PDA

View Full Version : Dammmit! the lottery is rigged I tell ya, RIGGED!

Upper Michigan Prostar190
01-22-2007, 08:06 PM
So I decide I want to win the lottery. and my peeps keep telling me I need to buy tickets in order to win.:eek: So I figure, hey thats easy enough, I will buy some tickets. I bought 3 tickets so far and all of them have been losers! I keep buying these losing tickets. :mad: I cant figure it out! I tell ya, its a scam. they just sell losing tickets. Why didnt someone tell me that 02 17 18 23 32 37 were NOT winning #s?? I dont think there are any winners. Dammmit! the lottery is rigged I tell ya, RIGGED! Thats it, I aint gonna shovel any more money into that endless pit. I already flushed $3.00 down the toilet and didnt win anything. Can I write off some of that $3.00 loss on my Taxes somehow?:rolleyes: AM I gonna have to resort to being a gigalo to get my $3.00 back? :cool: Inquiring minds want to know!

SkiDog
01-22-2007, 08:21 PM
For an April Fool's joke one time, I bought my wife 5 tickets and one of them had the last weeks winning numbers on it. It's too long to tell the story here, but Its one of the GREAT ones of my lifetime!!!!!!!!!!:D If I go to this Carolina Madness deal, remind me and I'll tell the story. I'll have ya'll peeeing in your pants!:D

TX.X-30 fan
01-22-2007, 08:23 PM
So I decide I want to win the lottery. and my peeps keep telling me I need to buy tickets in order to win.:eek: So I figure, hey thats easy enough, I will buy some tickets. I bought 3 tickets so far and all of them have been losers! I keep buying these losing tickets. :mad: I cant figure it out! I tell ya, its a scam. they just sell losing tickets. Why didnt someone tell me that 02 17 18 23 32 37 were NOT winning #s?? I dont think there are any winners. Dammmit! the lottery is rigged I tell ya, RIGGED! Thats it, I aint gonna shovel any more money into that endless pit. I already flushed $3.00 down the toilet and didnt win anything. Can I write off some of that $3.00 loss on my Taxes somehow?:rolleyes: AM I gonna have to resort to being a gigalo to get my $3.00 back? :cool: Inquiring minds want to know!

Yes you can write it off UMP, line 27 form EZ ( stupid S**T I spent hard earned money on. Include: hookers, defective ski's, DSL line for TT, Super Hero Cape ect. I think you get the picture.

TX.X-30 fan
01-22-2007, 08:25 PM
For an April Fool's joke one time, I bought my wife 5 tickets and one of them had the last weeks winning numbers on it. It's too long to tell the story here, but Its one of the GREAT ones of my lifetime!!!!!!!!!!:D If I go to this Carolina Madness deal, remind me and I'll tell the story. I'll have ya'll peeeing in your pants!:D

Which wife was that. 8p 8p

01-22-2007, 09:16 PM
Yes you can write it off UMP, line 27 form EZ ( stupid S**T I spent hard earned money on. Include: hookers, defective ski's, DSL line for TT, Super Hero Cape ect. I think you get the picture.
AHH! Good deal! thanks X30! I like it! that will probably be my favorite line on the tax return!:headbang: :dance: Rock on my friend!

Question! I can understand you putting all that others stuff under the "stupid ****" catagory, but HOW can you put Hookers in there? that just aint right..... You cant classify Hookers as "stupid ****" . Hookers should be classified elsewhere on tax returns..... Are Hookers deductable?

milkmania
01-22-2007, 09:20 PM

http://www.bhammonster.com/rimshot.gif

Hoosier Bob
01-22-2007, 09:21 PM
UMP, the lottery? What are you thinking? You did not buy a BU? You purchased an MC! I would have by some mistake been under the misunderstanding that you are one who knows his investments! The lottery? Sorry but that is a liberal platform to emlpoy all family members and live off of the weak and undecisive!:o

Did I forget uneducated? Teach, do not lottery!

PendO
01-22-2007, 09:22 PM
my wife got me $20 in lottery tickets for christmas, all scratch tickets ... some are these damn bingo like tickets where it takes 5-10 minutes to play the game and find out if you won anything ... so, out of the 5 tickets I had what I thought were two winners for $4 in winnings ... I threw the other three away, went to the store, and the kid said I had won $11 bucks ... which I took in cash, cause 50 cents on the dollar just aint helping with my boat payment (but it does by a car wash, fountain pop, and happy meal for my daughter:))... however, now I realize that the tickets all had a serial # that I could have just scratched off and scanned on the machine (saving a bunch of time) ... plus I probably was so irritated by the end of playing the game that I wouldn't be suprised if I threw away another winner:) Looking forward to more lottery tickets next year:)

Hoosier Bob
01-22-2007, 09:24 PM
Casey you Lib SOB see above!8p my wife got me $20 in lottery tickets for christmas, all scratch tickets ... some are these damn bingo like tickets where it takes 5-10 minutes to play the game and find out if you won anything ... so, out of the 5 tickets I had what I thought were two winners for $4 in winnings ... I threw the other three away, went to the store, and the kid said I had won $11 bucks ... which I took in cash, cause 50 cents on the dollar just aint helping with my boat payment (but it does by a car wash, fountain pop, and happy meal for my daughter:))... however, now I realize that the tickets all had a serial # that I could have just scratched off and scanned on the machine (saving a bunch of time) ... plus I probably was so irritated by the end of playing the game that I wouldn't be suprised if I threw away another winner:) Looking forward to more lottery tickets next year:)

TX.X-30 fan
01-22-2007, 09:30 PM
AHH! Good deal! thanks X30! I like it! that will probably be my favorite line on the tax return!:headbang: :dance: Rock on my friend!

