PDA

View Full Version : Posting Pictures Thread

TMCNo1
01-22-2007, 06:50 AM
This thread is dedicated to posting ideas and various procedures that members use to post their pictures on Team Talk.

I have been looking forward to posting my own pictures and the time has arrived, now the fine tuning begins,

I download my pictures from the camera as a album into "My Pictures" and here they are too large to post on TT. I then download the album into "Snapfish" and store permanantly and somehow they automatically resize to use on TT. Then I delete the album in "My Pictures" and draw the individual pictures from "Snapfish" back into "My Pictures" individually as needed to download into a thread/post. I can now take a picture and in less than 30 seconds have it downloaded into a post. This may be like going to California from Florida to get to NY, but it works for me at the present.

I got tired of seeing this attachment and not having the equipment or the knowledge,

SkiDog
01-22-2007, 03:00 PM
Here's a few that hang in my office. That's me, about 12 years ago.

SkiDog
01-22-2007, 03:49 PM
Here's a couple of collages that I made back in the day!

SkiDog
01-22-2007, 03:50 PM
Here's one more. Harold, you probably know some of these folks! Anybody know who the guy in the wheelchair is?

trickskier
01-22-2007, 04:02 PM
Nice cut Dog. I used to be able to that before I developed furniture disease.......You know when your chest drops to your drawers......8p

TMCNo1
01-22-2007, 04:14 PM

I'm honored, Who's old ragged van and boat is that at the top of the picture?????8p :rolleyes: :cool:

G-man
01-22-2007, 04:38 PM
This may be like going to California from Florida to get to NY, but it works for me at the present.

Harold due to use of the smaller flux capacitor in your computor anything is possible.

TMCNo1
01-22-2007, 05:01 PM
Harold due to use of the smaller flux capacitor in your computor anything is possible.

You ain't right either,:uglyhamme :uglyhamme :uglyhamme !

SkiDog
01-22-2007, 05:13 PM
I downloaded a program called Microsoft Powertoys resizing tool. Now all I have to do is open my pictures, find the ones I want to post, right click, hit resize, advanced tab, put in 650x1000 and hit enter. 650x1000 is the largest pic teamtalk can publish. so now all my pics I post will be that size.:)

KnoxX2
01-22-2007, 05:19 PM
This was taken 2 weeks ago here in Knoxville.

Jim@BAWS
01-22-2007, 05:24 PM

1) Brian Rourke
2) Mike Hanis
3) Andy Santana
4) Oscar "The Foot" Man
5) Mario Fossa
6) Harold Page
7) Lucky Lowe
8) Ron Decker???
9) Ted Bevelaqua (BOOO MALIBU)
10) Geoff Carrington
11) Lots of BOOBIES added extra bonus

Brings it all back...

Jim@BAWS

SkiDog
01-22-2007, 05:27 PM
1) Brian Rourke
2) Mike Hanis
3) Andy Santana
4) Oscar "The Foot" Man
5) Mario Fossa
6) Harold Page
7) Lucky Lowe
8) Ron Decker???
9) Ted Bevelaqua (BOOO MALIBU)
10) Geoff Carrington
11) Lots of BOOBIES added extra bonus

Brings it all back...

Jim@BAWS

Lets not forget Bob Lapoint!:cool:

G-man
01-22-2007, 05:34 PM
You ain't right either,:uglyhamme :uglyhamme :uglyhamme !

Your kinder than the family, hope your doing well.

TMCNo1
01-22-2007, 05:34 PM
Add to the list,
Jim Hutchinson
Glenn Sandridge, MC VP MC Sales and Marketing
Sharon Taylor King (Tom King's wife), MC Sales Secretary
Kay Swicegood, MC ProShop

SkiDog
01-22-2007, 06:50 PM
Add to the list,
Jim Hutchinson
Glenn Sandridge, VP MC Sales and Marketing
Sharon Taylor King (Tom King's wife), MC Sales Secretary
Kay Swicegood, ProShop

Also, there is a guy in one of the pic that used to be the southeastern sales manager for MC, but I can't remember his name. Nice guy. I think he went to work for Supra though.

Jim@BAWS
01-22-2007, 07:20 PM
Also, there is a guy in one of the pic that used to be the southeastern sales manager for MC, but I can't remember his name. Nice guy. I think he went to work for Supra though.

Glenn Sandrige

When MC reorgainized after the DEBACLE with WETJET
Sandridge was fired and now works with MOOMBA

M MasterCrafts
O OLD
O OBSOLETE
M Managament
B Benevolant
A Assocation

Thanks what Moomba means if you ever want to know

TMCNo1
01-22-2007, 07:22 PM

Yea, Steve Wiedameyer, one crazy dude. I saw that but couldn't remember his name till you posted this.

Jim@BAWS
01-22-2007, 07:24 PM
Yea, Steve Wiedameyer, one crazy dude. I saw that but couldn't remember his name till you posted this.

Steve had a Centurain Dealership in Orlando

Closed it about 3 months ago

TMCNo1
01-22-2007, 07:32 PM
Glenn Sandrige

Glenn Sandridge was MasterCraft VP of Sales and Marketing under then President, Chuck West and when he departed MC after Chuck, Donna McBee (his secretary), Sharon Taylor King and Kay Swicegood left, he went to Toyota to start up their Tournament Ski Boat company, called the Toyota EPIC and then went somewhere else when the boat company ceased operations.

SkiDog
01-22-2007, 07:46 PM
Glenn Sandridge was MasterCraft VP of Sales and Marketing under then President, Chuck West and when he departed MC after Chuck, Donna McBee (his secretary), Sharon Taylor King and Kay Swicegood left, he went to Toyota to start up their Tournament Ski Boat company, called the Toyota EPIC and then went somewhere else when the boat company ceased operations.

This thread is bringing back some GOOD memories!:woohoo: :toast: :friday:

TMCNo1
01-22-2007, 07:53 PM
This thread is bringing back some GOOD memories!:woohoo: :toast: :friday:

And making me go thru my Star magazines and correspondance files from MasterCraft!:D It's all there in print!

SkiDog
01-22-2007, 07:55 PM
And making me go thru my Star magazines and correspondance files from MasterCraft!:D It's all there in print!

Why, you as bad at remembering names as me? Who are you again?

flyingskibiker
01-24-2007, 02:59 PM
anyone know who the gal in the upper left corner is? 8p

Here's one more. Harold, you probably know some of these folks! Anybody know who the guy in the wheelchair is?

TMCNo1
01-24-2007, 03:06 PM

Probably one of Skidog's 17 wives! And it's all because of the peacock!

SkiDog
01-24-2007, 04:47 PM

Her name is Miranda Music/Smith. She has a swimsiut company here in So. Ga., call Peach Buns Swimwear. She's pretty hot..........made up that is.

SkiDog
02-16-2007, 10:42 PM
Just bumbing a good thread!

fintek9
08-31-2007, 09:41 PM
bumping again...