PDA

View Full Version : Adios Parcells

sanjuan23
01-22-2007, 01:23 PM
Announces his retirement from Football and the Dallas Cowboys. There is sun breaking from behind the clouds.....

RexDog1
01-22-2007, 01:33 PM
Parcells,

Good coach, but a BIG blowhard bye bye I never won’t to hear from him again, but no luck he will go to TV now……..and if he goes to San Diego…….I will kill myself:cool:

Archimedes
01-22-2007, 01:52 PM
He won't go to TV now; he has no interest in that whatsoever. If you recall, prior to taking the Cowboys job, he had already retired for health reasons and faded into relative obscurity during those years. My guess is you will never hear from him again.

Ric
01-22-2007, 02:07 PM
ohh I dont know .... I think there is a huge pile of TV money waiting for a no nonsense guy like parcells, even if it's only a 1 year thing or something, he may not be able to say no

trickskier
01-22-2007, 02:29 PM
Glad to hear the Big Tuna is gone. One coach I never liked.

kycat2007
01-22-2007, 02:38 PM
When the Kentucky was looking for a coach a few years back, number one on the list was Parcells. It was said that Ky was there but Jones came calling. I think he loves football and possibly may go the college rout. He would not have to deal with egos like Owens and could run the football program like he wants. He could be like Howard Snellenberger in Floida Atlantic. Just my opinion.

Maristar210
01-22-2007, 03:35 PM
Kycat-

Ric is still pi44ed about his trailer, you should probably go get the beer. Remember a case for Bob, a case for me and blender full of foo foo **** for UMP:D :D

Ric
01-22-2007, 03:37 PM
say that reminds me, the local HEB grocery has 24packs of bud lite bottles, yes you heard me right, 24packs of BOTTLES... I have no idea how I'm going to fit them in the fridge, but they are like 14.99 a case right now!

sanjuan23
01-22-2007, 03:46 PM
say that reminds me, the local HEB grocery has 24packs of bud lite bottles, yes you heard me right, 24packs of BOTTLES... I have no idea how I'm going to fit them in the fridge, but they are like 14.99 a case right now!

Ah the greatness of HEB. We went into the Gigantic one in Katy a few weekends ago that place is insane.... Who really thinks about making your very own peanut butter? I wish they would hurry their northern progression. My own threadjacked over!:rolleyes:

kycat2007
01-22-2007, 03:47 PM
Kycat-

Ric is still pi44ed about his trailer, you should probably go get the beer. Remember a case for Bob, a case for me and blender full of foo foo **** for UMP:D :D

Not sure which foo foo to get would that be cherry flavored or grape? I guess I am not sure about the trailer? I have to err on the side of Coors Light as well.

Maristar210
01-22-2007, 03:55 PM
Not sure which foo foo to get would that be cherry flavored or grape? I guess I am not sure about the trailer? I have to err on the side of Coors Light as well.

Sensei Bob would concur with your wise choise. Except he switched to Miller Lite (Coors brewing called and said they have some folks who want to go on vacation)

Ric
01-22-2007, 04:36 PM
Sensei Bob would concur with your wise choise. Except he switched to Miller Lite (Coors brewing called and said they have some folks who want to go on vacation) Coors was too american for him?

Ric
01-22-2007, 04:37 PM
Ah the greatness of HEB. We went into the Gigantic one in Katy a few weekends ago that place is insane.... Who really thinks about making your very own peanut butter? I wish they would hurry their northern progression. My own threadjacked over!:rolleyes: $14.99 !!! ,,,,,,, that is two warm, shook up baby bottle beers at an Astrholes game :cool:

tex
01-23-2007, 08:39 PM
The fuppa is gone! Let's get someone in here that wants to coach!

Slinkyredfoot
01-23-2007, 08:42 PM
Who really cares about Parcells?

