PDA

View Full Version : So what did I miss this week??

Upper Michigan Prostar190
01-05-2007, 12:57 PM
So what did i miss while on vacation?

I want to know!!

Milky, you still cookin on your smoker? still researching odd stuff on teh net?

how many times did Rod leave this week?

Is that Peacock still hangin around Dog's porch?

Did Harold ever go help him oust the peacock?

Is Hoosier Still drinking? or did he quit?

B-Rad, did you ever find your 78 T/A???? breaka break mista bandit!

Staristar, any new signs yet??

is my monza still defective?

Erk, you ever find any snow to put your sled on?

Leroy, did you ever find the mayors phone #? its unlisted dontchano! its only for croanies like me to know:cool:

Mag, are you dating Renee yet? agh?

East, you still sheriffin? or deputyin?

How bout you Beau? Does hoosier still have a crush on you?

Lakey, where you at? you moved yet? talk to me my brutha!

Where is Randol? he still boat ho-in??

Footin, you sportin any wheels yet?

Is Ric still a chick?

talk to me my peeps. I been outta circulation for a while, I need the low down, the info, the scoop. Talk to me my bruthas and sistas.

did anyone pick up my dayum cape from the dry cleaners like I asked you to???

I miss ya all, dontchano!

:)

pq2
01-05-2007, 01:03 PM
UMP i found a defect on my monza, i was waiting for your help, glad you came back. next vacation dont forget to visit cancun.

01-05-2007, 01:07 PM
YOU TOO!?!?!?!? thats a bummer pq2! sorry to hear you have a defective monza like mine, except defective in a different way. Whatcha gonna do? get a different ski? I dont think I can swing a cancun trip this winter, but you never know. IF I can, I will let you know my friend! :) Thanks for the invite!

let me know what happens with your ski.

pq2
01-05-2007, 01:11 PM
im waiting for the reply of the shop were i bought my ski, but i dont think they are going to help me. MYMC offered me to send the ski to HO and try to get a new one so thats what im going to do. BTW MYMC will be my proshop for the future for sure.

01-05-2007, 01:13 PM
Best of luck to you Pq2! I hope you get a shiny new monza under warranty!:)

TMCNo1
01-05-2007, 01:26 PM
What do you think this is, "Dear Abby"? WELCOME BACK!

Maristar210
01-05-2007, 01:27 PM
UMP

You bast**d you did not tell us you were going down to enjoy the warmth of the southern climes.:D

What did you miss?

No much. Got real quiet, real fast around here.....:D

Ric
01-05-2007, 01:33 PM
Ump, I found a buyer for your monza while you were gone

Kyle's_prostar205
01-05-2007, 01:36 PM
Welcome back UMP!! All hell breaks loose when you go on vacation!!! Did you have a good time?

erkoehler
01-05-2007, 01:59 PM
UMP, how was BAWS? Where's the pics?

trickskier
01-05-2007, 02:03 PM
Welcome back UMP

Workin' 4 Toys
01-05-2007, 03:19 PM
UMP, how was BAWS? Where's the pics?
Yeah, And Jim said if you post a pic of him, he is going to post a pic of the soon to be Mrs UMP.....(Well...maybe not but that's how I read it....:rolleyes: )

01-05-2007, 10:07 PM
I will be home soon! Enjoyed dinner here again tonite, it was in the 80's all day. still in the 70s out there. just gorgeous!!! I am totally diggin the weather!!!:)

Nice to be missed! I will check in with yoos guys soon!!!:)

Rock on and keep me posted on whats going on. I should be home sunday night if all goes as planned. going to visit with some family on the way home for a day.

Talk to you soon my friends!

I will be tearing it up here soon!:D

Leroy
01-05-2007, 10:13 PM
UMP: GET OFF HERE AND ENJOY FLORIDA!

Didn't find the mayors number, I heard someone talked with your dad! :)

01-05-2007, 10:19 PM
UMP: GET OFF HERE AND ENJOY FLORIDA!

