PDA

View Full Version : Brand New LS1 crate motor for sale

jlf
01-13-2007, 11:20 AM
We have a brand new still in the crate LS1 engine for sale. This engine is all aluminum. It is a 350 horse 350 engine used in 2000-2004 Corvettes, GTO, Camaro, Firebirds & SSR. Engine has full warranty. Great swap for muscle car or street rod. It is a long block, can be carburated or fuel injected. Asking $2900.00 plus you pay the shipping. Engine is still in crate from factory. Had plans for a project vehicle and lost the project. PM if interested Check out ebay this is $800.00 less than anyone is asking.

jlf
01-15-2007, 09:15 AM
Just moving this back to the front page. It's Monday now. Help me move this engine out of our garage. The husband is already on the prowl for a new project to put this engine in. He'll let it go, but to him it's not an emergency, it is too me. The first car isn't done yet.

Ahh, Life with a gear head!!:rolleyes:

Mag_Red
01-15-2007, 09:21 AM
Carissa, you should post it on the Corvette Forum;)

jlf
01-15-2007, 09:39 AM
What is the address? I you want to go ahead, give them my e-mail address to contact me at. CJothen@AOL.com

Mag, I'm so impressed you spelled my name correct!!

RexDog1
01-15-2007, 11:32 AM
That is a good price!!! I will make some phone calls to some people in Sol Cal.

I just order my new 572 for the Camaro so I have 1 on the way:rolleyes:

Mag_Red
01-15-2007, 12:10 PM
What is the address? I you want to go ahead, give them my e-mail address to contact me at. CJothen@AOL.com

Mag, I'm so impressed you spelled my name correct!!LOL Bout time isn't it??:D

Upper Michigan Prostar190
01-15-2007, 01:23 PM
LOL Bout time isn't it??:D
HA! wasnt everyone mistaking it as cLarissa?:confused:

jlf
01-16-2007, 09:03 AM
HA! wasnt everyone mistaking it as cLarissa?:confused:
Yes, but you know sometimes it just isn't worth getting upset at. You guys wouldn't have been the first to make that mistake!!

Hey Mag, thanks for putting that on the Corvette forum for me.

Rexdog you know where to find me if anyone is interested in it.

jlf
01-16-2007, 09:04 AM
If anyone is interested I asked Lance what he thought it would cost to ship it for someone, he said he thought it would be around .99/pound and more if it were to be overnighted.

Mag_Red
01-16-2007, 09:33 AM
Yes, but you know sometimes it just isn't worth getting upset at. You guys wouldn't have been the first to make that mistake!!

Hey Mag, thanks for putting that on the Corvette forum for me.

Rexdog you know where to find me if anyone is interested in it.
Have you recieved replies already??

jlf
01-16-2007, 09:35 AM
Not that I am aware of, did you give my e-mail or what?

Mag_Red
01-16-2007, 09:38 AM
I asked that they use your e-mail address to contact you. I'll check over there periodically to keep it towards the top, but that site moves a fast as a vette! It's probably on page 4 by now:steering:

jlf
01-16-2007, 09:39 AM
What is the web address for the Corvette forum?

I told Lance he could buy me the '06 black Z06 his dealership has sitting on their lot right now for Valentines Day!!

Mag_Red
01-16-2007, 10:03 AM
What is the web address for the Corvette forum?http://forums.corvetteforum.com/zeromain

I told Lance he could buy me the '06 black Z06 Same car I want:D his dealership has sitting on their lot right now for Valentines Day!!I see we think alike! Seems like the dealers are making some good deals on the Vettes right now. Rumor is the base will be bumped to 450 HP and the Z will also see an increase, therefore the 06 & 07's aren't selling that well. Got me thinking:cool:

jlf
01-16-2007, 10:11 AM
thanks for the address. the one on the lot has a sticker on it of $59k. I'm not sure on the miles, it is used. it is one bad A** looking ride. It sure would look nice with a pretty young girl driving it!!!!

Lance called me one day to tell me he beat the snot out of it on a test drive.

Mag_Red
01-16-2007, 10:35 AM
thanks for the address. the one on the lot has a sticker on it of $59k. I'm not sure on the miles, it is used. it is one bad A** looking ride. It sure would look nice with a pretty young girl driving it!!!!

