PDA

View Full Version : 50 Metal Fabricators Need Work, Whatcha Got?

Maristar210
01-05-2007, 11:57 AM
I have fifty well qualified machinists and fabricators and painters.

We are slow.... dreadfully slow.

I am going to have to lay many of them off very soon and I am trying to keep them busy with any project (government or otherwise) I can find.

WFT???

CP?

We have a full MIG TIG CNC Fabricaton shop to make this stuff www.grancoclark.com

If anyone needs anything, PM Me.....

Steve

Workin' 4 Toys
01-05-2007, 12:07 PM
I wish I could help Steve. I did what I could with your link...;)
But any jobs that "could" show up, you may not see for quite some time....:(

Now onto a more personal level...Got any pics of your scrap heap....:D

Maristar210
01-05-2007, 12:10 PM
I wish I could help Steve. I did what I could with your link...;)
But any jobs that "could" show up, you may not see for quite some time....:(

Now onto a more personal level...Got any pics of your scrap heap....:D

Which scrap heap, you have to be more specific?:D

Workin' 4 Toys
01-05-2007, 12:15 PM
ANYTHING you haven't SOLD or otherwise put in the "trash"......One man's trash is another man's treasure....I am still "thinking" but I need something to work with..:cool:

Maristar210
01-05-2007, 12:27 PM
ANYTHING you haven't SOLD or otherwise put in the "trash"......One man's trash is another man's treasure....I am still "thinking" but I need something to work with..:cool:

I just parted this out after buying it on e-bay. I sold the motor for the orginal purchase price the rest was $$$$ pro - fit

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220061294956

André
01-05-2007, 12:36 PM
Could you fabricate aluminium boat lift?

Maristar210
01-05-2007, 12:37 PM
Could you fabricate aluminium boat lift?

Do you have a set of drawings for one? (otherwise not very well)

André
01-05-2007, 12:40 PM
Do you have a set of drawings for one? (otherwise not very well)
Nope.Just thought it would be something your guys could do if it's really slow and you're into aluminium extrusion...

Workin' 4 Toys
01-05-2007, 12:43 PM
I just parted this out after buying it on e-bay. I sold the motor for the orginal purchase price the rest was $$$$ pro - fit

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220061294956

And what did THAT seller look like, any pics.....:rolleyes: :purplaugh

Workin' 4 Toys
01-05-2007, 12:45 PM
Oh, I get it now...You thought I meant YOUR projects..... I meant I want to see the CUTOFFS and literally the scraps you cut off and WORK....THAT SCRAP HEAP....Not Hoosiers bobs longlost motorcycles.....

Maristar210
01-05-2007, 01:07 PM
Nope.Just thought it would be something your guys could do if it's really slow and you're into aluminium extrusion...

Andre'

Trust me I have looked into this more than once and I cannot figure out how they sell for what they do. Our costs to do a boat lift for an MC would be a lot and definately not one we could hide as a government job otherwise I would have one.

Steve

Maristar210
01-05-2007, 01:28 PM
Oh, I get it now...You thought I meant YOUR projects..... I meant I want to see the CUTOFFS and literally the scraps you cut off and WORK....THAT SCRAP HEAP....Not Hoosiers bobs longlost motorcycles.....

Try and keep up will ya?:D :D

milkmania
01-05-2007, 04:14 PM
Andre'

Trust me I have looked into this more than once and I cannot figure out how they sell for what they do. Our costs to do a boat lift for an MC would be a lot and definately not one we could hide as a government job otherwise I would have one.

Steve

the government has boats.......:rolleyes:

Ric
01-05-2007, 04:38 PM
I have fifty well qualified machinists and fabricators and painters.

We are slow.... dreadfully slow.

I am going to have to lay many of them off very soon and I am trying to keep them busy with any project (government or otherwise) I can find.

WFT???

CP?

We have a full MIG TIG CNC Fabricaton shop to make this stuff www.grancoclark.com (http://www.grancoclark.com)

If anyone needs anything, PM Me.....

Steve seems to be alotta work in this area for guys with those skills. Are they willing to relocate?

Maristar210
01-05-2007, 06:23 PM
the government has boats.......:rolleyes:

BriEOD can answer that one....:D