PDA

View Full Version : 88 prostar 190 Start to Finish...

Putter
01-25-2007, 07:36 PM
I have an 88 Prostar 190 and am diving in headfirst to take her from sh#t to shine! Interior, hull, dash, gauges everything to make her like new. She only has 780 hrs on her and I picked her up for next to nothing. The engine and and drivetrain are good. The trailer needs top to bottom love, new runners, powdercoat, electrical and running lights. I need some tips how and where to find older stuff or newer stuff that will integrate well with her. Any and all feed back is appreciated. Photos soon to come...
Thanks

pram
01-25-2007, 08:44 PM
First off welcome to the board. Use the search function and you will be able to find most of the answers that you seek.

Sheperd has a thread here http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=12550
start with that it is an invaluable read.

But first and for most start with some before pictures and get them posted up here for all to have a look :D

shepherd
01-25-2007, 11:10 PM
Welcome Putter!

I look forward to seeing your progress. Please post some pics. You can look at my thread referenced above -- not only for what I post, but for the invaluable advice I received from the members on this board. You'll get almost all of your questions answered here.