PDA

View Full Version : Tim Allen on Martha Stewart

NeilM
01-04-2005, 05:19 PM
OK.. so I'm one short of a thousand posts, but this is kinda funny..

"Boy, I feel safer now that she's behind bars. O.J. & Kobe are walking around; Osama Bin Laden too, but they take the one woman in America willing to cook, clean and work in the yard and haul her a$$ to jail."

bcampbe7
01-04-2005, 05:20 PM
:uglyhamme :uglyhamme

Mag_Red
01-04-2005, 05:25 PM
:purplaugh And congrats on your 1000th post :toast:

BriEOD
01-04-2005, 06:01 PM
LMFAO!!! Good one Neil. Where have you been?

MarkP
01-04-2005, 06:07 PM
Congrats Neil

Whats that "" from??

6ballsisall
01-04-2005, 07:39 PM
ROFLMAO!!! :D :cry: :D

jimmer2880
01-05-2005, 06:30 AM
Good one... I'll have to forward it on!

sizzler
01-05-2005, 08:21 AM
who's martha stewart???? :confused:

gene dobies
01-05-2005, 08:49 AM
OK.. so I'm one short of a thousand posts, but this is kinda funny..

"Boy, I feel safer now that she's behind bars. O.J. & Kobe are walking around; Osama Bin Laden too, but they take the one woman in America willing to cook, clean and work in the yard and haul her a$$ to jail."

What's this got to do with Tim Allen?

Lake_Tippy_Skier
01-05-2005, 09:57 AM
What's this got to do with Tim Allen?
i'm guesing that was tim's comment

NeilM
01-05-2005, 10:08 AM
Yup. Tim's quote.

Brian - I've been renovating our ensuite bathroom AND got way behind on emails, etc after my last trip to Jolly Old England. Mrs NeilM said I had until Christmas day to complete the renos - so no time :cry: for TeamTalk. I didn't quite make it, although I was applying the grout to the floor on the 24th... We had a tile corner shower - the contractors who built the place simply put the tile on drywall - after several years, the drywall gets soft. So, I ripped it out and put in an acrylic shower stall, and, while I was at it, put in a heated ceramic tile floor.

NeilM
01-05-2005, 10:38 AM
who's martha stewart???? :confused:
www.marthastewart.com (http://www.marthastewart.com)

She's in jail for manipulating stock prices..

sizzler
01-05-2005, 10:40 AM
thanks neil..........will have to brush up on her........

how was england??????

were we nice to you???

lakes Rick
01-05-2005, 12:08 PM
My understanding is around 80% of theft is white collar crime that we never hear about.. Disney is being sued over the firing of the Manager they gave a 160 MILLION severance to.. Kmart BANKRUPTCY Pres got 90 million for 9 months of work, and they are BANKRUPT.. While these arent criminal, they should be...... Martha LIED to the feds.. About time a LYING woman got her toes held to the fire..........

BriEOD
01-05-2005, 02:38 PM
Rick--you kill me! :D

lakes Rick
01-05-2005, 04:45 PM
And to include Kobe ( I am not a fan) with OJ?? He was TRAPPED by a psycho who thought she was gonna get a big pay day.... None of you guys have had a strange woman in Your hotel room????

jimmer2880
01-06-2005, 06:04 AM
My understanding is around 80% of theft is white collar crime that we never hear about.. Disney is being sued over the firing of the Manager they gave a 160 MILLION severance to.. Kmart BANKRUPTCY Pres got 90 million for 9 months of work, and they are BANKRUPT.. While these arent criminal, they should be...... Martha LIED to the feds.. About time a LYING woman got her toes held to the fire..........
I figure if I can get hired as a CEO for just 1 year, then declare bankruptcy, I'll be set for the rest of my life.

Why is it that through the toughest years of this last economy downturn, all my bud's (techies) were getting laid off while the CEO's were getting multi-million dollar bonus's?

Time to deflate all these "golden parachutes" all these exec's get! :rant:

jimmer2880
01-06-2005, 06:05 AM
BTW - dont' get me wrong... when the company makes good money, they should get nice phat bonus's... but when the company loses money... well... they shouldn't get A FREEKIN BONUS!

dmac
01-06-2005, 08:47 AM
BTW - dont' get me wrong... when the company makes good money, they should get nice phat bonus's... but when the company loses money... well... they shouldn't get A FREEKIN BONUS!
Agreed. It was disturbing that while senior management at Delta was beating up their pilots to take pay cuts, they were fattening up their wallets. Near bankruptcy paid for them.

And I agree with Rick, she amost got what she deserved. I am sure that her time on the inside will inspire her next K Mart line, the Criminal Collection.