PDA

View Full Version : I Did It!!!!!!!!!

Hoosier Bob
01-20-2007, 12:30 AM
195lbs baby! I now have achieved my winter weight! I owe it all to you guys as I could not have done it without you! That 66" ski is gonna feel great come March!8p

Now on to 200!!!!!!!!!!!!

pram
01-20-2007, 12:33 AM
NO NO NO You are aiming the wrong way :D

Hoosier Bob
01-20-2007, 12:34 AM
No, I was aiming for much lower! The problem is definately not my aim!:o

trickskier
01-20-2007, 12:39 AM
I think I'm suffering from the same PROBLEM........:o

stevo137
01-20-2007, 01:22 AM
HB, I'm happy to say that I'm back on track and down 12 lbs and back on a decent workout schedule.
15 lbs to go!

Enjoy, I will say I had a blast on my 25lb gain binge! 8p

BriEOD
01-20-2007, 08:30 AM
Good job tubby.:D

Upper Michigan Prostar190
01-20-2007, 10:44 AM
Are you peeing all over the toilet seat or something HB?;)

Good job on gettin phat HB. I have already started my spring training. I am up a few lbs from summer, but not bad. I am going to stick with the program.

Workin' 4 Toys
01-20-2007, 10:45 AM
Good job tubby.:D
LMAO.......So is the cholesterol level up to lard or is it still only butter ?8p

And you better take those shocks up another notch on the bike.

dapicatti
01-20-2007, 01:57 PM
On your way to rock star status

Hoosier Bob
01-20-2007, 02:33 PM
I'll be back but why rush a good thing! I am running more than ever and lifting but man 15lbs like a shot!:o LMAO.......So is the cholesterol level up to lard or is it still only butter ?8p

And you better take those shocks up another notch on the bike.

pram
01-20-2007, 03:39 PM
HB what are you trying to get down to?

I need to drop about 10 lbs of tub my self since the summer (christmas really won this year:( ).

PendO
01-20-2007, 03:41 PM
Congrats HB ... now on to more important stuff ... anyone want to buy this boot (Rear RF / XL) ... I ski with a rtp and have no use for it. Again, HB, congrats:)

kycat2007
01-20-2007, 04:32 PM
Thread Jack!!
What is everyone's desired weight to do their best skiing and boarding? I am 5'8 and weigh 190-195. I would like to lose another 10lbs and I think that would be smallest for me since high school.

Hoosier Bob
01-20-2007, 05:05 PM
I am 5'10"-5'11" and anywhere from 175-200 lbs. 175 is perfect for me! I am ok at 180 but at 195 I am struggling! My sis calls be Blobby! Maybe I should me known as Hoosier Blob!:D

Sorry Pendo no help here. Can you eat it?:o

kycat2007
01-20-2007, 05:58 PM
Not sure if I can make it to 175. Since you are the master I guess I need to try to get there.:D

Hoosier Bob
01-20-2007, 07:06 PM
Subway, once a day and an s-load of coffee, beer and cigarettes! Ok not many cigarettes these days but beer is going no where!

kycat2007
01-20-2007, 07:30 PM
You should post some before and after pics here HB. that would be a hoot.

Hoosier Bob
01-20-2007, 07:53 PM
Not as much difference as you might think! New job enables me to be around the homestead more. I am heavier yes but still feel very good. 200 may even be a goal this year!

BriEOD
01-20-2007, 09:51 PM
I'm 5'9" and 175lbs. Although, I'm just getting in from Beef O' Bradys and had wings, fries and beer. I might be about 180lbs. At least that is how I feel....blah.:o

PendO
01-20-2007, 10:00 PM
Hey HB, my wife got me a book on eating @ costco ... "You on a Diet" ... check it out, its not really a "diet" but more about what to eat and what not to eat ... (written by the Doc on Oprah - not sure if he is a cardiologist or what) pretty good read ... not focused on loosing #'s, but it looks more at reducing your measurements (waist, etc ...) ... and the weight will follow ... I made it back to my winter weight sometime between christmast and new years, and now I'm on the way back down to waterski weight:)

stevo137
01-20-2007, 10:07 PM
I'm 5'9" and 175lbs. Although, I'm just getting in from Beef O' Bradys and had wings, fries and beer. I might be about 180lbs. At least that is how I feel....blah.:o

You skinny boy! :D

Maristar210
01-20-2007, 10:07 PM
You could get to 165 and you'd still be full of sheet

I have not been 195 since I was 18. :(

BriEOD
01-20-2007, 10:27 PM
You skinny boy! :D
Trying brother!

