PDA

View Full Version : Maeghan Major & MYMC on the West Coast

MYMC
01-10-2007, 10:58 AM
I just found out Maeghan & I will be at the Pleasanton Boat Show this weekend.

I will be working as representative of MasterCraft Boat Company so if I can answer any tech questions or help to put a deal together let me know. If you are just coming by to look around and hang out make sure and look us up...don't be a stranger I don't get out West very often (with X-Games doing away with Wake) so make sure and come by!

Oh...and Maeghan will be signing stuff.:rolleyes:

RexDog1
01-10-2007, 11:36 AM
Not the LA show??????????

Sodar
01-10-2007, 11:39 AM
I just found out Maeghan & I will be at the Pleasanton Boat Show this weekend.

I will be working as representative of MasterCraft Boat Company so if I can answer any tech questions or help to put a deal together let me know. If you are just coming by to look around and hang out make sure and look us up...don't be a stranger I don't get out West very often (with X-Games doing away with Wake) so make sure and come by!

Oh...and Maeghan will be signing stuff.:rolleyes:

Where is Pleasanton anyways!! OH... I just had a total revelation. Rod's boat is going to be there! Mike is going to meet up and hang out with Rod. This is why Mike is not coming to a real boat show like LA!!!

RexDog1
01-10-2007, 11:44 AM
Where is Pleasanton anyways!! OH... I just had a total revelation. Rod's boat is going to be there! Mike is going to meet up and hang out with Rod. This is why Mike is not coming to a real boat show like LA!!!
.......................:popcorn::popcorn:......... ............

Sodar
01-10-2007, 11:46 AM
Am I going to get my arse chewed off now?? It was just a joke!! Rod did send me a pic of his wakecraft at the show though.... not joking!

MYMC
01-10-2007, 11:53 AM
San Francisco Boat Show...not sure where Rod's booth is but I do know what booth I'll be in.

M-Funf
01-10-2007, 12:29 PM

Pleasanton? Why, it's pretty close to me :banana:

Maybe I'll have to head out there and check it out...

Workin' 4 Toys
01-10-2007, 12:34 PM
San Francisco Boat Show...not sure where Rod's booth is but I do know what boot I'll be in.
I'll send you one of my boots too for whatever it is you are going to do with yours......:D :rolleyes:

RexDog1
01-10-2007, 12:56 PM
Should be a nice weekend up their have a good time!!!!!!!!
Do you have a update on Maeghan’s new X Star?:cool:

MYMC
01-10-2007, 02:39 PM
Should be a nice weekend up their have a good time!!!!!!!!
Do you have a update on Maeghan’s new X Star?:cool:
Waiting for the speaker box to come back from the carbon fiber guys.

prostar205
01-10-2007, 02:46 PM

MYMC -

Is that the same speaker box you sent me a picture of in early Dec?

Do you have any additional info. for the general MC public on the specs of the box?

MYMC
01-10-2007, 03:09 PM
MYMC -

Is that the same speaker box you sent me a picture of in early Dec?

Do you have any additional info. for the general MC public on the specs of the box?
Same box and no...CES is killing progress right now.

prostar205
01-10-2007, 03:17 PM
Same box and no...CES is killing progress right now.

No worries - just keep me posted.

I would like to get my tower speaker decision finalized and installed by late spring.

Have fun in San Fran. It would nice if you and Maeghan made it up to Seattle for our boat show in late Jan. Any possibilities???

RexDog1
01-10-2007, 04:02 PM

(Say in a Homer Simpson voice) mmmmmmmmmm carbon fiber:cool:

MYMC
01-10-2007, 05:13 PM
No worries - just keep me posted.

I would like to get my tower speaker decision finalized and installed by late spring.

Have fun in San Fran. It would nice if you and Maeghan made it up to Seattle for our boat show in late Jan. Any possibilities???
Either the rep or the dealer has to make the request...I'm always game. late January is a bit of an issue as we move into ours the next weekedn but it could be done.

bcampbe7
01-10-2007, 05:41 PM
When I read the title of this thread I was expecting different news. :eek3:

TMCNo1
01-10-2007, 06:39 PM
San Francisco Boat Show...not sure where Rod's booth is but I do know what booth I'll be in.

Watch out for those West Coast guys and don't take them for granite! Maeghan just might be swept off her feet by one of them "Got It All Duuuuude" Wakeboard Boat promoters!

flyingskibiker
01-10-2007, 07:18 PM
30 min. from me... :steering: hmmm... need some cash... someone else won my money in the lotto. might have to sell the house real quick! :uglyhamme

rick s.
01-11-2007, 07:56 AM
was at the show last sunday. Great mastercraft exhibit. 10 minutes from my house!

