PDA

View Full Version : Ump we are going to miss you!

kycat2007
01-03-2007, 01:11 PM
I never figured set screw talk would drive him to leave. I guess he has alot of door to door salesmen dropping by and it really bugs him. Man he was a good guy and I know all will miss him here at TT. I hope all is well with him though. I hope he did not have an accident ice fishing up there in the Yooper Lodge.

I wonder if he was in his ice hut
With hole in the ice
Fishing pole baited and dropped
Looking at the ring
Ring slipped out of his hand
Oh no into the water
Ump takes a dive
Ump never to be heard from again?:confused:

TMCNo1
01-03-2007, 04:37 PM
There is no ice in yooperland and UMP has had to resort to this,

Ric
01-03-2007, 04:49 PM
there were alot of people on here commenting that "if you want to leave team talk, be a man and just leave" (or something close to that quote)
ump left quietly and now we are all upset

kycat2007
01-03-2007, 05:21 PM
Ric stir it up

pram
01-03-2007, 05:25 PM
UMP? UMP? Where have you gone?

Ric
01-03-2007, 05:37 PM
Ric stir it up can - do 8p

erkoehler
01-03-2007, 05:40 PM
Pretty sure he is in FL....

BriEOD
01-03-2007, 06:06 PM
I haven't seen him/;)

east tx skier
01-03-2007, 06:09 PM
Just looked out my window. He's not in Texas.

Sodar
01-03-2007, 06:11 PM
Ain't in SoCal either! He was on yesterday....

Maristar210
01-03-2007, 06:25 PM
He was heating up pasties on his hard drive and blew up his computer eh?

TMCNo1
01-03-2007, 06:26 PM
Ain't in SoCal either! He was on yesterday....

I figured the least he could do was buzz the house going South and he didn't, eh! :confused: :rolleyes: ;)

It might be his way of getting everyone stirred up and talking about him, then he comes on and goes, "Na, Nana, Na, Na,"!

TMCNo1
01-03-2007, 06:44 PM

The boy sure will give one heck of a demo ride, just to sell a truck!

Ric
01-03-2007, 06:47 PM
I figured the least he could do was buzz the house going South and he didn't, eh! :confused: :rolleyes: ;)

It might be his way of getting everyone stirred up and talking about him, then he comes on and goes, "Na, Nana, Na, Na,"! well duhhh:D

Leroy
01-03-2007, 07:23 PM
Anyone have the Mayor's number? You know he would know where our friend is at!

Ric
01-03-2007, 07:49 PM
Anyone have the Mayor's number? You know he would know where our friend is at! nah the where's ump thread is much more fun

Jim@BAWS
01-03-2007, 07:59 PM
I think that he was here today skiing at BAWS in Tampa !!!

Did I let the UMP out of the bag?

Jim@BAWS

Leroy
01-03-2007, 08:12 PM
Only if you tell us if he was by himself or ??

Jim@BAWS

Ric
01-03-2007, 08:13 PM

Jim@BAWS woah UMP is a BAWS Buddy? :cool:

TMCNo1
01-03-2007, 08:26 PM

Jim@BAWS

I would hope not, the town will never be the same again! If you want him to leave, just introduce him to Crotty!

TMCNo1
01-03-2007, 08:27 PM
Only if you tell us if he was by himself or ??

Or could it be the HONEYMOON in Tampa/L-O-L?

TX.X-30 fan
01-03-2007, 10:06 PM
Think I just saw UMP on the Africa cam, some guy with boxer shorts and a cape was chasing a female wildebeast past the ol' pond. :eek: :eek:

Jim@BAWS
01-03-2007, 10:33 PM
woah UMP is a BAWS Buddy? :cool:

He was with PRICILLA...they cleaned out my proshop off all my MC
gear

Jim@BAWS

PendO
01-03-2007, 10:37 PM
I think he is in Mexico looking for that stolen Navigator

Jim@BAWS
01-03-2007, 10:43 PM
I think he is in Mexico looking for that stolen Navigator

Me thinks that PICTURES are forth coming

Jim@BAWS

Ric
01-04-2007, 01:04 PM
He was with PRICILLA...they cleaned out my proshop off all my MC
gear

Jim@BAWS I have no trouble believing that! The kid has GOT money, I just know it.