BriEOD
01-20-2007, 10:28 PM
http://www.eatingforlife.com/

I like this book myself.

kycat2007
01-20-2007, 10:52 PM
Reading these post makes me want to go out and do some running. I think that certain people can hold weight better than others. I have been thicker or fat most of my time here on Earth. I am not sure I could survive at 170-175. Just thinking about food would cause me to be right back at 195.

dmayer84
01-20-2007, 10:58 PM
I'm at 215 now would like to get down to about 190, just lost 20 lbs as well. Got real lazy for a while.

BriEOD
01-20-2007, 10:58 PM
I'm not sure I agree with you. Some people are blessed with great metabolisms. However, most people have to work at it. It's up to you. If you want to be in a good shape and thin, the only thing stopping that from happening it is you. That said, it sure seems like our culture sets us up for failure. All of the fast food and everything fried. Advertising, these huge portions you get at a restaurant. Americans are a bunch of fat @sses. I was walking through the mall today and could not believe how many obese people I saw. It is sad.

Hoosier Bob
01-21-2007, 12:02 AM
Very well said Brian! If I spent as much time running on my treadmill as I did looking at it, well you know! If you live in a two story house do you walk up the stairs or run? The less you do the less you will feel like doing and the more you do the more you will feel like doing! Funny how that one works!:o I'm not sure I agree with you. Some people are blessed with great metabolisms. However, most people have to work at it. It's up to you. If you want to be in a good shape and thin, the only thing stopping that from happening it is you. That said, it sure seems like our culture sets us up for failure. All of the fast food and everything fried. Advertising, these huge portions you get at a restaurant. Americans are a bunch of fat @sses. I was walking through the mall today and could not believe how many obese people I saw. It is sad.

kycat2007
01-21-2007, 12:18 PM
Very well said Brian! If I spent as much time running on my treadmill as I did looking at it, well you know! If you live in a two story house do you walk up the stairs or run? The less you do the less you will feel like doing and the more you do the more you will feel like doing! Funny how that one works!:o

It is hard to run up those stairs with a Coors Light can in your hand. Kinda like running with scissors and chewing gum or writing a paragraph and sharpening a pencil...oh I forget what it is like but if I am drinking beer I hate to run me some steps.

Ric
01-22-2007, 10:14 AM
http://www.eatingforlife.com/

I like this book myself. I will buy that book if they offer it in a version without the spooky looking dude picture on the front

maybe it's designed to spook you into not eating the fries?

bcampbe7
01-22-2007, 11:18 AM
Reading this thread is causing me to want to put down the Twinkie right now...

...[one more bite] OK now I'm putting it down. :D

I am 5' 10" 180lbs. I was 199 lbs at my peak weight (couple of years ago) and don't care to go back there any time soon.

My biggest complaint is that I cannot find fresh seafood in my town. My parents, who live in Iowa, can get fresh seafood but I can't (I am in Tennessee)! :confused: I love fish! Tuna, salmon, sea bass, etc... I would stop eating read meat if I could get a variety of fresh fish in my area.

Anyone know of a place that will ship fresh seafood? Kind of like Omaha Steaks but for fish and seafood.

Fast food is my kryptonite. I am getting tired of eating turkey sandwiches. I want a fast food place that is healthy! That's not asking for much. I do love the salads at Arby's and Zaxby's, but with the fried chicken and bacon, I would imagine that it is as unhealthy as a grilled chicken sandwich, or even a burger.

I am eating left over Carrabba's (http://www.carrabbas.com/) for lunch. Salmon and mashed potatoes, MMMMMMMMM.

01-22-2007, 11:58 AM
Very well said Brian! If I spent as much time running on my treadmill as I did looking at it, well you know! If you live in a two story house do you walk up the stairs or run? The less you do the less you will feel like doing and the more you do the more you will feel like doing! Funny how that one works!:o
HB why dont you try hanging an empy Coors light can in front of your treadmill? that will give you incentive. :D

Hoosier Bob
01-22-2007, 12:41 PM
One empty? What kind of incentive is that?:confused: HB why dont you try hanging an empy Coors light can in front of your treadmill? that will give you incentive. :D

Workin' 4 Toys
01-22-2007, 01:16 PM
Kind of like Omaha Steaks but for fish and seafood.

