PDA

View Full Version : Neighbors mother

TX.X-30 fan
01-25-2007, 07:16 PM
This happened last night just after midnight. Wife and I were asleep when our neighbors Wife rang the door bell. She needed a ride to her mother-in-laws house because it had just exploded. Take a look, how could anyone survive this. She is in the hospital with fairly minor burns on her legs and arms. Amazing!!!!!!

http://www.click2houston.com/news/10841661/detail.html

Chief
01-25-2007, 07:44 PM
Four words: Go play the lottery!

Sodar
01-25-2007, 07:54 PM
Gnarly! I can not beleive that the debris alone did not hurt her... the only thing left is the fireplace!!

TX.X-30 fan
01-25-2007, 08:13 PM
Gnarly! I can not beleive that the debris alone did not hurt her... the only thing left is the fireplace!!

I heard they found her headboard in a tree two doors down. At this point she can only remember being in her bed. The fire and police believe she was at the back boor or had just walked out back ( she was found in the back yard). We are very close to our next door neighbors (stop it UMP) We spend weekends on the driveway watching all the kids play, bbq's superbowls,ect. Makes one wonder if your # is up Your # is up, obviously Ann's was not.

milkmania
01-25-2007, 08:57 PM
the old man that my mom used to care for exploded his house too...

turned on a light switch, and BOOM!

the mean old bastage lived to continue causing grief for his family:rolleyes:

really makes ya wonder about your #'s

mitch
01-25-2007, 09:01 PM
Wow!

Must admit when I saw 'neighbors mother' I was umm expecting something different. That being said, glad everyone's OK:cool:

André
01-25-2007, 09:03 PM
That can only be a gas explosion...:(
Glad she's OK.

trickskier
01-25-2007, 09:08 PM
That can only be a gas explosion...:(
And that leads me to my next question........Where was TMC#1 when this explosion occurred??? :firejump:

TMCNo1
01-25-2007, 10:07 PM
And that leads me to my next question........Where was TMC#1 when this explosion occurred??? :firejump:

Twarnt me, I haven't had THE problem in the last few days so................................................ .!