Didn't find the mayors number, I heard someone talked with your dad! :)
Milky talked to him once, he called my house when my dad was there eating lunch. I was at work and my dad picked up the phone. as a matter of fact the mayor is on the phone now, and he is drunk. :) he called us down here, he is talking to Ms. UMP now. :)

BriEOD
01-06-2007, 07:42 AM
UMP don't tell me you were in Tampa??

01-06-2007, 08:57 AM
UMP don't tell me you were in Tampa??
I drove by it to get to Land o lakes where BAWS is.

André
01-06-2007, 09:14 AM
I drove by it to get to Land o lakes where BAWS is.
You were close to Brian too...:(

wakesport
01-06-2007, 09:31 AM
I will be home soon! Enjoyed dinner here again tonite, it was in the 80's all day. still in the 70s out there. just gorgeous!!! I am totally diggin the weather!!!:)

Nice to be missed! I will check in with yoos guys soon!!!:)

Rock on and keep me posted on whats going on. I should be home sunday night if all goes as planned. going to visit with some family on the way home for a day.

Talk to you soon my friends!

I will be tearing it up here soon!:D

Are you getting much skiing in down there? We just got back from a week there and skied every day (three times a day).:D

01-06-2007, 09:58 AM
BUMMER! :( I didnt know I was that close to Brian here. If I known I would have gave him a shout and bought him a beer or ten. Sorry Bri:o :o I just didnt realize where you were. I will catch you next time!:)

TMCNo1
01-06-2007, 10:18 AM
BUMMER! :( I didnt know I was that close to Brian here. If I known I would have gave him a shout and bought him a beer or ten. Sorry Bri:o :o I just didnt realize where you were. I will catch you next time!:)

UMP, are you driving or flying home? If driving, are you traveling on I-75 North. If so, you pass within 12 miles of MC.

01-06-2007, 10:20 AM
UMP, are you driving or flying home? If driving, are you traveling on I-75 North. If so, you pass within 12 miles of MC.
Flying no1. It would cost me more in gas money to drive than to fly, plus all the wasted time in the car. so I fly. I dont like to drive. thats why I flew to Mag Mania. way easier. :)

TMCNo1
01-06-2007, 10:23 AM
Flying no1. It would cost me more in gas money to drive than to fly, plus all the wasted time in the car. so I fly. I dont like to drive. thats why I flew to Mag Mania. way easier. :)

OK, nevermind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!They wouldn't want to see you in Vonore anyway!:D 8p :rolleyes:

Jim@BAWS
01-06-2007, 10:23 AM

"And boy are his ARMS TIRED"

01-06-2007, 10:35 AM
Tired from skiing Jim, not flying!:D :D

Thanks again for the tow!!!:)

BriEOD
01-06-2007, 10:57 AM
Dude, wish you would have said something. I am about 10 minutes due south of Jim's shop on the Lutz/Land O' Lakes border.

TMCNo1
01-06-2007, 11:03 AM
Dude, wish you would have said something. I am about 10 minutes due south of Jim's shop on the Lutz/Land O' Lakes border.

UMP you're in trouble now!
BriEOD will send out the troops, to tap your phones, open your mail and go thru your trash to see when you will be "Snowbirding" South again!

SkiDog
01-07-2007, 03:46 PM
Damn UMP. if I'd had known, I would have headed on down there too! I'm only bout 3.5 hrs away, and I'm always looking for an excuse to go see all my peeps in LOL, Fla. Let us know next time will ya?! BTW, my peeping peacock is awol!:(

01-07-2007, 08:40 PM
I know, I know. its my fault. I should have looked into the Florida thing more. I am really sorry guys. I feel really bad about this. :( :( :o

Jim@BAWS
01-07-2007, 09:19 PM
UMP,

It is probably best that you came to see me first. SKIDOG and his misfit toys...you may have never gotten home. All the OUT OF TOWNERS from TMC are on LAND O LAKES most wanted list. Our local post office has a picture of a PEACOCK on the wall next to were you buy stamps.

Next time we will plan something in advance...SKIDOG can bring his 4 wheelers.

01-07-2007, 09:37 PM
Jim, no probs! :)

I just got home safe and sound. Glad to see things are still good around here.