PDA

View Full Version : Milwaukee Boat Show

Danimal
01-24-2007, 11:10 AM
I'm going to the Milwaukee Boat Show on Sunday. Does anyone know if there will be a CSX and the new 214/X14 there??

erkoehler
01-24-2007, 11:11 AM
I believe the 214 will be there. Not sure on the CSX.

Danimal
01-24-2007, 11:23 AM
Thanks erk! I would think that the CSX would be a decent boat to push at the show for use on Lake Michigan. It appears the boat can handle bigger water and with the fishing set up might be a great fit.

3event
01-24-2007, 11:54 AM
I was at the show Sat, and Summerset put on a good show. PWT XStar and all. I was advised that the 214 was to be coming up from Chicago MC midweek, and that I should call the shop to see if it made it before going back down to the show to check it out.

This week's too busy, not gonna make it back, so I didnt call..... FWIW

Oh, and no CSX.....

Danimal
01-24-2007, 12:00 PM
Thanks 3event. How was the Rail Jam? Cool or Lame??

3event
01-24-2007, 12:30 PM
Regrettably, I missed the rail jam entirely (not sure where it was going on , not in the booth) since I didn't realize they were having one.

I got home and said to the wife, "gee it's funny we didn't get an invite from Summerset". She said, "oh sure, it's right over there in that stack of stuff you were supposed to look at."

Ah ha. All the info including rail jam times. Oh well.

Danimal
01-24-2007, 12:46 PM
Sounds like the "in box" at my house! I call my wife "the planning committee". She now just tells me where we are going, what time and what the proper attire is....

rcnjson
01-24-2007, 01:46 PM
Dan,
Ryan and I went last Sunday. I was very impressed, there were a ton of ski/wake boats there. I don't think I went last year, but in previous years I don't remember seeing that many ski boats. Summerset really had a nice display, lots of MC's, and so did other dealers for other brands. On the other side of the coin, you know that the show is good at sticking to its core values so you will have to wade through rows and rows of "pretty" bass boats metal flake and all. I didn't see the rail park, they must have hid that somewhere.
k

erkoehler
01-24-2007, 01:54 PM
The 214 left Chicago on Monday, so it is in Milwaukee "somewhere".

I believe that the rail jam is this upcoming weekend.

Danimal
01-24-2007, 02:23 PM
Thanks Guys. Really looking forward to heading up there. Should be a good time.

TOO-TALL
01-24-2007, 04:58 PM
I was at Milwaukee last saturday....The rail pond was in the back behind a wall like by the loading docks I missed the show.I did get to see the "Swamp master" there was a pool set up and this guy would get in with these crocadillas(sp) it was preatty cool.Also saw the PWT X-star nice boat but did'nt like the black the boat also has a fly-hi 7' foot exstention on the tower it looked wicked...If you head back stop by the Midwest Hydrofoil booth(sky ski) and say hi.Tell em Troy sent ya, I know those guys.I helped them out saturday.

barefoot
01-24-2007, 08:26 PM
Like jason said, we were there last weekend. I was impressed with what I saw. Summerset had the 197 on loan from Chicago MC...I thought I was going to see erk there! But, no, there isn't the csx there....they do have the pimped out $105k wakeboard team boat that was pretty sweet!

I'll be there sunday too...I'll give you a call and we can meet up.

Danimal
01-24-2007, 08:39 PM
Sounds good Ryan - You still have my cell number, right?

slalomdude
01-24-2007, 10:30 PM
The mastercraft both is summerset marine. there will be no CSX they are not planing to order one. I know this because I am their promo driver and I've been helping them out. On the other side Summerset has the best both there. :dance:

slalomdude
01-24-2007, 11:04 PM
If you have any qouestions I drove the CSX in FT. Myers FL it was awsome!

barefoot
01-24-2007, 11:38 PM
Sounds good Ryan - You still have my cell number, right?

of course...I have it to call you when I buy your boat :D