We get those....:D If I find seafood somewhere in my house..I'll be happy to send it to you....8p

Leroy
01-22-2007, 01:20 PM
I'm sure you have some great fried catfish places around there! FRESH!!!:D

Reading this thread is causing me to want to put down the Twinkie right now...
...[one more bite] OK now I'm putting it down. :D

I am 5' 10" 180lbs. I was 199 lbs at my peak weight (couple of years ago) and don't care to go back there any time soon.

My biggest complaint is that I cannot find fresh seafood in my town. My parents, who live in Iowa, can get fresh seafood but I can't (I am in Tennessee)! :confused: I love fish! Tuna, salmon, sea bass, etc... I would stop eating read meat if I could get a variety of fresh fish in my area.

Anyone know of a place that will ship fresh seafood? Kind of like Omaha Steaks but for fish and seafood.

Fast food is my kryptonite. I am getting tired of eating turkey sandwiches. I want a fast food place that is healthy! That's not asking for much. I do love the salads at Arby's and Zaxby's, but with the fried chicken and bacon, I would imagine that it is as unhealthy as a grilled chicken sandwich, or even a burger.

I am eating left over Carrabba's (http://www.carrabbas.com/) for lunch. Salmon and mashed potatoes, MMMMMMMMM.

bcampbe7
01-22-2007, 01:28 PM
I'm sure you have some great fried catfish places around there! FRESH!!!:D

Yeah... Try ordering it grilled! They look at you like you are from another Planet!

01-22-2007, 03:15 PM
One empty? What kind of incentive is that?:confused:
well, your trying to LOSE weight, remember? :rolleyes:

Ric
01-22-2007, 03:32 PM
reminds me of a story someone told us a long time ago when they visited the rangers locker room after a game and there's nolan ryan peddling away on an exercycle with a miller lite in the cupholder!

kycat2007
01-22-2007, 03:50 PM
reminds me of a story someone told us a long time ago when they visited the rangers locker room after a game and there's nolan ryan peddling away on an exercycle with a miller lite in the cupholder!

Hey HB is no Nolan Ryan!!

BriEOD
01-22-2007, 09:42 PM
I want a fast food place that is healthy! That's not asking for much.
Boston Market is healthy or, try the McDonalds grilled chicken sandwich with just lettuce, tomato and a diet lemonade to wash it down. Stay away from the fries!

Hoosier Bob
01-22-2007, 09:46 PM
Obviously this thread has derailed! This is the "eat like fat pigs thread!" This is the "It ain't summer so who's gonna know?" thread. So I am fat lethargic and an arse! The point is "WHO CARES?" I have time to make it back and every year I am later and later but the point is I make it and I am svelt in time for summer pose down! Eat my brothers! OK don't actually eat my brothers but brothers got to eat right? So brothers go eat!
HB

Good time to hit the Green Egg grill thread or the Tex Cooking thread!

Slinkyredfoot
01-22-2007, 10:20 PM
Hey HB where is my impact case you Pat's lover?

Hoosier Bob
01-22-2007, 10:26 PM
Do I have to return it? She is sleeping with my impact as we speak! I am gonna hook you up with some pickups? These pickups won't help you get **** but they will get your boat up to speed!8p

JKTX21
01-22-2007, 11:33 PM
Show me the ways Hoosier Bob... If I do anyting less than smoke a pack a day, drink Coors Light like they aren't making anymore, and eat like an animal... I will become puny 8p

01-23-2007, 09:47 AM
It has been rumored that this thread may be a scam. Sources tell me that Hoosier bob isnt gaining weight. If fact, I have been informed he is loosing weight. I heard he had one of them supermodel disorders, bulemia, anorexia or dyslexia or some dam thing like that. :confused: and he is hitting the Gym 4-5 times a week, drinking that beefcake 4000 stuff that cartman used to get buff.

I guess he wants to look extra buff for Lisa in his board shorts this summer. :rolleyes:

kycat2007
01-23-2007, 01:22 PM
My gym membership expired on the 18th. I stopped in to see if they would give me a deal. I paid $250 for a year last time which was not bad at $20.83 a month. Now they say the best they can do is $399 for 18 months which is $22.17. I have a place in my local neighborhood that has just opened and they are $459 a year which is $38.25 a month. I think I could get them to match Golds price but I do travel and it is nice to be able to workout at Golds in other cities.