X2M
01-11-2007, 11:01 AM
This thread has me bummed. It figures that you guys come the year I move out of NorCal and dont get to go to the Pleasanton Boat Show. :(

Slight threadjack... Anyone know if/when/where there is a boat show in the Central California area? I have looked online and can't seem to find anything.

MYMC
01-11-2007, 11:03 AM
This thread has me bummed. It figures that you guys come the year I move out of NorCal and dont get to go to the Pleasanton Boat Show. :(

Slight threadjack... Anyone know if/when/where there is a boat show in the Central California area? I have looked online and can't seem to find anything.
Sorry we'll miss you!

X2M
01-11-2007, 11:12 AM
Sorry we'll miss you!

Thank You MYMC. :)

TMCNo1
01-11-2007, 12:28 PM
Either the rep or the dealer has to make the request...I'm always game. late January is a bit of an issue as we move into ours the next weekedn but it could be done.

Mike, let me and Monte72 know if your plans change for us coming to see you on Saturday the 20th at your dealership around 10:30 to talk about CSM.

MYMC
01-11-2007, 12:36 PM
Mike, let me and Monte72 know if your plans change for us coming to see you on Saturday the 20th at your dealership around 10:30 to talk about CSM.
10-4 still on track.

RexDog1
01-11-2007, 12:41 PM
I am working on crashing that party….. I am trying to get out there on the 19th –21st
Lunch is on me!!!!!!!!:cool:

Monte
01-11-2007, 12:54 PM
I am working on crashing that party….. I am trying to get out there on the 19th –21st

In the words of Rod Roddy "Rexdog....Come on Down".

TMCNo1
01-11-2007, 01:23 PM
So you will be in the Charlotte NC area that weekend? If so, we look forward to meeting you and please join us at MYMC, the more the merrier. We are going to meet Mike and Maeghan and discuss Carolina Spring Madness at Hooters, what a boring place, but we got to do it somewhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We will be wishing for Spring and practicing our summer routine, so look for 2 old people who look like this,

RexDog1
01-11-2007, 01:32 PM
My wife and I have been trying to get out there to see some friends8p :cool:
And look at some homes?????????? Thank you to the people who sent me
Some info on some houses, do you guys have Ghost out there???

TMCNo1
01-11-2007, 01:50 PM

Only if we have a MasterCraft, Street Rods and a checkerboard garage floor. But, we do have peacocks in Brunswick, GA, 392 miles away, moonshine stills and weed grown in the mountains and all of them will make you see ghosts, just ask Skidog!

rodltg2
01-11-2007, 03:07 PM
mike i will be at the show both days. i'll come by and say hello.

Workin' 4 Toys
01-11-2007, 03:17 PM

I'll go look over at the Nautiqu(a)e forum and let you know.....8p .....(We will never forget:purplaugh )

TMCNo1
01-11-2007, 03:19 PM
Yes, I believe in ghosts! :D :rolleyes: ;)

Workin' 4 Toys
01-11-2007, 03:20 PM

Whatchu lookin' at homes..........?

(In my cheech and chong voice)

TMCNo1
01-11-2007, 03:27 PM
I am so messed up, Oh my gawd! And they won't let us have moving avatars!

TMCNo1
01-11-2007, 03:29 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mag, you got me sitting here on the floor, I fell out of my chair!

RexDog1
01-11-2007, 03:48 PM
I'll go look over at the Nautiqu(a)e forum and let you know.....8p .....(We will never forget:purplaugh )

I saw Ray-Ban girl on the Nautiqu(a)e forum earlier today:uglyhamme

(You know she is going to kill us both for this):rolleyes:

Monte
01-11-2007, 04:24 PM
do you guys have Ghost out there???

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;) :cool:

X2M
01-11-2007, 04:32 PM
I saw Ray-Ban girl on the Nautiqu(a)e forum earlier today:uglyhamme

How do you know I was on the Nautique forum earlier today Rex??

The sunglasses are not 'Ray Bans', they are 'Maui Jims'. Please get your facts right.:rolleyes:

Workin' 4 Toys
01-11-2007, 04:38 PM
Well, I live too far, and she's 'fraid o' ghosts..So "we" are ok...:D ;)

Workin' 4 Toys
01-11-2007, 04:40 PM

The sunglasses are not 'Ray Bans', they are 'Maui Jims'. Please get your facts right.:rolleyes:
We ALL saw that....Where else would one go to find a show in CENTRAL Cal.:rolleyes:

milkmania
01-11-2007, 05:57 PM
So you will be in the Charlotte NC area that weekend? If so, we look forward to meeting you and please join us at MYMC, the more the merrier. We are going to meet Mike and Maeghan and discuss Carolina Spring Madness at Hooters, what a boring place, but we got to do it somewhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We will be wishing for Spring and practicing our summer routine, so look for 2 old people who look like this,

here I've been avoiding this thread because it didn't have the little paperclip thingy indicating there's pictures posted here.....