How many miles???

01-16-2007, 11:14 AM
OUr dealership's 2007 Vette had a stoicker around $63 to $65 K I think, convertable with every option. Black exterior, black top, and the sport two-tone black and red interior with the corvette flags embroidered on the headrests. all the toys.

Ric
01-16-2007, 11:34 AM
OUr dealership's 2007 Vette had a stoicker around $63 to $65 K I think, convertable with every option. Black exterior, black top, and the sport two-tone black and red interior with the corvette flags embroidered on the headrests. all the toys. there isn't a zo6 convertible is there?

Mag_Red
01-16-2007, 11:45 AM
there isn't a zo6 convertible is there?Nope and GM will never make one:(

Workin' 4 Toys
01-16-2007, 01:25 PM
I am gonna call BS.8p ... I want to meet the guy that considers doing anything other than driving a vette, beating on it.... It's just what it does to ya...:D I am pretty sure that's what the traction control button is for..........ANTI-SNOT BEATING;)

Workin' 4 Toys
01-16-2007, 01:27 PM
What is the web address for the Corvette forum?

You may want to try this one too....

http://www.camaros.net/

jlf
01-17-2007, 09:55 AM
Thanks,I only wanted the address because Mag put this engine for sale on there for me and I wanted to check on it.

Mag, don't know how many miles but I can call Lance and find out for sure if you want me too.

Workin' 4 Toys
01-17-2007, 10:06 AM
Thanks,I only wanted the address because Mag put this engine for sale on there for me and I wanted to check on it.

Mag, don't know how many miles but I can call Lance and find out for sure if you want me too.
jlf.
Do you have any pictures, I can throw the ad up on there if you want....

jlf
01-17-2007, 10:15 AM
I don't have any right at this minute but the engine is in the garage and the camera is handy. There really isn't much to take pictures of, the engine is still crated up, from GM. It's never been touched. We bought engine, now we are selling engine because the project we bought if for is no more. The engine is bone stock, just how it would come in your car from GM. I don't want Lance to uncrate it either, then he might change his mind about selling it and get all gungho on finding another project to put this engine in. We don't need another project right at this minute, his camaro isn't fully finished yet. Besides the next project we do is going to be my street rod. I want a 34 Ford coupe to street rod.

W4T, if you want to put it on that forum that would be great, I misunderstood what you meant, I thought you were giving me the forum just to check out, oops my bad. Do you want me to send picts to your e-mail or how should I get them to you?

Workin' 4 Toys
01-17-2007, 10:26 AM
I don't have any right at this minute but the engine is in the garage and the camera is handy. There really isn't much to take pictures of, the engine is still crated up, from GM. It's never been touched. We bought engine, now we are selling engine because the project we bought if for is no more. The engine is bone stock, just how it would come in your car from GM. I don't want Lance to uncrate it either, then he might change his mind about selling it and get all gungho on finding another project to put this engine in. We don't need another project right at this minute, his camaro isn't fully finished yet. Besides the next project we do is going to be my street rod. I want a 34 Ford coupe to street rod.

W4T, if you want to put it on that forum that would be great, I misunderstood what you meant, I thought you were giving me the forum just to check out, oops my bad. Do you want me to send picts to your e-mail or how should I get them to you?
I don't care if you are trying to sell a mint condition 1969 hugger orange camaro with 5 miles on it for $500.00..It's useless without pics.;)
Post 'em here or email to me...

bcampbe7
01-17-2007, 10:28 AM
I don't care if you are trying to sell a mint condition 1969 hugger orange camaro with 5 miles on it for $500.00..It's useless without pics.;)
Post 'em here or email to me...

I call BS! You'd buy that sight unseen for $500! :D

jlf
01-17-2007, 10:31 AM
How many miles???
It has 10,000 miles on it. Lance says it has about 70% tread on the tires, the sticker says $59.900. It is loaded, navigation and all. If you want it we'll deliver it to you in September at the next MagMania:D He says it's one bad *ss car. Someday, Someday. I love the looks of them Z06's, they are HOT!!