The deal is that Golds is packed at nights. That makes it frustrating when you are trying to get a workout. What do you guys think?

I keep asking what would HB do?

Ric
01-23-2007, 05:24 PM
My gym membership expired on the 18th. I stopped in to see if they would give me a deal. I paid $250 for a year last time which was not bad at $20.83 a month. Now they say the best they can do is $399 for 18 months which is $22.17. I have a place in my local neighborhood that has just opened and they are $459 a year which is $38.25 a month. I think I could get them to match Golds price but I do travel and it is nice to be able to workout at Golds in other cities.

The deal is that Golds is packed at nights. That makes it frustrating when you are trying to get a workout. What do you guys think?

I keep asking what would HB do? HB would run ....

Maristar210
01-23-2007, 05:31 PM
I have a few weights and a punching bag but mostly I run (wouldn't know it) and I have a chin up bar and dip machine that I made here at the shop. No more fighting the crowds at the gym. If you really want to get in shape run and do chin ups, push up and dips. I am all done buying into the circuit training hype. I did that last year and was sticking to it pretty well. During this I tried to run three miles with my neighbor. HAAAAH. Not even close. Circuit training and weightlifting while once for me is not anymore now I'm one of those gey runners with the reflective vest and yes they do make one my size:D

Good Luck - Steve

kycat2007
01-23-2007, 06:02 PM
Steve you think that your running is suspect because of the beer you drink or the food you eat?

Hoosier Bob
01-23-2007, 08:17 PM
Staying in shape in my opinion has never been about equipment. 99.9% of everyone around us have everything they need in their home, just not in their head! It does not take a gym. Sure I have a gym but that is only because I hate hangers! I do work out with my Body Solid rack what ever system and it is nice for me but probably not necessary.

HB

BriEOD
01-23-2007, 08:26 PM
I will say this about the gym, it is a psychological advantage. What I mean is, half the battle of working out is actually doing the workout. Some studies have shown that people have more sucess working out at a gym. You drive there, so you may as well work out. Where as at your home, the phone rings, you can't get off Team Talk, kids need help, etc.

That said, I do have a treadmill and some powerblocks at home I use from time to time. My wife works out at home everyday while the little one is down for his nap.

Hoosier Bob
01-23-2007, 08:58 PM
I would much rather hit the Gym. Since I am too lazy and have found they do not serve beer there I workout at home! I have an extensive gym that is used often but I have not worked "it" like I should. Treadmill 2 times and lifting 3 times a week no more. Hard to drink and tread but I find I can drink and lift with great success. I understand the psych deal but seems temporary. Get your mind right then your body! Life is good, challenge yourself!:D

BriEOD
01-23-2007, 09:25 PM
Got news for you kemo-sabi, you can workout all you want, but if you keep putting garbage down your throat...well, you are what you eat.

Hoosier Bob
01-23-2007, 09:31 PM
Shiny and silver?8p

Hoosier Bob
01-23-2007, 09:41 PM
What Brian no play tonight? C'mon! Sorry but I believe you can eat some crap just not all crap. If you eat crap you better bust arse to get rid of it and if you eat healthy you better bust arse to get rid of it! Sure I'll be dead by 50 but so far it works and I feel somewhat allright for my age! Have not dropped a beer in 11,263 attempts! That right there is good I don't care who you are!:D

kycat2007
01-23-2007, 10:38 PM
HB what do you eat on a normal basis? How much beer in a normal week?

Hoosier Bob
01-23-2007, 10:55 PM
Burgers and fries daily and on average 6-12 of the other daily. Does this sound good to you?

kycat2007
01-23-2007, 11:02 PM
Man you must have a rockin metabolism. I would love to be more like you.

Hoosier Bob
01-23-2007, 11:10 PM
I never stop until the Bi*** is parked! That is usually very late! Keep active! My worst fear? When I get home it is a chair! If I hit a chair I am done!

kycat2007
01-23-2007, 11:12 PM
Have you ever thought about becoming a mob boss HB?

dapicatti
01-23-2007, 11:13 PM
[QUOTE=BriEOD]I will say this about the gym, it is a psychological advantage. What I mean is, half the battle of working out is actually doing the workout. Some studies have shown that people have more sucess working out at a gym. You drive there, so you may as well work out. Where as at your home, the phone rings, you can't get off Team Talk, kids need help, etc.

