PDA

View Full Version : "93 Prostar190

Ramhouse
01-21-2007, 09:02 PM
Nweed new switch plate....:confused: Where do i find one. I was going to redo mt dash but desided to keep it origional. Any clues???

Hoosier Bob
01-21-2007, 10:41 PM
Let me guess, broken corners and overall rough fit and finish? MC really should do something for us and remake a few hundred of these babies! That is my stand anyway. I have asked before why MC decides to "Un-Stock" older MC parts. At the very least sub it out! C'mon MC if you aren't going to support them don't make them so well!:o Nweed new switch plate....:confused: Where do i find one. I was going to redo mt dash but desided to keep it origional. Any clues???

Ramhouse
01-21-2007, 11:03 PM
Guess your response is NO WAY!! I thought so. Won't be hard to make, but to put the lettering with a lable maker would be a little tacky!!

BrianM
01-22-2007, 09:03 AM
Guess your response is NO WAY!! I thought so. Won't be hard to make, but to put the lettering with a lable maker would be a little tacky!!

You could probably take it to an engraving place and have them engrave thelettering onto your newly made panel.

wesgardner
01-22-2007, 10:28 AM
I just made all new panels, complete with all new rocker switches...the only somewhat tacky thing - I used a P-touch label maker and printed white lettering on a black background - ain't perfect but works for me... my boat is (and will be) for GO and not necessarily SHOW although I do respect those with the time.desire and pocket book to do a full-blown restoration. Sorry no pics at this time...