Workin' 4 Toys
01-17-2007, 10:32 AM
I call BS! You'd buy that sight unseen for $500! :D
ME..I'd pay $50,000....But she ain't trying to sell it to me;) ...Now if she had a 502 in the crate:rolleyes:

jlf
01-17-2007, 10:35 AM
ME..I'd pay $50,000....But she ain't trying to sell it to me;) ...Now if she had a 502 in the crate:rolleyes:
If we had a 502 in the crate I can guarentee you it would be in something we own!!!

Mag_Red
01-17-2007, 10:39 AM
Carissa...e-mail me a pic of the crate motor. They are requesting some on the Corvette Forum.;) If I wasn't trying to build a new home this year, I'd be seriously interested in the Z

jlf
01-17-2007, 10:39 AM
Going to the garage right now to snap a few shots....be back soon

RexDog1
01-17-2007, 10:43 AM

Ahhhhh

1969 hugger orange camaro for $50000. ??????? Maybe we should talk!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

jlf
01-17-2007, 10:50 AM
Okay boys here is your picture and Mag and W4T you'll have mail soon!!

jlf
01-17-2007, 10:51 AM
oops forgot the picture, here it is but Looks like I forgot to rotate it!!!

jlf
01-17-2007, 10:52 AM
Ahhhhh

1969 hugger orange camaro for $50000. ??????? Maybe we should talk!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:
Now boys my Camaro IS NOT FOR SALE here.

Workin' 4 Toys
01-17-2007, 10:56 AM
Ahhhhh

1969 hugger orange camaro for $50000. ??????? Maybe we should talk!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes: Easy there whale clubber..I don't like quoting myself...but you forced me to do so..
mint condition 1969 hugger orange camaro with 5 miles on it

RexDog1
01-17-2007, 10:56 AM
Now boys my Camaro IS NOT FOR SALE here.

Yes but for $50000. Mine might be???????????????

RexDog1
01-17-2007, 11:00 AM
Easy there whale clubber..I don't like quoting myself...but you forced me to do so..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_11_6.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNfox000) whale clubber lol

Workin' 4 Toys
01-17-2007, 11:00 AM
They are requesting some on the Corvette Forum.
See carissa....I told ya..It's useless without pics....

BTW---Get rid of that rusty chain laying on that BRAND NEW crate motor....:eek:

jlf
01-17-2007, 11:08 AM
How else to you think he lifted that thing out of his truck bed? I thought about it, but nah it's only an engine

You will have mail soon, they are taking forever to send with all the pictures attached!!

Workin' 4 Toys
01-17-2007, 11:13 AM
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_11_6.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNfox000) whale clubber lol

Now....What do I get for $50,000 again......:D .........I know, but it won't be ready for another 2 years.....:rolleyes: And I hear hugger will be in the vicinity....8p

jlf
01-17-2007, 11:15 AM
Mag you have to empty your e-mail. I got my e-mail back said your mail box is full.

Workin' 4 Toys
01-17-2007, 11:16 AM
I thought about it, but nah it's only an engine
When the time comes.....take that chain and set in on the hood of your '32 and repeat that comment.... I assure you...when it's yours..You will think differently. It's not only an engine...Let alone something you are trying to sell..

Just a sales tip...;)

jlf
01-17-2007, 11:19 AM
You should have mail now, I just went through. Dude that garage is cold, I was in a hurry!! Okay I didn't want to get my pretty hands all dirty!! What if I broke a nail? You just tell the men that some pretty young women is trying to unload this engine and she couldn't remove the chain she might have broke a nail, they'll understand....

Workin' 4 Toys
01-17-2007, 11:20 AM
Mag you have to empty your e-mail. I got my e-mail back said your mail box is full.
Oh man Mag....And did you miss out....:banana: :banana: :banana: She accidentally slipped in some bikini shots of herself....

NOW she has the idea how to sell sell sell.....:rolleyes:

Mag_Red
01-17-2007, 11:21 AM
Mag you have to empty your e-mail. I got my e-mail back said your mail box is full.Your file was too big......I snagged the pic you posted here;)

Workin' 4 Toys
01-17-2007, 11:23 AM
Your file was too big
Can't be that your box is too small.....8p

Mag_Red
01-17-2007, 11:23 AM
Oh man Mag....And did you miss out....:banana: She accidentally slipped in some bikini shots of herself....

