PDA

View Full Version : Sorry to hear that Hoosier Bob...

Workin' 4 Toys
01-26-2007, 09:02 AM
Sorry to hear your Patriots aren't going to the SB Hoosier bob....:( :( :(
Count
On
Losing
The
Superbowl

Maristar210
01-26-2007, 09:32 AM
Kckd a brutha when he's down, hell kick him twice:D

Workin' 4 Toys
01-26-2007, 09:35 AM
On another note: And If I could have just had him show up with the KTM instead of the cute little honda, I'd kick him all over there too....:D

RexDog1
01-26-2007, 09:38 AM
..............................:popcorn: ..................................:popcorn:

Workin' 4 Toys
01-26-2007, 09:44 AM
..............................:popcorn: ..................................:popcorn:
Snack away there Orville...We'll make more...:cool:

jlf
01-26-2007, 09:47 AM
I don't know W4T the Bears are a good team but they have a pretty poor QB I got my money on the Colts!!

I already lost Starie Star Steve's pole I picked the Patriots to win!

Workin' 4 Toys
01-26-2007, 09:54 AM
So in other words..YOUR TEAM LOST already and you are jumping on the bandwagon jus' like HB....

That's ok, as long as you know the truth....:rolleyes:

jlf
01-26-2007, 09:58 AM
I was only guessing anyway, I wanted a free shirt, all I know is I am a Pack fan and they Suck right now. Still don't think you have a Superbowl worthy QB, the rest of the team has been carrying them. Besides I can't cheer for the Bears that is just plain wrong....SO GO INDY.

Workin' 4 Toys
01-26-2007, 10:06 AM
After I win, I may decide to trade in my shirt for a bunch of Officially Licensed Colts Superbowl jerseys, after they lose, there will be an awful lot of them on sale cheap...I could wash my trucks with boxes full of them...:rolleyes:

jlf
01-26-2007, 10:08 AM
I guess we'll just see now won't we!!

Workin' 4 Toys
01-26-2007, 10:16 AM
I guess we'll just see now won't we!!
I can tell you this..I won't know until Monday.....:D

Hoosier Bob
01-26-2007, 04:48 PM
I will return!:mad:

M-Funf
01-26-2007, 04:54 PM

I picked the Paytoilets, too...Now my money's on da Bears :D

Workin' 4 Toys
01-26-2007, 09:19 PM
I will return!:mad:
Hopefully with a smile....:D Grumpy...

Leroy
01-26-2007, 09:27 PM
When you went to the SB the last time with McNutt and a guy named after a large kitchen appliance I guess Grossman looks pretty good!

HEY WFT this one is for you:

Three bears had been having some trouble recently and ended up in family court. Momma and Poppa bear were splitting up, and baby bear had to decide who he was going to live with. The judge talked to baby bear to see what he thought about living with either of his parents. When he asked baby bear about living with his father, baby bear answered "No, I can't live with Poppa bear, he beats me terribly." "Okay," said the judge. "Then you want to live with your mother, right?" "No way!" replied baby bear, "She beats me worse than Poppa bear does." The judge was a bit confused by this, and didn't quite know what to do. "Well, you have to live with someone, are there any relatives you would like to stay with?" "Yes," answered baby bear, "my aunt Bertha bear who lives in Chicago." You're sure she will treat you well and won't beat you?" asked the judge. "Oh certainly," said baby bear, "The Chicago Bears don't beat anyone."

GO COLTS!

Workin' 4 Toys
01-26-2007, 09:36 PM
And Leroy steps up to the plate...................Swing and a miss.....8p

Oh wait thats baseball....:o

BriEOD
01-26-2007, 09:38 PM
Should be a good game. Indy's O vs Chi's D. Doesn't get much better then that.

Workin' 4 Toys
01-26-2007, 09:40 PM
When is this game on anyway...:o

BriEOD
01-26-2007, 09:41 PM
Next Sunday, 630pm EST.

Leroy
01-26-2007, 09:44 PM
Da Bears....Da Cubs, all the same!

And Leroy steps up to the plate...................Swing and a miss.....8p

Oh wait thats baseball....:o

Hoosier Bob
01-27-2007, 08:31 PM
Anybody else hear that the Bears landed Miami today? They were delayed leaving the airport for 6 hours! Some "Joker" had pained "Goal Lines" at all of the exits!8p

Workin' 4 Toys
01-28-2007, 01:21 AM
HB, I was trying to be sincere here and say I was sorry to hear your Patriots are not going to the SB...Was that wrong..?

Leroy
01-28-2007, 08:22 AM
Great one Bob! THe good thing is Chicago is famous enough to have jokes written about them and Indianapolis doesn't!!!