Question! I can understand you putting all that others stuff under the "stupid ****" catagory, but HOW can you put Hookers in there? that just aint right..... You cant classify Hookers as "stupid ****" . Hookers should be classified elsewhere on tax returns..... Are Hookers deductable?

You are correct my ZEN MASTER. :worthy: :worthy:

PendO
01-23-2007, 01:06 AM
Casey you Lib SOB see above!8p

Hey HB, I look at my posts with the newest at the top ... jackass:)

Leroy
01-23-2007, 01:31 AM
Now Bob don't go knocking the lottery, it is one of the best things to happen to me. WHen I bought my Lexus LX470 in 2000 the first tag was >$800, well then the smart politicians of Indiana figured out I need help and that the majority of the proceeds from the lottery will be used to lower the tags for luxury vehicles. Well my next tag was less than $400 and I really have to thank the lottery ticket buyers of Indiana......Build Indiana Fund, Thanks! I hit the lottery and did not even buy a ticket!

QUOTE: Of that, the lottery transferred $129 million to the Build Indiana Fund, the majority of which is dedicated to excise-tax relief for automobile license plates.

Now if they will just get rid of the residence property tax......it's so unfair compared to increasing sales tax and income tax. :D

TMCNo1
01-23-2007, 06:55 AM

Oh, now that's a classic! Knowing Skidog, I would think he has more than one and is leading a double life. That why the peacock is still alive, he just hasn't got time!

01-23-2007, 08:30 AM
Well, If anyone actually has WINNING lottery numbers, PM them to me!8p ya know, if you dont need them, they will just collect dust laying around the house anyway.....:D

SkiDog
01-23-2007, 11:07 AM
That would be wife # 2. I haven't had the nerve to play a joke on my future X-wife yet.:confused:

milkmania
01-24-2007, 10:32 AM
I'm gonna be rich!!!! rich, I tell ya.... R I C H!

Dearest,

My name is Mrs.Tina Johnson from Ghana in West Africa and my purpose
of writing is to seek your immediate Assistance in completing an urgent consignment Delivery which I shipped to the Canada in the name of Mr.William Robert.my business partner.
This consignment has been in the Canada with the delivery company since four months ago because they could not locate the rightful recipient. So in other not to loose this shipment or pay extra for the demurrage, I ask you to contact the security company in Canada, to receive the consignment as the new recipient on my behalf as soon as you can.

I wish to inform you that the consignment is Containing USD$12.5.Million worth of Gold Dust Alluvial alone, I have another Consignment fund amount of $15,Million Dollars here in Accra Ghana.
As soon as you receive the one in Canada.then we proceed and start the new process of the other one here.

And I do not intend to return it back to Ghana.
As I have decided to utilize the opportunity as a fund rising for my
up coming political ambition in 2008, for presidency to be precise
straight.

Your benefit from this business will be considerable as it will be discussed along during the transaction, and your consistent partnership might attract you a more valuable transaction in time to come. Hoping you understood my brief tender, get back to me if you accept it, and I expect to receive your.

Response soon.
Best regards.

Mrs.Tina Johnson
E-mail:tinajohnson2900@yahoo.co.nz
Telephone +233 24 37 60 861.

Please for to respond to this e-mail promptly for blessings of wealth!

RexDog1
01-24-2007, 02:56 PM
News And Information

Pasty Land Man Misses Big Break

On Janauary 1st, a lotto drawing was held for $50,000. The winner was UMP, a resident of IL. The only problem is that UMP never claimed the huge cash prize. The winner had 6 months to claim the prize and was informed via email that they had won. Further attempts at contacting UMP by phone and mail failed. The prize was sponsored by Internet Advertisements and Millionaire Promotions Inc. A spokesperson for Millionaire Promotions stated "It's unfortunate that UMP didn't claim the prize. We tried several times to get in touch with UMP but were not successful. A new drawing will be held next month. We hope this time the winner will step forward." Millionaire Promotions feels that 6 months was more than enough time for a person to claim the prize. The deadline for claiming the prize was July 1st. It appears that UMP in no way attempted to conact Millionaire Promotions. This is the first time that someone has missed such a large prize awarded by Millionaire Promotions.

TMCNo1
01-24-2007, 03:24 PM
$240+ million tonight in the Power Ball!

milkmania
01-24-2007, 03:26 PM
$240+ million tonight in the Power Ball!

I heard it's rigged:rolleyes:

rick s.
01-25-2007, 02:59 PM
all this talk of winning the lottery made me have a great dream last night! My girlfriend won the lottery and bought a porsche carerra gt, and since she couldn't drive a stick, she lets me drive it. Speed yellow was the color...

Wait till my wife finds out...