You crack me up. I am sitting here thinking I need to go downstairs and hit the treadmill and the weights- but wait what else is on TT??
I am going downstairs right now!:D

Hoosier Bob
01-23-2007, 11:17 PM
What ever! We know that is where the beer is!8p [QUOTE=BriEOD]I will say this about the gym, it is a psychological advantage. What I mean is, half the battle of working out is actually doing the workout. Some studies have shown that people have more sucess working out at a gym. You drive there, so you may as well work out. Where as at your home, the phone rings, you can't get off Team Talk, kids need help, etc.

You crack me up. I am sitting here thinking I need to go downstairs and hit the treadmill and the weights- but wait what else is on TT??
I am going downstairs right now!:D

Hoosier Bob
01-23-2007, 11:18 PM
That would be sweet! Can you hook me up?;) Have you ever thought about becoming a mob boss HB?

kycat2007
01-23-2007, 11:22 PM
You kind of have your underings here on the board. Maybe you just have to have them send money to you and get you a goumada. Man can you see all of us at the Bada Bing?

Hoosier Bob
01-23-2007, 11:24 PM
Sounds great Kitty but just one question: What is it you just said?:o You kind of have your underings here on the board. Maybe you juat have to have them send money to you and get you a goumada. Man can you see it all of at the Bada Bing?

kycat2007
01-23-2007, 11:39 PM
Ok I will clarify.
You have some underlings
Steve,Ric, Ump etc
They send you money like Mob boss get it.

You have a goumada which is Italian for a mistress.

Any more info? I will be happy to help.:D

Got alittle quick on the typing. sorry

Hoosier Bob
01-23-2007, 11:41 PM
What does a Mobb Boss call his side kick? Can you apply?:o Ok I will clarify.
You have some underlings
Steve,Ric, Ump etc

kycat2007
01-23-2007, 11:46 PM
Not sure what the name would be but your underlings would be made men. They have to earn for you the boss. I am not sure I am qualified. I am too nice.

01-23-2007, 11:47 PM
I never stop until the Bi*** is parked! That is usually very late! Keep active! My worst fear? When I get home it is a chair! If I hit a chair I am done!
The **** is parked!!!:D

do you really eat cheese burgers and fries daily?

Hoosier Bob
01-23-2007, 11:49 PM
You know I do! Gram Mammas Nut Raison Burgers that is!:D

01-23-2007, 11:49 PM
Ok I will clarify.
You have some underlings
Steve,Ric, Ump etc

Got alittle quick on the typing. sorry
I dont want anything to do with being under Hoosier bob. :mad:

I am sure Steve wont either.

Ric on the other hand, I cant speak for. You never know with him/her :rolleyes:

Hoosier Bob
01-23-2007, 11:50 PM
You mean twice right?

01-23-2007, 11:52 PM
Man can you see all of us at the Bada Bing?Is that a nightclub or something B-rad?

kycat2007
01-23-2007, 11:52 PM
Lordy I am awfully bored tonight.

Hoosier Bob
01-23-2007, 11:54 PM
So why do you think we are al here?:confused:

kycat2007
01-23-2007, 11:55 PM
I figured this was your secret meeting place. Where you guys post at night and nobody knows what you are up to.

Leroy
01-24-2007, 01:02 AM
I'm in Houston this week for Emerging Technologies conference, anyone else?

Raining and cold all week.........

We did go see a great hockey game tonight.

dapicatti
01-24-2007, 01:34 AM
What ever! We know that is where the beer is!8p [QUOTE=dapicatti]
No dude, that would be the garage....when I am out working on a "project".

stevo137
01-24-2007, 10:13 AM
I'm in Houston this week for Emerging Technologies conference, anyone else?

Raining and cold all week.........

We did go see a great hockey game tonight.

You should try to hook up with that "chic" Ric... 8p

Workin' 4 Toys
01-24-2007, 10:17 AM
You should try to hook up with that "chic" Ric... 8p
Now that's the steve we all know.......;)

Ric
01-24-2007, 10:17 AM
I swear you people hit town at the WORST possible times! But I will PM you leroy

Workin' 4 Toys
01-24-2007, 10:32 AM
I swear you people hit town at the WORST possible times! But I will PM you leroy
Leroy, Ric might not have time for you.....It's a panic situation down there trying to find stabil too late in the game so it's time to rush all over the city looking for a bottle before it expires8p and before the injectors plug up:rolleyes:

kycat2007
01-24-2007, 04:21 PM
Bada Bing is a strip joint in The Sopranos.:D

Ric
01-24-2007, 05:01 PM
my ski lake is flooded, my boat is buried beneath a buncha moving stuff, I'm chained to the desk this time of year and it hasn't stopped raining in a week! :mad:

Hoosier Bob
01-24-2007, 08:50 PM
Is this your way of saying, "I DID IT!" Winter weight is here!:D my ski lake is flooded, my boat is buried beneath a buncha moving stuff, I'm chained to the desk this time of year and it hasn't stopped raining in a week! :mad:

PendO
01-24-2007, 09:06 PM
Is this your way of saying, "I DID IT!" Winter weight is here!:D

Hey HB, you want a ride in my new Bu'?

