PDA

View Full Version : New User wanting in!

milkmania
01-11-2007, 09:01 PM
hey guys,

Just got an email from Jim @ OhioNavy.com
http://www.ohionavy.com/sys-tmpl/mastercraftlakecumberland/view_all.nhtml

he's not able to get registered after several attempts and he's notified admin

ps, he's anxious for us to come back to Lake Cumberland for the next MagMania!!!

Footin
01-11-2007, 09:03 PM
I remember him, nice guy. He was the one who let Erkle hack into his internet.

André
01-11-2007, 09:03 PM
hey guys,

ps, he's anxious for us to come back to Lake Cumberland for the next MagMania!!!
Welcome to the board Jim!!!
Hope you can post soon!:)

milkmania
01-11-2007, 09:06 PM
I remember him, nice guy. He was the one who let Erkle hack into his internet.

seems like a helluva nice guy! I didn't get to meet him the time I went, but look forward to going again.

Footin
01-11-2007, 09:10 PM
Hey, maybe we can ALL stay on his boat next time.

milkmania
01-11-2007, 09:13 PM
Hey, maybe we can ALL stay on his boat next time.
we're supposed to remind him next time we come down, so he'll either be there, or open his router before he heads out....

and with my laptop, ftp software, and his connection....

I can upload immediately after pics are taken

André
01-11-2007, 09:15 PM
hey guys,

Nice boat!
stevo137 slalom kind of boat!:D
You guys didn't take any side by side shot with erk's X- star?

Willski
01-11-2007, 10:23 PM
Kind of off the original post, but where was MagMania 2006 and who has the brown on tan 84? with the protective net?

Hoosier Bob
01-11-2007, 10:36 PM
His name was Jimmy something and I believe his boat is on Lake Cumberland. I saw the boat while attending and it looks showroom! Runs and looks perfect. PM MAGRED or MILKMANIA, I'll bet they have his info.
HB

LakePirate
01-11-2007, 10:38 PM
Jimmy Stephens (http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/member.php?u=111)

Upper Michigan Prostar190
01-11-2007, 10:42 PM
JImmy Stephens was the very cool guy with the 83 stars and stripes. is that the guy your talkin about milk? he was already a member here. :confused: He skied with us and brought the moonshine. Excellent Dude! very nice guy.

I dont remember another guy named jim from ohio navy. You think he is talkin about that Ron Jeremy lookin guy is he?:confused:

Hoosier Bob
01-11-2007, 10:42 PM
Yeah, that's it! Thanks Lakey, uh, James! How is all in the Pirate Household? I hope well!

Mag_Red
01-11-2007, 11:30 PM
hey guys,

ps, he's anxious for us to come back to Lake Cumberland for the next MagMania!!!Pretty cool he put our pics up on his site.:headbang:

milkmania
01-11-2007, 11:48 PM
JImmy Stephens was the very cool guy with the 83 stars and stripes. is that the guy your talkin about milk?

Ohio Navy Jim was not in attendance.....
he had a houseboat across and down from Mag

milkmania
01-11-2007, 11:49 PM
Pretty cool he put our pics up on his site.:headbang:
yep, we been keeping in touch;)

milkmania
01-11-2007, 11:55 PM
Kind of off the original post, but where was MagMania 2006 and who has the brown on tan 84? with the protective net?

Magmania was held at Lee's Ford Marina on Lake Cumberland....

the fall edition was September 15, 16, 17, 18
some people showed up at different time with their schedules dictating

I think I showed up on the 13th. and stayed till the 18th.

This pic below is UMP & Jimmy Stephens....
Jimmy was located somewhere else on Lake Cumberland, and cruised down for the day (bringing adult beverage via Ragu jar;))
Very nice guy, and very knowledgable

http://www.ohionavy.com/sys-tmpl/nss-folder/mastercraftlakecumberland/CumberlandMastercraft33.jpg

01-12-2007, 09:47 AM
That is Jimmy! He is a great guy. Milk said it! He is VERY knowledgable about Mastercrafts, and VERY knowledgable about slalom skiing. He used to ski competitivley back in the day. and his boat is a beast! I had the opportunity to drive that fine boat, and ski behind it. Jimmy also showed Lance, Carissa and I how the boat would do a "bat" turn. :) that was a very cool expereince. Very cool guy, and very cool boat! :headbang:

Sodar
01-12-2007, 09:53 AM
http://www.ohionavy.com/sys-tmpl/nss-folder/mastercraftlakecumberland/CumberlandMastercraft33.jpg

Who is the stud in the black hat? I think this is the first time I have seen him without a cape...

Willski
01-12-2007, 10:24 AM
Very cool boat. We were trying to get together with my brother's this summer sometime. I'm in central IL and he is in Richmond. We talked about meeting in the middle somewhere. Is Lake Cumberland a good ski lake?

01-12-2007, 10:46 AM
Who is the stud in the black hat? I think this is the first time I have seen him without a cape...
Shh! I dont want them to know that I am a stud, and that I am a superhero. :cool:

Ric
01-12-2007, 10:50 AM
Who is the stud in the black hat? I think this is the first time I have seen him without a cape... cape, leather, maybe "costume" would cover all the different photos we've seen of U.M.P.

