PDA

View Full Version : Brand of Carpet

CRAIGTHEMAN
01-24-2007, 11:44 PM
ok i know that there is a few different thread about carpet but i need to know if anyone has used carpet by DORSETT...im looking at a carpet they make called AQUA TURF...anyone ever try it or any of the other carpets....im going to order new stuff next week but i want to make sure im getting a good thing...i don't really want to have to replace it in a year...please let me know otherwise if you had any luck with a differnet kind of carpet that would be help too

Monte
01-25-2007, 12:07 AM
ok i know that there is a few different thread about carpet but i need to know if anyone has used carpet by DORSETT...im looking at a carpet they make called AQUA TURF...anyone ever try it or any of the other carpets....im going to order new stuff next week but i want to make sure im getting a good thing...i don't really want to have to replace it in a year...please let me know otherwise if you had any luck with a differnet kind of carpet that would be help too

Believe it or not, the guy that is throwing the new skins in my boat is hooked up with them. I'll let you know when I talk to him.

CRAIGTHEMAN
01-25-2007, 06:24 PM
thanx for the time....i want to get a get brand of carpet