NOW she has the idea how to sell sell sell.....Maybe Erk should try that when selling boats:D Besides......I got to see the lovely Carissa all week-end at Mag Mania:uglyhamme

Mag_Red
01-17-2007, 11:26 AM
Can't be that your box is too small.....8pI think it would be more appropriate the other way around.......My File is too big and her.................Oh nevermind:o

jlf
01-17-2007, 11:26 AM
Oh man Mag....And did you miss out....:banana: :banana: :banana: She accidentally slipped in some bikini shots of herself....

NOW she has the idea how to sell sell sell.....:rolleyes:
I don't know W4T, I think you've missed out, Mag has seen me in person in my bikini!!! I ran around in front of him for what 4 days in it!!

jlf
01-17-2007, 11:27 AM
Mag, I guess we do think a like!! That is really scary.

Workin' 4 Toys
Maybe Erk should try that when selling boats:D Besides......I got to see the lovely Carissa all week-end at Mag Mania:uglyhamme

You obviously have not seen his latest sales technique....He has it figured out and there is no ERK in the pic...

Mag_Red
I don't know W4T, I think you've missed out, Mag has seen me in person in my bikini!!! I ran around in front of him for what 4 days in it!!He's just jealous8p

Mag_Red
01-17-2007, 11:29 AM
Mag, I guess we do think a like!! That is really scary.You know what they say about great minds;)

jlf
01-17-2007, 11:30 AM
Now don't let my husband see I am sending anothe man bikini shots, he might get jealous!!

Workin' 4 Toys
01-17-2007, 11:30 AM
I think you've missed out!AGREED.........:o

jlf
01-17-2007, 11:31 AM
AGREED.........:o
There is always the MagMania this year, I believe Lance and I are planning on attending (as long as the dates work out) and I think we are planning on trying to make an appearace to the Minoqua event this summer.

Workin' 4 Toys
01-17-2007, 11:32 AM
Now don't let my husband see I am sending anothe man bikini shots, he might get jealous!!
I wouldn't think of it....;)

jlf
01-17-2007, 11:33 AM
Now back on topic,

Anyone wanna buy an engine?

jlf
01-17-2007, 11:30 PM
just putting this back on the first page!!!

Workin' 4 Toys
01-17-2007, 11:43 PM
Now back on topicWell, now that would just be downright boring dontcha think...8p

01-17-2007, 11:50 PM
Whats going on with this thread?:confused: I am reading about engine sales, then Erk gets thrown into it, then beating the snot out of corvettes, then bikini pictures which I dont see...?:confused: I am totally confused.....:confused:

Workin' 4 Toys
01-17-2007, 11:58 PM
Whats going on with this thread? I am reading about engine sales, then Erk gets thrown into it, then beating the snot out of corvettes, then bikini pictures which I dont see...?:confused: I am totally confused.....:confused:
Go back to your movie quotes....8p jlf sent me pictures of herself in several different bikinis by mistake, she tried to send Mag some engine pictures but his box is too small so he took the crooked one from this thread and posted in on another site to see if anyone wants it. Lance is trying to sell an LS1 engine meanwhile, REXDOG is taking offers on his hugger...

Does this clear everything up..8p

Leroy
01-18-2007, 12:03 AM
Having raised hogs in the past I can't get past trying to understand JLF's signature :confused:

:D

Workin' 4 Toys
01-18-2007, 12:07 AM
Having raised hogs in the past I can't get past trying to understand JLF's signature :confused:

:D
enought = enough.....:rolleyes: Maybe that will help....;)

jlf
01-22-2007, 10:11 AM
While the subject of me in bikin's may be more intertaining, the engine is still for sale. We have had a couple of inquiries. One person from the board is interested, I believe we are working on getting some shipping costs. Lance went from building a new toy to wanting to purchase a Corvette!!!!