today, rush in here, because it's finally got a paperclip

and you post this!!!!!:rant:

TMCNo1
01-11-2007, 06:00 PM
here I've been avoiding this thread because it didn't have the little paperclip thingy indicating there's pictures posted here.....

today, rush in here, because it's finally got a paperclip

and you post this!!!!!:rant:

I amb glab tob hab beened ub swerveus!

milkmania
01-11-2007, 06:06 PM
I amb glab tob hab beened ub swerveus!
just knew there was going to be a pic of Maeghan in here today!

your shenanigans are not going to cut it!:noface:

guess I'll go back to googling her:o

RexDog1
01-12-2007, 10:41 AM

OHHHHHHHHHHH “Maui Jims” Well Excuse Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now should it be Maui Jims Girl ??? hummmmm to long………….

Niutiqu Girl………..now that would not be nice?????

I need to work on this ????

Laker Hater Girl ????????

Workin' 4 Toys
01-12-2007, 10:48 AM
guess I'll go back to googling her:o
Now, if you would have put in your request for the posters or bought the magazine like the rest of us, you wouldn't need to do that to her....8p

X2M
01-12-2007, 10:49 AM

whatever... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

SkiDog
01-12-2007, 10:57 AM
Only if we have a MasterCraft, Street Rods and a checkerboard garage floor. But, we do have peacocks in Brunswick, GA, 392 miles away, moonshine stills and weed grown in the mountains and all of them will make you see ghosts, just ask Skidog!

Hey, I might wanna make that thar meetin @ Hooters! I wonder if they serve Peacock wings?!

Monte
01-12-2007, 11:03 AM
Hey, I might wanna make that thar meetin @ Hooters! I wonder if they serve Peacock wings?!

Bring it on! If they don't serve them now do you have any ideas where they might find one to start?:rolleyes:

X2M
01-12-2007, 11:14 AM

Maui Jim Girl is to long.

Nautique Girl is no good either. I am loyal to MC...and you know that.

Laker Hater Girl could work. After all that one is sooo true. GO KINGS!!

Workin' 4 Toys
01-12-2007, 11:31 AM

Well, I can't wait to see what the "evil twin" looks like now.....Prolly where's the ostrich/alligator Moss Lipow's....And where's a supr(a) hat...:rolleyes:

RexDog1
01-12-2007, 11:47 AM
Well, I can't wait to see what the "evil twin" looks like now.....Prolly where's the ostrich/alligator Moss Lipow's....And where's a supr(a) hat...

I know, she hates me now …………I need to tread lightly…..
but she is a very good sport ….all the girls on TT do very well, and funny!!!!!!!!8p 8p 8p 8p

TMCNo1
01-12-2007, 01:48 PM

Please do! But, let us know for sure, so we can get the women and children off the streets!:D 2 or 3 Mic Lt's and you never know the difference! I just hope they don't have a elevator, but then you will want to ride the cable with a waitress! The last Hooters you went to you scratched the tube on the big screen TV's trying to rip the tops of the women cheerleaders at a NFL game on ESPN! Can't we do anything to calm you down?

Workin' 4 Toys
01-12-2007, 02:49 PM
….all the girls on TT do very well, and funny!!!!!!!!
Yup, Ric is one funny......uh....(nevermind):rolleyes:

RexDog1
01-12-2007, 03:00 PM
Yup, Ric is one funny......uh....(nevermind):rolleyes:

No you’re right!!!!!!!!!!!…..ahhhhhh I think?

I am so confused :confused:

?:cool: ????8p

SkiDog
01-12-2007, 06:01 PM
Please do! But, let us know for sure, so we can get the women and children off the streets!:D 2 or 3 Mic Lt's and you never know the difference! I just hope they don't have a elevator, but then you will want to ride the cable with a waitress! The last Hooters you went to you scratched the tube on the big screen TV's trying to rip the tops of the women cheerleaders at a NFL game on ESPN! Can't we do anything to calm you down?

No, you can't!!!!! Thats all I gotta say bout that!:(

MYMC
01-15-2007, 02:01 PM
mike i will be at the show both days. i'll come by and say hello.
I came by on Sunday, but they said you were not around...sorry to have missed you.

rodltg2
01-15-2007, 02:20 PM
i got suckered into going to the bridal show yesterday. :(
however ive never seen so many hot women.

i walked past the mc booth to get my lunch and im think i spotted meaghan. i dont know what you look like so wasnt sure who you were.
i did see marcus too.

MYMC
01-15-2007, 02:25 PM
i got suckered into going to the bridal show yesterday. :(
however ive never seen so many hot women.

i walked past the mc booth to get my lunch and im think i spotted meaghan. i dont know what you look like so wasnt sure who you were.
i did see marcus too.
Black silk MC shirt and pony tail...Marcus has converted me to West Coast slalom so either I got way better or I just got real frustrated!:rolleyes: