PDA

View Full Version : State of the Union Address

TMCNo1
01-23-2007, 10:24 PM
SOS, different year, IMO.

JKTX21
01-23-2007, 10:41 PM
I just said that outloud. I love how they make up random crap for these speeches... "We will almost nearly eradicate coal emissions by 42% by the year 2017."

But I do like George... I think he'd be a good wingman to have on your side... Curious George.

kycat2007
01-23-2007, 10:42 PM
I wonder who says ok stand sit?

JKTX21
01-23-2007, 10:45 PM
George has a pedel on the podium floor that powers a sign that is out of sight of the camera... that's why you see him get a mischevious look on his face.

Chief
01-23-2007, 10:47 PM
SOS, different year, IMO.

True True so true.

TMCNo1
01-23-2007, 10:59 PM
He just hasn't said yet, "A crew of Hookers for every Mastercraft Boat owner"!

Upper Michigan Prostar190
01-23-2007, 11:05 PM
If he said that, I would tune in for any address! Hookers are as patriotic and American as Chevrolet, baseball, and apple pie! I am all for us getting our very own crew of Hookers! Think about how much more enjoyable boating would be. NO! not like THAT! I mean, you would have a crew of chicks to help out with the boat. Clean, wax, maintain the boat, and then you get to take those fine babes out on the water with you and have all the people stare! OH YEA! :D

dapicatti
01-23-2007, 11:15 PM
True True so true.
As always.

mitch
01-23-2007, 11:47 PM
at least it was in hidef:D

Hoosier Bob
01-23-2007, 11:53 PM
George Bush wears Adress? Fill me in!

Monte
01-23-2007, 11:53 PM
I think he did a good job.... some SOS, but overall he regained a lot of my respect... I must add.......... Hillary makes me want to puke... She didn't say a word, but still:noface:

Ric
01-24-2007, 04:40 AM
I think he did a good job.... some SOS, but overall he regained a lot of my respect... I must add.......... Hillary makes me want to puke... She didn't say a word, but still:noface: I like hilary's pose all during the speech... That -longing to be a that microphone- pose

Chief
01-24-2007, 07:32 AM

Let's get a group buy, we can import from Rio!

hacker
01-24-2007, 08:54 AM
at least it was in hidef:D
:banana: YUP, even the SOTU is cool in HD!

Hillary makes me want to puke... She didn't say a word, but still:noface:

Ladies and Gents; the next President of The United States of America:

trickskier
01-24-2007, 09:15 AM
Hillary makes me want to puke... She didn't say a word, but still:noface:
ME TOO!!! I can't stand that smug smirk she always has on her face. It's like she's stabbed you in the back and laughing about it! :mad:

chudson
01-24-2007, 09:31 AM
Yep SOS, but did you see Barack Obama sitting next to Ted (glug,glug) Kennedy and The Hilary was sitting directly behind them. Does anyone remember the first time Teddy introduced Barack at an event, he introduced him as Barack Obama bin laden (whoops). Will someone get Mr. Kennedy another drink please?

As far as The State of the Union goes personally:
1. Corn price $4.00/bushel highest in many, many, many years!!!:D
2. Soybeans $7.00/bushel highest in many, years!!!:D
3. Gas price $1.82 at Walmart this morning!!!:D
4. Life is good at the Farm!!!:D

atlfootr
01-24-2007, 09:37 AM
SOS, different year, IMO.Yea, but the commericals were great :D

Ric
01-24-2007, 10:07 AM
Dem's response
"they don't give me enough time to rebut the entire adress... so I will say this... THE SKY IS FALLING!......................... Good night and God Bless America"

dog paw
01-24-2007, 10:17 AM
Yep SOS, but did you see Barack Obama sitting next to Ted (glug,glug) Kennedy and The Hilary was sitting directly behind them. Does anyone remember the first time Teddy introduced Barack at an event, he introduced him as Barack Obama bin laden (whoops). Will someone get Mr. Kennedy another drink please?

As far as The State of the Union goes personally:
1. Corn price $4.00/bushel highest in many, many, many years!!!:D
2. Soybeans $7.00/bushel highest in many, years!!!:D
3. Gas price $1.82 at Walmart this morning!!!
4. Life is good at the Farm!!!:D

LOL! I dunno why but after I read this the sound of a ore upside that fat face keeps sounding in my mind :D HUUMMM I need a animation program...

God help us, scares me to death!

Monte
01-24-2007, 12:09 PM
I like hilary's pose all during the speech... That -longing to be a that microphone- pose

Exactly...... and Scary.....

TMCNo1
01-24-2007, 12:21 PM
I heard the government was spending $1.3 million to design a lock box to go on the 'Big Red Button" just in case Hillery gets elected and has not gone thru the change of life!

And Hillery says, "I'm bloated, I have a headache and cramps and I am really edgy. Take this Iran and North Korea. Today is not the day to be messing with this woman!"

Ric
01-24-2007, 02:09 PM
anybody watch the foxnews feed?
at the end the camera was in W's face for about 10 minutes or more as he walked out and they mic'd him and the announcers shut up so we could hear... It was really cool hearing the banter from both sides and the way he handled the team.

Slinkyredfoot
01-24-2007, 02:28 PM
I think he did a good job.... some SOS, but overall he regained a lot of my respect... I must add.......... Hillary makes me want to puke... She didn't say a word, but still:noface:

Boy you hit the nail on the head on your about Hillary, how anyone could even vote for her is beyond me.

milkmania
01-24-2007, 03:22 PM
WASHINGTON -- The day after President George W. Bush asked Congress and the country for patience in allowing his proposed troop surge to succeed in Iraq, a Senate panel took a different tack.

By a 12-9 vote largely along party lines the Senate Armed Services committee passed a non-binding resolution, which declares that the deployment of additional troops to Iraq is "not in the national interest.

"We better be damn sure we know what we're doing, all of us, before we put 22,000 more Americans into that grinder," said Sen. Chuck Hagel of Nebraska, the only Republican on the committee to announce support for the measure.

Sen. Joseph Biden, D-Del., the panel's chairman, said the legislation is "not an attempt to embarrass the president. ...It's an attempt to save the president from making a significant mistake with regard to our policy in Iraq."

The full Senate is scheduled to begin debate on the measure next week.

Some Republicans uncomfortable with the president's call for a surge of 21,500 troops into Iraq said they would never the less vote against the measure. Sen. Richard Lugar of Indiana was one of them. "I am not confident that President Bush's plan will succeed," Lugar said.

http://www.4029tv.com/news/10833732/detail.html

(http://ad.doubleclick.net/ad/ibs.fts.news/national;kw=news+square+10833732;ad=true;tile=1;pg type=detail;sz=300x250;ord=123456789?)