Maristar210
01-04-2007, 01:20 PM
:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: UMP WATCH DAY 5

SkiDog
01-04-2007, 01:55 PM
I would hope not, the town will never be the same again! If you want him to leave, just introduce him to Crotty!
My sources tell me that Ump stopped here in Brunswick, and stole Harold the peeping peacock on his way to BAWS! I knew he just couldn't live without him! Least he could have done was clean up all the paecock crap off my back deck before he took him!:mad:

slink976
01-04-2007, 02:32 PM
does this mean when we do a poll, we don't have to include the UMP option? I am so confussed

Workin' 4 Toys
01-04-2007, 02:54 PM
does this mean when we do a poll, we don't have to include the UMP option? I am so confussed
I have never started a poll that had a hUMP option. I never did understand what that was all about....:confused:

Ric
01-04-2007, 03:10 PM
I have never started a poll that made sense so let the yooper do them

TMCNo1
01-04-2007, 06:21 PM
Me thinks that PICTURES are forth coming

Jim@BAWS

OK, where are they?

kycat2007
01-04-2007, 11:27 PM
I think this link sums all of this up

http://www.uslegalforms.com/samples/MI/MI-P011-PKG.pdf

Upper Michigan Prostar190
01-05-2007, 11:03 AM
OK, I am borrowing a connection here, so I will be brief.

Gosh its nice to be missed!!!! :) :)

I have been here in FL on vacation! Skied with Jim @BAWS on wednesday! JIM RULES! AND HIS FACILITY IS GREAT! He has some SAWEEET boats in stock! Ms. UMP took some pictures and I will post them as soon as I get home.

Nope, Staristar, the computer still heats those pasties just fine, eh!

Leroy, I just talked to the mayor last nite after I drank a bucket of "Voodoo juice" some multi-rum drink I stupidly ordered.

and NO! I am not on a honey moon, or wedding. :rolleyes: things are all normal. I am actually down here seraching for hardware suppliers for stainless steel set screws, ya know, just in case I want to go into business selling them. I hear there is a big market for that.

I bet you thought I defected and switched to the bayliner board with Rod and Gene, eh?

So the UMPster is alive and well. I will be back on here wreaking havoc on all your boating lives soon with more nonsense and polls. until then, I want you all to watch Smokey and the Bandit twice, and take two aspirin. or if your hoosier, take 12 coors light instead. Speaking of Hoosier Bob, where is taht skank?? I see everyone here has expressed genuine concern in my abscence, except Hoosier. I guess he dont wanna share the hammock with me no mo. 8p

Allright, I REALLY appreciate the concern friends. I will be back on full time soon!!!

the UMP

THANKS JIM@BAWS!!!!! you RULE!!!!

Maristar210
01-05-2007, 11:06 AM

Gosh its nice to be missed!!!! :)

I have been here in FL on vacation! Skied with Jim @BAWS on wednesday! JIM RULES! AND HIS FACILITY IS GREAT! He has some SAWEEET boats in stock! Ms. UMP took some pictures and I will post them as soon as I get home.

Leroy, I just talked to the mayor last nite after I drank a bucket of "Voodoo juice" some multi-rum drink I stupidly ordered.

and NO! I am not on a honey moon, or wedding. :rolleyes: things are all normal. I am actually down here seraching for hardware suppliers for stainless steel set screws, ya know, just in case I want to go into business selling them. I hear there is a big market for that.

I bet you thought I defected and switched to the bayliner board with Rod and Gene, eh?

So the UMPster is alive and well. I will be back on here wreaking havoc on all your boating lives soon with more nonsense and polls. until then, I want you all to watch Smokey and the Bandit twice, and take two aspirin. or if your hoosier, take 12 coors light instead. Speaking of Hoosier Bob, where is taht skank?? I see everyone here has expressed genuine concern in my abscence, except Hoosier. I guess he dont wanna share the hammock with me no mo. 8p

Allright, I REALLY appreciate the concern friends. I will be back on full time soon!!!

the UMP

And after 6 days he surfaces....

Glad your having a good time in Florida. Its raining and 45 here:(

See you when you get back !

TMCNo1
01-05-2007, 11:10 AM

Gosh its nice to be missed!!!!

the UMP

Yea sure!:D

pq2
01-05-2007, 11:35 AM
hey UMP now htat you are in FLA, why dont you make a little jump and visit Cancun also, im putting the boat on the water today.

trickskier
01-05-2007, 12:42 PM
UMP if you get near O-Town, let me know. I might come down & have a drink with you & Ms.UMP.

Upper Michigan Prostar190
01-05-2007, 01:34 PM
THanks trickskier and pq2! I will keep that in mind! I am having enjoying a mango smoothie and banana nut muffin right now at a coffee shop on WI FI. Ms. UMP needed to check some work emails, so we found a coffee shop. Its 83 degrees here today. The temps have been above average all week! We have had some awesome weather!:)

So what did I miss around here? anything exciting happen? who got pi$$ed and left the board this week? What happend in our saga "as the propeller shaft turns"????;)

Jesus_Freak
01-06-2007, 07:10 AM
It is great to hear from you again. Glad you are well.