PDA

View Full Version : Mag what will the Marinas do about boat ramps?

kycat2007
01-23-2007, 10:16 PM
From what those articles are stating and from the news here in Louisville, it sounds like they will have issues with the boat ramps at Cumberland. Will they be able to pour new ramps? Will this mess up Mania?

dog paw
01-23-2007, 10:23 PM
Found this on another site

http://www.lrn.usace.army.mil/pao/issues/WOLcommo/index.htm

Sounds like quite a undertaking. Under one of the tabs on the site it shows what will be affected (or shut down) by the level of drop

Mag_Red
01-23-2007, 10:37 PM
From what those articles are stating and from the news here in Louisville, it sounds like they will have issues with the boat ramps at Cumberland. Will they be able to pour new ramps? Will this mess up Mania?
Nah.......I'll have a crane available to set your boat into the water;)

Upper Michigan Prostar190
01-23-2007, 10:57 PM
I dont mean to sound self centered here, I am thinking of all attendees, but I hope this lake level issue dont mess up Mag Mania 3.0 :(

kycat2007
01-23-2007, 11:02 PM
Ump not sure about the crane but it sounds bad on the news in Louisville. They said that hardly any of the ramps would make it to the water level. I think it will take alot to get new ramps poured.

Monte
01-23-2007, 11:04 PM
I dont mean to sound self centered here, I am thinking of all attendees, but I hope this lake level issue dont mess up Mag Mania 3.0 :(

Mag I hope the lake thing works out for you, and plan on two extras for 3.0..
You're all invited to CSM though!!;) :D :rolleyes:

Mag_Red
01-23-2007, 11:09 PM
Ump not sure about the crane but it sounds bad on the news in Louisville. They said that hardly any of the ramps would make it to the water level. I think it will take alot to get new ramps poured.I'll call the marina tomorrow and get the low down. Better yet......KY, you're closer than I am so why don't you drive down and have a look see. :)