:

no you are right he is a Snowboarder:D that is why his name is "Toober Tom":rolleyes:

Monte
10-16-2007, 10:24 AM
no you are right he is a Snowboarder:D that is why his name is "Toober Tom":rolleyes:

That is funny right thar:D

stuartmcnair
10-16-2007, 01:29 PM
mine's tough to figure out...

We own a website with message boards. Always annoyed me how anonymous posters would act. I made sure I was never anonymous.

Willski
10-16-2007, 01:46 PM
My parents had the WILLSKI plate for a while, then I took it over. Also, my last name begins with WILL. One of my parent's friends said, "I didn't know you were Polish"

Tourney Team 197
10-16-2007, 01:46 PM
My boat is a 197 TT. Real original, I know...

Plymouth Family Guy
10-16-2007, 02:03 PM
As a tax accountant, I am not supposed to be very creative. I live in Plymouth, Minnesota (a suburb of Minneapolis) and have three daughters, ages 6, 4 and 1. We enjoy spending time on our boat as a family, so I thought Plymouth Family Guy was OK. Here's a picture of our crew from Labor Day.

BigBarney
10-18-2007, 12:57 PM
Look at my boat

Knox's_Better_half
10-18-2007, 01:08 PM
I chose mine because we all know that I am the Better Half! 8p Knox will attest to that....I mean who else would get a call at 1am and drive to MMIII the next morning ....prego and 3 kids in tow.....to take Knox a set of keys???? And the reason he needed a new set of keys:rolleyes: ???? Every key we own has floats now!!:D

TMCNo1
10-18-2007, 01:25 PM
I chose mine because we all know that I am the Better Half! 8p Knox will attest to that....I mean who else would get a call at 1am and drive to MMIII the next morning ....prego and 3 kids in tow.....to take Knox a set of keys???? And the reason he needed a new set of keys:rolleyes: ???? Every key we own has floats now!!:D

I bet he is a hoot in the bathtub with the kids, playing with his keys while sudsing up.

KnoxX2
10-18-2007, 01:34 PM
Easy there egg boy:D

rrbooker
10-18-2007, 01:38 PM
can you change the user name, or do you have to start a new profile?

TMCNo1
10-18-2007, 02:19 PM
can you change the user name, or do you have to start a new profile?

Contact TT Admin and they have helped others change their screen names in the past.

MIMC
10-18-2007, 02:23 PM
Pretty simple!

MI = Michigan, MC = Mastercraft

Chas
10-18-2007, 02:28 PM
Mine is the shortened version of my name Charles. I never really liked nicknames, but I also was tired of my long autograph. So I began signing things "Chas." Over the years, it became my legal autograph on all accounts and so forth. No last name, no middle initial, just four letters. It was great. Only folks who worked with me ever saw it, so I was still "Charles" to everyone.

But one time somebody intorducedme to a room full of people as "Chas," and it has stuck. You know how it is: whatever the first name you hear when you meet somebody seems to be the only one you ever remember. And why is it that people will grab onto a nickname so quickly? I don't mind, but it's funny to watch.

justinlkgb
10-18-2007, 03:16 PM
Mine is my name and last initial. Despite what some think, I am not Russia or mob anything. Just thought a KGB was a pretty damn cool trick. :cool:

wakolman
10-21-2007, 02:23 PM
First and middle initial, and last name.

ProTour X9
10-21-2007, 02:58 PM
1/2 name of the old boat, and the name of the new one.

brat
10-21-2007, 03:30 PM
Acronym for me and the family. Ben, Reba, Anna, Trey.

WAT8415
10-21-2007, 03:37 PM
My initials and a random number that was assigned to me along time ago by MSN.

CVandEVD
10-21-2007, 07:53 PM
Well...."CVand" becasue of my name..and "EVD" becasue our boat is a Ski Centurion Elite V-Drive..but don't get me wrong, I have dreams about Red X-15's ;)

weskix4
10-21-2007, 07:56 PM
Our entire family (the four of us) waterski and snow ski.:)

Dutch
10-30-2007, 12:34 PM
Dutch is the name of my dog, and Dutch Harbor is where I work.

