PDA

View Full Version : Speaker question

blackbeauty02
01-22-2007, 07:55 PM
My bro works for BestBuy but is about to quit. He can get me the infinity tower speakers (not sure of the model number) and they are retailed at over $1200 for the speakers and amp. With his discount I can order them for $400. I'm not sure how much longer I am going to keep my boat but should I go ahead and get them? I plan on at least 1 or 2 more summers and figure I could at least sell these for the $400 I paid for them when I get rid of it. Yes/no?

SkiDog
01-22-2007, 07:56 PM
My bro works for BestBuy but is about to quit. He can get me the infinity tower speakers (not sure of the model number) and they are retailed at over $1200 for the speakers and amp. With his discount I can order them for $400. I'm not sure how much longer I am going to keep my boat but should I go ahead and get them? I plan on at least 1 or 2 more summers and figure I could at least sell these for the $400 I paid for them when I get rid of it. Yes/no?

DO it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FlatBoard
01-24-2007, 04:55 PM
Immediatley. Right NOW!!!

skeeler
01-25-2007, 09:28 AM
Sounds like an Ebay opportunity to me.

JohnE
01-26-2007, 12:06 PM
I do some home theater and whole house audio installs and have an account with a large distributer. They are also one of the largest car audio distributers in the northeast. Anyhow, my cost on this Infinity system is $550. So the $400 seems like a steal. The system sells for $995 or so if you shop online.

John

JohnE
01-26-2007, 12:11 PM
Here's what they are if anyone's interested:

http://www.infinitysystems.com/caraudio/wakeboard_xtra.aspx

edit: And they are using a mastercraft in their add.