PDA

View Full Version : here's a dozen that didn't get through

milkmania
01-17-2007, 02:54 PM
OKLAHOMA CITY -- The passengers in a minivan that crashed on an icy highway during the weekend snowstorm, killing seven people, were mostly illegal immigrants being carried across the country, a federal immigration officer said Tuesday.

http://www.newsday.com/news/nationworld/wire/sns-ap-smuggling-crash,0,1467577.story?coll=sns-ap-nationworld-headlines

Maristar210
01-17-2007, 02:54 PM
Post Hoe Milk

milkmania
01-17-2007, 02:56 PM
too cold to do anything else:o

except cuddle, and that ain't happenin':rant:

no matter how much you sweet talk me8p

TMCNo1
01-17-2007, 03:01 PM
The news article said the van was headed for NC from AZ. What do they think NC is, some kind of dumping ground, WTH!

milkmania
01-17-2007, 03:05 PM
The news article said the van was headed for NC from AZ. What do they think NC is, some kind of dumping ground, WTH!

yeah, saw that....
but wasn't going to be one to single anyone out8p

Monte
01-17-2007, 04:01 PM

#1 we unfortunately live in the only state that will allow illegal immigrants a photo ID with a little more than a coke and a smile.....

But, You go up there for an ID with no ID let's see how fast they spin you around...

Upper Michigan Prostar190
01-17-2007, 05:10 PM
too cold to do anything else:o

except cuddle, and that ain't happenin':rant:

no matter how much you sweet talk me8pStay away from Hoosier and the hammock Milk. :noface: He might try to persuade you......

TMCNo1
01-17-2007, 07:42 PM
#1 we unfortunately live in the only state that will allow illegal immigrants a photo ID with a little more than a coke and a smile.....

But, You go up there for an ID with no ID let's see how fast they spin you around...

I have to renew my drivers license in Feb., guess I'll have to sneak across the border to get them this time!
"Se Senyoir, no comprendai, no speakada Englich!" "God blais Amedica, I louve dis fooging coundry"!
"I louve de Ju York Jankees"!