PDA

View Full Version : pretty resourceful 9 year old!

milkmania
01-17-2007, 02:31 PM
:rolleyes:

Runaway, 9, Sneaks on Flight to Texas

LAKEWOOD, Wash. -- A 9-year-old boy with a history of stealing cars and running away sneaked onto a plane bound for Texas, getting caught after flubbing an airport connection, officials said.
http://www.newsday.com/news/nationworld/wire/sns-ap-airline-runaway,0,7379633.story?coll=sns-ap-nationworld-headlines

The boy was unhappy after his family moved to Lakewood, outside Tacoma. His odyssey began Sunday when he stole a car that was left running outside a neighbor's house, only to be spotted by police near the interchange of Interstate 5 and State Route 512.

Police pursued Semaj at speeds up to 90 mph until he took an exit and the engine blew, after which the car went over a curb and coasted into a tree. He refused to come out of the car, so officers broke a window to unlock a door and immediately recognized him as a frequent runaway and car thief, Lakewood police Lt. David B. Guttu said.

my son's 9..... hope he's happy at home:o

JKTX21
01-17-2007, 02:37 PM
Somebody should hire this kid and put him to work! Motivated little critter. And all that naysaying about Texas in some other post!

milkmania
01-17-2007, 02:47 PM
Somebody should hire this kid and put him to work! Motivated little critter. And all that naysaying about Texas in some other post!

my son has to ask for permission to start the truck on cold days before taking him to school!

TX.X-30 fan
01-17-2007, 03:15 PM
:rolleyes:

Runaway, 9, Sneaks on Flight to Texas

http://www.newsday.com/news/nationworld/wire/sns-ap-airline-runaway,0,7379633.story?coll=sns-ap-nationworld-headlines

my son's 9..... hope he's happy at home:o

He was looking for a great lake to ski on. Was he from minnesota. ;)

Chief
01-17-2007, 04:35 PM
Just to get out of Washington. That place must really stink to runaway to TX! :)

TX.X-30 fan
01-17-2007, 04:38 PM
Just to get out of Washington. That place must really stink to runaway to TX! :)

Ric Ric where are you :( :(

bigmac
01-17-2007, 06:24 PM
He was looking for a great lake to ski on. Was he from minnesota? ;)

http://www.themalibucrew.com/forums/style_emoticons/New/ROFL.gif

redmike
01-17-2007, 08:30 PM
and the kids mother is defending him? *** kinda makes you wonder how much chlorine is in that gene pool...

DrNautica
01-17-2007, 08:49 PM
Sounds to me like the TSA should hire this kid to "probe" their security. Please tel me how a 9 year old can get past TSA in its present state and the Country's hightened level of airtravel security???

Kinda makes you wonder...

milkmania
01-17-2007, 08:53 PM
Sounds to me like the TSA should hire this kid to "probe" their security. Please tel me how a 9 year old can get past TSA in its present state and the Country's hightened level of airtravel security???

yeah, someone screwed the pooch on that one

phecksel
01-18-2007, 11:25 AM

It's a false sense of security to lull the honest people into thinking everything is good. Truly motivated terrorist could easily get on a plane.