Workin' 4 Toys
01-22-2007, 10:17 AM
While the subject of me in bikin's may be more intertaining, the engine is still for sale. We have had a couple of inquiries. One person from the board is interested, I believe we are working on getting some shipping costs. Lance went from building a new toy to wanting to purchase a Corvette!!!!
I am not sure about the entertaining part...... We are serious....8p

Rexdog will back me up here....I know just how Lance feels...:D :D :D

Mag_Red
01-22-2007, 10:21 AM
While the subject of me in bikin's may be more intertaining, the engine is still for sale. We have had a couple of inquiries. One person from the board is interested, I believe we are working on getting some shipping costs. Lance went from building a new toy to wanting to purchase a Corvette!!!!Carissa, did you get my e-mail?? I forwarded an offer you recieved from the Corvette Forum listing.:confused:

RexDog1
01-22-2007, 10:24 AM
Toys………. I got your back http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/7/7_5_143.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNfox000)

jlf I am working on it out here for you

jlf
01-22-2007, 10:25 AM
I think Lance did!! Thanks for all the help. I'm not sure if I should be thanking you for the help with the engine or cursing you for putting it on the Corvette forum of which Lance now cruises almost nightly not only checking up on his engine thread, but looking for his next purchase. He is really serious about getting one.

About the offer, I don't think he'll go that low, it is less than he paid for it and I don't think he'll take a loss on it since it is brand new and worth every penny plus some.

jlf
01-22-2007, 10:26 AM
Toys………. I got your back http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/7/7_5_143.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNfox000)

jlf I am working on it out here for you

thank you, I thought you told us it just wasn't going to fix in your friends truck?

RexDog1
01-22-2007, 10:37 AM
There are others I have called; I will call them all back after 9 :rolleyes:

jlf
01-25-2007, 09:50 AM
It's still for sale boys....one guy from the Corvette forum backed out. Couldn't come up with the money. This is a smoking deal on this.

Come on you gotta help me sell this thing. If I help sell it, I get a new to me Corvette!!! Now that we've been looking at the Corvette forum trying to answer questions about the engine we got to looking at what's for sale. We'd been kicking around the idea anyway but now the hubby is looking pretty seriously and summer is just around the corner. I HAVE to get this engine out of the garage it is sitting in my Corvette's spot!!!

Workin' 4 Toys
01-25-2007, 10:00 AM
I am not certain, but IMO someone that is dropping $3000.00 on what you have, isn't just sitting around waiting for this to come along with their fingers crossed. It might take some time...Jus' sayin..

otoh...If I had gotten involved in the project car I was going to get, I probably would have bought that LS1 myself..Instead, I am doing what Lance is doing...buying something done already..:D ..You hear what I'm saying Rexdog...:D

jlf
01-25-2007, 10:08 AM
That is why he is sellling it now, he figures for what he'd have into the project he was going to do, that he could buy a Vette, done already and probalby have more power.

There is something to be said for building and driving a car that you built and put together vs something you just paid for. I love driving his car, it's make me proud to say that I have some sweat and man hours into that car, we put it together. It's more than just putting the key in and turning it or picking out the color. Of course with the new Vette there is no key to turn!!

jlf
01-25-2007, 10:10 AM
I thought by now you would've learned PATIENCE is not one of my strong suits. I know not everyone is in the market for a new engine or just has $3000 laying around for one, it will take a special person indeed to complete this sale. With that being said would you mind sending me some links to some of the other web sites that you thought might be a good place to list it at. I'd be more then happy to do the work.

Workin' 4 Toys
01-25-2007, 10:14 AM
I've built plenty of vehicles...I know all about it. I had BIG intentions, but after thinking into it, at this point in my life, I'd rather get into something with my family, cruise and have fun, than miss out on time with them in the garage building another one. That is the biggest reason, along with others...

Pssst.... Don't tell my wife..but there is still the intentions of getting a project for a future buildup, but I am going to wait to get that until the other thing has arrived...:D :D :D

Workin' 4 Toys
01-25-2007, 10:20 AM
PATIENCE is not one of my strong suits.Women.....!!!;)

http://www.ebay.com/ :rolleyes:

http://racingjunk.com/

http://www.racejunk.com/

http://parts.collectorcartraderonline.com/browseparts.php

jlf
01-26-2007, 09:08 AM
Women.....!!!;)

http://www.ebay.com/ :rolleyes:

http://racingjunk.com/

http://www.racejunk.com/

http://parts.collectorcartraderonline.com/browseparts.php
Thanks we'll try some of those spots also. Not generating any more interest from here or the Corvette site. Won't put it on e-bay not a real fan of it.