Sodar
01-12-2007, 10:53 AM
UMP!!! May I ask one simple question? Why do you have boardshorts, hat, sunglasses on and... SOCKS!!! Did you forget to take them off when you were in the telephone both, changing from superhero to average stud?!?!?!

Ric
01-12-2007, 11:12 AM
They obviously will let anyone in this site membership :rolleyes:

01-12-2007, 11:28 AM
They obviously will let anyone in this site membership :rolleyes:
Even the "clothing challenged" like me? HEY at least I wasnt wearing my cousing eddie shoes! and YES! I do own a pair! I have NO idea why I was wearing socks......I think I had my shoes on, because my sandals were in Lakey's boat way the hell down the dock. so I whipped my sock and shoes on to walk around the dock. and I didnt want to wear my shoes to walk across the X star.

Sodar
01-12-2007, 11:32 AM
Even the "clothing challenged" like me? HEY at least I wasnt wearing my cousing eddie shoes! and YES! I do own a pair! I have NO idea why I was wearing socks......I think I had my shoes on, because my sandals were in Lakey's boat way the hell down the dock. so I whipped my sock and shoes on to walk around the dock. and I didnt want to wear my shoes to walk across the X star.

There is nothing with Cousin Eddie or his shoes! I picked up a pair at the local thrift store for a Halloween party. I looked like Cousin Eddie crossed with Lloyd Christmas...

TMCNo1
01-12-2007, 02:03 PM
UMP!!! May I ask one simple question? Why do you have boardshorts, hat, sunglasses on and... SOCKS!!! Did you forget to take them off when you were in the telephone both, changing from superhero to average stud?!?!?!

It must be a Yooper Reckneck thing! Does he roll the short sleeves up when he wears his white T-shirts?

01-12-2007, 02:21 PM
Cousin Eddie Rules. He is almost as cool as Hoosier Bob's fashion sense. :D

my yooper redneck t shirts dont have sleeves.

erkoehler
01-12-2007, 02:29 PM

BS!

Look on the back sun pad of the X-Star....UMP walks clear across my boat with shoes on and then takes them off to get into the S&S! A brand NEW boat UMP, come on!

Sodar
01-12-2007, 02:44 PM
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

UMP Got Shut Down!!!

01-12-2007, 03:03 PM

BS!

Look on the back sun pad of the X-Star....UMP walks clear across my boat with shoes on and then takes them off to get into the S&S! A brand NEW boat UMP, come on!

I took them OFF to walk across the boat, and set them there!

01-12-2007, 03:09 PM
Alright, maybe I did walk on it. I dont know....Really I dont..... If I did, I certainly didnt mean to. I was so in awe of that boat, maybe I did. But I really thought I took them off walked across and set them there while on the S&S. :confused:

Ric
01-12-2007, 03:11 PM
Alright, maybe I did walk on it. I dont know....Really I dont..... If I did, I certainly didnt mean to. I was so in awe of that boat, maybe I did. But I really thought I took them off walked across and set them there while on the S&S. :confused: sad :noface:

01-12-2007, 03:16 PM
sad :noface:
Oh shut up Ric!:mad: GO back to your dayum garage and make set screws!8p

Ric
01-12-2007, 03:18 PM
Oh shut up Ric!:mad: GO back to your dayum garage and make set screws!8p better not try that chit on my boat ump

01-12-2007, 03:20 PM
better not try that chit on my boat ump
YOu would never let me on your boat anyway, so you dont have to worry!

Ric
01-12-2007, 03:24 PM
YOu would never let me on your boat anyway, so you dont have to worry! precisely .

Sodar
01-12-2007, 03:25 PM
Alright, maybe I did walk on it. I dont know....Really I dont..... If I did, I certainly didnt mean to. I was so in awe of that boat, maybe I did. But I really thought I took them off walked across and set them there while on the S&S. :confused:

And here I thought UMP was an upstanding citizen... I bet he steps on the top of trailer fenders too. Another TT'er's true colors show through. :(

Have I made you feel bad yet?:D :D

01-12-2007, 03:30 PM
Alright, you guys dont wanna send me over to the "I'm out" thread do ya? Well, I am pretty sure Ric wants me to sign out of here, But I thoguht sodar was my brutha! geez guys, on a friday too!:(

Sodar
01-12-2007, 03:34 PM
Alright, you guys dont wanna send me over to the "I'm out" thread do ya? Well, I am pretty sure Ric wants me to sign out of here, But I thoguht sodar was my brutha! geez guys, on a friday too!:(

I think you should bring up the "I'm Out" thread. It has slipped all the way down to the 2nd page on the Off Topic Section... it needs a little bump, we have not seen it in almost a week!!

Just Kidding UMP! Giving ya a hard time... just remember when you come out to sunny SoCal and go out on my boat, do not wear your shoes or step on my trailer fenders... I just might snap!!! :D

01-12-2007, 03:39 PM
I think you should bring up the "I'm Out" thread. It has slipped all the way down to the 2nd page on the Off Topic Section... it needs a little bump, we have not seen it in almost a week!!