Hey WFT, did you see the Honda class action lawsuit where Honda will add 5% to the mileage warranty for all 2002-2006 Hondas? Guess someone measured and found their mileage meters read 2-4% fast meaning the mileage part of the warranty runs out faster.

Albert Einstein arrives at a party and introduces himself to the first person he sees and asks, "What is your IQ?" to which the man answers, "241." "That's wonderful!" says Einstein. "We can talk about the Grand Unification Theory and the mysteries of the universe. We will have so much to discuss!!"

Next, Einstein introduces himself to a woman and asks, "What is your IQ?" to which the woman answers, "144." "That's great!" responds Einstein. "We can discuss Peyton Manning's game strategy."

Finally, Einstein goes to yet another person and asks, "What is your IQ?" to which the man answers, "51." Einstein immediately responds. "How about those Bears?"

Workin' 4 Toys
01-28-2007, 10:48 AM
Leroy, does that mean the top speed of 54MPH was really 57MPH and no one knew8p . That's great, I think. I wonder if I can get them to extend the warranty on my lawnmower...

Hoosier Bob
01-28-2007, 06:57 PM
My Honda was always 4-5 mph slow compared to GPS! Now I get it! Those tlicky rittre peopre!:D

Leroy
01-30-2007, 01:51 PM
It is only for the odometer that is off and has legal implication that the warranty runs out quicker than it should.

Leroy, does that mean the top speed of 54MPH was really 57MPH and no one knew8p . That's great, I think. I wonder if I can get them to extend the warranty on my lawnmower...

From one of my northern friends.....

This morning a Gary, Indiana kindergarten teacher explains to her class
that she is an Indianapolis Colts fan. She asks her students to raise
their hands if they are Colts fans, too. Not really knowing what a Colts
fan was, but wanting to be liked by their teacher, their hands flew into
the air.

There is, however, one exception. Susie has not gone
along with the crowd. The teacher asks her why she has decided to be
different. "Because I'm not a Colts fan" she reports.

"Then," asks the teacher, "what are you?"

"I'm a Chicago Bears fan," boasts the little girl.

The teacher asks Susie why she is a Bears fan.
"Well, my Dad and Mom are
Bears fans, so I'm a Bears fan, too" she responds.

"That's no reason," the teacher says. "What if your mom
was a moron, and your dad was an idiot. What would you be then?"

Susie smiles and says, "Then I'd be a Colts fan."

Go Bears!!!

Workin' 4 Toys
01-30-2007, 02:57 PM
I knew what you meant Leroy, but it would only do me any good if they extended my warranty on my lawnmower or snowblower. Other than the snowblower, it's the only Honda anything I own that has any sort of locomotion. And I had a few axles seals "go out" already, thats why I thought it was funny.

Workin' 4 Toys
01-30-2007, 11:09 PM
I might have to round up a can of Colt 45 for monday's breakfast...And open up that can of whoop'd arse...

Hoosier Bob
01-30-2007, 11:11 PM
If you look at the many reasons the Patriots have gone and won the Superbowl I think you will find that HE IS STILL GOING! Colts by THREE BEAUTIFUL PATRIOT POINTS! I love my job!:D I might have to round up a can of Colt 45 for monday's breakfast...And open up that can of whoop'd arse...

Leroy
01-30-2007, 11:23 PM
Guess that went right over me....you own a Honda, it really is getting very cold!

I knew what you meant Leroy, but it would only do me any good if they extended my warranty on my lawnmower or snowblower. Other than the snowblower, it's the only Honda anything I own that has any sort of locomotion. And I had a few axles seals "go out" already, thats why I thought it was funny.

Workin' 4 Toys
01-30-2007, 11:26 PM
Guess that went right over me....you own a Honda, it really is getting very cold!
Let's just say, I don't know of anything else to get for throwing snow and cutting grass...They do the job.
If I had a choice, I wouldn't have them.

Hoosier Bob
01-30-2007, 11:30 PM
No offense but they ride and drive even better! Fake recall or not they run! My bikes are incredible and I would ride them ANYWHERE!

Workin' 4 Toys
01-30-2007, 11:35 PM
No offense, but if I could get away for some riding, I'd ride a Redline..:o
Or for that matter someone else's Yami, Zuki, Ktm, Honda, etc....

Hoosier Bob
01-30-2007, 11:36 PM
Redline? BMX? I am lost here my brother!:o No offense, but if I could get away for some riding, I'd ride a Redline..:o
Or for that matter someone else's Yami, Zuki, Ktm, Honda, etc....

Workin' 4 Toys
01-31-2007, 07:59 AM
Redline? BMX? I am lost here my brother!:o
I am impressed you caught that....;) ...Point being, I don't care what it is YOU bring, I'd ride it..And yes, even if it is a honda....