Workin' 4 Toys
01-26-2007, 09:49 AM
Thanks we'll try some of those spots also. Not generating any more interest from here or the Corvette site. Won't put it on e-bay not a real fan of it.

That's why I put the :rolleyes: after it....I like that I can get rid of junk on there and people suk it up big time..But for good/new stuff, you are better off sitting on it and listing it elsewhere.
That racingjunk is a good site. You wouldn't believe what you will find there. Let me know if you want more....;)

jlf
01-26-2007, 10:19 AM
We'll start here. Lance has been searching trying to find some hot rod forums. He figures that would be a good place to start also.

jlf
02-13-2007, 12:51 PM
Okay so I still have this engine for sale, now we have bought all the parts to make this a complete engine. It seemed all those who were interested wanted a complete engine. I'll get a new price ASAP. Just wanted to throw this out there. I'll get picts soon.

milkmania
02-13-2007, 12:54 PM
haven't heard back from Bob Reed, so apparently he's not too interested in the motor:(

sorry bout that

JimN
02-13-2007, 01:49 PM
"It seemed all those who were interested wanted a complete engine."

Do they want you to install it, too? Geez- if they want a motor at a good price, they should expect AND NOT BE AFRAID to do a bit of work.

Workin' 4 Toys
02-13-2007, 05:01 PM
I would like it too, and set it in a 1968 RS/SS camaro strap it to a 6 speed manual trans, and have the car painted Candy Brandywine with a silver base coat. Oh, and if the car has any rust or replaced panels whatsoever, the deal is off....Get back to me asap...:rolleyes:

east tx skier
02-13-2007, 06:03 PM
Hey, JLF, if I wake up tomorrow morning and find it installed in my boat, I'll take you guys skiing when it warms up. I'll even pay for gas if you can get a reasonable price for my 351 HO on ebay and pay to have it shipped to its new owner. If this offer meets with your approval, do not respond in the next five minutes.

Workin' 4 Toys
02-13-2007, 11:10 PM
ETS. I'll take that 351 RHO off your hands.....I need something to tie the end of the pier to so it doesn't float away....8p

east tx skier
02-14-2007, 12:08 PM
$20K and I'll throw in the boat. ;)

Leroy
02-14-2007, 02:03 PM
JLF; Will GM take it back for a restocking fee? WHat about local engine shops? I know there are a lot of them on the west side of Indianapolis.

http://www.steveschmidtracing.com/

Workin' 4 Toys
02-14-2007, 10:22 PM
Leroy, I think it's been around awhile.....If I recall, it has a 2005 tag on it, right?? All I can think is, it's the wrong time of year..

ETS...For 20 I'll be able to skip right over that 351 and get the real deal..The 350....8p

east tx skier
02-15-2007, 12:36 AM
Leroy, I think it's been around awhile.....If I recall, it has a 2005 tag on it, right?? All I can think is, it's the wrong time of year..

ETS...For 20 I'll be able to skip right over that 351 and get the real deal..The 350....8p

Get the vortec.

Workin' 4 Toys
02-15-2007, 12:49 AM
Get the vortec.
Nah, the Corvette....:rolleyes:

jlf
02-15-2007, 10:24 AM
We might be able to return it to GM guess it was never brought up. I should ask that question, it was only purchased like a month maybe two ago and it's never been touched. I think Lance is hoping he won't be able to sell it, it will give him an excuse to have to build something new.

rwlland
03-22-2012, 04:26 PM
Is this LS 1 Engine still available and if so what is the asking price

SkiDog
03-22-2012, 04:29 PM
Is this LS 1 Engine still available and if so what is the asking price

Damn, you went back 5 years and wanna know if this motor is STILL available?:uglyhamme:uglyhamme:uglyhamme:uglyhamme

pmkkdx
03-22-2012, 04:43 PM
Damn, you went back 5 years and wanna know if this motor is STILL available?:uglyhamme:uglyhamme:uglyhamme:uglyhamme

LOL ... yeah, when I opened the first page and started reading, I realized it was from '07 ... a lot of OLD threads seems to be resurfacing lately ... at least someone is using the search function :rolleyes:

scott023
03-22-2012, 04:59 PM

Inquiring minds want to know. :D

Tri4X2
03-22-2012, 05:06 PM
WOW I did the same thing, opened it up and realized it said 07