Just Kidding UMP! Giving ya a hard time... just remember when you come out to sunny SoCal and go out on my boat, do not wear your shoes or step on my trailer fenders... I just might snap!!! :D
Well just knock my azz off into the lake if I violate the boat rules! Aparently Ric dont understand that.

Ric
01-12-2007, 03:46 PM
Well just knock my azz off into the lake if I violate the boat rules! Aparently Ric dont understand that. oh but I do ump I do

Ric
01-12-2007, 03:53 PM
Alright, you guys dont wanna send me over to the "I'm out" thread do ya? Well, I am pretty sure Ric wants me to sign out of here, But I thoguht sodar was my brutha! geez guys, on a friday too!:( I didn't point out your obvious character flaw.. Erkle did :(

Leroy
01-12-2007, 04:31 PM
What is going on here? On a Friday afternoon and bickering and picking on each other like school bullies?

Remember what happened to Scott Farkus! Ralphie save us!

Ric
01-12-2007, 04:33 PM
beckham gets 250mil

Ric
01-12-2007, 04:34 PM
What is going on here? On a Friday afternoon and bickering and picking on each other like school bullies?

Remember what happened to Scott Farkus! Ralphie save us! Leroy? he wore shoes on a mastercraft8p

01-12-2007, 04:42 PM
I am down on the ground here, and Ric keeps clubbing me down everytime I try to get up. I have called Erk and righted the wrong doing if there was any. Know I know how Rodney King felt. Whoosh!

Leroy
01-12-2007, 04:51 PM
See now, burn him, he's a witch!

01-12-2007, 04:52 PM
See now, burn him, he's a witch!
Why dont you tie me up to a post and burn me in the town square?

erkoehler
01-12-2007, 04:55 PM
UMP, I just went and checked, and there is definetly a foot print stain on the vinyl! Almost like there was a rock in your shoe:mad:

Ric
01-12-2007, 05:00 PM
what letter should we make him wear around on his sweater like hester prynne?

Leroy
01-12-2007, 05:02 PM
It's only a boat and the quicker you get a few scuff marks the more you will relax! :D I don't even believe it is yours is it Eric?

UMP, I just went and checked, and there is definetly a foot print stain on the vinyl! Almost like there was a rock in your shoe:mad:

Mag_Red
01-12-2007, 05:05 PM
Glad I don't have any rules for Ilean:D

Sodar
01-12-2007, 05:06 PM
Why dont you tie me up to a post and burn me in the town square?

You would have been free and clear UMP, but you left the evidence in a documented photo... some superhero you are!;)

Ric
01-12-2007, 05:11 PM
You would have been free and clear UMP, but you left the evidence in a documented photo... some superhero you are!;) . pitiful . BAWS let you wear shoes in their boats ump?

01-12-2007, 05:24 PM
It's only a boat and the quicker you get a few scuff marks the more you will relax! :D I don't even believe it is yours is it Eric?
There ARENT any scuff marks Leroy....

01-12-2007, 05:25 PM
anyone know where the "I'm out" thread is hiding? I may need that one....

Ric
01-12-2007, 05:26 PM
anyone know where the "I'm out" thread is hiding? I may need that one.... Rodell had it last, ask him

01-12-2007, 05:32 PM
Rodell had it last, ask him
Well find that beast! I might need that thread if I start drinking later!

milkmania
01-12-2007, 05:47 PM
Glad I don't have any rules for Ilean:D
except wipe your feet at the door;)

http://www.fobiopatel.com/dongles/archives/easy.jpg

milkmania
01-12-2007, 05:50 PM
imagine that, someone turned the EASY button into a garage door opener:rolleyes:

http://www.makezine.com/blog/119947009_1c47211c6b.jpg

Sodar
01-12-2007, 05:52 PM
imagine that, someone turned the EASY button into a garage door opener:rolleyes:

http://www.makezine.com/blog/119947009_1c47211c6b.jpg

That has got to be the cheapest, FUGLIEST install I have ever seen!

UMP, you will not be needing the "I'm Out" thread. We all love ya! :D

Ric
01-12-2007, 06:19 PM
Well find that beast! I might need that thread if I start drinking later! . :popcorn: .

01-12-2007, 06:23 PM
. :popcorn: .
see, I told you he wants me to leave!

Ric
01-12-2007, 06:29 PM
see, I told you he wants me to leave!.

01-12-2007, 09:59 PM

.Well I aint just gonna up and leave Ric, so dont get your hopes up. Sorry to dissappoint you, but I am not leaving. Of course I can be bought. If you want me to leave bad enough, we can talk numbers.

milkmania
01-13-2007, 10:15 PM
I see OhioNavycom made it:woohoo:

east tx skier
01-14-2007, 10:26 PM
They've got to approve his registration, which is hand screened. It can take up to a week sometimes. If it doesn't happen soon, he needs to PM TMC.

milkmania
01-14-2007, 10:38 PM
They've got to approve his registration, which is hand screened. It can take up to a week sometimes. If it doesn't happen soon, he needs to PM TMC.

could have sworn I saw him logged in last nighthttp://oklahomaforums.com/Smileys/default/39.gif