SkiDog
02-10-2008, 06:02 PM
Time for some updates!

drbesvold1
02-10-2008, 06:06 PM
dr is what i was called back when i was a kid when i was in a b ball tourny ppl said i had a hook and shot like dr j so they called me dr and and on the internet ppl thought i was a gyno lol , the besvold is my last name

TMCNo1
02-10-2008, 06:26 PM
dr is what i was called back when i was a kid when i was in a b ball tourny ppl said i had a hook and shot like dr j so they called me dr and and on the internet ppl thought i was a gyno lol , the besvold is my last name
b ball as in Baketma Bawl, right? :D

drbesvold1
02-10-2008, 06:28 PM
yea something like that harold lol

learjet2230
02-10-2008, 06:32 PM
Work for the company and 2230 is my street # address. I know lame, but all I could come up with when we moved in October.

D3skier
02-10-2008, 08:30 PM
Mine's not too hard to figure out if you like NASCAR. Dale Jr.'s car make, his number, and his sponsor. Used this name for other accounts and it seems to be open most of the time. It just so happens that I only drive Chevys, #8 was my number most of the time when I played baseball, and I love my Budweiser.

looks like it's time to change your name now....and switch your favorite drink to Amp8p

ShamrockIV
02-10-2008, 09:00 PM
Shamrock IV is my military handle. the "4" is the logistics element which is what i do!! me and my bros liked going with shamrock and the our number so there r 3 of us!! Shamrock IV(supply), VI(commander), VII(1st SGT)!!!!!

D-MAX-Star
02-10-2008, 09:02 PM
I drive a chevy DuraMAX and have a X-Star works for now. and all of my friends call me big D. (I'm 6'6")

bbymgr
02-10-2008, 09:29 PM
I was a GM for Best Buy for 10 years. BBY is the Stock abbreviation for Best Buy and mgr....well you know.

mcdoon
02-10-2008, 10:58 PM
I'm Irish, last name Malone. Like everyone else I never got called by my real name. McDoon was one of the nicer names and it's got 'mc' at the beginning so it seemed a natural for this board. :cool:

T Scott
02-10-2008, 11:11 PM
Real Boring....First name Tom, last name, Scott...thus T Scott.

h2oskifreak
02-11-2008, 12:24 AM
I have been the "skifreak" for years. When I joined the board I didn't know I was steppin on H20SKEEFREAKS handle. Chris Angel's mind freak was way after my H2oskifreak. First account entered and it wasn't taken, unbelievable. Usually I have to enter a dozen before it works.

Ski Bum
02-11-2008, 12:39 AM
I own a ski lake so I don't need a boat. Build it and they will come. so I bum ski rides. And I do have a 07 197 TT

sizzler
02-11-2008, 03:34 AM
SIZZLER.........because i 'sizzle':D

lazypiper
02-11-2008, 07:31 AM
I play the bagpipes. I guess the lazy part speaks for it self.

Chas
02-11-2008, 08:29 AM
My name is Charles, but I started to shorten that to just "Chas" when I sold some real estate and had to sign dozens of pages of contracts and forms once. I liked the time savings, so I started signing everything that way. Pretty soon my license and credit cards had the four-letter signature, and my signature cards at the bank. But I never thought about using it as a nick name - I was elected to the board at church, as the Vice Chairman and later Secretary. That meant I had to sign lots of stuff again, and one time the Pastor teased me about my short signature from the pulpit. He called me 'Chazzzz.' That was it - I have been 'Chas' ever since.

sizzler
02-11-2008, 08:44 AM
I play the bagpipes. I guess the lazy part speaks for it self.

and you own up to the bagpipes bit....i admire your honesty:D

lazypiper
02-11-2008, 09:25 AM
chicks digit