Hoosier Bob
01-23-2007, 09:04 PM
I am a huge Bryan Cox fan! He played for some great coaches. Do a search and I think you will find out most likely the greatest coaches. Bryan has said that Parcells is the greatest (I believe) coach for which he has played. That being said I have always liked Parcells and find it hard to blame any of what transpired this year on a coach. Turmoil and mis-management maybe but not coaching. Who is out there that is available, can manage that team psychologically and wants to be JJ's bi***? See you stars on thars! Go COLTS!:D

PS What is with all of the HB bashing as of late? Can't a brother get some props? Beer and TT and I am happy!:o

Slinkyredfoot
01-23-2007, 09:16 PM
HB, I got a cold one for ya and a hottie, stop on by, she can't wait to meet ya, do you like Colts Cheerleaders?:D

Hoosier Bob
01-23-2007, 09:32 PM
Can I upgrade the Hottie to a six pack?:o

Slinkyredfoot
01-23-2007, 09:39 PM
Can I upgrade the Hottie to a six pack?:o

Anything you want HB, after all you are the guy that's hurtin' but why would ya?

Hoosier Bob
01-23-2007, 09:43 PM
OK, who said I was hurting? First off do not listen to UMP! Secondly anyone else here!:D

Upper Michigan Prostar190
01-23-2007, 09:52 PM
Kycat-

Thats right! Foo Foo **** all the way!!:D Me and Ms. UMP had some Blue Hawaiians the other night while watchign the colts game. I have been mixing all sorts of different drinks up lately. Got one of them fancy shaker/mixer things, and I am all set. I been making margaruitas again too. and martinis. good stuff Menard!

Hoosier Bob
01-23-2007, 09:55 PM
Why bust Steve's B****? He is just trying to make you feel comfortable around all of us He-Men! It's OK to be different UMP we still love ya!8p Thats right! Foo Foo **** all the way!!:D Me and Ms. UMP had some Blue Hawaiians the other night while watchign the colts game. I have been mixing all sorts of different drinks up lately. Got one of them fancy shaker/mixer things, and I am all set. I been making margaruitas again too. and martinis. good stuff Menard!

01-23-2007, 10:04 PM
Why bust Steve's B****? He is just trying to make you feel comfortable around all of us He-Men! It's OK to be different UMP we still love ya!8p
Dont hate me just because I am beautiful HB! Hey, bartending is an adventure! there is uncharted territory. YOu can discover all kinds of new drinks. You know like Star Trek, the final frontier. its like being a treky, only I have a girlfriend and I get ****. :D

kycat2007
01-23-2007, 11:01 PM
I have noticed that the discussions have really turned as of late and it seems that HB is taking the brunt of it. Sorry HB.

01-23-2007, 11:06 PM
I have noticed that the discussions have really turned as of late and it seems that HB is taking the brunt of it. Sorry HB.
Did I miss something?:confused:

Hoosier Bob
01-23-2007, 11:09 PM
Shut up! He is trying to apologize!8p Yes I am hurt!Did I miss something?:confused:

01-23-2007, 11:13 PM
Shut up! He is trying to apologize!8p Yes I am hurt!
Apologise for what?:confused:

Hoosier Bob
01-23-2007, 11:19 PM
SHUT UP! I DO NOT KNOW AND I DO NOT CARE! HE IS CONCERNED! HOOSIER LIKEY!8p Apologise for what?:confused:

01-23-2007, 11:27 PM
SHUT UP! I DO NOT KNOW AND I DO NOT CARE! HE IS CONCERNED! HOOSIER LIKEY!8p
Ooo my! Hoosier is testy this evening! whatsamadda HB? that cardboard box at your feet empty already?

Hoosier Bob
01-23-2007, 11:28 PM
Which one? Just about time someone cared about my feelings! That is all!8p

01-23-2007, 11:36 PM
Which one? Just about time someone cared about my feelings! That is all!8p
Lisa dont care about your feelings? what gives?

Hoosier Bob
01-23-2007, 11:38 PM
Sometimes I think she is just asking! You know not really caring! I need love too!8p Lisa dont care about your feelings? what gives?

01-23-2007, 11:39 PM
Sometimes I think she is just asking! You know not really caring! I need love too!8p
well then, It looks like Dr. Hoosier needs therapy. Since Doctors UMP and Staristar are in the office, do you seek treatment?

Hoosier Bob
01-23-2007, 11:41 PM
I am too self absorbed to accept any treatment!:D well then, It looks like Dr. Hoosier needs therapy. Since Doctors UMP and Staristar are in the office, do you seek treatment?

01-23-2007, 11:43 PM
I am too self absorbed to accept any treatment!:D
you mean your to alcohol absorbed to accept any treatment. ;)

Hoosier Bob
01-23-2007, 11:44 PM
Too? I don't remember but I think you have it!:o you mean your to alcohol absorbed to accept any treatment. ;)