Hoosier Bob
01-24-2007, 09:15 PM
I hope you don't! Looking at your ride now how could you? Don't "*" with me bro!:o

PendO
01-24-2007, 10:32 PM
I hope you don't! Looking at your ride now how could you? Don't "*" with me bro!:o

okay, just kidding ... my wife would not allow such foolishness anyway:)

Hoosier Bob
01-24-2007, 10:34 PM
Nice to know who has the brains in the family!8p okay, just kidding ... my wife would not allow such foolishness anyway:)

Leroy
01-24-2007, 10:40 PM
We splurged and ate at Mortons tonight. Last night went to see your Aero's lose in OT!

THis really is some cool rainy weather, I thought Indy was the only place with crappy wx like this.

Leroy
01-24-2007, 10:43 PM
I had a bottle sitting in the garage if he would have let me know, of course I could only bring 100ml, or 3.8 oz......

Leroy, Ric might not have time for you.....It's a panic situation down there trying to find stabil too late in the game so it's time to rush all over the city looking for a bottle before it expires8p and before the injectors plug up:rolleyes:

kycat2007
01-24-2007, 11:36 PM
Ok update here. I took the cat to the vet today. I asked if I could weigh myself on the scale in the office. I took off all my clothes and weighed in the raw. Just kidding:D I did weigh though and it said 188.5 lbs. That was with clothes on. I hope I can get to 180lbs.

Monte
01-24-2007, 11:39 PM
I've gained 7lbs since high school... high metabolism... I'm in deep **** when that stops...

kycat2007
01-24-2007, 11:41 PM
Slow one here. I was up to 208 and if that vet scale is correct then 20lbs lighter. I envy fast metabs.

Hoosier Bob
01-24-2007, 11:42 PM
You go to the Vet too? It is cheaper! Monte, 76? Man you are a pup! I wish I had those 11 years back! I would have done the same thing I just want to re-live it all!:D

Monte
01-24-2007, 11:47 PM
Don't know what that's like, sister, brother, and dad all got the slow gene, everbody but dad works out like wild banshees and look good.... I do 12oz curls every now and again... Oh and Wakeboard somelot.. When its not 20

Monte
01-24-2007, 11:47 PM
You go to the Vet too? It is cheaper! Monte, 76? Man you are a pup! I wish I had those 11 years back! I would have done the same thing I just want to re-live it all!:D

turned 31 the 14th

Hoosier Bob
01-24-2007, 11:53 PM
Happy Birthday!:D turned 31 the 14th

Monte
01-25-2007, 12:08 AM
Happy Birthday!:D

Yep! the next thing I can look forward to is President... I think you can run for that when you're 35;) ;) :rolleyes:

Hoosier Bob
01-25-2007, 12:46 AM
Yeah, we may have to talk about that one?

Monte
01-25-2007, 12:51 AM
:rolleyes: Yeah, we may have to talk about that one?

Hell... ain't nobody else a runnin..... Hillary:noface: :mad: :noface:

Hoosier Bob
01-25-2007, 12:53 AM
I still have my alligator platform! Smokes your arse anyway!:D

Monte
01-25-2007, 12:54 AM
I still have my alligator platform! Smokes your arse anyway!:D

Alligator skin? pic please!!

Hoosier Bob
01-25-2007, 12:56 AM
The line I had was, "If we had more Alligators in prison not only would we see less crime but prison overcrowding would be solved as well!8p Alligator skin? pic please!!

Monte
01-25-2007, 01:00 AM
The line I had was, "If we had more Alligators in prison not only would we see less crime but prison overcrowding would be solved as well!8p

D4mn I was gonna be real impressed!!!

kycat2007
07-10-2007, 12:06 AM
Just curious HB did ou get rid of the winter weight or are you up to 210 yet?